Oncology pharmacist at a cancer treatment center. Medication and dosage review. Sterile product admixture. Also, outpatient pharmacy services emphasizing oral chemotherapy medication.
- ONCOLOGY PHARMACIST at Lake University Seidman Cancer Center
- COMMUNITY PHARMACIST at CVS Health
- HMO PHARMACIST AND MANAGER at Kaiser Permanente Cleveland Clinic
- LONG-TERM CARE PHARMACIST at NCS/Omnicare
8 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy - Pharmacy
• Implemented centralized mixing process for 6 infusion centers
• Developed oral oncology dispensing program
• Managed inventory for infusion and oral medications
• Reviewed treatment regimens
• Developed medication adherence program for patients receiving oral oncolytics
- Oncology Pharmacist at Crystal Run Healthcare
- Pharmacy Manager at Rite Aid Pharmacy
- Pharmacy Intern, Outpatient Pharmacy at Veteran's Administration Medical Center
- Pharmacy Intern, Community Pharmacy at Veteran's Administration Medical Center
1 year, 7 months at this Job
• Originating Clinical Oncology Pharmacist for the new Green Cancer Center at Brockton Hospital.
• Developed and programmed all systems for chemotherapy protocols in conjunction with the Founding Oncologist.
• Responsible for training of staff including Pharmacy Technicians and Pharmacists.
• Verify and program all new Chemotherapy patient protocols.
• Daily responsibilities including advising and guidance of appropriate clinical oncology pharmaceutical information to Physicians and Nursing.
• Integral member of the Pharmacy and Therapeutics Cancer Committees.
• Currently serve on the Cancer Center Tumor Board.
• Management of all HEME Oncology medications and oncology related medications.
- Clinical Oncology Pharmacist at Signature Healthcare, Green Cancer Center, Brockton Hospital
- Operations Manager at Signature Healthcare Brockton Hospital
- Clinical Coordinator at Morton Hospital
- Pharmacist at Morton Hospital
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- Doctor of Pharmacy - Pharmacy
• Responsible for accurate dosing and preparations of chemotherapeutic medications and biopharmaceuticals
• Oversees the operations of the USP <797> compliant clean room and staff
• Approves validation and competency exams for oncology pharmacy staff
• Compounds sterile preparations including chemotherapy
• Writes standard operating procedures for the oncology pharmacy
- Oncology Pharmacist at Harvard Vanguard Medical Associates
- Director of Pharmacy at New England Life Care
- Clinical Pharmacist at New England Life Care
- Per Diem Pharmacist at RPh on the Go
6 years, 2 months at this Job
- B.S. - Pharmacy
Reviews accuracy of chemotherapy orders and obtains clarifications as needed. ◆Provides support for the Ambulatory Infusion Center. ◆Evaluates patients and chemotherapy regimens daily and makes recommendations. ◆Educates outpatient autologous bone marrow transplant patients regarding medications (indication, directions, adherence, possible side effects, etc.) ◆Doses and monitors vancomycin, aminoglycosides, warfarin, heparin and direct thrombin inhibitors as requested by providers. ◆Participates in Pharmacy Resident interviews. ◆Monitors laboratory values and orders when needed. ◆Acts as a resource for other allied health staff including physicians and nursing. Staff Pharmacist ◆Provided support for various Pharmacy units including Ambulatory Infusion Center, Hematology/Oncology, Intensive Care Unit, Cardiology, Neurology, etc. ◆Acted as a resource for other allied health staff including physicians and nursing. ◆Evaluated medication regimens daily and made recommendations. ◆Completed Pharmacy Consults including dosing, adjusting and monitoring of medications. ◆Assessed medication orders and evaluated for appropriateness and completeness. ◆Participated in Pharmacy Practice Council.
- Hematology/Oncology Pharmacist at Mayo Clinic Hospital
- Floater Pharmacist at Fry's Pharmacy
- Clinical Pharmacist (in Arizona) at Dovetail Health
- Clinical Pharmacist at Banner Del E. Webb Medical Center
3 years, 10 months at this Job
- Doctor of Pharmacy degree - Pharmacy
Verifies chemo outpatient medication orders. . Compounds chemo and sterile admixtures. . Dispenses drug informations. . Orders chemo and intravenous supplies. . Performs clinical reviews in chemo orders.
- ONCOLOGY PHARMACIST at WHITE PLAINS CANCER CENTER
- PER DIEM ONCOLOGY PHARMACIST at RALPH LAUREN CANCER CENTER
- STAFF PHARMACIST at BELLEVUE HOSPITAL
- STAFF PHARMACIST at FHP PHARMACY
10 months at this Job
- BS degree - Pharmacy
- MS Degree in Industrial Pharmacy - Industrial Pharmacy
- - Advanced Organic Chemistry
- BS degree - Chemistry
LAKE SUCCESS, HUNTINGTON N.Y. 8/2014 - PRESENT Provided clinical pharmacology consultation and guidance specialization in Oncology. Advised oncologists and chemotherapy certified Nurses in proper prescribing and administration of chemotherapy. Prepared Chemotherapeutic agents in 797 certified clean room. Utilized Comprehensive knowledge of chemotherapy to provide consultation and guidance to healthcare staff. Accomplishments: . Accurately interpreted medication orders, reviewed medication profiles and dispensed medications. . Identified, prevented and managed any drug related problems including drug choice, administration, dosage, interactions and side effects pertaining to chemotherapy. . part of a multidisciplinary team that played a major role in assuring safe, effective and cost effective drug therapy.
- Oncology Pharmacist at NYU LANGONE PERLMUTTER CANCER CENTER
- Oncology Pharmacist at Memorial Sloan Kettering
- Pharmacist at ISLAND CARE PHARMACY
- Pharmacist at STONY BROOK UNIVERSITY HOSPITAL
4 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Pharmacy
8. SAAM Resume
to September 2018 Cerner/ATE Support Knoxville, Tennessee During this project, I supported Oncology Clinic RN and front desk End Users and Oncology Pharmacist with day to day appointments and. I also assisted the Hospital Clinic Directors with charging and report running. I assisted with navigation through the system and reported any and all system errors and/or issues with the command center analysts.
- SAAM at Oncology Clinic RN and front desk End Users and Oncology Pharmacist
- Judge group at Judge Group
- Encore at ATE Support/Point Person, Cerner
- Judge Group at Abstractor, Epic
1 month at this Job
- Bachelor's - Sociology
- High school
• Provided pharmacy services in an outpatient oncology infusion center in Lapeer, Michigan.
• Daily responsibilities included medication order review for accuracy and safety, verification of all medications compounded by pharmacy technician, compliance with USP 797, and inventory management.
- ONCOLOGY PHARMACIST at MCLAREN OAKLAND
- ONCOLOGY PHARMACIST at ASCENSION ST JOHN HOSPITAL & MEDICAL CENTER
- CLINICAL PHARMACIST at DMC SINAI-GRACE HOSPITAL
- PHARMACEUTICAL SALES REPRESENTATIVE at Publicis Touchpoint Solutions
5 months at this Job
- DOCTOR OF PHARMACY - PHARMACY
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE - PHARMACY
• Work closely with the interdisciplinary team to optimize treatment outcomes, including, but not limited to, supportive care recommendations, chemotherapy dose adjustments, drug interactions, therapeutic duplications, and laboratory monitoring.
• Ensure quality assurance procedures are followed, and maintain compliance with regulatory and accreditation standards.
• Provide information to patients, their care givers, and medical staff concerning dosage, proper administration, incompatibilities, interactions, adverse effects, and appropriate use of cancer medications.
• Participate as an investigator on numerous clinical trials involving medication use in care of patients with cancer.
- Oncology Pharmacist at Montefiore-Nyack
- Oncology Research Pharmacist at Columbia University Medical Center
- Specialty Infusion Pharmacist at CVS
- Contract Pharmacist at Westchester Medical Center
4 months at this Job
- Doctorate - Pharmacy
- Doctorate - Law
- Bachelor's - Pharmacy