I am the Onsite Coordinator for the after school program at McKinley Elementary. I am responsible for taking attendance to ensure that all of the children are in the correct place. When the after school program is in session, I have to attend each of the classes to and resolve any issues that there are.
- Onsite Coordinator at Enrichment Matters
- Mental health transcriber at THE RIGHT CHOICE
- Qualified Mental Health Paraprofessional at EPIC Health Partners
- Evening Support Counselor at Intercept Youth Services
3 months at this Job
- BS - Psychology
Minnesota, US through CMC Americas Inc. subsidiary of Tata Consultancy Services Limited Programmer Analyst & Onsite Coordinator November 2004 May 2006 1.6 Yrs
- Programmer Analyst & Onsite Coordinator at MoneyGram International Inc
- Programmer Analyst & Onsite Coordinator at Money Order Expansion Project - MoneyGram International Inc
- Team leader at Discover Financial Services
- Associate at Cognizant Technology Solutions India Limited
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Engineering in Electrical & Electronics - Electrical & Electronics
As the onsite coordinator, I was responsible for serving as the solo liaison between the client company and branch operations to effectively manage and monitor performance of Penmac associates. Providing the client's transportation needs of Class A CDL drivers, Forklift Operators, temporary labor and Guard Shack Attendants. This position handled every aspect of the company's onsite operations from marketing and recruiting to the final client orientation.
• Interface with my client requiring staffing services to determine number of hires, salary, positions, and job descriptions for short-term and long-term employees
• Marketing, recruiting and staffing
• Liaison and direct contact with client HR representatives
• HR responsibilities including: employee relations, benefits, payroll, terminations and exit interviews
• Test and qualify applicants for competency
• Process applicants for immediate hire, which included accurate documentation and identification for Homeland Security, Federal and State tax filing, direct deposit, and administering drug screens
• Counsel associates for attendance, performance and safety issues as needed
• Prepare and provide daily, monthly, and quarterly reports to the client, including reviews to evaluate temp employee performance and client satisfaction
• Review weekly invoices and worked with Penmac Corporate Accounting to resolve any errors
• Validate applicant references and communicate with previous employers to qualify capabilities and verify work history
• Deliver presentations at career fairs
• Responsible for supplies and inventories, including tracking status and orders *My employment ended September 19, 2018. Our client phased out onsite staffing agencies across North America. Penmac Staffing is based out of Springfield, Missouri. In order to retain my employment, I would have to relocate. I have children and grandchildren in this area, so relocation is not an option for me.
- Onsite Coordinator at Penmac Staffing Services, Inc
- Receptionist at Byron L. Aden, DDS
- Receptionist at Cape Medical Group
- Receptionist at The Center for Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
1 year, 11 months at this Job
At Cummins Engine Plant, I am working as an onsite coordinator on two projects from Feb 2013.
Project I Engineering Items Standardization
The Scope of this project includes creating & maintaining hierarchies for various engine parts & hardware items such as, piston, camshaft, pulley, bearing, connections, filters, washers, screw, fittings, boss, brackets, etc. Also this includes, as a part of release process reviewing the engineering drawings with respect to respective hierarchies to avoid the duplication of parts & authorize the EJR for release.
Project II Engineering Standards - Technical writing
The scope of this project includes technical writing of new engine built standards, inspection standards, materials standards & engine parts test methods using Frame Maker.
The project involves release of engineering standards into the PLM database. The project also involves working with internal customers for cross functional review of standards.
As an Onsite coordinator, responsible for the following:
• Working on high priority standards & releasing into PLM.
• Reviewing EJRs to avoid proliferation of parts and authorizing for release work.
• Analyzing the engineering job requests and distributing the tasks to offshore team members as per their area of expertise.
• Communication with the client for any doubt or problem, mostly with probable solution.
• Performing audits to maintain quality of the deliverables.
• Giving training to offshore team. Making the team aware and understand the updates in standards from customer on regular basis.
- Tech Lead - Onsite coordinator at KPIT Infosystems Inc
- Tech Lead - India Employment at KPIT Infosystems Inc
- Previous Onsite Deputation at KPIT Infosystems Inc
- Engineer - Vendor Quality at Force Motors Limited
5 years, 11 months at this Job
2 Year, Onsite Coordinator/ Human Recourses for a food packaging warehouse. I built networking communication by attending local recruiting fairs to give each company word of mouth recognition. I developed traditional and creative recruiting strategies while enhancing a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need. I maintained communication with managers and employees on regularly to establish a smooth operation. My team and I were more than just an in-house staffing agency. We pride ourselves in our work by giving our client over and beyond our standard criteria. We diffidently kept our client satisfied with little to no worries about staffing, payroll, quota’s, training, tours and giving them promised employee’s to fulfill any desire need. As our contract ended… our client was also being transition by another business owner.
- 2 Year, Onsite Coordinator at Snelling Staffing Agency
- 8 Years, Receptionist / Canvass Manager at Clearview Construction
- 1 Year, Customer Service/ Telemarketing at MMEC
- 2 Years, Shift Manager at McDonald's
2 years at this Job
Duration: From Dec, 2017 to till date Description: The key objective of the project is to provide 24/7 production support for any production issues, bug fixes. Also, to handle multiple maintenance and change requests to migrate the application from Mainframe to distributed services. Role and Responsibilities: Team Lead and onsite coordinator - Requirement Gathering, Detailed Design, Coding and Self-testing, Unit testing, SIT support, Kick Start meetings and offshore Co-ordination, 24/7 production support etc. Project Name: Rainbow - Branch Platform
- Team Lead and onsite coordinator at Charles Schwab
- at Infosys Limited
- Team Lead at New Branch
- Module Lead, Developer and Tester at Coding and Self-testing, Mentoring, Unit
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Engineering in Electronics and communication - Gold Medalist
Client Business: Retail - Enterprise System Support
Role: Onsite Coordinator & Tech Lead
Team Size: 40 [Onsite: 6 & Offshore 34]
Location: Macys System & Technologies, Johns Creek.
About the project:
Migrating the Search (R1), Product Creation (R2), Managing Product (R2), SKU Repoint (R3) and Product Move (R4) functionalities from Mainframe CICS Green Screens to UI App. Migrating Database Tables from Datacom to Db2 & Oracle Tables.
Replicating Db2 Inserts and Updates to Oracle Tables Thru Golden Gate, so that Search performed on Oracle Tables.
Elimination of all the CICS Green Screen functionalities.
Duration: From Nov 2015 to till date.
Highlights of the Release
• Developed Db2 and Oracle Stored Procedures to Support the Product Move migration.
• Blocking the Product Move Entry thru CICS Green Screens Release 3
- Onsite Coordinator & Tech Lead at Macys Systems and Technologies
- at Corporate In-House SKUs and PDF
- at Removal of Brand Level Logic
- Project Lead at MACYS
7 years, 3 months at this Job
- B.Tech - Branch
I started out with Talent Force as a quality Inspector taking care of all incoming materials for inspection. I did that for about 3 months and was promoted to On site coordinator. I took care of payroll, Recruiting , payroll deductions, interviewing and coaching new employees on there assignment. I'm also bilingual.
- Onsite Coordinator at Talentforce
- Sales Representative at HELZBERG DIAMOND
- Quality Supervisor at MS Companies
- Sales Associate Shipping and Receiving Manager at Express
1 year, 4 months at this Job
Greet and assist donors with signing in. Schedule prospective blood donors by phoning individuals to make donation appointments, and rescheduling onsite. Coordinate reminder calls, follow-ups, log-in of data and maintenance of records. Maintain daily schedules to make sure there are blood products available for hospitals.
- Onsite Coordinator at American Red Cross
- Direct Support Professional at ACT
- Front Desk Manager at Super 8
- Cashier at Casey's 3009 Paris Road
3 years, 6 months at this Job
- High school
I am currently a On-Site Coordinator for Premier Employee Solutions. I am currently on 2nd shift for a cereal packaging warehouse. I help recruit and ensure all the client needs are met during 2nd shift. My personal duties are ensuring headcount for all positions are met, all employees are meeting performance and safety requirements, all reports are sent out accurately and on time, and all basic human resources duties like payroll, I9s, injury reports, etc.
- Onsite Coordinator at Premier Employee Solutions
- Onsite Coordinator at Accurate Personnel
- Potbelly Associate at Potbelly Sandwich Shop
- On-Site Coordinator at
11 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree - Human Resources
- High school or equivalent
- High school or equivalent