Seeking part time employment for supplemental income during retirement, a fun atmosphere, the opportunity to meet new people as a part of a team working to assist customers, patrons.
LEXISNEXIS, Miamisburg, OH 2006-2018
● Acted as the primary point of contact for new customers for their first three months with LexisNexis
● Provided high level overview of LexisNexis products and assisted in improving their customer experience and familiarity with products
● Trained customers in utilization of administration and billing programming associated with Lexis Products Sales Operation Administrator
● Improved sale productivity by providing processes, tools and methodology support for Small Law Sales teams. Attend Sales team meeting
● Supported customers with contract processing, account set up, cancels, credits, billing inquiries, id maintenance and resolving account issues.
● Managed numerous inquiries from individual sales team members. Customer Support Representative
● Telephonic support and problem resolutions for approximately 35-65 customers each day
● Providing computer assistance to LexisNexis customers.
- Onboarding Specialist at LEXISNEXIS
- Customer Service Representative at TARGET STAMPED PRODUCTS
12 years at this Job
- B. S. - Family Relations and Human Development
On The Spot Management
North Loop 410, Suite 700, San Antonio, TX
Title: Onboarding Specialist/Payroll Coordinator
● Input payroll data such as hours worked, commissions, bonuses, tips, vacation time, benefit deductions.
● Entering new hires, employee changes and voluntary deductions in the payroll system.
● Set up appropriate pay and tax codes and ensure that withholdings and deductions are done correctly.
● Calculate and process termination pay.
● Audit completed payroll prior to ACH transmittal.
● Research and resolve payroll issues for clients.
● Performs other incidental and related duties as required and assigned.
● Set up employee new hires, process and monitor new client payrolls prior to assigning a Payroll Coordinator
- Onboarding Specialist/Payroll Coordinator at Pinnacle PEO
- Service Coordinator and moved to Recruiter/HR Staffing Coordinator/Scheduler at BrightStar Care
- CSS- Client Service Supervisor/ Alternate Administrator at ResCare Home Care
- CSR- Client Service Representative at Nursefinder HomeCare
5 years, 2 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
The company I work for is a website and online marketing company for the independent restaurant industry. My job as an onboarding specialist is to build the customer’s website and set it live when they approve the design. My job tasks include, but are not limited to, introducing the customer to the company and how we work for them, collecting the business logo, menu design details and any other important content, building their website, calling the customer for their approval, advising the customer on current design trends and ADA compliance laws regarding their website design. Once I have design approval, it is my responsibility to update their domain name servers to set their website live, index their website with google, and collect passwords and preferences for any other marketing services they may have. Throughout this process it is my responsibility to take notes in our company CRM and make sure the customer is happy with their design. My goal is to have their website live within 4 weeks and I usually have about 20-30 websites at a time to work on.
- Account Manager/Onboarding Specialist at Ordereze
- Call Service Representative at Lindencare Pharmacy
- Asst. Supervisor Teller Operations at Teahcers Federal Credit Union
- Full Time Teller at Teachers Federal Credit Union
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- Associates - Liberal Arts
- Regents Diploma
Treasury Implementations & Onboarding Specialist I & II
• Perform daily and weekly ACH and Wire temporary limit Audits to ensure risk compliances.
• Created new departmental procedures as well as reviewing and updating existing procedures for new treasury banking system.
• Assisted with questions and enhancements regarding the Treasury Onboarding used within Texas Capital Bank.
• On boarded new Treasury clients and maintaining relationships.
• Ensured SLAs are being met by other departments as well as external vendors to ensure a seamless process for our clients
• Responsible for special projects from management as well as additional daily operational activities as needed
• Participated in UAT for Phase 1 conversion to new online banking system
- Treasury Onboarding Specialist II at Texas Capital Bank, N.A
- Senior Marketing Consultant at Real Energy Solutions
- Personal Banker at Bank of America
- Personal Banker at Wells Fargo Bank
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- Associate Graphic Design - 3d design, web design, graphic design
- Bachelor of Arts - International Political Economy
Appia Communications- Indianapolis, IN Onboarding Specialist / Technical Project Manager - Manage and implement over 250 customer projects on a hosted, Cisco and 3cx VoIP data and communications platform for customers, nationally. - Coordinate ordering process for all circuits and phone numbers, between engineering and customer sites. - Facilitate business-partner relationships between Appia and customers. - Install DS3/T1 routers for customer T1 interconnectivity and hardware maintenance. - Assist with troubleshooting or service-related outages and occurrences, related to Indianapolis. - SMS 800/SOMOS certified BIGI, Inc - Indianapolis, IN Telecommunications Technician - Proficiency in PBX, Key systems, Hosted/SIP, carrier trunking, and wireless systems - Comprehension of technical instructions - Knowledge of telecommunications standards - Lead technician of various sized infrastructure installations Pike Township Schools - Indianapolis, IN Secondary Social Studies Educator - Responsible for developing exciting and engaging learning experiences for students across a wide range of ages and abilities. - Implementing daily activities that engage students based upon state and national required standards.
- Onboarding Specialist / Project Manager at Calltower, Inc (Appia communications)
11 years, 3 months at this Job
- Masters of Education - Secondary Education
- Bachelors' of Science - Secondary Education and History
• Lead a team of 10 Onboarding Specialists (geographically dispersed) responsible for onboarding more than 7000+ new employees each year.
• Responsible for selecting/training new Onboarding Specialist, coached team to achieve quality and productivity measures, facilitated weekly team meetings, and conducted bi-weekly performance reviews.
• Supported the team with troubleshooting issues and responded to escalated customer questions and concerns.
• Served as a strategic partner and project manager for coordinating the onboarding process. Onboarding Specialist
• Enter and track excess, rush, high priority, and last minute orders
• Research, resolve and reply to client team inquiries such as status updates and background questions via email and phone
• Act as a gatekeeper and follow up on any outstanding returned request
• Anticipate client and candidate needs proactively
• Support members of the pod as needed and during spikes in order volume
• Assist with verifications and candidate questions via phone, email, and fax Talent Acquisition Partner
• Effectively review and process service requests for screening, and hiring.
• Collaborate with Health Ministry Business Partners and Hiring Managers to ensure compliance with cross-team responsibilities.
• Execute Talent Acquisition system transactions that include: creating job openings, entering screening criteria, sourcing potential applicants, executing screening processes, scheduling interviews, conducting reference checks, generating offer letters, and executing hire process/on-boarding steps. Benefits Analyst
• Provide tactical administration of all benefit programs to include activities such as, but not limited to, new hire enrollments, life event changes, eligibility, deductions, claim adjudication, etc.
• Based on outcomes, update and/or correct Associates' benefit data residing in internal and carrier information systems accordingly
• Assist with annual enrollment activities for health ministries by enrolling associates, answering questions, explaining benefits program, resolving any issues that could delay enrollment.
• Data Management: Manage Associate data including, but not limited to, auditing and consolidating elections, verifying Associate eligibility, sending required files to third-party administrators for enrollment, following up with confirmation statements to Associates and reconciling enrollments with carrier invoices.
• Support: Provide Level 2 customer service support for health ministries and their associates resolving any issues or errors; Successfully handle most non-routine issues, escalate issues that cannot be resolved to management Human Resources Development Rep.
• Recruitment; maintained job postings, performed background/reference checks, pre-employment screenings, assessments and interviewed applicants for nonexempt clinical positions.
• Administered orientation, created personnel files, maintained confidential databases, and coordinated benefits.
• Resolved employee relations issues while promoting a positive organizational culture
• Supported Finance Department; processed payroll status changes.
- Senior Onboarding Specialist at Ascension Health/Cielo/St. Mary's/Manpower
7 years, 4 months at this Job
- B.S. - Accounting
- A.S. - Accounting
Responsibilities: At Signify Health my initial responsibilities were as a data specialist. I handled all data conversion from hard to soft copy and created manageable file structures to fit the needs of the Nurse Practitioner Certification program.
I was quickly promoted to the position of Onboarding Provider Specialist. My duties as an Onboarding Provider Specialist are to act as an ombudsman for newly hired nurse practitioners. This included but was not limited to:
• Collecting and verifying all required onboarding documentation
• Ensuring all required online training was successfully completed in a timely manner
• Validate that each nurse receives all the necessary supplies to perform their work
• Audit training and licensing documentation for compliance with all state and federal requirements.
• Analyze employee credentials
• Identify and track expiring documentation using "Contract Works", an online contract management software
• Update the company database for action
• Prepare and submit reports to the company management for items needing escalated attention I am also responsible for the accuracy and maintenance of the Nurse Practitioner Master Spreadsheet which is an excel document of all our active and resigned Nurse Practitioners and the back bone of our company. I am the designated point of contact for all information within the company that is required of this authoritative data source, I update and validate the information in the Master Spreadsheet. This requires proficient knowledge of Excel including formulas, macros, pivot tables and other advanced spreadsheet functionality. I routinely interact with management, customers and employees in both orally and in writing via meetings telephone conversations email and official correspondence.
- Onboarding Specialist at Advance Health/Signify Health
- Server at Ruby Tuesday
- Shift Manager at Papa John's
11 months at this Job
- BBA - Management
As a Treasury Management Onboarding Specialist I am responsible for preparing all the required documents to implement treasury products and services for our clients. My role requires me to be organized, knowledgeable about my company and what we offer in vivid detail, outstanding customer service and to be able to think outside the box to ensure I am meeting all the invidual needs of our business and consumer customers.
- Treasury Management Onboarding Specialist at American Bank N.A
- Personal Banker/Teller Supervisor at American Bank
- Teller at Bank of Charles Town
- Dental Assistant at Mayhew Family Dentistry
4 months at this Job
HR Shared Services Center (HR SSC) Recruitment Services & Onboarding Specialist
April 2018 - December 2018
• Process owner for mid-year promotions credential review in regards to the Assurance, Tax, and Advisory LoS, working closely with our internal stakeholders, thoroughly utilizing the Talent Review and Development (TR&D) database and the GMM ToolBox within IBM Lotus Notes, along with the Credentials Tracking System (CTS) and Workday to assess whether the staff will be eligible for promotion by the promotion date in respect to each LoS policy guidelines
• Process owner of the HR SSC Compliance Mailbox, ensuring that all mail, electronic and hard copy, is accurately re-routed to the respective individual within a timely manner including classified and confidential documentation which is handled in conjunction with PriceWaterhouse Cooper's dedication to integrity
• Inherited a daily reporting process for the Independence Compliance team to ensure that all new joiners are cleared for Independence before their start date, along with supporting the Client Background team with Client Date Delivery.
• Assisted in creating Google Scripts to automate communications sent out weekly by the L&D Compliance team to staff for assessments needed to be completed in order to be compliant with the firm policies
- Recruitment Services & Onboarding Specialist at PriceWaterhouseCoopers
- Talent Acquisition Specialist *Assistant Talent Acquisition Manager at Campaign Development Corporation
- Marketing Intern *Marketing Specialist *Assistant Marketing Manager at Liberty Tax Service
- Vice President of Public Relations at Liberty Tax Service
8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Sciences in Health Sciences - Health Sciences
At Rev360, we empower our customers by providing valuable and profitable solutions for them so they have the freedom to focus on what matters most, patient care. The Customer Success Team is dedicated to the goals and desired outcomes of our customers. We establish and maintain a mutually respected relationship with them through every step of their customer journey.
Customer OnBoarding Specialist for RevolutionEHR’s cloud-based, electronic health record and practice management solution for Eyecare Professionals.
Coordinate, manage and oversee the implementation process for a set of new RevolutionEHR accounts.
The OnBoarding Specialist is the main point person in bringing new accounts from sign-up to Post Go Live using RevolutionEHR in production.
I worked closely with not only the Account but also interact and coordinate with the Sales, Development, Support and OD Advisor teams.
• Customize and implement a plan for each new customer assigned based on interviewing the customer and assessing their specific needs, requirements and unique practice work flow.
• Host check in calls throughout the OnBoarding process with my accounts to ensure they are progressing according to their plan.
• Provide support on covered areas as well as provide the account a preview of upcoming area(s) of the app per the customized plan.
• Coordinate with the Customer Support Team, Device Integration Specialist and OD Advisor Team to schedule additional training and support for new accounts as needed.
• Coordinate with Tech Services to schedule data transfers for new accounts
• Assess new accounts readiness for “go-live” and monitor their success as well as provide support post implementation
• Document all customer communications
• Provide status reports to management on account progress
- Customer Success Consultant/OnBoarding Specialist at Rev360
- Clinical Technician/Receptionist at Complete Family Eye Care
- Legal Secretary at Blaser, Sorensen & Olseson
5 years at this Job
- High School Diploma