Currently working as an operations Analyst supporting a Security Operations Center (SOC) team. Responsibilities include managing security devices and firewall rules as well as investigating security events for many different clients.
- Operations Analyst at GBProtect
- IT Support Tutor at IU
- Undergraduate Instructor at IU
- IT Security Operation Intern at Alliant Energy
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Informatics-Security Cognate
Supervisor: LTC Tom Layton, 910-243-5131 Duties, Accomplishments and Related Skills: Operations analyst for the Center for Counterterrorism (CT) Studies that captures, analyzes, remediates issues, preserves institutional memory, shares CT studies and reports that drive organizational improvements, and informs current and future U.S. Government operations.
- Operations Analyst, J7 at Joint Special Operations Command
- Executive Officer for the FORSCOM Deputy Commanding General (DCG) at HQs, U.S. Army Forces Command
- Commander, 525th Brigade Special Troops Battalion (BSTB) at Battlefield Surveillance Brigade
- Chief of Plans (G5), Operations Officer (G3) at 82D Airborne Division
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Master's Degree - Military Arts and Sciences
- Master's Degree - Leadership and Organizational Effectiveness
- Bachelor's Degree - Biology
·Process Securities, Mutual Funds, and Bond transactions to and from donor-advised fund accounts. ·Develop my understanding of trading markets and operations. ·Primary point of contact (POC) for Financial Advisors in reference to transactions and inquiries on donor-advised fund accounts. ·Assist Financial Advisors with technical support to GivingCentral, Fidelity Charitable and Wealthscape. ·Utilize Salesforce to add and validate Advisors’ Entitlements; record Advisor, Advisor’s Firm, and Donor contact through Interaction Log. ·Communicate with leadership to identify system products that will support and enhance departmental and company operations. ·Develop a working knowledge of Fidelity systems including, RepApp, FBSI, XTRAC, FDOT, NICE, and ID Gateway.
- FIDELITY INVESTMENTS at Operations Analyst
- Account Analyst at ROYAL BANK OF CANADA (RBC) BANK
- Financial Analyst at HCL AMERICA, INC
- Research/Remediation Associate at WELLS FARGO & COMPANY
at this Job
- Bachelor's - Finance
I work as the Operations Analyst for the Clinical Operations team. In this role, I work closely with the IT department to both resolve issues that might occur with existing processes and make enhancements to those processes that will make them more efficient, user friendly, or otherwise productive. Whenever a new process is deployed, I am the one that does user acceptance testing. To accomplish these tasks, I utilize skills learned during Six Sigma and LEAN training.
- Operations Analyst at Logistics Health Incorporated
- Account Manager at Logistics Health, Inc
- Electronic Data Transfer Team Lead at Logistics Health, Inc
- Order Entry Specialist at Logistics Health, Inc
10 months at this Job
After over four years at Carrot, I transitioned to the Business Operations team, which sits across Carrot as well as its sister agency, Virtue. As an Operations Analyst, I oversee several internal processes and look to make them more efficient, analyze and report on use of resources, drive con- sistency across Carrot & Virtue in client operations as well as across offices, and maintain a centralized hub of policies and resources.
- Operations Analyst at Virtue Worldwide
- Associate Producer at Carrot Creative
- Online Sports Editor/Producer at New York Daily News
- Online Sports Editor at The Boston Globe
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Journalism
Operations analyst, exceptions processing, fpi add ons and fpi refunds. OTP, public folder, returns, procedures.
- Operations analyst Support 1 at Citi
- Eligibility Specialist at Serco
- Strength Engineer at The Boeing Company
- Substitute Teacher - Grades K-12 at Wentzville School District
2 years at this Job
- - Teaching Credential
- Bachelor of Engineering
- Associate - Mechanical Engineering
Absolute Business Systems Corporation (ABSC) (Contractor) July 2018 - Present
INSCOM/ Army Research and Technology Protection Center (ARTPC), Crystal City, VA
Hours per week: 40 As an Operations Analyst for INSCOM I:
• Acts as assistant to the ABSC Contract Manager ensuring day to day/oversight of eight contractors. This includes gathering of training information for contractors, touching bases with contractors at the field sites, gathering projected labor hours, and ensuring new employees are on track with reporting, indoctrination, and all special instructions.
• Ensures the completion and accuracy of trackers for INSCOM Training, After Action Reports, NIPR/SIPR computer systems, and Process Improvement surveys and assessments.
• Ensures the completion and accuracy of rosters for INSCOM Emergency Recall and NCR Internal Phone rosters
• Assistant to the Contracting Officer Representative (COR)
• Provide services for ARTPC in the performance of Research and Technology Protection (RTP) and Cyber Incident Damage Assessment (CIDA) operational level planning, analysis and execution.
• Support the review of Program Protection Plans (PPP) in accordance with DoDI 5200.39 and AR 70-77
• Develop, maintain and update an access database on Sharepoint (SIPR) and provide matrix on the status of all programs supported such as program milestone, PPP status, type of assessments conducted
• Assist in the development, coordination, and implementation of policy and guidance for RTP processes and Security and Intelligence functions
• Work closely with COR to prioritize training and resources to ensure ARTPC mission requirements are met monthly
• Coordinate, track, compile, and produce ARTPC impact statements per ARTPC CIDA SOP, which will be provided by Government via SIPRNet.
• Develop, maintain, and update an MS access Database on Sharepoint (SIPR) and provide matrix on the CIDA workload
- Operations Analyst at Absolute Business Systems Corporation
- Sr. Management Analyst at E-Volve Technology Systems
- Program Analyst at Masy Group
- HR Generalist at BAE SYSTEMS
8 months at this Job
- Bachelor - Business Administration/ HR Management
- Associate - Business Administration/General Management
Operations Analyst 07/2018- Present
• Responsible for executing data analytics that impact overall supply chain projects. Analyze data and provide reporting to support and optimize supply chain planning. Translate supply plan into executable purchase orders with third party manufactures. Optimize inventory/supply holdings to limit excess and obsolete inventory while ensuring satisfaction of customer orders.
• Coordinate inventory shipments amongst operational and quality teams to ensure seamless delivery to distribution centers. Ensures master data integrity in key systems as well as maintaining the processes to support data quality. Supports development and documentation of data management processes with other functional data owners to support ongoing maintenance and data integrity. Identifies areas for transactional and data quality improvements and helps to resolve problems through the control and development of a data management process.
• Provides assistance in resolving transactional and data quality problems through collaboration with subject matter experts (SMEs) and system owners.Manages, analyzes, and resolves data issues and manages revisions needed to best meet both internal and external stakeholder requirements. Work closely with the business/IT to ensure alignment of master data rules and the operations of the application meet all requirements.
- Operations Analyst at Dystar LP
- Logistics Officer (O3 at United States Army Reserves
- Production Supervisor/ Team Lead at Door Components Inc
- Fulfillment Lead | GSX at Google Express
8 months at this Job
- Master of Arts in Education - Education
- Bachelor of Arts in Liberal Studies - Liberal Studies
- Associate of Arts in Interdisciplinary Studies - Interdisciplinary Studies
Technician: Work on machines remotely troubleshooting to resolve various clients' problems hardware and software related.
• Manager: Manage tech workers locally and foreign ensuring they take proper steps in troubleshooting and repairing client's computers, while making sure it is done in a timely manner. Also cooperating with team members to improve efficiency of workers, creating training guides and new ideas to improve productivity taking advantage of latest technologies. In addition train new employees locally and travel at times to train and supervise oversea technicians.
• Currently: Operations Analyst for Inbound Call Experts. Design and maintain financial and operational reports of company of over 1000+ employees using Excel with data from various databases like SQL and third party vendors. I possess advanced Excel knowledge (logic functions, vlookup, pivot tables, arrays, Macros, etc) and have understanding of Business Intelligence tools. Create and audit Invoices for company to make sure employees and partner are paid correctly. Create ad hoc reports to answer executive questions and assist in decision making.
- Operations Analyst at ATS Digital Services
- Tech Intern at RVMR Law Firm
5 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelors in Economics - Economics
Business Intelligence Odisha, India
Leading producer of metallurgical grade alumina and other aluminum products 2016 − 2018
• Analyzed various power plant performance metrics data, defining process improvement projects wherever performance metrics deviated from business plan and implementing using Six Sigma and Value Stream Mapping methods.
• Developed project roadmap and analyzed data on differential expansion of turbines, increasing reliability and reducing coal consumption by 6%. (used: SQL, Minitab)
• Developed project roadmap and analyzed factors contributing to high alloy ingots cycle time, increasing ingot production by 35% and reducing cycle time from 17 to 12 hours. (used: SQL, Minitab, Excel, Tableau)
• Completed five six sigma projects worth $1.3M in aluminum smelter and power plant.
• Led team of three to organize World Quality Month, elevating importance of quality through sessions delivered to ~500 and a project competition to showcase the impact of quality practices. (used: SQL, Tableau for visualization)
• Recognized in Talent Wave 2018 for unique contribution to "Optimization of Flue Gas Emission Temperature" project.
• Drove innovation in Jharsuguda location through Eureka, an idea tracking portal; designed Eureka idea recognition scheme, establishing standard adapted at four Vedanta locations.
• Trained employees on concepts: Six Sigma, value stream mapping, lean and other total quality management initiatives.
- Operations Analyst at VEDANTA LIMITED
2 years at this Job
- Master of Science in Quantitative Management - Business Analytics
- Bachelor of Technology - Electrical and Electronics Engineering