After relocating back to Georgia after hurricane Michael in Panama City, I am now a operation coordinator for the Braselton Ground station. I help with any contractors needs or concerns. I also help with any customer concerns and needs as well.
- Operation Coordinator at FedEx Ground
- Operation Coordinator at FedEx Ground
3 months at this Job
- Medical Assistant - Medical Assistant
- Some college
Alphraetta, Georgia Present As part of my job with Nolan Transportation Group I worked with Atlanta Enterprise as well as Southeast Broker Services as an Operation Coordinator. I was responsible for tracking loads and keeping constant communication with carriers on loads through the offices I worked for. I made over 100 calls a day as well as sending emails when no contact was made with the carriers. I was responsible for keeping the portal updated when loads had been picked up as well as delivered. I also worked evenings and weekends to assist with high volume load counts as needed. Gemalto Vault Employee October 2017- Brookhaven, Georgia December 2017 As part of my job with Gemalto I work in the vault department of this credit card processing company. I am responsible for fulfilling jobs that the scheduler hands to the vault. This includes pulling blank credit cards in a secure environment. At the end of each shift I am responsible for counting every card that we have in the vault to make sure I can account for every card that was pulled. Sculpture Hospitality Junior Auditor April 2017- Mt. Pleasant, South Carolina August 2017 As a junior auditor I was responsible for assisting the lead auditor with the inventory counts every day. I was responsible for counting and weighing the kegs as well as bottles of liquor and beer cans/bottles. I was in charge of scanning barcodes on the bottles and imputing the counts into the computer system that we used to take inventory. Hanahan Recreation and Parks Recreation Coordintator January 2015- Hanahan, South Carolina September 2016 As part of my job as the Recreation Coordinator I was responsible for making sure the upcoming season was in our computer system so that our customers could see what sports we offered and for what ages. I was responsible for answering question that our potential participants had about the upcoming season. I was responsible for finding volunteer head and assistant coaches for each season. I was responsible for leading coaches and parents meeting before each season through the PAYS and NAYS classes. I was responsible for making practice and game schedules for each team for the upcoming season. With the supervision of the Athletic Director I helped make out yearly budget plan for what we would need for the upcoming year. I helped with the maintenance on fields during tournaments. United States Post Office- Cross County Branch PSE Clerk May 2014- North Charleston, SC 29423 January 2015 As part of my job with the USPS I help with distribution of packages to the mail carriers as well as the box section. Under the supervision of the supervisor I am responsible for making sure the post office box section is completed every morning by a certain time. As part of my job I help out with scanning and delivering express and priority mail the mail carriers as well as our post office box customers. Every morning I am on call to deliver mail to our caller service customers who get there mail between a specific time in the morning. St. Andrew's Parks and Playground Assistant Athletic Director November 2010- Charleston, South Carolina October 2013 As part of my job as the Assistant Athletic Director I was responsible for making sure the upcoming season was in our computer system so that our customers could see what sports we offered and for what ages. I also helped out with registration during registration dates. I was responsible for answering question that our potential participants had about the upcoming season. I was responsible for finding volunteer head and assistant coaches for each season. Along with the Athletic Director I would also input coaches into our system to run background checks. I was responsible for leading coaches and parents meeting before each season through the PAYS and NAYS classes. I was responsible for making practice and game schedules for each team for the upcoming season. With the supervision of the Athletic Director I helped make out yearly budget plan for what we would need for the upcoming year.
- Operation Coordinator at Nolan Transportation Group
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Recreation/Natural Cultural Resources Management
- Associate of Science - Health Education
Carry out instruction from operation manager or supervisor to best support operations . Fully research and promptly respond to customer & employees issues. . Coordinate with supplier and make sure place order as per the advance time limit Prepare the travel request spreadsheet according to passport details . Deployment process include Transportation and Billeting commercial Flight Arrangements Charter Flight Services Ground Transportation and Hotel Accommodation . Responsible for tracking, receiving, maintaining accountability and transporting Personnel in Dubai in support of DynCorp LOGCAP IV Afghanistan operations . Scan badges and upload in PeopleSoft, perform flight briefing.
- Operation Coordinator at CenterScope Technologies, Inc
9 years, 6 months at this Job
My tasks as below: -Submit to billing department / section when job file is ready. -Update status for truck renewal. -It will be needed to maintain the coordination and professional strong working relationship with suppliers and internally. -Take ownership of complain and queries of the supplier or related to operation and proactivity following through to resolution. -Provide backup to the team managers or team mates when required. -Communicate issues to team manager when needed. -Open hard copies of job files and responsible to make sure all necessary documents for each shipment is accurately completed timely. -Assist the management and team is appropriate. -Receive the clearance documents and ensure a copy is made for filling with indication of job file number
- operation coordinator at Energy Logistics
- Secretary/Receptionist at AL-Rebass
- Commercial Assistant at AL-Mouyasser
3 years at this Job
- High school or equivalent
- Diploma - Computer system
- Liaison between DOO and all departments - Lead in administrative project management and billing for large loss- high priority jobs. - Complete timesheets and documentation. - Assist and create new content, reference guides, and protocols for developing procedures. - Maintain an inventory for the equipment and media to ensure we can operate efficiently. - Comprehensive calendar management for all management and field operation personnel. - Complete on/off boarding for all new hires.
- Operation Coordinator at AMERICAN ENVIRONMENTAL GROUP
- Beer Server at TOPA TOPA BREWING CO
- Project Coordinator at DIVERSE RESEARCH SOLUTIONS
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Communication
* Maintain responsibilities for branch operations such as audits, fraud, verifying/updating customers information * Manage work flow coordination, create schedules, and oversee branch cash vault and cash flow operations * Conduct observational coaching on operation actives and expected customer service behaviors * Train new employees; orient to culture and operational model * Attend monthly/quarterly trainings to build development skills * Share knowledge though daily, weekly, monthly huddle to build a successful team * Ensure the branch is in compliance with operations, security and control policies/procedures, preventing fraud and protecting customers assets
- Operation Coordinator at M&T Bank
- at TD Bank
- Teller at Wells Fargo Bank
- Customer Service Associate at PNC Bank
3 years, 11 months at this Job
Coordinate the OE Tires division of the operation within the warehouse. Process all inbound in a timely manner and have put away tickets ready for inventory. Conduct inventory counts for high quality inventory control and preparation for the annual audits. Process shipping discrepancies, returns, and customer claims. Work on two different systems (WMS and SAP) to keep better control over inventory. Report all balance, inspection and inventory reports to headquarters. Back up all other office work necessary including but not limited to dispatching, warehouse managing and CSR.
- Operation Coordinator at CJ Logistics USA (Kumho Tire U.S.A)
- Security Guard at GA Hostling
- Assistant Manager at Empire of China
3 years, 11 months at this Job
- High school
Project Coordinator / Operations
• Investigate, analyze, and determine the extent of insurance company's liability concerning personal, casualty, or property loss or damages, and attempt to effect settlement with claimants
• Track and manage orders, updating key stakeholders – resolve day to day operational issues including, but not limited to, IDOC issues.
• Responsible for ensuring compliance with all quality regulations.
• Risk Management / Safety Training
• Support efforts to improve and maintain on time delivery in excess of 98%
• Interact with colleagues in Manufacturing, Supply Chain, and Customer Service to support daily operations.
• Research and correct inventory variances and issues.
• Provide reports and participate in special projects as assigned.
- Operation Coordinator at Current
- Financial Officer/HR/Risk Management at Carini Heating & Air Conditioning
- Safety / Operations Manager at Correia Contracting, Inc
- Progressman/Planner/Scheduler at BAE Systems SDSR
8 months at this Job
- BA - Holistic Health Practitioner Business Mastery Program
- - Undergraduate
Dispatching Drivers Making appointments at Port in ProPass Updating customer service on detention or driver being late Updating loads in computer Completing loads in computer Answering phones
- Operation Coordinator at Atlantic Intermodal Services (AIS)
- Logistics Coordinator at Allstate Express
- Billing Manager/Payroll Clerk/Dispatcher at K & B Trucking Inc
- Dispatcher/Driver Manager at Martin Transportation Systems
7 months at this Job
- Associate - Health Care Administration
- Associate - Business Administration
A Operations Coordinator is a key person in every business, handling the day to day activities that ensure smooth, efficient businesses processes and functions. The role requires exceptional time management skills, good communication skills, and an understanding of task-tracking and project management approaches.
- Operation Coordinator at KIMBERLY-CLARK CORP (MAU Workforce Solutions)
- Machine Operator at KIMBERLY-CLARK CORP (MAU Workforce Solutions)
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- None - Accounting
- High school