1. Navy Resume
In the Navy Reserves
• Completed US Navy Boot Camp
• Completed Operation Specialist A School Training
• I have collateral duties as Medical and Dental PO making sure everyone is up to date and In good standing to be fit for full duty.
• Cleaning duties
• Watch standing
• Assistant Certified Fitness Leader- Assiting with command Physical Fitness Assments, weigh-in’s, and Physical Training
• Funeral Honors
- Navy at Operation Specialist
- Sales at Chemung Speedrome
- Arby's Team Member at Arby's
- Cashier/ upfront night closer at Sopranos Italian Market
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- - Vet Tech
- High school - General Studies
- Some college
im In the navy. I’m an operation specialist second class, I’m in charge of 11 personnel on a daily basis. I am a radar operator while underway I keep track of all the surface and air contacts, and safe navigation of the ship on a day to day task.
- Operation Specialist at U.S. Navy
- Operation Specialist ( Uinited States Navy) at
3 years, 8 months at this Job
- Associate - Criminal justice
• Travel to all stocking customers on scheduled days of the week
• Verifying customers inventory that's being stocked
• Evaluating Customers needs and suggesting upgrades to their existing stock
• Creating Stock Orders for parts the customer is running short on
• Following up with customers to insure that stock has been delivered timely and accurately
- Operation Specialist at One Stop Parts Source
- Merchandising Execution Associate (MEA) at Home Depot
- Freight/Stocker at Home Depot
- Loan Coordinator at Realty & The Lending Team
4 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
● While deployed on multiple ships as an Operations Specialist who was a plotter, navigator, logger, radar expert, and communication specialist
● Trained in areas such as Navy Air Traffic Control, Navy Sea Combat Air Control and Multi-Tactical Information Link Operator
● Administrative Clerk on shore- coordinated all day-to-day administrative operations for over 200 sailors to include payroll, leave requests, orders, and awards. In charge of all official paperwork for government passport. Completed bi-annual evaluations for over 10 enlisted personnel. Overlooked all incoming/outgoing official mail.
● Over 5 years of extensive community service hours including international
- Operation Specialist at US NAVY
- Secretary at K2 Logistics
5 years, 2 months at this Job
As a operation specialist I search for enemy contacts as well as handle secret material. I have also ran multiple operations on more than 10 underway's and 2 deployments. I have also stood over 2,000 hrs of Watch/sentry in my Naval career. I've also preformed maintenance on more than $100,000 worth of equipment.
- U.s. Navy at Operation specialist
5 years, 6 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
I am In charge of the fabrication department at Emerson. Implementing cost saving procedures, and general welding for the whole plant. Operation Specialist, overseeing the training of the repair welders for quality.
- Welding Operation Specialist at Emerson
- Welder at Self Employed
- Welder at Polar Custom Trailer
- Welder at Galva Foam
14 years, 8 months at this Job
- Associates - Computer Information Technology
EXPERIENCE ESPECIALLY FOR YOU EVENTS Indianapolis, Indiana Event Coordinator / Self Employed Direct, coordinate, and effectively plans events such as: Weddings and Birthday Parties Anniversaries and family Reunions. Responsible for supervising and executing all of the event details from setup to tear down. BMO HARRIS BANK Indianapolis, IN Construction Loan Administrator Manage the administration of the construction project from commencement to completion. Review construction documentation for completion and accuracy. Request missing loan items. Set up, monitor, and maintain construction loan budget system. Review and processed draw request to disburse loan funds. Adhered to BMO Harris Bank security and audit procedures. WELLS FARGO ADVISORS Indianapolis, IN Operations Specialist II Processing securities, payments, disbursements. Receive and post checks from clients for deposit based on procedures and policies. Schedule lunch meetings for financial advisors ad vendors. Receive, process, and distribute inbound/outbound mail, morning report. Examine checks for identification and endorsement. AMERICAN FUNDS Carmel, IN Client Service Representative maintenance. inquiries in a timely manner and provide telephone support to website users. 06/2002 to Current 08/2015 to 12/2015 04/2015 to 08/2015 10/2013 to 04/2014 Communicate with commercial credit analysts on documents needed for the completion of commercial credit files. Scan checks on sorter; verify check amount and payees; forward reports, invoices and copy of checks to companies. Processed construction loan draws, modification calculations, renewals, payoffs, payments, and releases. OLD NATIONAL BANK Indianapolis, IN Commercial Operation Specialist Track, scan, and file commercial loan documentations. Update system for outstanding documents. OLD NATIONAL BANK Indianapolis, IN Process checks for various companies. Sort Mail. BANK ONE Indianapolis, IN Disbursement Analyst I Verify property taxes for Commercial Real Estate loan. Maintain and update new loan tax reports. Pay property tax and insurance for commercial loan properties. Process term loan payments and escrow analysis. BANK ONE Indianapolis, IN Loan Processing Specialist Serve as primary construction loan contact for bank branches in various states. Review loan documentation for construction loan draws and loan modifications. Order property inspections, surveys, and title work for final loan draws. Deliver prompt, accurate, and excellent customer service. FIRST INDIANA BANK Indianapolis, IN Construction Lending Administrator Served as primary Construction Loan contact for remote construction loan branches. (North Carolina, Arizona, and Florida). Prepared documentation for construction loan closings. Managed and created procedures for re-engineering projects. Trained staff on re-engineered operational functions. Maintain knowledge regarding construction loan programs and procedures.
- Operation Specialist at Wells Fargo Financial
at this Job
- HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA - BUSINESS
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE - ORGANIZATIONAL LEADERSHIP
Responsibilities Administrative Clerk, Operation Specialist, Data Entry, Cashier, Billing, Office Manager, Regional Trainer Accomplishments During my time working for waste management I was rewarded with many honors for my work ethic. During my annual reviews I was rated in excellent top rating possible. I was given more tasks than any other employee because of my multitasking abilities and reliability. Skills Used To be flexible able to adjust to change at the same time being able to deliver extraordinary customer service and comply with company standards.
- Administrative Clerk/ Operation Specialist at Waste Management
16 years, 1 month at this Job
- GED - Technology
Blissfield State Bank, Blissfield 2008- Present
• Manage and maintain internal accounts.
• Core processing.
• Assist in daily BSA processing.
• Handle all CTR's for accuracy and file.
• Audit and compliance review.
• Devise and implement innovative marketing principles and promotional giveaways.
• New product development and implementation.
- Operation Specialist/ Accounting Manager at Blissfield State Bank
- Real Estate Clerk at Jeanee Gilson
- Head Teller at LaSalle Bank N.A
10 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Admiration - Business Administration
Digitel is the third largest wireless operator in the country, providing telecommunication services for both the residential and business segments.
Operation Specialist II
• Define, plan and execute a project at the national level.
• Manage teams facilitating commitment and productivity, removing obstacles, and motivating team members.
• Align the project to business goals, managing stakeholders, and communicating project status, milestones, and unexpected difficulties effectively. .
- Operation Specialist II at DIGITEL CARACAS, VENEZUELA
- Chapter Intern at ALPFA BOSTON
- Operation Specialist II at DIGITEL CARACAS, VENEZUELA
- Assistant Project Engineer at SIMTEL CARACAS, VENEZUELA
1 month at this Job
- - Portuguese Program
- Bachelor of Science - Telecommunication Engineering