As an office technician for a small business I was required to communicate with clients and partners through phones calls and emails,create and organize data bases, file documents, create appointments and draft flyers and monthly company newsletters. This was a potent part in helping the business run efficiently and grow.
- Office Technician at ViaJ Entertainment
- Ride Operator at Six Flags, Inc.
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor's - Communication Studies
- Bachelor's - Women's Studies
Performed diverse office assistance functions as required. Answered and managed incoming and outgoing calls while recording accurate messages for distribution to office staff. Monitored and screened visitors to verify accessibility to inter-office personnel. Offered key software expertise for programs like serner and powerchart office-wide, including assisting with training, troubleshooting operations, optimizing usage and creating optimal products. Operated office photocopiers, coordinated travel arrangements, maintained office bulletin board and assisted staff with clerical or procedural requirements. Typed and compiled documents, answered phones and completed paperwork for the office. Scanned physical files into digital records. Performed general administrative duties, including copying, faxing and filing. Maintained the reception area and ensured its appearance was within company standards. Provided administrative services, including phone and email correspondence, making copies and handling incoming and outgoing mail and faxes. Supported Office Technician through personal document management, calendar organization and collateral preparation for meetings. Prepared meeting minutes and edited subcontractor proposals, project punchlist, transmittals and memorandums for organizational support. Performed clerical duties, including typing, answering phones and completing forms.
- Office Technician at Corcoran State Prison
- Prop 57 Clerk at Mcfarland Female Reentry Facility
- Medical Assistant at Omni Family Medical Clinic
- Office Technician at Wasco State Prison
3 months at this Job
- Certificate - Medical Assistant
Office Technician July 9, 2018 to December 28, 2018 · Answering external and internal calls · Generate, maintain routine reports, files, and organize data related to the District · Receive, open, sort, and distribute mail from the United States Postal Office and company Inter-office mail, as well as, accepting incoming/outgoing packages from Federal Express and United Parcel Service · A high level of contact with District managers and supervisors
- Office Technician at OfficeTeam
- General Clerk II at National Associates, Inc. (NAI)
- Sales Lead at Lane Bryant/Lane Bryant Outlet
- Sales Associate at Lane Bryant/Lane Bryant Outlet
8 months at this Job
Field Inspections at various Almond plants throughout Northern California
• USDA Inspections, certified state inspector for Almonds
• Probed incoming loads at plants
• Managing Personnel regarding Employees
• CDFA Office Technician, Federal paperwork, Filing, Processed Daily certificates written by inspectors
- Field Inspector / Office Technician at Cooperative Agriculture Support Services Authority/ CA Department of Agriculture
- Data Analyst at CoopDigity
- Receptionist / Eligibility Social worker at California Tribal TANF
- Warehouse Worker at Sample Guy
6 months at this Job
- Associates - Business Law
Initially hired in October 2016, by the Business Office, as their first Executive Secretary to the Finance Director. Later, in February 2018, I took on the position of Office Technician II for the Audiology Department and Jean Massieu School of the Deaf, while still under the umbrella of Utah Schools for the Deaf and the Blind (USDB). At Jean Massieu School of the Deaf (JMS), I’m a combination of Executive Secretary, Receptionist and Communication Technician. I offer support to staff, students, parents and visitors while communicating in ASL or English, based upon their preferences. From greeting people on campus to the management of departmental operations, I strive to assist with any needs/goals of both the Audiology Unit and JMS.
- Executive Secretary / Office Technician at Utah Schools for the Deaf and the Blind
- Vice President at KBG Foundation
- CAO, Executive Director at Epilepsy Association of Utah
- Cashier/Customer Service at Utah Valley University Bookstore
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Deaf Studies
- High School Diploma
Under the direction of an Office Services Supervisor II, the Office Technician performs clerical functions, providing efficient and timely clerical support for Caregiver Background Check Bureau. Case intake, reviewing and processing criminal record history information, maintaining applicant files and filing, processing mail, answering telephones and handling routine inquiries, providing general information to the public about the criminal record background check process, and operating various types of office equipment. Acts as receptionist as needed
- Office Technician (Typing) at Department of Social Services
- Program Technician II at Covered California
- Call Center Representative at TeleDirect
- Front Desk Attendant at California Family Fitness
2 months at this Job
- High school
- High school
Currently a permanent Office Technician for a state hospital unit doing office administration, supply runs for staff, creating and typing reports, forms and other collateral. Earned certificates in typing, first aid and CPR. Created corporate, medical collateral for unit binders, banners, posters and signage.
- Office Technician at Napa State Hospital
- Digital Collage Artist at dekdav collage
- Production Designer at Sactown Magazine
- Freelance Print Designer at derekd design
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- BA - Graphic Design
- - General Studies, Fine Arts
Office Technician III in the Medical Transcription Department at Fresno Community Hospital. * Assign dictation tapes for transcription. *
- Office Technician III at Fresno Community Hospital
3 years, 9 months at this Job
- - Healthcare Management
Responsibilities As a Central Office Technician my responsibilities were to install/remove and maintain the complex switching and routing equipment used in voice, video,fiber optics, and data. Remove or replace connections on wire distributing frames. Schedule and perform software back-ups and updates. Survey and analyze alarms, test lines. I maintain batteries, rectifiers and fuse alarms in the central office power plant. Accomplishments I started as an Operator which is an entry level position, and continued over the years to complete training in many positions to open up new job opportunities with a higher skill set, and a higher pay scale. I have been able to maintain productive relationships with co-workers and receive praise from customers for high service levels. My attendance has been recognized, along with many positive performance reviews from management. I have been praised for my leadership ability, professionalism, and willingness to complete all tasks given to me efficiently. Skills Used I interpret work schematics, circuit design. I have good oral communication skills, and am able to operate a laptop with office programs. I operate equipment for testing and repair, and have a high-level understanding of Telephony and electricity.
- Central Office Technician at FairPoint Communications
19 years, 2 months at this Job
• Update Excel spreadsheet for equipment inspection reports via the Convault inspection application. Report and process equipment defects.
• Monitor custodial and office supply orders via the Operative IQ Dashboard application and Outlook. Print order forms and place in appropriate mailbox.
• Match invoices with packing slips and submit to Manager for approval, mail or scan signed originals to Finance department, file all copies.
• Answer phone, receive deliveries, prepare packages for UPS pickup, and open and distribute incoming mail.
- OFFICE TECHNICIAN at Office Team
- DATA ENTRY SPECIALIST at Nesco Resource
- QUALITY ASSISTANT / RECORDS CUSTODIAN at Blue Cross and Blue Shield of NM - Government Programs
- PROJECT ASSISTANT at Brycon Construction
2 months at this Job
- High school - General, Typing