A key contributor in the Online Marketing Department for a large wholesale and manufacturing Apparel Company located in downtown Los Angeles. Responsible for the continued development and growth of the company's Amazon seller account. In 2018, the Teejoy Amazon account has achieved $520,000 in revenues with a 98% positive seller feedback rating and 500 seller reviews in addition to hundreds of product reviews. Highly comfortable and professional in the field of sales and customer service. Assist in increasing the exposure and reputation of Uni Hosiery's in-house brands online. Maintain relevancy within marketing trends and research new policies and practices to adapt business strategies accordingly.
• Sales & Marketing - Process orders daily for delivery with Warehouse Department. Monitor shipment of orders to ensure orders are delivered on schedule. Create daily sales orders & weekly reports. Assist in Sponsored Ads campaign on Amazon. Utilize Amazon reports & tools and Jungle Scout to discover best performing keywords to enhance the Online Department's overall SEO strategy. ACoS from Sponsored Ads in the month of December, 2018 were below 15%.
• Customer Service - Receive calls and answer emails concerning customer inquiries, questions, status updates and payments. Assist with the registration of new accounts and troubleshooting account issues. Provide customer with pricing, product and related information. Process all returns and file claims for missing packages.
• Supervisory & Training - Assign tasks and responsibilities to employees/interns assisting the online department in inventory and content management, as well as purchase and sales orders. Review all completed assignments. Share best practices to maximize efficiency within company.
• Site Merchandising - Create copy and upload product listings on the company website and Amazon Seller Central. Correspond with purchasing and design departments on emphasizing key details and features on our products to produce attractive images. Update website banners and slides periodically. Adjust prices, launch promotions, sales and discounts.
• Fulfilled by Amazon - Manage the entire FBA and Small & Light programs. Create and track shipments to DC's, open cases, correspond with Amazon Seller Support and analyze the sales revenues and related fees with a focus on sustaining on average 20% profit margins across all categories. Increased Inventory Performance Index from 303 in September, 2018 to 445 presently.
- Online Marketing Specialist at Online Marketing Department / Uni Hosiery Co., Inc
- Office Assistant at DigitalWireless
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- B.S. degree - Business Administration
- A.A. degree - Business
- - Management
- A.A. - Natural Sciences, Business, Humanities
Handling progressive and advanced online marketing campaigns where I build, execute and adapt new techniques for a very high paced and competitive cryptocurrency market.
- Online Marketing Specialist at UTRUST - utrust.com
- CEO and Founder at Viism Marketing
- CEO and Founder at Source Industries
1 year at this Job
Responsible for online and retail sales of outdoor products, social media and marketing. Assisted with social media marketing and photography. Technical Support and Hardware Deployment. Provide online and in person sales expertise in a retail environment.
- Online Marketing Specialist at Damage Factory
- Business Owner at Sunset Valley Solar
- Senior PC/LAN Technical Analyst at Pier 1 Imports
- Network Administrator at Charter Communications
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- Microsoft Certified
- Bachelor of Arts in Communication - Communication
Accountable for indentifyng new opportunities to engage with existing and new clients. Consult with business owners to evaluate social media and advertising, determine target customers and demographics. Coordinate content platforms such as website, click funnels and landing pages. SEO keyword generation to ensure top search engine rankings.Manage online advertising accounts for social media marketing campaigns, mobile and local marketing.Track and review analytics and conversions to benchmark success and achieve optimal results.
- Online Marketing Specialist at TECADEMICS
- Account Manager at INTERNATIONAL CRUISE & EXCURSIONS INC
- Account Manager at 21st Century Fox
- Independent Consultant at GLOBAL DEBT SOLUTIONS/(NCLG) NATIONAL CONSUMER LAW GROUP
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- certificate in Ecommerce
- High School Diploma - General Studies
To drive direct sales as well as promote sales. Specializing in marketing sales. Publishing and advertising all merchandise. Designing of public ads and web pages to promote as much business as possible. Build productive trust relationships with customers. Achieve sales quota.
- Online Marketing Specialist at eBay
- Certified Nursing Assistant at 24 Hour Care
- Assistant Manager at Princess Dream LLC
- Assistant Manager at Lake Side Pub
5 years at this Job
- High school - General
• Research, create, and schedule and post social media posts and graphics for a variety of clients
• Recommend best practice marketing strategies to enhance online presence
• Build and set up new social media accounts
• Write SEO-based content for blog articles
• Adept in using design tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign Skills Used:
• Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
• Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, LinkedIn
- Online Marketing Specialist - Contract at Nano Planet
- Territory Sales Manager at Mars-Wrigley Confectionery
- Technical Writer / Marketing Specialist at ENERGY worldnet, Inc.
- Administrative Assistant at Gateway Church
3 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Marketing
- Associate of Fine Arts - Business Administration
Plans, develops plans and executes interactive web and marketing initiatives and strategies, directly impacting traffic to the SMC website. Maintains content management of website, social casino, mobile and app portals. Creates and manages paid search promotions and marketing campaigns to drive conversion and revenue. Researches and recommends best practices using analytics and on-going tests; implements programs designed to increase customer retention and loyalty. Provides SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages. Utilizes keyword searches and data mining tools to complete competitive analysis. Monitors and evaluates search results and search performance across all major search channels. Monitors ROI goals on marketing initiatives and adapts accordingly. Develops analysis and reporting of online behavior that communicates the stories behind the data. Supports copy-writing and development of content and marketing collateral. Maintains a close view on market trends and competitors’ product and marketing initiatives. Provides monthly and quarterly reporting on KPI's. Engages key stakeholders across multiple groups and gains buy-in and support for new initiatives and multi-channel projects; updates team and pertinent members of management on project development, timelines and results. Works closely with development team to enhance UI and UX for desktop and mobile.
- Online Marketing Specialist at San Manuel Casino
- Web Content Manager at BCBG Max Azria Group, LLC
- General Manager at 2020 Companies
- Fitness Manager/Personal Trainer at 24 Hour Fitness
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Master's - Marketing
- Bachelor's - Social Science
Co-managed all online marketing for the spa, payroll, back bar and retail orders, price point analysis, employee morale all while working with a very small budget. Successes include: ◆ Service analysis: Breakdown of services that promote the best experiences for our guests and their families ◆ Social Media & Community Management: Established strong social media presence across Facebook. ◆ Increased staff morale: Established strong teams to increase spa morale while increasing the enjoyment of guests ◆ PPC Advertising: Oversaw multiple successful search, display, and mobile advertising campaigns, including writing and testing ad copy. Consistently increased click-through rates and ROI on PPC advertising, driving improvements of up to 150% over prior results. ◆ Email Marketing: Revamped email marketing content plans and schedule. ◆ Growing social media presence: Ensured our brand maintained its own individual voice and targeted the right audience.
- Online Marketing Specialist/Spa Manager at Gulf Coast Medical Spa
- Spa Manager/ Marketing at Serenity Massage
- CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant at Baptist Health Arkansas
- Systems Specialist at Monarch Consulting
3 years at this Job
- Bachelors in Digital Marketing - Digital Marketing
I basically run my own business in online
- Online Marketing Specialist at mY own company
at this Job
- High school - computer science
Execute or manage banner, video, or other campaigns. Propose on and offline campaigns Create offline promotional material, such as pamphlets or brochures
- Online Marketing Specialist at Motor Club Of America
- Customer Service Associate at Lowes Home Improvement
- Server at Mountainside Grille
- Receptionist at The lodge
1 year, 7 months at this Job