Responsibilities -Responsible for the daily operation of Chiller Plant, AC units, air handlers, motors, pumps circulating equipments, monitoring equipment -Changed air filters, belts, drive sheaves, cleaned coils, condensate pans, lubrication, and chemical treatment levels as determined. -Motor-pump alignment, changed bearings, cleaned winding, packing and changed mechanical seals. -Ensure that general safety, fire prevention regulations, and safe working habits are promoted throughout the building. -Responded to all house calls for public spaces adjusted, serviced and repaired related equipments include plumbing, electrical, carpentry..
- Operation Engineer at New York Hilton Midtown
- Air Condition and Refrigeration Engineer at St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
- Owner-Manager at Papp's Renovation Inc
- Assistant Superintendent-Handyman at Macklowe Organization
7 years, 8 months at this Job
- Certificates - Unit1 to Unit5 Program
- local 94 training program - All Hotels and Commercial Building related including Standpipe and Sprinkler systems
- S-12 S13 - Sprinkler and Standpipe certificate
- G-35 - Aircompressor
- CFC Universal Refrigeration Technician - Engineering
- Air Condition and Refrigeration Engineer Certificate - Engineering
- Technical Highschool - Mechanic
•operate welding machinery
•produce tank liners(poly,string,felt)
•responsible for all aspects of operation
- Operation Engineer at Raven Industries
- Line Technician at Wildcatter avation
- Lead Maintenance Technician at Motel 6 / Studio 6
- construction at Solitaire Homes
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Certificate - Physical Therapist Assistant
• Maintained and operated 535,000 sq. ft. of raised floor space for RagingWire Data Centers VA1, VA2 and VA3 buildings.
• Provide EHS support for existing fleet as needed, as well as follow-up safety and assessment of all vendors working within the buildings and ascertain the type of safety equipment that will be used for each task separately.
• Daily inspection of the safety equipment in the buildings and ensure the safety of the site after the completion of the work and the presence of warning signs in the places of construction.
• Send a daily safety report to the management includes activities and safety problems detected, solutions and accidents if any.
• Provide annual safety training courses for company staff.
• Updating safety and environment information with relevant organizations on safety and the environment as well as the exchange of information with the company staff.
• Operation and Maintenance and troubleshooting allover key Data Center support systems such as, (Diesel generators, Transformers, MSB's switchgear (Medium and low voltage), STS's, ATS's, UPS's, PDU's, , Crah's, Chillers, cooling towers, MAU's, pumps, motors, VFD's( HVAC system ), SCADA and building automation systems this equipment supports mission- Network Vaults and must maintain 100% up time.
• Write to assigned schedules to our team Critical Facilities Operation Engineer (CFOps) the inspections needed for the maintenance of the building include writing the Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) and Method of Procedure (MOP) and Power Usage Effectiveness (PUE) Report and uploaded all reports to the RagingWire shear drive.
• Working on electrical and mechanical equipment troubleshooting and operation and functional and monitoring by Building Management Systems (BMS/ IFIX/SCADA system).
• Joining and supervising the maintenance activities in the building and submitted recommendations for equipment's that needs repairs or changed.
• Take daily operational readings and ensuring the overall operation and maintenance of all electrical and mechanical equipment within the Data Center.
• Daily check the Fire Alarm System devices of the building to ensure proper working conditions.
• Order parts and supplies for maintenance and repairs.
- Critical Facilities Operation Engineer at RagingWire
- Technical Supervisor Electricians at CLP
- Contractor at Insight Global
- (Contractor)Samsung Engineering at Samsung Engineering
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- B.Sc. in Electrical & Electronics Engineering - Electrical & Electronics Engineering
• Responsible for daily platform health by reviewing alerts & actively monitoring
• Troubleshoot Juniper network devices and Linux servers in multiple POPs (Points of Presence)
• Perform inspections, preventative maintenance programs and repairs to ensure the optimal performance and maximum life of building operation systems
• Escalate technical issues and coordinate with other teams to resolve problems and provide solutions
• Participate in various internal projects
• Provide mentoring to newly hires
- Network Operation Engineer at Verizon Digital Media Services
- Intelligence Analyst at United States Army Reserve
- Network Operations Engineer at Technium Inc
- Technical Support Engineer at Cologuard
8 months at this Job
- Associate's Degree - Business Management
• Worked for Xen Mobile Cloud Operation Team.
• Basic knowledge in AWS and Azure.
• Worked with Devops team.
• Work closely with the Network and Storage teams to ensure smooth operations and communicate effectively to avoid unexpected outages/downtime.
• Scripting (Powershell, Python)
• Made SOC report of the operation and dry running.
• Work directly with users of the cloud to support failures in the automation or portal usage(Oncall Duty)
• Worked for Microservice Dispatch.
- Cloud Operation Engineer at Citrix R & D India Pvt.Ltd
- Research Analyst at Aditya Softserv, Jayanagar
3 months at this Job
Administrated the Komatsu CARE program and increased customer satisfaction. Resulted in over 30%
extended service contract after graduating the program
• Actively communicated with distributors all around US and Canada for administration machine status and condition, maintenance claim and parts repair requests
• Managed the Komatsu Machine GPS system Komtrax for over 75,000 machines in the fields. Initiated business process improvements to collect and process data more efficiently to increase the team productivity.
• Managed department inquiry email inbox and distributed work within team to make sure timely and accurate responses to customers in day to day operations
• Fostered team accountability and buy-in through collaboration, team check in meetings
• Participated department and team meetings and presentations for business projects
• Organized Komatsu booth in Mine Expo trade shows in Las Vegas
- OPERATION ENGINEER at KOMATSU AMERICA CORP
- GRADUATE ASSISTANT at PURDUE UNIVERSITY NORTHWEST
8 years, 2 months at this Job
- MASTER OF SCIENCE - Electronic and Computer Engineering
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE - Electronic Engineering
• Start up the building by checking all equipment and checklist
• Plans and schedules preventive maintenance(PM)
• Organizes emergency fire drills and response teams
• Organizes inventory and keep it stocked
• Maintain a LEED Green building
- Operation Engineer at Cushman & Wakefield
- Mechanic/3rd Class Equipment Operation at Georgetown University
- at JBG Smith
- at Army National Guard
11 months at this Job
- Associate Degree
• Performed routine preventive maintenance to building systems including HVAC, electrical and building automation systems thereby ensuring efficient operations.
• Provided a wide variety of duties including painting, carpentry, electrical repair, installation and building repair.
• Successfully met production goals by maintaining cost effective levels of inventory.
• Kept worksite safe and in line with budget, schedule and applicable building codes.
• Coordinated and monitored vendor maintenance for large repairs.
- Operation Engineer at Jones Lang Lasalle Inc
- Mobile Engineer at
- Loss Prevention Lead at GAP, Inc
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Operations Management - Operations Management
Southern California Region)
• Demonstrated commitment to Swisslog and to our customers by ensuring the highest possible level of customer service as demonstrated by top performing sites in the country and by achieving consistently high marks on annual reviews.
• Demonstrated Swisslog's commitment to quality within and outside my territory by serving on the forefront of diagnosing and resolving chronic issues within key academic high-volume institutions and restored customer satisfaction and confidence within the Swisslog organization among these key accounts.
• Demonstrated leadership by taking the initiative to support different sites throughout the nation and help resolve functional problems at multiple sites in an effort to minimize downtime and improve operation within current accounts. Among one of many examples was ensuring and maintaining quality customer service throughout the entire southern California region during the split of the ADMS department in 2013.
• Demonstrated leadership qualities by developing and presenting a customer survey to measure quality of service provided to sites. Also by presenting an upgrade proposal among an account that may benefit from potential upgrades.
• Key skills focused on restoring customer relations and elevating the level of customer service by developing open lines of communication between clients and the Swisslog team.
• Was responsible for assembly and support of ADMS equipment at 2014 Anaheim trade show.
- Senior Field Operation Engineer at Swisslog
- Business Owner at
- Field Service Engineer, (Nationwide Responsibilities) at Northrop Grumman
- Field Service Technician (Nationwide Responsibilities) at Siemens Dematic
6 years, 5 months at this Job
on all operation procedures, safety systems Plant commissioning etc.
- Operation Engineer and training locals at B2 Gold power plant at Mali West Africa
- plant Technical Officer at Ceylon Electricity Board
- Assistant Engineer at Barge Mounted Power Plant
- Proficiency as Ship security officer at Elementary First Aid
1 year at this Job
- High school - Marine and Power Plant Engineering