As a operation specialist I search for enemy contacts as well as handle secret material. I have also ran multiple operations on more than 10 underway's and 2 deployments. I have also stood over 2,000 hrs of Watch/sentry in my Naval career. I've also preformed maintenance on more than $100,000 worth of equipment.
- U.s. Navy at Operation specialist
5 years, 8 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
- High school or equivalent
17789 Harvill ave Perris, California 92570 Supervisor: Omar Chundary phone# 1800-372-1960 From: 12/30/2018 - to present Position: Operation Specialist. Duties: The Operation Specialist is a multi-task position which includes knowledge of the Foxfire warehouse management system. Using a high reach and RF computer, the Specialist picks items by cases or entire pallets and transport them to designated staging areas. This position requires a countback on picking, to maintain an accurate inventory levels. The Specialist is tasked in conducting location inquiry when a skid is missing a pallet tag and to create a new tag when required. The Specialist use the computer to find alternative locations when a bay is empty, or when the item does not meet the freshness date. Using a rotater, the Specialist remove and switches skids according to the specific needs of the customer. The Specialist loads and offloads trailers, conducts putaways, and is responsible for changing batteries on each assigned equipment. Deploy H.R. INC/ Trader Joe 4295 E. Jurupa Street, Suite 105 Ontario, California 91761 Phone# 909/937-6023 Supervisor: Adolpho
- Operation Specialist at DSC logistics
- Putaway driver at
- Lead Quality Auditor at
3 months at this Job
- Certification in HVAC
Mainframe Operation Specialist with 3 year 8 months of work experience in Batch & Console Monitoring with strong technical and analytical skills. Strong communicator and maintain relationship with co-workers in team environment. Well organized, with excellent in multi-tasking and prioritizing the work. Professional Experience 1 Organization: Mphasis Private Limited Designation: Specialized info engineer Duration: Aug 2018 - Till date Professional Experience 2
- Mainframe Operation Specialist at Mphasis Private Limited
- System Engineer at FIS Global (Fidelity National Information Services)
7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Technology - ECE
-Operation Specialist for the Wealth Management Team: -Prepare and maintain all client accounts and documents to ensure they comply with the Department of Labor's regulations. -Produce weekly activity logs to meet company wide goals and achieve maximum project efficiency. -Manage multiple data systems to process the variety of financial products offered internally and externally. -Serve as a point of contact for clients in regards to account maintenance, withdrawals, error resolution, and follow up.
- Operation Specialist at Oak Partners (Financial Planning Firm)
- Marketing Coordinator at Confidential Care (Outpatient Clinic)
- Education & Marketing Coordinator at Cornerstone Center for the Arts
- Assistant Event Planner at Cornerstone Center for the Arts
3 years, 10 months at this Job
- BS - Advertising
Blissfield State Bank, Blissfield 2008- Present
• Manage and maintain internal accounts.
• Core processing.
• Assist in daily BSA processing.
• Handle all CTR's for accuracy and file.
• Audit and compliance review.
• Devise and implement innovative marketing principles and promotional giveaways.
• New product development and implementation.
• Daily debit card monitoring and fraud chargebacks/disputes.
- Operation Specialist/ Accounting Manager at Blissfield State Bank
- Real Estate Clerk at Jeanee Gilson
- Head Teller at LaSalle Bank N.A
10 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Admiration - Business Administration
School Base, ER, Contact Center, Behavioral Health, and Labor Delivery
• Cash Operation Specialist
• Customer Representative / Receptionist
• Registering / Discharging patient's / Balancing CSR, clinic, parking, business in hospital cash Deposit
• Set / Cancel/ Reschedule patient's appointments.
• Verify patient's insurance.
- Cash Operation Specialist at Henry Ford Health System
- Manager / Clerk at Mystic Gas Station
- Family Advocate / Administration Assistant at Association Mental Health
- Bank Teller at Comerica Bank
13 years, 2 months at this Job
- GED certificate - Medical Biller Certified
Hello and good day to those viewing my profile, I have served in the Military and worked search and rescue for the United States Coast Guard as an Operation Specialist. I am currently obtaining my career diploma in the automotive service technician field, and I already have a career diploma as a motorcycle technician. I am proficiant in many computer applications such as Microsoft Office, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Operation Specialist at United States Coast Guard
- Military at
4 years, 5 months at this Job
- Automotive Service Technician and Motorcycle Service Technician - Automotive and Motorcycle
- Some college
October 2016 - present Based at Airport II in West Jordan, I am an Aviation Operation Specialist. My duties include processing cross-country and local flight plans for pilots, maintaining records and reports on flight operations, and staying up-to-date on current regulations and advisories. In addition to my regular duties, I have sought opportunities to advance by attending various trainings that include a leadership training program. While at Advanced Individual Training, I received the highest academics award in my class.
- Aviation Operation Specialist at Utah Army National Guard
- at Utah Army National Guard
- car washer at Shammy Shack
2 years, 5 months at this Job
Ability to perform under pressure and continuing to meet deadlines for core duties while educating peers on multiple changes in our process. Readily took on additional responsibilities to coach and train new hires and temp employees. Offered multiple job aides to assist and change the process of DMV implementation and process. Reviewed documents to comply with state standards and regulation.
DMV OPERATION SPECIALIST
• Prepared and processed DMV documents in a timely manner for new or used sales in different applications such as Salesforce/Dealertrack.
• Mentored co-workers, temps and new hires on process and procedures connected to managements direction.
• Interviewed, evaluated and advised on hiring decisions for DMV employees.
• Reviewed contracts and funding to ensure we have meet specific requirements.
• Collaborate with Delivery Advisors/Remarketing tea, to ensure correct documents are being sent to eliminate any unnecessary fees or penalties that might occur.
• Upload, answering phones, DMV submittal, Mail distribution, assisting in creating MCO for different countries including US, and answering any requests via emails are some of my daily tasks.
• Influenced team members to achieve end of quarter goals.
- DMV operation specialist at Tesla
- ERS ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT at AAA
- LICENSED SALES ASSOCIATE at AAA
- AUDITOR/CONTROL CASHIER at D.M.V
1 year, 6 months at this Job
Xiamen, Fujian, China
Pro December 2015- July 2018
• Advised around forty customers per day on products and solution choices by listening and communicating
• Identified opportunities for customer satisfaction, assembled a cross-functional team to develop specific training to correct service problems; resulted in customer satisfaction ratings in surveys improving 60% in two weeks after implementation
• Led training initiatives which resulted in 17% increase in customer satisfaction survey ratings of sales team knowledge Preservation and Operation Specialist
• Managed vendor and technology support relationship to ensure efficient operations of 110-people store
• Promoted to new position Pro after eighteen months for excellent performance and passion for technical knowledge sharing
- Preservation and Operation Specialist at Apple Retail
- Consultant at Merit Education
- Director of Professional Development at Kappa Eta Phi Professional Business Fraternity
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Information Systems - Information Systems