August 2011- May2012
AIESEC is a global, not-for-profit organization with 60+ years of experience in training young
business leaders. Participated in AIESEC projects in Slovakia and Poland.
• Online Marketing Specialist with Hotel For You, Ltd. (Bratislava, Slovakia)
• Social Media Marketing Specialist with EduPoland (Slupsk, Poland)
- Online Marketing Specialist at AIESEC
- Online Marketing Specialist at OTI Group
- IT Marketing Specialist at LG Electronics Ukraine
- Assistant to Accountant at Trade House "KiVin" Ltd
9 months at this Job
- Master's - Accounting and Audit
- Bachelor's - Business Administration
- Associate's - Accounting
H2M MARKETING SOLUTIONS 9 Years ➔ Managed client's Facebook, Instagram and Linkedin account on monthly basis ➔ Designed creative posters and flyers for H2M platforms which are used for marketing and on the website ➔ Maintained word press website and Wix ➔ Sold online marketing systems like VIP Punch Card System ➔ Performed customers ranking on Google ➔ Implemented and managed Search engine optimization (SEO) and also work on yelp to claim business ➔ Coordinated and maintained data entry operation
- Online Marketing Specialist at H2M Marketing Solutions
at this Job
- High school or equivalent
• Created and operated SEO optimized websites through Shopify, Cafe24 and open cart web. (Retail, Wholesale, Microsite)
• Analyzed web data and gathered insights for sales with Google Analytics, campaign tags and etc.
• Setup KPIs and built up strategies for online & ecommerce. Managed social media advertisement.
• Setup and handled online platforms such as EDI, social commerce and online markets. (Amazon Luxury & seller, Groupon, Ulta.com, Dillard’s, Bloomingdale’s etc.)
• Researched and operated online & social media marketing tools. (Mailchimp: e-mail, Octoly: influencer, Formsite: survey, order form etc.)
- Ecommerce & Online Marketing Specialist at CAILYN Cosmetics & double dare
- Online Marketer & PR Coordinator at Hackers Education Group
- Online PR Assistant (Intern) at Synergy Hill + Knowlton
- IT Journalist (Intern) at Sports Seoul Media
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Engineering, Contents Design
- Exchange student - Communication
• Manage day-to-day B2C e-commerce functions for US and Canada websites with annual online revenue of $56M. Collaborate with cross-functional teams such as Sales Operations, Customer Service, Product Management, Finance and Supply Chain to drive sales and build brand awareness.
• Strategize online revenue opportunities for products through management of merchandising, pricing & promotions, marketing calendar and inventory to meet company goals.
• Plan and implement promotional marketing campaigns while ensuring key project milestones are on schedule with internal/external teams, resulting in revenue growth of 15% YoY.
• Expand affiliate marketing program through exclusive offers with publishers to increase sales by 24% and return on investment by 19% year-over-year.
• Partner with CRM team to optimize landing page designs, email campaigns, paid search initiatives and social media content, improving site traffic by 16%.
• Coordinate multivariate and A/B testing plans through Adobe Target to deliver average 4.5% annual revenue growth and improve website’s user experience.
• Analyze data using Adobe Analytics and Domo dashboards to track revenue, refine marketing strategy and increase conversion rates.
• Prepare financial and inventory forecast to align with annual business plan and identify areas of opportunity for growth in US and Canada online markets.
• Support content and copy creation of website design and monthly product launches.
• Maintain Amazon marketplace storefront with catalog of 180+ active product listings and average monthly sales of $60K.
- Online Marketing Specialist at Epson America, Inc
- Marketing Manager at University of California, Irvine - Aramark
- Food Service Manager at California State University-Fullerton - Aramark
- Sales & Service Specialist at Bank of America
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Business Management
Handling progressive and advanced online marketing campaigns where I build, execute and adapt new techniques for a very high paced and competitive cryptocurrency market.
- Online Marketing Specialist at UTRUST - utrust.com
- CEO and Founder at Viism Marketing
- CEO and Founder at Source Industries
1 year, 2 months at this Job
· Sold over 3,000 products online · Created over 400 affiliate marketing videos · Reached over 2.3 million people online · Optimized over 400 videos thru SEO & researched thousands of keywords · Created engaging ads online to drive conversions · Planned, held, and edited hundreds of photos from photo shoots · Tracked Daily Sales, Daily Views, and Conversions
- Online Marketing Specialist at The Gym Rat World, 16 Forty Five
- Personal Banker at Wells Fargo
- Product Specialist at Living Spaces
- President at True Image Marketing
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Bacheor's in Business Management with Entrepreneurial Certificate - Business
- High School Diploma
• Outbound/Inbound prospecting to cold & warm leads explaining company portfolio of SEO, PPC and Lead Generation services to various industries in need of effective, results-oriented online marketing campaigns.
• Comfortable communicating with all decision maker levels from: Small Business Owners, IT/Business Development Managers, Marketing Directors & CEO's mid to large size companies.
• Consistently perform above quota mandated goals set forth by company in terms of contracts and revenue generated.
- Mgr & Sr. Online Marketing Specialist at Organic Rankings, LLC Services
- Sales Manager & Sr. Debt Specialist at US Debt Settlement, Inc
- Partner & Sr. Loan Officer at EZLoanguidance.com
- Sr. Loan Consultant at Ditech.com
7 years, 11 months at this Job
Taking photoa of used and new cars a advertising them online. Also to hang vails and buyers guides.
- Online Marketing Specialist at Dominion Enterprises
- Valet Attendant at Linwood Country Club
- Driver/Laborer at platts home furmishing
- Driver merchandiser at Coca coa
3 months at this Job
- BA - Audio Production
- Diploma - General
LA Kush is a fully compliant medical dispensary. My role for the company was to operate our online store and was also in charge of our in-store apparel section. My tasks included but were not limited to: updating website with new products, processing online orders, continuously updating visuals in the store, and professionally handling any disputes that came our way.
- Online Marketing Specialist at Los Angeles Kush
- Server at Applebee's
- Visual Merchandiser at Tillys
4 months at this Job
- - Veterinary medicine
- High school Diploma
Work with Facebook lead generation and advertising, as well as sales funnels. Manage a blog and marketing content on other social media channels.
- Online Marketing Specialist at Be The Organic U
- Sr Systems Manager at APL Logistics
- Systems Manager at APL Logistics
- Sr Systems Analyst at APL Logistics
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science - Business Administration