Online Instructor Taught students all over the United State and overseas using the internet since 2007 to present, using tools such as online word games, first year English language book and other devises to make sure students retain what they have learned. Teaching/Tutoring Have taught foreign and American students at my home both English as a second language and regular English using various educational tools such as role playing exercise to give students chance to interact with other students using what they have learned. Teaching: Have done home schooling for my Son for 12th Grade in 2001. Instructor for United State Navy in 1985 at Reserve Center in Ohio
- Online Instructor at Land buyers commison inc
- Payroll Technician at
14 years, 7 months at this Job
- Master's Degree - EDUCATION
- Bachelor's Degree - IT Management
of EDCI 537 and EDCI 547 involving educating students in science inquiry and differentiation.
• Online instructor of EDCI 531 and EDCI 544 for teaching of environmental education
• Developed curriculum for online masters level classes.
- Online instructor at Concordia University
- Pre-AP, AP, GT, and regular chemistry instructor at Nimitz Senior High School
- Online instructor at Laurel Springs Academy
- Environmental Engineer, Scientist at
8 years, 2 months at this Job
- Masters of Education - Secondary Education
- Bachelor of Science - Earth Science
Online ESL instructor
- Online Instructor at VIPKID
- Volunteer at Fayetteville Animal Shelter
- Board Member at Heather Spears Foundation
- Assistant Teacher at Fayetteville Montessori
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - English
Oversee online CEU classes on various topics ranging from Nutrition to Feng Shui to Massage and Reflexology.
- Online Instructor at Universal Class - Online
- Online Public Webcasting website founder at WatchOutWeb.com
- Adjunct Instructor at ATOM Atlantic Institute of Traditional Oriental Medicine
- Founder at ArtsUnited, Inc
9 years, 4 months at this Job
- Diploma - Massage Therapy and Bodywork
- Master's of Health Science
- Bachelor's of Exercise Science - Education
Online Instructor for grades k-12. Teach students that need extra support in class to excel in all areas of subject.
● Work with students live, online to teach a given lesson-that can be anywhere from 1 to 5 times a week but is usually around 2-3.
● Communicate with School Managers and Academic Progress Managers for support throughout the experience to make sure the students' learning is as good as can be.
- Online Instructor at Elevate
- Amazon Customer Service Associate at
- Amazon Customer Service, Resolution Specialist at
- Amazon Customer Service at Amazon.com
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Masters of Human Resource Management - Human Resource Management
- Master of PA - Public Administration
- Graduate Certificate - Health Service Management
- Bachelors - science
- Online Instructor at 51Talk Online English School/HAWO
- Elementary School Teacher, American Division at Capital American International School
- Elementary School Teacher at Nefertari American International School
- Elementary School Teacher at Creative Minds American School
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- - Media arts/ minor in fine arts
Instructor of an approved curriculum and educational program for online students using a Learning Management System. Prepare each online course, administer, and evaluate graded materials based on objectives and provide feedback to students.
• Participate in student engagement on the discussion board with responses to all students within 48 hours with substantive content along with additional posts that will enhance their learning experience.
• Relate current learning to students' career and employer expectations.
• Positive relationship with students and faculty.
- Online Instructor at Vista College
- Behavioral Health Consultant Volunteer at Cabrini Clinic
- Self-employed at Self-employed
- Program Advisory Committee Member at Vista College
8 months at this Job
- Doctor of Behavioral Health - Clinical / Integrated Care
- Master of Arts - Forensic Psychology
- Master of Arts - Counseling & Addiction Studies Certificate
- Bachelor of Science - Criminal Justice / Corrections
• Online Graduate instructor for the following courses: *Legal Aspects of Special Education *Special Needs in the Classroom *Classroom Management
• Provide instruction, support and guidance for graduate students
- Online Instructor at Park University
- Special Education Administrator at Special School District of St. Louis County
- Special Education Teacher at Special School District of St. Louis County
- Teacher Assistant at ROCKWOOD SCHOOL DISTRICT
4 years, 4 months at this Job
- Educational Specialist - Educational Administration
- Master of Arts - Educational Administration
- Bachelor of Arts - Elementary Education
Plan prepare course syllabus and contact each new student after enrollment in which the instructor will be informed by the BNHC administration. Contact individual students to welcome them to the certificate or diploma program Prepare exam format based on assigned course and check the answers of student and grade it. Assigned a paper related topic to student of 3,000 words (for certificate program), 4,000 words (for diploma program) per course and review the paper and grade it with results back to the student. Provide motivating, timely, and constructive feedback for student assignments Evaluate all subjective assessments such as exam, quiz, paper and related components and assign an appropriate grade to each student within a week of the student's submission Communicate effectively with students through any suitable type of technology to support instruction for proper guideline. Provide useful information to students to support success in each course by updating the course to make sure the students follow the course syllabus, policies, grading policies, and other appropriate information for student as needed to take the course. Keep accurate, and organized records Write an article (1-5 pages) for monthly BNHC E-Magazine. Demonstrate the high quality of academic teaching methods of interaction to students with sufficient use of a Web browser and search engine to locate and evaluate technology-based education Create discussion, ensure students stay on topic, and maintain a collaborative online environment in the discussion board
- Online Instructor at Faculty
- Assistant Manager, Clinical Research Coordinator, Regulatory Specialist at Aviva Research
- Manager at Fitness Integrative Transitions
- Clinical Research Associate II, Research Recruiter at Veteran's Medical Research Foundation (VMRF) / University of California
4 months at this Job
- Doctor of Philosophy degree - Philosophy
• Have created 30+ courses for udemy.com as an instructor
• Have more than 100,000 active students on udemy.com from 195 countries
• Used different marketing tools and skills to enhance my knowledge and professional course creation experience.
• Have attended Udemy live conference in San Francisco, USA
- Online Instructor at Udemy INC
- Blogger & Writer at Google
- at Wali Web Solutions
- Web Developer at Pak Web Xone
5 years, 8 months at this Job
- Diploma in Information Technology - Information Technology