As the online sales manager I was primarily responsible for handling firearms sales and customer relations through our online presence, by taking photos and creating listings for merchandise sales, and packaging and shipping merchandise that had sold. During my employment I also became a salesfloor associate and assistant manager, helping with in-store sales, training of new associates, back office records keeping, and opening and closing the shop for business.
- Online Sales Manager at Trail Boss Guns and Gear
- ICS Associate at Walmart Stores, Inc
- Customer Care Professional at Aegis Communications Group, Inc
- Sales Associate I at Electronics Boutique/GameStop
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
January 2018-Present) 1050 Capitol Expressway Auto Mall, San Jose, Ca 95136 Position: Product Specialist/Online Sales Manager.
- Product Specialist/Online Sales Manager at Capitol Hyundai DGDG.Com
- Sales Specialist/Visual specialist at Bose
- Evening Front Desk/Night Auditor/MOD at Hotel Abrego
- at Oakley Vault
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- - English and Spanish
● Manage Inventory through Point of Sale system
● Use coding and software to build online sales website
● Pick, package, & ship out incoming orders
● Manage online sales through website
● Continue with Store Manager responsibilities
- Online Sales Manager at Oceans East Bait & Tackle
- Store Manager at Oceans East Bait & Tackle
- Sales Associate at Oceans East Bait & Tackle
- Stocker at Pet Supplies Plus
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- B.A. - Business/Management
I am in charge if the online sales department. Duties include preparing orders from an itemized list for customers to pick up in a timely manner. I am cross-trained to do multiple positions and work multiple departments in the store.
- Online Sales Manager at Pyramid Foods-Price Cutter
- Staples - team member at
10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Midway through Master's
Purchasing and Business Development Manager – Managed purchasing team that was responsible for a 14 million dollar spending budget. Analyzed commodity reports, recent sales trends and delivery obstacles to determine Just-in-Time buying decisions. Coordinated delivery of goods with vendors across the US. Routinely met with vendors to negotiate pricing, delivery and purchasing incentives. Designed company website that included an online store. Maintained all digital marketing and SEO for company’s digital presence. In 2018; 99.56% customer order fill rate while maintaining standard inventory on hand expectations Improved relationship with a souvenir cup supplier that provided a 16% increase in sales and an additional $110,000 gross profit dollars Developed and maintained company policy to ensure compliance with the 2018 Food Safety Modernization Act. Represented company at various national trade shows.
- Purchasing and Online Sales Manager at Fare Foods
- Business Development Officer at Walker's Bluff
- Financial Representative at Northwestern Mutual
- Self Employed at Self Employed
10 months at this Job
- Associates Degree - Liberal Arts
Coordinating and responding to complex customer
• Accurately pricing an item in accordance with market internet sales requests, resulting in increased sales on eBay trends; platform and customer satisfaction;
• Maintaining accurate online inventory including creating
• Developing and facilitating marketing strategies with and updating all comments, company descriptions, "calls management team; to action" and product description data.
- Online sales manager at SatMaximum internet store
- Online Sales manager/ online sales consultant at self-employed
- Online Sales manager at Amazon/ eBay
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- - Specialist
Online Sales and Customer Service Vintage Accessories 100% Feedback with over 500 Positive Ratings
- Online Sales Manager at eBay Inc.
- Seasonal Customer Service Representative at Provide Commerce (ProFlowers)
- Call Center Disaster Relief Supervisor at Manpower/ FEMA Federal Emergency Management Agency
6 years, 6 months at this Job
- Master's - Education
- Bachelor's - Biological Anthropology
An online business founder and manager, self-employed in online sales business 4 years experience. Sales specialized in children toys and video games accessories. Annual sales volume and revenue ~$150,000. Experience in business ownership, business general management and business sales and customer representative.
- Online Sales Manager at Lucy&M
- School Teacher at "Hallisa" elementary school
- Branch Manager at children at risk institution
- Lecturer Assistant at Gordon College of Education, Haifa Israel,
4 years, 10 months at this Job
- M.A. - Special Education needs
- B.ED - teaching license in Special education needs for 3-21 years old kids
- B.A - Special education needs
• Manage the eCommerce department of a very busy music store to photograph, list and sell thousands of skus on multiple channels. Ebay, Reverb, BigCommerce, Facebook.
• Answer all customer inquiries/complaints and pre/post sales support.
• Negotiate all online product sales and trades.
• Develop and implement efficient company operating procedures.
• Interact with vendors and sales reps to assure current store offerings are represented properly.
- Online Sales Manager at Manchester Music Mill
- President and Founder at Tools4cheap LLC
- Program Manager- New Product Introduction at Concord Communications
- Senior Engineer / Network Engineer at Access Radiology Corp. / Emed
1 year at this Job
- M.S. Computer - Manufacturing Engineering
- B.S. - Business Management
• Manages online sales of home décor, infant gear, women's clothing, and children's apparel
• Increases sales by monitoring customer buying habits and contacting clients with merchandise that will meet their current needs
• Gains new and repeat customers by showcasing trending items
• Advertises promotional items that entices the audience and promotes a sense of urgency to buy DECEMBER 2004 - JULY 2005
- Online Sales Manager at Private Practice
12 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science - Marketing