Assisted at five different hotels throughout Southern and Northern California.
The Monroe, Palm Springs. - Operation's Coordinator
Hotel Solares, Santa Cruz - Front Office Manager
Studio City Court Yard, Studio City - Front Office Manager
Sportsmen's Lodge Hotel, Studio City - Food and Beverage Manager
Park James Hotel, Menlo Park - Food and Beverage Manager
• Process/Train New Hires
• Payroll (ADP, Paycom)
• Accounts Payable (M3)
• Scheduling & Covering No-shows
• Guest Satisfaction
• Project Management
• Day to Day Operations
- Operation's Coordinator at BROUGHTON HOTELS
- GUEST SERVICES MANAGER at HARD ROCK HOTEL PALM SPRINGS
- GUEST SERVICES LEAD at HYATT REGENCY SUITES PALM SPRINGS
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Operation Coordinator at Operation Coodinator
- Consultant at Arien Group
- Project Advisor at Jitendra Mittal Engineers Ltd
- Senior Project Manager at Unitech Ltd
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Engineering
* Maintain responsibilities for branch operations such as audits, fraud, verifying/updating customers information * Manage work flow coordination, create schedules, and oversee branch cash vault and cash flow operations * Conduct observational coaching on operation actives and expected customer service behaviors * Train new employees; orient to culture and operational model * Attend monthly/quarterly trainings to build development skills * Share knowledge though daily, weekly, monthly huddle to build a successful team * Ensure the branch is in compliance with operations, security and control policies/procedures, preventing fraud and protecting customers assets
- Operation Coordinator at M&T Bank
- at TD Bank
- Teller at Wells Fargo Bank
- Customer Service Associate at PNC Bank
4 years at this Job
Supervised Photoshoots, organized staff and developed general office administrative system.
● Maintained office inventory and facilitated maintenance as needed.
● Managed events and mailings.
● Oversaw payroll and human resource functions for freelancers.
● Recruited and coordinated special hires required for each project. EPISCOPAL SENIOR COMMUNITIES | San Francisco, CA Marketing Associate / Operation Coordinator
- Manager of Administration / Operation Coordinator at DREW WRIGHT PHOTOGRAPHY
- Sales of Life Care insurance, organization management at
- Assistant Director at ANDERSON CONTEMPORARY ART
- Associate Director at Nedra Matteucci Gallery
11 years at this Job
- BFA - Fine Arts / Art History
Nepal ❏ Delivery Staffs Operational Training and Orientation ❏ Customer Service Representatives Training and Orientation ❏ Roaster Management and Implementation ❏ Zendesk Handling / Complaint Management ❏ Delivery staffs Mobilization. ❏ Directed Recruitment/Interviewing and Orientation/ staff development initiatives to maximize productivity and Revenue potential through operation and Delivery Team. ❏ Vendor / Customer Relations ❏ Overseeing Opening / Closing Operation and Logistic Management
- Operation Coordinator at Foodmandu Pvt. LTD
- SR. Technical Recruiter at Beetatek Research and Training (P.) Ltd
- Senior Guidance Counsellor at
2 years at this Job
Shop for customer orders, operate cash register, package orders, make sure operation runs smoothly, report problems to managers
- STORE OPERATION COORDINATOR (SOC) at GOOGLE EXPRESS
- ORDER SELECTOR at AMAZON FULFILLMENT
- WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATE/TEAM LEADER at JACOBSON STAFFING
- STOWER, AMAZON FULFILLMENT at SMX STAFFING
11 months at this Job
- - Medical Administration
Conducted Emergency Management Operations which included Installation and Operations Security; Submitted and tracked Operation Reports and Serious Incident Reports; Monitor and report weather conditions, both current and projected; Initiate Active Mass Notification Systems for all-hazards, emergencies, and acts of terrorism, both man-made and natural.; Acted as a Red Cross liaison; Manage internal and external requests for manpower, equipment or services; Assist the Garrison and Senior Mission Commander with information analysis and dissemination to and from higher headquarters.
- Emergences Operation Coordinator at U.S. Army
- Senior Training Management at U.S. Army
- Senior Instructor/Writer at U.S. Army
- Instructor/ Writer at U.S. Army
1 month at this Job
• Scheduling all of our Projects from all divisions and managing schedule as we had shifts due to weather or project extensions.
• Daily Data Entry from paperwork by Project Foremen
• Create and manage all Marketing materials including but not limited to, Facebook, Instagram, Newsletters, and LinkedIn.
• Managing the daily paperwork for all of our crews
• Being a direct line of communication for customers
• Training and hiring of New Staff
- Operation Coordinator at Southern Exposure Landscape Management
- Administrative Support at UNCW Department of Psychology
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology - Psychology
• Handle customer affecting processes to achieve customer satisfaction by completing requests that include, but are not limited to Return Investigations, Inactive Pricing Requests, Inbound Correspondence and Device Payment requests.
• Perform timely investigations of requests initiated by customers, retail partners, call center representatives, support departments and strategic partners by accessing multiple systems (ACSS, Order Tracker, POS systems, etc.) to strategically make decisions that impact financial results.
• Interact with internal departments, such as, Revenue Assurance, Sales, and Customer Service when researching request to identify root causes and appropriate solutions.
• Provide outstanding customer service when receiving incoming and placing outgoing calls, while meeting and exceeding performance metrics.
• Support various HQ related customer service projects by fulfilling request made by various workgroups within the organization. The type of support task include, but is not limited to resolving high data charge disputes, correcting customer account issues and support marketing initiatives.
• Identify potential threats, document findings and analyze trends to determine customer and business related opportunities.
• Manage multiple projects and rapidly changing priorities to meet strict deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Operation Coordinator at Verizon Wireless
- Customer Care Representative at Verizon Wireless
- Administrative Assistant at Department of Mental Health
14 years, 2 months at this Job
- Associate of Arts degree - Business Administration
- High School Diploma
Case Management, Set-up Scheduled medical cases, order product (instrumentation and implants) for upcoming cases. Internal communication with sales representatives, corporate relations and customer service. Occasionally set up cases at Hospital. Coordinate hospital deliveries with company drivers. General Office Procedures (File, Data Entry, Create Spreadsheets, Labeling System, Multi-Phone Line use).
- Operation Coordinator at Select Orthopedics/Biomet
- Strong customer service skills and invoicing knowledge at AT&T Uverse
- Delivery Driver/ Service Tech at Support Surfaces
- Order puller/ Driver/Warehouse associate at Sprinkles Cupcakes
5 years, 6 months at this Job