As an Operation Supervisor I was responsible for the cash related media,receiving, and inventory control paper and the overall operational efficiency of the office. My administrative duties include; HR record keeping, new hire orientations, and follow up on corporate directives.
- Operation Supervisor at Ocean State Job Lot
- HHA - Home Health Aide at INTERIM HEALTH CARE
9 years, 7 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent - Business Management
June 2015 - August 2015 Skilled Group is an Australian labor hire and recruitment company. My employment was during the summer last year and I performed ground maintenance duties at The Royal Military College. Operation Supervisor: Amanda Drew email: [email protected]
- Operation Supervisor at Skilled Group
- Sydney Airport Manager at Kelly Hoffman
- Head Coach at LJ's Tennis Academy
2 months at this Job
- Associate of Arts - General Studies as a student-athlete
- - Athlete
- Higher School Certificate
New York, NY May 2012 - January 2019
• Executed order requests including location, packing and shipping of the merchandise while maintaining an overall customer satisfaction experience
• Achieved individual and store goals for Ship from Store and Store to Store productivity while complying with fulfillment standards and procedures
• Communicated and resolved issues with customers regarding their shipment status Operation Supervisor
• Processed new merchandise and ensured proper visual standers were upheld
• Implemented operational procedures for incoming and outgoing shipments and handled disposition of materials
• Ensured merchandise was processed correctly and met protection guidelines before placed on the selling floor
• Supervised the assembly line process or organizing merchandise once received
• Coached staff on effective development strategies
• Collaborated with procurement staff to list expected deliveries
• Maintained high standards and motivated people to meet objectives and goals
• Monitored inventory and recommended stock levels to maximize profit and minimize loss
• Oversaw 30 associates and engaged in picking, packing & shipping orders to customers
• Assisted Senior Management team with all and any requests
• Promoted and maintained a safe work environment to ensure compliance with company safety policies
- Operation Supervisor at Lord & Taylor
- Medical Clerical Associate at Lord & Taylor
- Key holder at Total Wireless
6 years, 8 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
2010-2013, 2018-2019 Big Box 2018-2019 Present * Prepped and Set Weekly/Monthly Ads * Work truck twice a week * Customer Service skills on the floor * When new associates joined the team, would help train them over Scanners, as well as Floor skills * Able to run registers, as well as count, pull and assist with Drops * Cash Office * Promoted to Operation Supervisor * Able to travel and help with other store projects
- Operation supervisor at Shopko Express
- Visual merchandising supervisor at Kohl's Department Store
- at YMCA
2 months at this Job
- - Education
present United Parcel Service Memphis, Tn. Operation Supervisor * Responsible for the daily operation of the package handlers * Development and mentoring to junior crew members and new hires * Coordinating and Implementing company policies and procedures * Motivate, promote and direct operations package handlers goals * Ensure satisfactory audit results of operations * Develop individual and team goals and implement plan to carry out objectives * Conduct and document safety compliance training * Managing payroll hours * Managing production * Creating a Safe work environment * Using Microsoft Word, Microsoft Outlook, and Microsoft Excel Experience 04/06/2005 - 06/01/07 Kroger Memphis, Tn. Stocker * Cashiers * Inventory process from start to finish * Set up for Promotional Sales * Planogram set ups * Loading and unloading trucks * Training new employees * Ordering Stock * Merchandise Products
- Operation Supervisor at UPS
4 years, 6 months at this Job
Oversee warehouse operation shipping and receiving.
➢ In charge of setting goals for production to meet customer demand.
➢ Be a developer/mentor for all team members and supervisor.
➢ Ensure all policy is followed on a daily basis and accountability for all team members.
➢ Supports Inventory in ensuring warehouse accuracy and warehouse damage is controlled.
➢ Training new supervisor and employee for a Startup of a Ground Breaking Warehouse.
➢ In charge of make sure daily Sanitation is complete.
➢ Completing daily reports at End of Shift.
➢ Reporting all incidents or safety event to ensure they get fixed and continue to follow-up till completed.
- Operation Supervisor at Ryder Logistic
- Store Manager at Pizza Hut
- Facilitator at Maytag
4 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business
Operation Supervisor is responsible for supervising a team of drivers, messenger's and guards that support ad preforms the Cash in Transit functions. This position ensures accountability and the security of all liability and prioritizes daily operations workflow. The Operations Supervisor ensures the secure, safe and efficient function of the armored car facility. This position function in an armed secure environment that requires the enforcement of rules, protect premises and property of Loomis and it's customers.
• Front line supervision to Route Logistic employees
• Oversee daily operations to include efficiency, logistics, safe operations for employees
• Secure inventories by executing control and strict compliance of policy
• Ensuring all staff meets state and federal regulations for driving and carrying a firearm
• Ensure customer service issues are resolved
• Weekly schedule is assigned and posted
• Assist Branch Manager as needed
• Ensure Fleet vehicles are in running and good operating condition
• Monitoring employee hours and completing payroll
- Operation Supervisor at
- Security Officer at Norton Healthcare
- Security Officer at Shelby County Detention Center
- Security Supervisor at
2 years, 9 months at this Job
Job Function is to perform all of the duties of a Supervisor in the Fluid Milk, Ice Cream and Yogurt Plants within company policies and to manage the day to day operations of each location.
• All employee evaluations
• Sanitation of the plant facility, ensuring the equipment, floors, walls etc are clean and inspection ready at all times.
• Responsible for scheduling, training, SOP's.
• I am able to tie in all my experience expertise and to apply it to the plant level as I work different shifts and am able to touch basis with all employees.
• I have been an intricate part in obtaining 17 and 18 day code shelf life for our products through proper sanitation, creating and following SSOP's and training employees.
• Here at Compton I have set an example of excellent quality, sanitation and work requirements. I strive always to do the best that I can and bring the best out in people to empower them to run their own area of responsibility without being supervised.
• Participate and lead Continuous Operation Teams to improve line performance utilizing Home Teams for various machinery on different shifts.
• Teaching the shift workers the costs involved in product loss utilizing the period reports for each area of operation; milk, ice cream and yogurt.
• Holding employees responsible for GMP's, Food Safety, Product Loss, following SOP's, Quality, Efficiencies and Reliability.
• I have been successful in cutting time off operations across the board by applying continuous improvement skills I have learned.
- Operation Supervisor at Kroger
- Operations Superintendent at Kroger
- Plant Manager at Naked Juice /PepsiCo
- Sanitation Manager at General Mills, Yoplait Columbo
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- A.S. - Food Science
- B.S. - Food and Dairy Science
Operation Supervisor of organization composed of five subordinate entities totaling over 460 staff members and 2,200 students in 23 courses. Provides operational planning, advising, mandatory training and organizational support for all subordinate entities within the organization. Serves as the Master Trainer for training management system; provide training, training material revisions, implements directives and policies from regulatory guidance; manages the Organizational Inspection Program; develops the inspection criteria, compiles inspection data for executive level leaders advising. Servers as Program Manager for staff education and development. Sets priorities, allocates tasks, and coordinates projects for staff to meet project targets and milestones. Conducts meetings and prepare reports to communicate the status of distributed tasks.
• Managed four charitable drives; donated and delivered items for the battered women’s shelter, homeless veterans' shelter, and the Battalion's adopted elementary school
• Trained 71 users on training management system; authored a comprehensive training booklet for novice users implemented throughout the organization
• Responsible for planning, directing, coordinating, and execute determinations, justifications, and findings for a variety of personnel requirements
- Operation Supervisor at Department of the Army
- Behavioral Health Assessor at San Antonio Behavioral Health Hospital
- Senior Instructor & Curriculum Developer at Department of the Army
- Home Health Case Manager (Medicare) at Humana, Inc
10 months at this Job
- Master of Social Work - Social Work
- Master of Public Health - Public Health
- Bachelor of Science - Public Health
Stores Operation Supervisor KY State Penitentiary - Eddyville, KY November 2015 to Present 2018 - Present Stores Operational Supervisor Eddyville Ky. I supervise all functions of the warehouse duties with regard to receiving, stocking, inventorying, issuing and ordering supplies. I receive, verify orders, inspect for contraband and disperse staff/inmate food and property items along with all packages that come via UPS or Fed X or USPS. I supervise employees and inmate workers in the duties of the warehouse in receiving, stocking, issuing stock, and unloading truck. I also do written evaluations on subordinate employees. I am a certified fork truck trainer. I maintain daily inventory of items for Ky. State Penitentiary that I received and issued from warehouse on computer. I prepare monthly reports and inventories as required and order supply items with Excel. I do research on products for the institution and contact supplies to resolve issues. I make local and long distance trip to pick up items requested on purchase orders from hauling a load of skids off to picking up food for the institution or maintenance parts. I supervise the Property Officer in ordering uniforms, record storage and property of the institution. Then I keep the Property Officer abreast of all charges involved with Stores Operation, to fill my position when on vacation or sick. I train staff and inmates in the use of commercial powered equipment (Forklifts, Floor Jacks) Etc. per OSHA Standards. I ensure all employees and inmates, keep the warehouse and cold storage neat, clean and organized per health department standards. I ensure that employees and inmates work in a safe environment and are free from harassment.
- Stores Operation Supervisor at KY State Penitentiary
- Property Officer 1 at KY State Penitentiary
- Correctional Officer at KY State Penitentiary
- Helicopter Mechanic at US ARMY
8 months at this Job