Reporting to: Operations Manager Job Responsibilities as Operations Administrator
• Evaluating current operational performance and provide strategic plan for improvements.
• Providing direction and guidance to internal teams to achieve performance targets.
• Identifying problems in operations process and resolve them in quickly and timely manner.
• Following standard operating procedures for efficient business operations.
• Maintaining clear and accurate operations documents / procedures for reference purposes.
• Day-to-day coordination and management of business operational activities.
• Monitoring, controlling and managing business operations to meet customer expectations and company goals.
• Liaising between customer and management to ensure smooth operations delivery.
• Coordinating and managing project tasks to ensure project delivery within allotted budget and timelines.
• Ensuring compliance with company standards and procedures.
• Building and maintaining strong customer relationship through regular meetings and communications.
• Communicating effectively with all colleagues to ensure that work is being carried out efficiently and in a timely manner.
• Recommends and prepare potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs
• Coordinating with Quality control team to communicate with Manager Branches and Store heads
• Assists with overseeing and management of tasks related to project completion.
• Preparing training presentations and management reports weekly and monthly basis.
• Carry out general administrative duties in respect of the Service / Company operations.
• Assists with documenting new feature and functions relating to system enhancements or modifications.
• Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint, determining the cause of the problem, selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem, expediting correction or adjustment, following up to ensure resolution.
• Completing and providing monthly customer service complaint Reports or query files to Operations Manager.
• Working closely with management putting together project workflow and staff scheduling.
• Conducting meetings on operational issues and procedural changes and practices.
• Managing employee appraisals designed employee descriptions and worked with management on driven development plans.
• Ensured policies guidelines and regulations are adhered to through appropriate logs protocols and controls maintaining a stable business environment.
- Operations Administrator at Wall Street Exchange Centre LLC
- Customer Service Officer at
2 years, 2 months at this Job
My role as the Operations Administrator/Executive Administrator in this small Private Equity firm focused on supporting the Operations Director and other Directors including;
• Schedule management, travel arrangements (international and domestic)
• Setting up meetings with potential clients, liaising with investors
• Presentation, contract and document preparation
• Communicating with high level executives
• Handling proprietary and confidential information As the Operations Administrator Oversight on our offices in California, including managing office moves, recruitment of office staff, facilities management and as needed administrative support
- Operations Administrator at Rebesltimuli LLC
- ERP Project Administrator at Atos Origin
- at Sellinger Investments
- Executive Assistant at Stratus Computer
5 years, 11 months at this Job
- O Levels in English
Accelerated at initial position of package handler, allowing for transition into the quality assurance department for peak season. Promoted to my current position as Operations Administrator after 7 months as Package handler / QA assistant.
➢ Run daily reports of route pickups and deliveries for truck drivers
➢ Create routes for line haul drivers, dispatch trailers, ensure documentation is accurate
➢ Confirm paperwork of pick-ups and package deliveries for drivers at the end of their routes
➢ Process hazmat and international packages ensuring required documents and package labels are accurate
➢ Reconcile daily COD's and process deposits into the Regions system
- Operations Administrator at FedEx Ground
- Package Handler at FedEx Ground
- Animal Care Attendant at Surface Creek Animal Shelter
- Assistant Deli Manager at Sprouts Farmers Market
2 months at this Job
- BA - Journalism / Communications
Responsibilities: - Data Entry, Data Management and Project Collaboration - Professional assessment & completion of the ATF's 4473 Federal Forms - Inventory Operations Administrator | Sales Team Supervisor
- Firearms Operations Administrator at Cabela's
- Registrar Aide | Data Entry at EDMC - Illinois Institute of Art
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Computer Information Technology
- None - Game Art & Design
- None - Information Technology
Operations Administrator * Project Management: * Oversees the Project Management of Quality Improvement Initiatives * Participates in the development and maintenance of Quality Improvement Initiatives which includes: * Creation of project management tool * Creation of reporting tools * Development of quality improvement initiatives * Manages and maintains the project activities * Collects, analyzes and distributes data submitted to appropriate activities * Manages and maintains contact databases for project activities * Performs data validation and complies trending data for various departments and projects * Oversees the Management of the internal quality improvement Program * Travel and Event Management: * Corporate Travel Manager for all Qsource ESRD Network Strategies (Network 10 and Network 12) employees * Creates profiles and trains new employees in the Corporate Management System * Approves travel requests for employees in the Corporate Management System * Facilitates the logistics of meetings and travel arrangements * Coordinates space logistics, including corporate rooming blocks, meeting room space requirements. * Coordinates with venue contact to determine needs for catering, audio-visual and meeting set-up * Manages and maintains the event for employees and board members (e.g. hotel reservations, travel needs, reminders and confirmation notifications) * Financial Management: * Manages the submission of Purchase Requisitions for The Renal Network, and other contracts as necessary * Coordinates the purchasing of resources and supplies for The Renal Network * Reviews expense authorizations for employee travel * Negotiates the cost of event contracts and selects appropriate venue * Conducts bill resolution and follow-up with event venue after the event has concluded * Prepares, reconciles and submits expense reports for all Board Members after the event has concluded * Assists in the creation of the travel budget for Qsource ESRD Network Strategies * Administrative Management: * Maintains and updates the required Schedule of Deliverables for contracts with the Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services which includes the creation, reporting and submission of required deliverables. * Other Duties * Communicates regularly with the executive director as well as the managers of all departments * Supports and participates in the creation and dissemination of community materials, e.g., newsletters, Facebook posts, email notices and fax-blasts * Documents, supports and assists in the production/dissemination of Network educational programs, resources, workshops, seminars and activities * Works with department directors to enhance and create reports. * Performs other related duties as required and assigned
- Operations Administrator at Qsource ESRD Network Strategies dba, The Renal Network
- Georgia Street Intern at Indy Downtown
- Sales Manager - Operations - Accounting - Data Entry at Mastercraft Memorial Services, Inc
12 years, 6 months at this Job
- Masters of Science - Accounting
- MBA - MBA
- Certificate - Event Management
- Bachelor of Arts - Psychology
FedEx Home Delivery -Operations Administrator level 2
• Morning routing, Address corrections
• Informing drivers of daily evening and appointment deliveries
• Maintaining an organized work area
• Ensuring customers received excellent customer service at the station and on the phone
• Assist drivers with Van service, missing packages, intercepts, and address corrections
• Completing clerical tasks such as photocopying, filing, faxing, emailing and answering telephones.
• March 2016 employee of the month
• July 2017 employee of the month
• Bravo Zulu Award-Dec 2018 for delivering the purple promise when assisting with packages for Woolsey fire victims.
- Operations Administrator level 2 at FedEx Home Delivery
- Assistant Manager/Sales Associate/cashier at Halloween adventures
- Package Handler/Seasonal Specialty Driver Clerk at FedEx Home Delivery
- Team lead at Teavana
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- High school
(2018-current) Currently the Operations Administrator at PayHub Payments, the position incorporates the administrative functions of the ISO business. These may include organization, document retention, system integration, work process documentation, hardware and technical operation functions. Operational functions include programming of terminals and point of sale devices, software and hardware trouble shooting, solution management, and logistics as examples. Working closely with a small team to help process transactions, providing both technical support and customer service, while performing all said previous operational administrative functions. All tasks are aided with the use of Microsoft office programs, google, IRIS (CRM) and third party software and programs.
- Operations Administrator at PayHub Payments
- Direct Administration at Konica Minolta Business Solutions
- Valet at LAZ Parking LTD at Downtown Hartford Marriott
- Senior Outbound Specialist at Bank of America
4 months at this Job
- - communications and critical writing
- - A+
- High School Diploma
• Assisting the VP of Operations with varying projects
• Interfacing with clients and insurance brokers for successful management of Certificates of Insurance
• Fleet management for 60+ vehicles including inspections, repairs, fuel, parking violations, EZ Pass
• Fleet Monitoring and Tracking
• Managing technician ID credentials and maintenance of pest management licenses
• Distributing, ordering and keeping accurate inventory of uniforms for 150+ technicians
• Act as the administrator for all vendor registration systems
• Working interdepartmentally when needed to accomplish tasks
• Submitting Invoices to external billing websites
• Updating clients on the status of completed services
- Operations Administrator at Assured Environments
- Administrative Assistant at Archi-Tectonics, NYC,LLC
- Marketing Representative at Power Home Remodeling
- Assistant Manager at Thriftway Card Corp
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science - Business Administration
As an Operations Administrator my duties include, but are not limited to:
• Processing of accounts payable and receivable
• Generation of monthly financial reports
• Scheduling and preparation of deliveries (logistics)
• Full responsibility for both receiving and shipment of all inventory processed in the Ethan Allen Service Center
• Complete responsibility for orders, scheduling of parts related to service. Responsible for monitoring of service issues from initiation to completion
• Project management- coordination of vendors for installations, initiation of vendor negotiations and relationship maintenance
• Management of a warehouse and delivery staff (10-15 individuals) and providing support services to designers
• Making travel arrangements and other special projects as assigned by management
- Operations Administrator at Ethan Allen
- Settlement Agent/Owner at Partners Title & Escrow
- Operations/Facilities Manager at Lexis-Nexis Law Publishing
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- - Liberal arts
Supervisor: John Nichols (effective April 2008)
• Worked with Chief Deputy Clerk in an effort to ensure the front office staff met the needs of the public and court.
• Monitored daily work flow of eight docket clerks and one data entry clerk.
• Designed procedures for use by the deputy clerks in an effort to streamline and provide consistency.
• Continued duties associated with Deputy Clerk/Team Leader positions.
• Promoted to Operations Administrator April 30, 2007.
- Supervisory Docket Clerk/Operations Administrator at Judicial Panel on Multidistrict Litigation
- Deputy Clerk/Team Leader at Judicial Panel on Multidistrict Litigation
- Tax Assistant, Special Operations Division at D.C. Superior Court
- Research Assistant, Research & Development Division at D.C. Superior Court
6 years, 6 months at this Job
- Certificate of Completion - Introduction to Medical Billing
- Certificate of Completion - Effective Management Performance-Based Appraisal
- Certificate of Completion - Email and Internet Use Policy
- Certificate of Completion - Understand and Confront Performance Problems
- Certificate of Completion - Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Certificate of Completion - Working with Arrogant and Duplicitous People
- Certificate of Completion - Planning a Court-Wide Training Event Seminar
- Certificate of Completion - Adaptive Manager
- Certificate of Completion - Learning to Lead Workshop