In June 2017 I began working for OranjPalm Vacation Homes as a temporary associate through Robert Half and Associate and ultimately was hired as a permanent employee. As an onboarding specialist I am responsible for creating owner contracts, entering all homeowner and property information to create the new property, inspecting properties, work closely with owners to ensure all minimum requirements are present and property is ready to rent. In addition, I also assist with short term vacation permit applications through the City of Palm Springs and other area cities, and create property manuals as needed.
- Onboarding Specialist at OranjPalm Vacation Homes
- at Robert Half and Associates
- City Clerk at City of La Quinta
- Customer Service at Avail Property Management
1 year, 9 months at this Job
The Customer Onboarding Specialist was a position created for me given my skills in training and onboarding new customers. The sales process was divided into new parts, and the responsibility of assisting customers with immediate startup training and goal-setting fell to me. I have excelled in the position as all of my new customers had a great experience through the onboarding phase.
- Customer Onboarding Specialist at GPS Insight
- Freelance Writer at
- Customer Account Manager at
- Financial Services Specialist at Regions Bank
4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Communication Studies - Marketing, Public Relations, Advertising, and Advanced Public Speaking
Corporate, New York, NY April 2018-Present
Uber Eats Onboarding Specialist (Contract)
• Onboarding over 300 restaurant partners onto the Uber Eats platform in the US and Canada, resulting in 1.5 million in gross revenue for the company
• Training new partners and staff with clear and efficient communication on the UberEats technologies and procedures
• Using customer service skills and foresight to resolve current and potential client concerns
• Drafting launch and expansion reports to inform key stakeholders of status, including qualitative and quantitative updates
• Tracking client-specific information on Salesforce
- Onboarding Specialist at Uber Eats
- at ACLU
- Senior Client Services Representative at AES LLC
- Process Analyst (Contract) at Cigna Healthcare of Arizona
11 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Computer Information Systems
Job Duties: Duties of Client Onboarding Specialist in addition to handling customer escalations, providing coaching to members of the Onboarding Team, acting as a Product Specialist being available to answer questions for the Customer Success Department as well as the Sales Department regarding functionality of the software as well as creative workarounds
- Senior Client Onboarding Specialist at mHelpDesk
- Data Conversion Lead at mHelpDesk
- Senior Account Manager at mHelpDesk
- Client Onboarding Specialist at mHelpDesk
7 months at this Job
- B.S. - Applied Information Technology / Health Information Technology
I got rehired on quickly as a valued employee from the first time I worked for the franchise. Since being back with the company, I have worked hard at keeping the quality of service and food being served the highest possible standard. I have since been cross trained into the grill area and have underwent training to become a Store Onboarding Specialist.
- Store Onboarding Specialist at McDonald's
- Cashier/Customer Service at Walmart
- Cashier/Customer Service at McDonald's
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- Some college - Art
- High school or equivalent
I am currently an Onboarding Specialist for a cloud software solution, eVetPractice. I guide new clients through the onboarding process, making sure they are trained appropriately and have the tools needed to start using their new software. High attention to detail and organization, as well as customer service and problem solving skills are thoroughly utilized in this position.
- Onboarding Specialist, Practice Management Systems at Covetrus
- Marketing Assistant at Covetrus
- Receptionist/Legal Assistant at Sigman, Janssen, Sewall, Pitz & Hodgkiss
- Client Care Coordinator at Animal Hospital of Oshkosh
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Communication Studies
- Certificate - Web Development
• As administrative assistant, responsibilities include directly assisting the operations director and medical director, managing office needs, coordinating meetings, coordinating digital clinics, credentialing, troubleshooting and assisting with IT issues, and general administrative management and support.
• As onboarding specialist, responsibilities include managing onboarding of new hires, coordinating and executing orientations, coordinating and executing training sessions, managing and organizing electronic HR paperwork, and creating training materials.
• Proficient in use of Google office, Microsoft office, Adobe, DocHub, and Zoom.
- Executive Administrative Assistant / Onboarding Specialist at ORTELE, LLC
- Pre-registration Representative at RCM
- Assistant Manager - Key Holder at Zumiez
- Barista at Starbucks
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Associate Degree in Science & Art - Science & Art
- - international relations and inter-cultural understanding
• Oversee the entire onboarding process of a rotating portfolio of homes, from submission or signed contract through going live on the Vacasa website.
• Maintain accurate, up-to-date notes for each step within the onboarding process.
• Coordinate on-site onboarding tasks with local staff and homeowners, such as initial inspections and photography.
• Communicate with owners regarding their homes via email and phone.
• Enter data provided by Business Development Representatives or homeowners into listings.
• Compose descriptions for each home.
• Set initial rates for each home.
• Coordinate permitting for each home with local staff and compliance team members.
• Meet weekly with Onboarding team members and management to discuss goals, problem solving, and company updates.
• Actively contribute to departmental and company goals.
• Test the new Online Signup process before being released to the whole department.
• Train new specialists on Vacasa's Onboarding processes.
• Created a Quality Assurance Checklist for department-wide use.
• Set a new record for Most Units Set Live in a Month by a single Onboarding Specialist.
- Onboarding Specialist at Vacasa
- Volunteer at Three of Cups
- Sales & Events Coordinator at Residence Inn by Marriott
- Front Desk Associate & Night Auditor at Residence Inn by Marriott
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor's - Spanish
Process candidate's onboarding paperwork
➢ Process backgrounds and drug tests.
- Onboarding Specialist at Aerotek
- Human Resources Representative at Oasis Staffing
- Recruiter at Adecco Staffing
- Staffing Specialist / Recruiter at Spartan Staffing a True Blue Company
2 months at this Job
- MBA - Global Management
- BBA - Business Administration
• Input Residents into Workforce & SharePoint & indicate onboarding
• Initial Welcome call - (Welcome residents onboard)
• Request background
• Ensure all residents have completed documentation to start
• I-9 verification
- Onboarding Specialist at HealthTrust
- Human Resource Assistant at ADP
- Office Admin Assistant at AIRGUIDE MFG
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- High School Diploma