Reference from job: Kyle Cullm Phone Number: 949-291-5343 Duration: 1/18-3/18 12/18-1/19 Job Responsibilities: Handling and Distribution of merchandise, Club building, Online Sales Manager
- Online Sales Manager at No Bogey's Golf
- Sales over the phone at Expitrans
- Front end customer service at McDonald's
2 months at this Job
- High school - General Studies
*(Do not contact)* As the Lead Sales Consultant and Online Sales Manager for Kaplan Computers my duties include generating sales for the business through client interaction with walk-ins, via telephone and email. I work directly with commercial and non- commercial clients. My skills include firm knowledge of all products and services offered and the ability to identify client needs and propose appropriate products or services available to meet these needs. As Lead Sales Consultant, I have reached my monthly goal of at least $35,000 in sales for six consecutive months, setting a monthly sales record for the months of July, August and December. As Online Sales Manager, my responsibilities include communicating, coordinating, generating, and fulfilling sales through vendors such as Amazon, Ebay, etc. Other duties include ensuring invoices and payments are processed properly.
- Lead Sales Consultant/Online Sales Manager at Kaplan Computers
- Hardware Sales Associate at The Home Depot
- Animal Caretaker at The Dog House
- Bakery Clerk at Highland Park Market
10 months at this Job
- High School Diploma - general education
Online international business in day to day sales
- Online Sales Manager at Essence General
- Home Health Aide at Alvita Home Care
- Secretary at Kelly Gallery
- Busser/Host at Omar’s La Ranita
at this Job
- Associate - Finance / Petroleum Engineering
- - Mechanical Engineering and Geology
Managed an Online Sales Department of over 7,000 clients.
• Worked with a customer base from over 130 countries. Assisted in driving sales of over 2.5 million dollars annually.
• Worked along side the Marketing department to help introduce new and continuous online and local marketing techniques and initiatives.
• Assisted the billing department and our clients with any billing related issues as well as developing the integration of Social Media use within the organization.
- Online Sales Manager at Turnkey Internet
- Account Executive at New Horizons Computer Learning Center
- Independent Contractor at AFLAC
8 years, 9 months at this Job
- - Animation and Design
40 hrs./week Coordinated Internet sales activities and worked hand in hand with other departments within the organization. Managed the company's website to ensure that customer and sales efficiency is improved online. Managed all social media platforms including Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, YouTube and Twitter. Worked with sales team to identify opportunities for new markets and growth.
- Online Sales Manager at MCGUINN HYBRID HOMES
- Administrative Assistant/ Pharmacist Scheduler at CVSHEALTH DISTRICT OFFICE
- Enrollment Representative I at EXPRESS EMPLOYMENT PROFESSIONALS
- Paralegal at MEREDITH LAW FIRM, LLC
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Music Performance - Music Performance
Buying and selling consumer goods through online platforms such as Amazon, Alibaba, AliExpress, Walmart, eBay and individual websites. Daily operations consist of listing items for sale and delivering orders to customers in a timely manner. Resolving logistics issues or damaged goods complaints daily, to maintain good customer relationships, is crucial for repeat sales. The use of Excel for accounting.
- Online Sales Manager at Falcon Distributing
- Route Sales/Management at Mendrin's Pastry
- Insurance Agent at Jim Mendrin Insurance
7 years, 5 months at this Job
- - Marketing
• Met with prospective sellers to buy items
• Prepared items for online sales
• Shipped items
• Controlled marketing & online sales
- ONLINE SALES MANAGER at RESALE ROYALTY
- ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISANT at RAZOO'S CAJUN CAFE
- ASSISTANT MANAGER at LOLA'S CHIC REPEATS
- SERVER/HOST at CRACKER BARREL
1 year, 8 months at this Job
2014 - Present Burr Trucking Online Marketing & Sales Develop and implement online marketing and sales strategies for truck and snow plow parts. Including but not limited to ecommerce as well as product photography and video design and creation.
- Online Sales Manager at Burr Truck & Trailer
- Adjunct Instructor at Broome Community College
- Project Administrator - Training, Marketing, National Accounts at The Raymond Corporation
4 years, 5 months at this Job
- Associate - Communication & Media Arts
- Regents Diploma
Use sales tactics to generate online traffic to shop Create pop up events
- Online Sales Manager at No future clothing company
- Assistant Manager /editor at Nicole Barton photography
- Sales at Blue Spruce Energy Company
- Customer service at Round Table Pizza
3 years, 10 months at this Job
Purchasing and Business Development Manager – Managed purchasing team that was responsible for a 14 million dollar spending budget. Analyzed commodity reports, recent sales trends and delivery obstacles to determine Just-in-Time buying decisions. Coordinated delivery of goods with vendors across the US. Routinely met with vendors to negotiate pricing, delivery and purchasing incentives. Designed company website that included an online store. Maintained all digital marketing and SEO for company’s digital presence. In 2018; 99.56% customer order fill rate while maintaining standard inventory on hand expectations Improved relationship with a souvenir cup supplier that provided a 16% increase in sales and an additional $110,000 gross profit dollars Developed and maintained company policy to ensure compliance with the 2018 Food Safety Modernization Act. Represented company at various national trade shows.
- Purchasing and Online Sales Manager at Fare Foods
- at Walker's Bluff
- Business Development Officer at Walker's Bluff
- Financial Representative at Northwestern Mutual
10 months at this Job
- Associates Degree - Liberal Arts