I started with Union Federal(now Wells Fargo) in 1969 as a Teller, then because of my accomplishments in the company I was promoted to Senior Teller,.I was transfer to Black wood office,Cherry Hill office and Adubon office to set up branches within the area, at this Point I was Promoted to Operation Supervisor. In 1986my husband and I started our little family and we decided for me to stay home and raise our daughter. In 2005 I lost my husband to cancer and I needed extra income so I was hired at United Check Cashing in Woodbury on October 2008 until 2018 as a Teller/head teller.
- Operation Supervisor at Wells Fargo
17 years, 2 months at this Job
- Many workshops,and training during my career in banking - business
- High school - Business administration
- High school
To pursue a highly rewarding career as an Operation Supervisor in a challenging work environment where I can utilize my skills and knowledge efficiently for organizational and personal growth.
Operations Supervisor: Grupo Antolin Spartanburg, SC
Aug. 2018- Current
• Daily maintain a safe and clean work environment by directing 25 team members during the production of headliner bonding and lamination.
• Maintain work flow by monitoring/ altering as needed the various phases of production with an emphasis on Quality.
• Observe control points and equipment to establish priorities accordingly and consistently to meet customer expectations (demand, quality and cost).
• Complete production plan by scheduling and assigning personnel and resources.
• Compile data across several production lines through hourly comparisons of production performance.
• Monitor personnel and resources, enforce organization standards and resolve problems (safety, personnel, processes and quality).
• Initiate and foster a spirit of cooperation within and between departments.
• Report results of the process flow during production meetings with superiors.
• Ensures operation of equipment by scheduling maintenance PMs.
• Evaluate team members performance and prepare performance reviews.
• Coordinate with other supervisors to assist with absences and other daily situations.
• Promote and apply Lean Manufacturing and 5S Methodology to optimize product flow and production rates.
• Ensure operator training on procedures, quality documents and safety is complete and effective.
• Supervise production and employee performance through corrective action implementation and follow up.
- Operation Supervisor at Grupo Antolin
- Operations Supervisor at International Automotive Components
- Team Lead/ Quality Auditor at Tessy Plastics
5 months at this Job
- Diploma - Business Career Program
Senior Operation Supervisor for the 187th Medical Battalion, composed of five subordinate entities totaling
over 460 staff members and 2,200 students in 18 courses and five Additional Skill Identifier courses; provides
operational planning, advising, mandatory training and organizational support for all subordinate entities within the organization. Serves as the Master Trainer for the Digital Training Management System; provide training,
revises, implements directives and policies from AMEDDC&S and the Medical Professional Training Brigade.
Manages the Organizational Inspection Program; develops the inspection criteria, compiles inspection data for executive level leaders advising. Servers as Program Manager for staff education and development.
• Managed four charitable drives; donated and delivered items for the battered women's shelter, homeless veterans' shelter, and the Battalion's adopted elementary school
• Trained 71 DTMS users on an updated operating system; authored a comprehensive training booklet for novice users implemented throughout the organization
• Responsible for planning, directing, coordinating, and execute determinations, justifications, and findings for a variety of personnel requirements
- Senior Operation Supervisor at Department of the Army
- Mobile Behavioral Health Assessor at San Antonio Behavioral Health
- Senior Instructor & Curriculum Developer at Department of the Army
- Home Health Case Manager (Medicare) at Humana, Inc
10 months at this Job
- Master of Social Work - Social Work
- Master of Public Health - Public Health
- Bachelor of Science - Public Health
HHT 6-1 Cav Fort Bliss El Paso, TX 79906 United States 02/2016 - 12/2016 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Hours per week: 45 Assistant Operation Supervisor Duties, Accomplishments and Related Skills: Served as operations specialist responsible for leading and facilitating senior management in the development, implementation, and evaluation of short, long range and strategic mission plans. Develops and implements resourcing strategies to achieve desired end state. Synchronizes and provides organizational and community program input to the campaign plan. Conceptualizes, creates and coordinates detailed mission plans consistent with the National Security Strategy and the National Military Strategy. Solicits input from subject matter experts and coordinates findings and proposals with internal and higher headquarters POC's. Conducts IPR's/PAT's and evaluates programs execution for compliance with established goals and objectives. Identifies program shortfall/improvements, and recommends modifications as necessary. Serves as an action officer for a wide range of projects and provides in depth briefings to very senior officials. Using advanced planning techniques and models, reviews plans with senior management and project officers prior to execution to ensure their understanding of requirements (forecasts in the strategic environment, operations, plans, funding, logistics, administrative requirements, and milestones) and responsibilities. Conducts in-progress reviews and evaluates plans/programs execution for compliance with established goals and objectives and identifies shortfalls/ improvements, and recommends modifications to plans as necessary. Coordinated resolution of problems with supervisors, action officers, and officials at higher headquarters. Responsible for the maintenance and accountability of all assets and personnel utilized to support international operations and defense of US assets valued in excess of $4,000,000 dollars. Managed a team of 20 personnel and their family members that provided national defense of geopolitical assets, global institutions, and personnel in support US National Security mission. Responsible for short and near term planning oversees the organizations strategic mission and executes current operations the security and defense of US territories and geopolitical assets. Responsible for the professional development of employees, team leaders, supervisors and foreign agencies providing force protection for a country of 33.43 million people. Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modeling, leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources Supervisor: 1SG Richardson (253-310-2495) Okay to contact this Supervisor: Contact me first
- Assistant Operation Supervisor at U.S Army
- Personnel Supervisor at U.S Army
- Training and Development Specialist at U.S Army
- Team Leader at
10 months at this Job
- - Criminal Justice
- - Management/Human Resources
CVS/Caremarks at VA, MS, GA
• Ran store as a manager in duty as a shift supervisor, responded over phone, email
• Experienced in scheduling employees, payroll enrollments and cash management
• Experienced in merchandising, and employee management
• Experienced in customer care, cash handling, and store operation
• Handled photo lab, and supervised the photo lab technicians
• Handling sensitive information securely
- Clerk, Supervisor, operation Supervisor at CVS Pharmacy
- Teacher at Marshyangdi English School
10 years, 5 months at this Job
- B.Ed. - Child Education
- BA - Economics
I’m responsible for the daily operation of a busy Bistro where I have to control cost while ensuring that the business is operating at it’s full potential.
- Operation Supervisor at Courtuard Marriott
- Front Desk Leader at Courtyard by Marriott
- Server/Hostess at Courtyard by Marriott
- Operation Supervisor at
6 years, 10 months at this Job
- High school - Management
- High school or equivalent
• Manage the Student Activities Information desk and equipment set-up for all patrons.
• Ensure that patrons comply with building policies and facilities.
• Inspect all facilities and equipment for health and safety hazards.
• Report maintenance issues to the Student Activities Center Facilities Management.
• Awarded Supervisor of the Year 2017.
- Operation Supervisor at UCLA Recreation
- Office Administration Intern at MobileNet Services, Inc
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Biology - Biology
Manage, plan, organize, and direct all employees assigned to them
• Manage and implement security and loss prevention procedures
• Prepare and manage safety procedures in accordance with Company, OSHA, and DOT guidelines
• Prepare and implement action plans to ensure the service center achieves planned productivity, load average, cube utilization, and service targets.
• Work with Central Dispatch to develop a linehaul plan to effectively and efficiently move freight to destinations within Company service standards
• Schedule employees in accordance with hours planning, the Company's run bid process, and service requirements
• Perform daily audits of equipment at service center
• Have been involved with all aspects of daily operation, including inbound/ outbound operation, city dispatch and linehaul dispatch, and currently holding position of Bookman.
• Perform daily safety observations on dock operation and road drivers
- Operation Supervisor at UPS Freight
- Dock Lead man at UPS Freight
- Sales Specialist at Lowe's Home Improvement Company
- Hi-Lo Driver at Do It Best Corporation
9 years at this Job
I am responsible for a team of inbound call agents, making sure that they are meeting metrics set by the company. I have coaching time with every agent on a weekly basis to give guidance and make sure they are up to date with floor expectations. My teams have always improved and I have taken agents from near termination to improving their scores and making reach bonus every month. I am versed in Medicare Insurance Billing, Enrollment, Benefits and Claims. I recently went to a new line of business Humana Mail Order Pharmacy. Prior to Supervisor I was a Team Lead and Customer service Representative.
- OPERATION SUPERVISOR at C3
- OWNER/BROKER at EXTREME LOGISTICS INC
- COORDINATOR BUSINESS/GOV'T OPERATIONS at VERIZON
5 years, 4 months at this Job
- High school
Supervise 13 associates. Supervisor in the Returns department. Arrange and maintain workflow. Ensure all areas of department are flowing with ease. Assign associates to their assigned areas and their daily task. Prepare work by creating all paperwork and labels for processing. Maintain control over inventory and backlog. Problem solving as associates have questions. Monitor email to ensure all special requests are worked in a timely manner. Work directly with customer care and credit personnel to ensure all due credit is credited to correct accounts. Complete daily reports each day. Reports include skids received, skids processed, and daily goals. Hold department meetings to ensure associates receive company new in a timely manner. Ensure training programs for new associates are being followed. Monitor attendance daily and report in a timely manner.
- Operation Supervisor at NBN/Rowland & Littlefield Publishing
- at KetoWorks, Independent Distributor
- Operations Supervisor at Ingram Content Group
- Operations Supervisor at Ingram Content Group
1 year at this Job
- - Business Management
- High School Diploma
- Certificate of Completion - Cosmetology