Systems Engineer, Colorist, Online Editor, QC Operations
- Chief Online Editor & Colorist at Mike Mathis Productions
- Online Editor / Colorist for the following shows at Freelance/Self employed
- Online Editor / Colorist at Brad Lachman Productions
- President of Operations & Chief Engineer / Editor at Suite 16 Post Production
3 years, 9 months at this Job
- Training Certifications - Software and Electronics
- Bachelor's - Electronics
- Associate - Communications
Report directly to Editor-in-Chief of The Five Star Institute; charged with managing website: www.themreport.com, and writing for sister print magazine focused on mortgage and housing industry trends. Write, edit, and coordinate email
blasts featuring articles aimed at target audiences. Write, edit, and proofread MReport and DS News magazines. Produce
marketing and sales collateral to promote other Five Star Group publications and special events.
• Wrote some of the biggest cover stories for the magazine, covering such topics as technology in mortgage, mentoring, best practices in diversity & inclusion, in-depth profile of senior leaders in home lending, and profile of the new homebuyer.
• Developed bank of interviews and articles from industry leaders for use in print publications and website.
• Improved deadline adherence by streamlining systems and processes that keep track of daily and monthly progress.
• Played key role in helping sales generate $6K in additional revenue by conceptualizing and implementing new webinar on millennial homebuyer trends.
• Engaged mortgage industry thought leaders to speak on topics such as Investment and Diversity & Inclusion for events at the Five Star Institute.
- Online Editor at MREPORT
- Employee Communications Specialist at WAGEWORKS INC
- Head Corporate Communications at IOT INFRASTRUCTURE & ENERGY SERVICES
- Head, Content & Publishing at KNOWLEDGE STUDIO / RITEVERSES
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Master of Mass Communications - Mass Communications
- Bachelor of Commerce - Commerce
Worked as a writer and online content editor for the award-winning Klipsun Magazine. Published stories and multimedia pieces online through the Medium platform while also running the magazine's social media accounts. Personally published twice in print and online in the Spring 2018 'Essence' Edition.
- Online Editor/Writer at Klipsun Magazine
- Social Media Intern at Western Washington University Athletics Department
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's in Public Relations - Public Relations
- Online Editor at The North Wind
- Coach at Convergys
- Concession Worker at Cinemark
1 year at this Job
Wrote and proofed articles " Created social media content and used different platforms (Facebook, Twitter) to promote the release of the physical paper and online articles " Utilized Adobe InDesign and Photoshop for page design " Maintained the WordPress site - uploaded articles and photos
- Online Editor at Today Newspaper
- Radio DJ & Producer at REV 89
- Communication Intern at Weisbrod Air Museum
11 months at this Job
- BA in Mass Communications - Electronic Media
• Managed social media engagement across various accounts
• Wrote and edited stories for use in print and online
• Responsible for roughly 5 stories per week online
- Online Editor at 1870 Magazine
- Marketing Intern at Ohio State University Center for Career & Professional Success
- Research Assistant at The Ohio State University School of Communication
- Intern at Eleven Warriors
11 months at this Job
- B.A. in Public Affairs Journalism - Philosophy
• Responsible for editing, formatting, and producing an E-letter that is delivered to 8,000 active readers while managing grammar, typographical, compositional errors and multi-tasking to meet deadlines.
• Submit newsworthy articles and photographs to local media outlet in order to grow interest.
- Online Editor at Crosspoint United Methodist Church
- Vice President, Military Veteran's Chairman at Daughters of the American Colonists
- Public Relations, History Chairman at Daughters of the American Revolution
- Substitute Teacher at Daughters of the American Revolution
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Master's in Public History - Public History
- Bachelor of Arts in American History & Professional Writing - American History & Professional Writing
PART-TIME) As the online editor for the Southern New Hampshire University Literary magazine, my responsibilities include gathering and editing submissions from MFA students, interviews with faculty and recent authors, as well as promoting the magazine through social media.
- ONLINE EDITOR, ASSIGNMENT MAGAZINE at Southern New Hampshire University Literary
- CARE ASSISTANT at ALL HOME HEALTH
- technical support at UNIVERSITY SERVICES, CAPELLA UNIVERSITY
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- MASTER OF ARTS - ENGLISH
- BACHELOR OF ARTS - ENGLISH
For daily production cycle, packaged, published, and edited all articles, videos, and podcasts through WordPress account. Also, improved the aesthetic and functionality of the website by helping lead our website redesign initiative.
- Online Editor at Daily Trojan
- PR / Content Development Intern at Art of Hope Global
- Editorial Director at Daily Trojan
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - International Relations, English
• Webmaster of Fordhamiplj.org
• Edits and coordinates a daily legal blog by the staffers of IPLJ
• Hosts, edits, and schedules Fordham IPLJ Podcast
• Ran journal's social media accounts
• Archived digitally the scholarship published by journal
- Online Editor at FORDHAM INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY, MEDIA AND ENTERTAINMENT LAW JOURNAL
- Legal Intern at Samuelson Glushko Intellectual Property and Information Law Clinic at LINCOLN SQUARE LEGAL SERVICES
- Legal Assistant at ACUMINIS PC
- Research Assistant at LEITNER CENTER at FORDHAM LAW SCHOOL
at this Job
- J.D. - Fordham Intellectual Property
- B.A. in Philosophy - Rhetoric