Achievements: Started out as package handler in the warehouse in November of 2017. I received a promotion in April of 2018 to part time Quality. I received another promotion in June of 2018 to full time Operations Administrator. Responsibilities: Make changes to the driver's routes. (Add stops, change stops, delete stops, etc.) Pull the numbers (volume, oversized packages, smalls, bulk, etc.) Customer service Address plotting
- Operations Administrator at FedEx Ground
- Customer Service Executive at Booking.com
- Telemarketer/Sales Representative at Quality Marketing Group
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
Operations Administrator with exceptional data entry and operations skills, seeking part time employment. Focused on remaining in compliance with bank regulations, confidentiality procedures and payment processing deadlines. Willingness to assist other departments during peak workload periods. Well organized professional who seeks to enhance work proficiencies. Knowledge of various administrative, operative and office skills including:
BancTec single/multi pocket check Record Management
Opex 3690 mail extractor Opex 50/51 mail extractor
Itran Check Processor AS-400 Citrix/Wausau
FIRST DATA, REMITCO, LLC 2012 to present
• Operation of Opex 50/51 mail extractor
• Prepped mail for timely processing/maintaining daily production standards
• Assisted other departments with deadline driven duties
- Operations Administrator at DELUXE, REMITCO, LLC
- OPERATIONS REPRESENTATIVE at BANK OF AMERICA
- Customer Service Representative at ADP
- Office Administrator at Staffmark
7 years at this Job
- Some college
As a Operations Administrator at FedEx Ground, primary responsibility is to ensure quality handling of customer packages while following company procedures and policies all while delivering the purple promise.
• Provide a team leader experience
• Excellent Customer Service Skills
• Supervise a minimum of 5 employees
• Investigate packages held for inspection before loaded onto passenger aircraft
• Process damaged hazardous materials packages and file all related reports
• Repack and/or Investigate damaged packages for missing contents and file damaged package reports as well as contact recipients and shippers
• Process Packages with multiple labels, return requests, lost items, general problem solving
- Operations Administrator at FedEx Ground
- Service Champion/Cashier at Taco Bell
- Sales Associate at Halloween City
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- High School Diploma - General Education
* Foster cross departmental communication and collaboration; actively take initiative in reaching out to individuals who can further contribute to active case management and assist clients in obtaining and keeping employment. Operations Administrator, 2017-2018 Selected Accomplishments: * Monitored company policies and developed new operational procedures in order to increase efficiency. * Performed administrative and clerical tasks for transitional job program which led to consistently having the maximum occupants in each orientation class. * Maintained and accounted for over 100K worth of maintenance supplies and equipment for large street maintenance business and miscellaneous projects. * Created monthly customer reports on business improvements districts progress and ongoing development. * Processed and reconciled budget and payroll operations for over 200 personnel.
- Operations Administrator at
- Safe House Advocate at THE DAUGHTER PROJECT
- Administrator at MOSAIC LA
- Client Relationship Manager at KFORCE TECHNOLOGY
1 year at this Job
- Certificate of Completion - Vocal Performance
- Bachelor of Arts - Communication
professional eager to learn new concepts Operations Administrator (Seasonal) and utilize my educational background in Allentown, PA | 07/2018 - 01/2019 Business to further my career in Media and Responsible for performing the clerical and administrative Entertainment arts. functions for the hub and station operational areas, including line-haul, quality assurance and customer service while assisting management with Business Control Self Assessment (BCSA) audit activity by retrieving data
- Operations Administrator (Seasonal) at FedEx Ground
6 months at this Job
Package Handler Quality Assurance Operations Administrator II
Began as Package Handler ascended to an Operations Administrator level II.
• Instruct newly hired package handlers to FedEx policies and procedures.
• Process new driver candidates through the FedEx Background and Employment Screening process for Contracted Service Provider (CSP).
• Quality Assurance duties includes, but not limited to: researching and correcting address discrepencies, provide delivery instructions, maintain schedule deliveries and reviw all damage packages.
• Compiles data and provides various regular and adhoc reports to management for review and determination.
• Assists management with Business Control Self Assessment (BCSA) audit activity by retrieving data and/or files for review
• Serves as frontline customer service to receive, solve and/or escalate customer inquiries and issues.
• Provided Quality Assurance assistance to a sister terminal for 3weeks during FY19, was nominated as a FY19 Peak Player by my peers and was appointed to represent the Diversity and Inclusion Team for my terminal.
- Operations Administrator II at FEDEX Ground
- Sales Associate at DILLARD'S
- Sales Associate-Streets at Southpoint at MACY'S
- Marketing Program Manager at ALERE GENETICS, INC
4 years at this Job
- MBA - Marketing
- Bachelor of Science - Marketing
As the Operations Administrator for Ocean Holidays I have various administrative and customer service duties to fulfill such as:
• Implement new operational processes and procedures.
• Oversee quality assurance of Vacation Villas by liaising with numerous property management companies.
• Supervise quality assurance team to make sure all villas are inspected daily, and any maintenance or cleanliness issues are reportedly and rectified in a timely manner.
• Handle guest's inquiries and complaints over the phone as well as face to face.
• Establishing and maintaining roles and responsibilities for staff under my management.
• Deliver regular team communications and organizing monthly meetings.
• Always seeking ways of adding value to existing work areas.
• Work closely to build and maintain close working relationship with my clients.
• Assist in the recruitment, training and development of staff.
• Solve disputes and complaints in a professional and timely manner within company guidelines.
- Operations Administrator at Ocean Holidays
- Key Account Manager at Hotelbeds Homes Accommodation & Destination Services
- Off Property Marketing Consultant at Orange Lake Resorts
- Transportation Security Officer at U.S Department of Homeland Security
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
My roll has evolved since the beginning of my employment with AWS. As a Project Coordinator my duties involved: Coordinate and assess weekly manpower needs for upcoming and ongoing projects. Purchase and track goods and services for contracted work. Take service calls, estimate time and material needed to complete the work and create work orders. Schedule weekly work with AWS workforce and customers. Process paperwork from service team and comb through for accuracy for billing purposes and log for billing. As Project Engineer my duties involved: Coordinate construction documentation for jobs, prepare and send AIA payment applications per each job specification. Material take offs from construction drawings, ordering for the project. Material tracking and delivery coordination. On-site trouble shooting with construction team. SMI acquisitioned AWS 1/1/2015. As Operations Administrator my duties involve coordination and support with AWS PMs, and SMI staff. Inter-company liaison for project questions or concerns. Purchase Order writing and processing, Job billing submissions, estimating and bid support and most paramount; customer service.
- Operations Administrator at Select Construction Concepts
- Customer Service Representative at Manko Window Systems
- Procurement Assistant at Borgen Systems
6 years, 5 months at this Job
- Associate in Applied Science - Business Administration
Stanley, WI 54768
Business Operations Administrator, Payroll and Financial Office Manager
• Managed business office, human resource and payroll departments
• Computing payroll for 6 companies, over 130 employees
• Accounting duties and bookkeeping for 13 companies
• Bank and credit card reconciling
• Intercompany invoicing
• Tax preparation materials and records,
• Human resources to include new employee data, background checks, Work Comp, FMLA, unemployment issues and OSHA injury logs.
• Assisting with contracts, transfers, audits, insurance and any other financial issues as directed by CFO
• Aid in advertising and design, purchasing and research
• Preparing reports, creating and maintaining spreadsheets
• Very well experienced in Microsoft Word, Excel, QuickBooks and Publisher
- Business Operations Administrator at Tallman Management Service / The HOMEPLACE
- Senior Account Coordinator at Great Northern Corporation
- Graphic Designer and Accounting at Marathon Label
- Purchasing Assistant at Motion Systems
4 years, 7 months at this Job
- Associate - Legal Assistant
- - Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
The role coordinates the operational aspects of the business. With a main focus as the Salesforce Administrator responsible for running reports, building new efficient processes, creating new fields, and conducting training for all employees at the company. Also responsible for ensuring productivity and efficiency and of all departmental and organizational operations through the provision of effective methods and strategies.
- Operations Administrator at Care Indeed
- Client Services Assistant at Care Indeed
- Management Trainee at
7 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Public Relations