Hosting on-air radio program. Content creation. Social Media. Brand management.
- On-Air Personality at On-Air Personality
- Anchor/Reporter at Total Traffic and Weather Network
- Insurance specialist at Rebound Physical Therapy
- Morning Drive Radio Host at WKLB-FM Greater Media
2 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
On Air Host/FM HOT103.9
• On Air Personality for "Local Artist Spotlight" 10-11pm, weekends, HOT Mix Community Spotlight and weekly news.
• Research all music to create play list
• Voice Track shows (NEX GEN)
• Live interviews (Voxpro) Live on location interviews
- On Air PERSONALITY at HOT103.9 | katy101.3
3 years at this Job
- - Music Business Program
- Bachelor of Science
KJLU 88.9 F.M. On air talent, operate control counsel, take meter readings every 2 hours, weather & traffic reports.
- On-Air Personality at ON-AIR TALENT
- OEF 6, Section Leader, 109TH QM CO, Support at E-4/SPC, UNITED STATES ARMY
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- BACHELOR OF ART - ART
- - BRAODCAST JOURNALISM
On Air personality in the evenings, playing music, updating, reading and writing news/sports/weather Where I maintained a broadcast schedule six days a week. Following format guidelines, engineering Live sporting and remote events, all while working within a team environment and a majority of the time on my own.
- On-Air Personality at LENAWEE BROADCASTING CO.
- Customer Service Representative/Call Center at Continental Cablevision Service
- TECH SERVICE HARDWARE SUPPORT REP at Kaypro Corp
20 years at this Job
Set up of related recording hardware, modification of broadcasting software Schedule and produce live video content, analyze viewer data and follow trends Management of community of followers and subscribers Note: My on-air personality does not reflect my conduct in another professional setting.
- On-Air Personality at Twitch.tv/Eulexic
- Supervisor at Paramount Lebanese Kitchen
- Driver/Manager at Wing Zone
- Dishwasher/Steward at Shula's
2 months at this Job
- Associate of Science - Film/TV Production
- Associate of Arts
- None - Digital Media
- H.S. Degree
5902 Southwyck Blvd., Toledo, Ohio 43614 - Responsibilities: On air personality - Mix show coordinator, air commercials, live interviews with celebrities. Host Toledo Events and DJ events statewide as needed.
- On-Air Personality & Mixshow DJ at WJUC The Juice
- Maintenance Technician at Teamsters Residences
- Assembly production line worker at Daimler
- Maintenance Supervisor at Country Creek Apartments
19 years, 1 month at this Job
- - Communication
- College Prep
on Air Personality / Co-Host of the Little Rhody Sports Report every Saturday from 10am-12pm on 89.9fm and simulcasted on Facebook live on the Ocean state Athlete Spotlight powered by SFBN Facebook Page. I have a great social media presence on my channels on FB, IG, Twitter Linkdin and Snap Chat.
- On Air Personality/ producer at The Juice 89.9fm
- Staff writer at Primetimesportstalk.com
- On Air Personality at Thesportsfanbasenetwork.com
- Associate Vice President / Play by Play Announcer at SFBN Rhode Island
1 year at this Job
On-Air Personality for Country Nights on Carolina Country 93.9 FM WMIR, commercial voice overs, live broadcast event host, event coordinator, maintain social media with video and photos. Responsible for presenting events and opportunities to potential sponsors.
- On-Air Personality at Carolina Country 93.9 FM WMIR
- Talent Manager/Event Coordinator/Customer Service at Self Employed
- Merchandiser/Customer Service at Plant Partners
1 month at this Job
• On-Air Talent, Radio Disney and Disney Channel brand
• Talent Interviews, weekend show and fill-ins
• Coordinate with Music Manager for any discrepancies that may arise.
• Produce and Create Content for Social blogs.
• Keeping relevant on pop culture and what is hot right now.
- On-Air Personality at RADIO DISNEY/ABC NETWORKS
- Event Production, Development, Branding at Silent String Entertainment
- On-Air Personality at IHEART RADIO: 2005 - 2018
- Marketing Manager for LA Cluster at CLEAR CHANNEL COMMUNICATIONS
3 months at this Job
- - Music Business and Entertainment Studies
- High school
• On-Air Personality 7 days a week Mon - Fri 7PM - Midnight and Sat - Sun 9AM-2PM
• Hosting "remotes" at a variety of locations. Responsible for the set up, and tear down of these events. (Bring the station vehicle, and equipment. Play games and interact with listeners to promote the station as well as the client through live breaks).
• Analyzed ratings and programming features of competitors to evaluate the effectiveness of marketing strategies.
• Proposed innovative storylines for digital content and developed unique campaigns to promote brand engagement.
• Developed and implemented strategic, social media marketing plan.
• Managed all social media programs, including Internet forums, blogs, social networking applications and message boards.
• Met with clients to discuss their marketing goals and articulated specific objectives to the marketing team.
• Planned, organized and executed all concert events, ensuring the highest level of listener & artist satisfaction.
• Exposure to 'backstage' experiences such as interviewing with well-known artists, trusted access onto tour busses, and transporting artists to and from the concert venues.
• Designed Snapchat filters for events such as; Whiskey Tasting Festivals, and Launch Parties (Using Creative Cloud Photo Shop).
• Creative content production such as directing, shooting, and editing the Pueblo Police Lip Sync Challenge with over 145K views.
- On-Air Personality & Promotional Lead at iHeart Radio
- Restaurant Server & Trainer at BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse
- On-Field Promotions Team Member at BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse
- Server at Black-Eyed Peas
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business Management
- Associate of Arts - Business Management