Part-time online instructor for the Business Technology and Legal Services department by teaching Medical and Office Transcription/Speech Recognition, Medical Insurance and Billing and Emerging Issues within the Medical Office
- Online Instructor at Coastal Carolina Community College
- Purchasing Agent at U.S. Department of State
- Office Administrator at Piney Grove Baptist Church
- Secretary at Beaufort Church of God
5 years, 5 months at this Job
- Associate in Applied Science - Medical Office Administration
SWIHA - Southwest Institute of Healing Arts (online instructor) / Self-employed as a hypnotherapist and life coach (own The Ragi Center for Self Awareness)
• Online Instructor at SWIHA - Southwest Institute of Healing Arts (Entrepreneurial Business Development)
• Founder/Owner of The Ragi Center for Self Awareness (theragicenter.com)
• Writer; Orlando, FL - Write articles for publication at Natural Awakenings Magazine - Central Florida Edition (article links and samples available upon request) and blog article for self-owned business websites: theragicenter.com (The Ragi Center for Self Awareness - Hypnotherapy and Life Coaching) and giscritters.com (Gi's Critters - the website for the obsessive compulsive and overly sensitive animal lover).
• Freelance Graphic Designer/Translator; Orlando, FL - Provide graphic design and proofing/translation services (English/Portuguese) for various local clients, including HardDrive Productions, Orlando Magic, The Idea Factory, CCH Marketing and others.
• Partnership Assistant, U.S. Census Bureau; Orlando, FL - Responsible for helping build partnerships and follow- ing up with established partnerships within the community assigned; helping identify/calling on/visiting/meeting with community groups, governmental entities and organizations to initiate interest and involvement with the 2010 Census; assisting in building community awareness through presentations, community events, meetings, etc.
• Publisher/Graphic Designer, Creative Angle Media/Ahora Orlando magazine; Orlando, FL - Co-owner of Creative Angle Media, a graphic design and publishing company with several clients in the metro Orlando area, 9946 Nicoma Lane
• Orlando, FL 32817
• Cell: 407-808-3049
• Email: [email protected] Gisele Marasca-Vargas - Part II and co-publisher of Ahora Orlando magazine (a semi-annual bilingual magazine that showcased Orlando's Hispanic community). Duties included art direction, graphic design and layout, editorial coordination, editing/proofing, article writing, marketing/PR, management, etc.
• Art Director, Abarta Media (former publishers of Orlando magazine, Home Design, Where Orlando, ABC's of Education and other titles); Orlando, FL - Art Director for several publications (Where Miami, among others). Responsibilities included the original creative concept and cover-to-cover design of several magazines, including Hola Orlando, Living in Orlando and the 2002 Dining in Orlando Guide.
• Freelance Graphic Artist, Orlando magazine, Orlando Weekly, Softech Solutions, Brooks Software Services and other companies; Orlando, FL - Created ad design and layout for the Orlando Weekly newspaper and Orlando magazine, in addition to designing logos and corporate packages for various local companies.
• Assistant Graphic Designer, Classic Chevy International; Orlando, FL - Assisted in the production of the company's monthly magazine, Classic Chevy World. Designed and produced diagrams, business forms, convention signs, flyers, brochures, color newsprint catalogs, etc. Responsibilities also included the layout/design of magazine ads and features; creating logos and graphics; and editing, proofing and writing text for ads an catalog descriptions.
• Office Manager, Ceramic Glazing, Inc; Orlando, FL - Started as a receptionist and was promoted to office manager. Became responsible for all daily aspects of administration and operation of business, including product demonstration/sales, customer support, hiring and supervising staff, inventory control and all business correspondence.
- Online Instructor (Entrepreneurial Business Development) / Hypnotherapist and Life Coach at SWIHA - Southwest Institute of Healing Arts (online instructor) / Self-employed as a hypnotherapist and life coach (own The Ragi Center for Self Awareness)
2 years at this Job
- AS degree - Holistic Healthcare
- AS in Commercial Art - Commercial Art
- BA in English and Portuguese Languages - World Education Services
Monitor and instruct adult learners using online tools, discussion forums, course design, Softchalk software, and Moodle learning management system. OLLIE instructor of Online Learning 101 and Online Learning Instructional Design.
- Online Instructor at AEA PD Online Learning
- Business Instructor, IT Assistant, and Instructional Coach at KUEMPER CATHOLIC SCHOOL SYSTEM
7 years at this Job
- Master of Arts - Teaching
- Bachelor of Arts - Business Education
I am an online instructor at ViaX, an e-education company based in Beijing. I deliver lectures and help students complete their research projects. I have taught courses "Women and Modern Chinese Literature, " "Modern Chinese Cinema, " and "Literature and Urban Experience."
- Online Instructor at Women and Modern Chinese Literature, " "Modern Chinese Cinema
- Research Assistant at
- Language Tutor at Stanford Language Centre
- Research Assistant at archived web pages of NGOs
7 months at this Job
- Master's - East Asian studies
- Bachelor's - Chinese Language and Literature
United States Online Classroom teaching Home based Part time which consists of students with different schedules from time to time 7 days a week, most students are Arabic, Spanish, Latin American, Europeans' which they book an online session from time to time or take per call for online tutoring, Most student study and to practice more on the English from Daily, conversational, Business and Medical. Sessions are for 30 minutes at a time and most students want to focus on their speaking and pronunciation, grammar, vocabulary and discussion. Students are mostly adults and some children that I teach online from time to time and mostly are other parts of the world
- Online Instructor at Cambly Online
- Online Instructor at Talkabroad.jp
- Home based Part Time at Gtalking.co.kr
- Online Instructor at Private Tutoring
3 years, 9 months at this Job
- Diploma - Bookkeeping and Accounting
- Bachelors - Bookkeeping and Accounting
Online instructor for the RN-BSN program. Specific courses include NU355- Health & Physical Assessment and NU344 Nursing in a Disaster. Both courses are 8 weeks in length and run during spring and fall session. Responsibilities include overseeing approximately 200 students, overseeing adjunct instructor, working collaboratively with the course coordinator and department of nursing, implementing department policies and procedures, and interact with students and provide timely feedback. Academic Teaching Experience:
- Certified Online Instructor at University of Louisiana-Lafayette
- Adjunct Faculty at Instructional Connections
- Nurse Practitioner at Emerson
- Nurse Practitioner at ExpressCare At Pentucket
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- MSN - Adult/Gerontology Primary care Nurse Practitioner
- - Precepted Family Nurse Practitioner Clinical Outpatient Setting
- BSN - RN
- MA ASN - RN
- - Advanced Practice Education and Clinical Experience
Live online lessons and asynchronous instructor for students in Africa, Brazil, Lousiana, Georgia, Pennsylvania, and Texas. Courses taught: *AP European History *AP Psychology *5th Grade Language Arts *6th Grade Language Arts *High School English *U.S. History *Film and Theatre *Philosophy *Criminology *Law Studies *African American Studies *Women in Film *Lord of the Rings in Film *Gothic Monster Literature *Journalism ◦ Exclusive video lesson teacher for asynchronous content in 6th, 7th and 8th grade Language Arts.
- Online Instructor at AP Psychology
- at Pearson Education
- Adjunct Marketing Instructor at Eastern Florida State College
- Online Instructor at Brevard Virtual School
1 month at this Job
- Advanced Diploma in Local History - Local History
- Master of Arts in Marketing - Marketing
- Bachelor of Arts in English - English
- Bachelor of Arts in Allied Legal Services - Law Studies and Criminal Justice
Description: I have taught over 60 classes, designing the syllabus, assignments, and exams, and consistently been rated as a top instructor in the department. Online Instructor, Political Science Department, Thomas Edison State University, Spring 2018-present. Course Taught: American Government.
- Online Instructor at Thomas Edison State University
- Online Instructor at Department of Labor Studies, Rutgers University
- Teaching Assistant at Georgetown University
- Adjunct Instructor, History Department at Christendom College
1 year at this Job
- PhD - History
- M.A. - Public History
- PhD - Political Science
- M.A. - Political Science
- B.A. - Political Science and History
Electrical Engineering and Computer Science online instruction
- Online Instructor at Colorado Technical University
- Freelance Writer at Self
- Tutor/Adjunct Instructor at Palm Beach State College
- Adjunct Professor at Drexel University
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Graduate Certificate - Cybersecurity
- PhD. - Electrical Engineering
- Master's - Electrical Engineering
- Bachelor's - Electrical Engineering
Facilitate weekly instructional staff meetings for collaboration of lesson planning and troubleshooting issues that may arise in the online program.
• Train and mentor new teachers through arrangement and setup of webinars in addition to coaching.
• Teach an online high school registration/orientation course.
• Facilitate, tutor, and instruct in an online high school class. Apply student accommodation plans in relationship to the online program.
- Online Instructor at North Texas Job Corps Center
- at North Texas Job Corps Center
- Reading/ESL Teacher at North Texas Job Corps Center
- Teacher at Fairfield-Suisun Unified Schools
5 years at this Job
- B.A. - History