I am an Online English Teacher in one-on-one classrooms with children who live in China. These classrooms follow a curriculum set up by the company, but as an experienced and perceptive instructor, I create moments of learning for each student specifically. Because each student is unique, I have honed the ability to not only teach what is required in the curriculum, but to infuse the class with specific moments of connection for areas of learning that each particular student might be struggling with.
- Online English Teacher at VIPKID
- English Teacher (ESL) at American Baby International English
- Production and Sales Supervisor and Photographer at Wallace Athletic Photography
- English Teacher at Joy Enterprises
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Linguistics
I only teach 1-4 hours a week. I am an online english teacher.
- vipkid online english teacher at VIPKID
- Child Care Director at Little Ladybugs Child Care
- Substitute Teacher Assistant at San Diego Unified School District
- Substitute Teacher at Head Start Program
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Bachelor of Art in Child Development
Online English Teacher through the internet website of 51talk.
- Online English Teacher at 51 Talk
- Internship at Punt de Trobada
- Internship at IDAPP
- Full time English Teacher at Phillips Academy
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- Master's degree - Child and Young Adults Clinical Psychopathology
- Bachelor of Arts - Psychology
- Certificate - TESL/TEFL
- - Psychology
• Teach English to young learners between 4-12 years of age through our online platform
• Each in-lesson time is 25 minutes with up to 4 students
• enthusiastically deliver an engaging and fun Pre-set curriculum
- Online English Teacher at Landi English
- Online Business Art Store at “FoundMaTreasure” on Etsy. at Self-Employed
- Art Class Assistant Volunteer at Grand Arts High School for the vosual and Performing Arts
- Homeschool tutor at OFY Charter schools
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology
I deliver one-on-one, fully immersive English language lessons, aligned with U.S. Common Core State Standards to Chinese students, ages 4-12, in the virtual classroom setting. GoGoKid- Workshop Coach I plan and deliver workshops for online ESL teachers to teach them best practices in the classroom. USKid- Online English Teacher I deliver one-on-one and small group, fully immersive English language lessons, aligned with the U.S. Common Core State Standards and the IB PYP program to Chinese students, ages 3-12, in the virtual classroom setting.
- Online English Teacher at GoGoKid
- Online English Teacher at VIPKid
- Library Media Specialist at Richmond City Public Schools
- Library Media Specialist at Fairfax County Public Schools
1 year, 2 months at this Job
Self-employed as corporate recruiter and online English teacher. Work as an independent contractor to fill positions in the accounting, financial, health care, legal and technology fields. Also, work independently as an Online English Instructor. Specialize in English Conversation and Business English for professionals in China and Japan.
- Corporate Recruiter and Online English Teacher at Independent Contractor/Self-Employed
- Paralegal/Professional Debt Collector at Valentine and Kebartas, Inc.
- English Language Instructor at Tamagawa Gakuen
- Executive Assistant at Banc of America Securities
7 years, 9 months at this Job
- Masters Degree - English/Creative Writing/Screenwriting
- Paralegal Certificate
- Bachelor of Arts - Liberal Arts
• VIPKid is an online learning platform that offers the American elementary school experience to Chinese children from the comfort of their homes.
• VIPKid connects very young Chinese students with teachers from North America so they can start learning English in an immersion style from a very early age.
• Classes are taught in a form of "Skype" on the VIPKid teacher portal website via powerpoint provided by VIPKid
- Remote, Online English Teacher at The United States Army Reserves, GA
- Chemical, Biological, Radiological, and Nuclear Specialist at The United States Army Reserves, GA
- Temp, Social Work Practitioner at Infant of Prague Adoption Services, CA
- Therapist at Georgia Health Partners
6 months at this Job
- Masters of Social Work - Social Work
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology - Psychology
Teacher students English online.
- Online English Teacher at Gogokid
- Charger at Bird Rides Inc.
- Behavior Consultant at Shelby County Schools
- Special Education Teacher at Instructional Resource-Inclusion
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Education in Special Education - Special Education
- Bachelor's - Special Education
• English teacher for Chinese students between the ages of 4 - 12 years old.
• Used strong organizational skills to teach hour-long sessions through video call platforms with students while focusing on key objectives throughout lessons.
• Created fun, exciting lessons for students in hour-long sessions. Classes were either one- on-one, or had up to 4 students at one time.
• Incorporated pronunciation practice along with grammar, spelling, and conversational skills to help build up students English.
• Used singing, dancing, word searches, and games to help students remain focused and excited to learn.
• Demonstrated strong communication skills with students and tailored approach and discussions based on their previous English knowledge.
- Online English Teacher at Whales English
- Online English Teacher at DaDaABC
- Children's Bible Study Instructor at Kingdom Hall of Jehovah's Witnesses
1 year at this Job
- - communication, teaching
- High School Diploma
1 Year 7 Months )
• Teaching Chinese Students English as a Second Language Online
• Meeting Teacher requirements
• Daily feedback for Unit Assessments and unit classes
- VIPKID Online English Teacher at
- Medical Transport Driver at Jani King
- at Jani King
- Reservations Specialist at Myrtle Beach Seaside Resorts Address
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- BA - Communication Design