The OpenText Content Server (OTCS) developer role performs analysis and defines functionality of case management system to replace legacy system. The OTCS developer will be an integral part of the support and development effort to produce high-level functional requirements and translating them to Content Server and preparing for migration of data elements and attachments.
The OTCS Developer role will require the following job responsibilities:
- Participates in defining and implementing technical direction.
- Possess expert knowledge of OpenText’s Content Server (OTCS) to apply customization of out of the box products including workflow, WebReport, PowerView and Form development.
- Configure and administer users, groups, permissions, security and system configurations within OTCS environments.
- Configuration of OTCS web service and REST APIs framework.
- Assist, contribute and coordinate requirements and design discussions with other development teams to facilitate the conversion of existing legacy applications.
- Ability to install local OT licenses to enable independent configuration and share OpenText coding push and best practices.
- Investigates replacing current systems with new systems and analyzes the adaptability of current operations. Technical equipment and software vendors and current users are consulted in these evaluations.
- Have practical experience of Business Process Management (BPM), Enterprise Content Management (ECM) and Document Management.
- Helps develop specification, program and documentation standards. Maintains functional operation of assigned production systems. Provides input to application manager on reviews of programmers and programmer/analysts, and helps to identify training needs.
- Opentext Content Server
- MS SQL Server
- OpenText Brava
- Data migration
- Collaboration skills
- Communication proficiency
- Presentation skills
- Results driven
- Teamwork orientation
Required Education and Experience
Bachelor’s degree in computer science, business, or engineering or equivalent number of years of experience, plus seven (7) years of relevant experience, or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
Preferred Education and Experience
- Master’s degree in computer science, business, or engineering.
- OpenText Certifications (Content Server Solution Developer v16+ or similar)
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position, and hours of work and days are Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. The work can be performed remotely for the right candidates.