• Forecasted future increase/decrease in Account Receivables more than 5 million to include goal setting and planning
• Lead preparation of monthly and weekly reporting to various internal and external stakeholders, including senior management.
• Implemented financial and operational improvements through partnerships with field offices and clients to assist producers hitting million-dollar contests and maintain under 4% of past due balances
• Identified opportunities for improving processes through analysis and implementation of sound business decisions.
• Assisted in special projects and other duties as assigned by Financial Leadership.
• Reduced exposure of accounts by 60% and increased profitability
• Trained, mentored, motivated, and introduced new hires to our culture by assisting in onboarding and personal development and maintaining a 100% operational scorecard YoY
• Prepared and audited client financial statements in accordance with U.S. GAAP
• Reviewed work orders set by sales producers and managed service providers (MSP)
• Provided quality oversight for all critical and client-facing reporting and analysis deliverables
- Business Operations Analyst at AEROTEK -BUSINESS OPERATIONS ANALYST
- FLOOR MANAGER at VANS
- SEAMAN -EOD CANDIDATE at U.S.NAVY
- Lead weeklyprod uctsupplycallstoreview out-of-stocks at BEST BUY-INVENTORYAND SALESLEAD
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- - Bachelor of Science in Finance
- Associate - Business Technology
To October 31 -2018 Worked at First Advantage Job Title: Operations Analyst
- Operations Analyst at First Advantage ITPL Bangalore
- Executive - Business Email at
- Quality Advisor at Convergys India Ltd
- Senior Process Executive at Infosys BPO Pvt Ltd. E-City
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- PGDBM - Management and Technology
- B. Com - Finance
• Supported leadership teams with reporting to identify trends to improve the department’s performance.
• Managed key projects and data analysis initiatives utilizing/process management methodologies.
• Developed, maintained, and executed actionable project planning designed to improve performance.
• Created and provided tactical oversight of actionable plans to improve performance through reviewing and analyzing data.
• Executed actionable tasks to close performance gaps; communicated project status, risks, and objectives to all leadership teams.
• Provided data driven recommendations to all departments within the business.
• Trained new users on the Workflow Manager tool and explained new departmental processes.
• Handled special projects as assigned.
- Operations Analyst at Verizon
- Finance Coordinator at Verizon
12 years, 8 months at this Job
- - Accounting
- - Hospitality Managment
Store Audits *for 23 locations Controlling Deposits Controlling Compliance Operations Controlling Cash Variances Prior to Operations Analyst: Store Manager: Manage up to 20 employees at one time Ran 2 stores at 1 time * Payroll * Scheduling * Setting and reaching goals and budgets * Training Facilitator * New hire on boarding for all stores in Indianapolis * Market and sell all products of PLS * Process payday loans * Cash Checks * Sell Insurance
*for 23 locations
Controlling Compliance Operations
Controlling Cash Variances
Prior to Operations Analyst:
Manage up to 20 employees at one time
Ran 2 stores at 1 time
* Setting and reaching goals and budgets
* Training Facilitator
* New hire on boarding for all stores in Indianapolis
* Market and sell all products of PLS
* Process payday loans
* Cash Checks
* Sell Insurance
- Operations Analyst at PLS Financial Solutions
- Traffic Guard at Protection Plus
- CUSTOMER SERVICE REP / ASSISTANT MANAGER at Village Pantry
- TEAM MEMBER at White Castle
10 years, 10 months at this Job
Part of Security Master File team responsible for maintaining all assets held by the firm and providing deliverables in a timely manner to our internal clients. A highly demanding and fast-paced position that required handling high volumes of data and constant interaction with internal and external clients. Operations Analyst 2019 - Present with external clients publications, and other resources to obtain the necessary security information (equities, fixed income, mutual funds, time deposits, CD's, CP's, SWAP)
• Managed daily volumes in three different ques and readily available to mitigate problems over the phone
• Delivered the high level of communication skills required to eloquently talk through differences found in conflicting information with vendors, internal teams in the bank, and external teams from other firms.
• Adept at utilizing various data vendors (Bloomberg, DTC, Golden Source, SIX, Euroclear, IDC), financial
Part of Security Master File team responsible for maintaining all assets held by the firm and providing deliverables in a timely manner to our internal clients. A highly demanding and fast-paced position that required handling high volumes of data and constant interaction with internal and external clients.
Operations Analyst 2019 - Present
with external clients
publications, and other resources to obtain the necessary security information (equities, fixed income,
mutual funds, time deposits, CD's, CP's, SWAP)
- Operations Analyst at Brown Brothers Harriman
- Fall Analyst at Search Fund Accelerator
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Finance
Under limited direction, provided expertise to business operations, resolving extremely difficult to moderate
problems, analyzing operations environment, recommending and implementing improvements on an ongoing basis. Operations Analyst, May 2018- Present
● Provide assessment and support for onboarding/offboarding processes including background checks, I9 processing, ordering appropriate equipment and granting all access for success onboarding and swift offboarding.
● Support for system of record processing, including weekly goals, satisfaction surveys and all data analytics for RPO team
● Creating assessment and support to communications between employees and the business
● Collaborating on special projects
● Creating MOS for new processes set up by Honeywell for the entire HR department.
● Assisting all new hires with training, defining culture and developing company expectations
- Operations Analyst at HONEYWELL
- Key Human Resources team member at BARKING HOUND VILLAGE
- Founder of premier at PETS AND THE SITY
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Human Resource Management
- Associate of Science - Business Administration
7+ years of cross functional experience in account processing, receivables, operations, sanctioning and disbursement of credits, commercial and personal loans, ensuring compliance with regulatory policies Performant Corporation, Operations Analyst Dec 2016 - Present
• Processed student loans for GLHE, ASAE, Department of Treasury and Department of Education
• Posted employer and regular payments, pay offs with clients
• Performed collection of checks, Balancing accounts, Validation / reconciliation and Deposited checks
• Created, Maintained Daily, Monthly client wise pay offs, regular and employer payments reports
• Worked with multiple functions to analyze and report quality, productivity and process improvements
- Operations Analyst at Performant Corporation
- Loan Verification Officer at IndusInd Bank
- Senior Officer at Standard Chartered Bank
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- MASTER OF COMMERCE - Financial Management
- BACHELOR OF COMMERCE - Accounting
Glasgow, United Kingdom June 2013 To Jan 2014
Financial planning firm with over £1 million in revenues and 25 employees including independent financial advisers, protection specialists, and mortgage consultants.
• Serve as a member of the executive leadership team with responsibilities for overseeing firm's overall financial and fiscal operations, including but not limited to, general accounting functions such as preparation of journal entries, reconciliations, and other accounting documentation.
• Company's first Operations Analyst with overall responsibilities of providing critical financial insight and strategic support to senior leaders and staff.
• Provide leadership and coordination of administrative, business planning, accounting, finance, and budgeting activities.
• Oversee all aspects of accounting including cash flow planning, reporting, organizational and departmental budgeting, and forecasting.
• Prepare and present financial reports and analysis to directors of each business area.
• Provide consulting support to directors and staff regarding strategic planning initiatives by preparing financial and management information analysis, and making recommendations.
• Develop and implement finance, accounting, billing and auditing procedures.
• Establish and execute finance department's short and long-range goals, objectives, policies and operating procedures.
• Create, coordinate, and evaluate financial programs and supporting information systems to include budgeting and safeguarding assets.
• Prepare financial reports including extensive commission reporting and sales projections.
• Manage approval and processing of revenue, expenditures, position control documents, department budgets, salary updates, general ledger, account maintenance and data entry.
• Ensure compliance with local and federal reporting requirements.
• Manage day-to-day IT support for all staff members.
- Operations Analyst at BEATHA WEALTH MANAGEMENT LTD
- Global banking leader at BARCLAYS BANK
- Personal Banker at WELLS FARGO BANK. N.A
7 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Investment Banking and Finance
- Bachelor of Science - Finance
ComputerShare is a global leader in transfer agency, employee equity plans, mortgage servicing, proxy
solicitation, stakeholder communications, and other diversified financial and governance services. KCC, a division of ComputerShare, provides administration and processing for class action lawsuits.
• Worked with Senior Operations Analyst to manage finances throughout the fiscal year, including financial reporting, staff maintenance, and vendor pricing.
• Served as liaison between business and shared services billing team.
• Assisted with cost analysis by providing trends and forecasts.
• Analyzed and interpreted data for anomalies and opportunities for improvements.
• Studied proposed changes to maximize revenue growth/potential.
- Operations Analyst at ComputerShare
- Claims Analyst at ComputerShare
- Research Analyst at IQS Research
- Research Specialist at Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.)
11 months at this Job
- BA in General Studies - Psychology
Comcast Corporation is an American global telecommunication conglomerate that is the largest broadcasting and cable television company. As operations analyst I work in the finance and accounting department and assist with processing daily requests from marketing headquarters. My responsibilities include working closely with the marketing team of our three large divisions to get an in-depth understanding of their strategies. My responsibility is to ensure their promotions and offer launches are delivered in an accurate and timely manner, creating positive revenue and customer impact. Responsibilities
● Scoping requests provided from the marketing team to align with division offer strategies and our UI capabilities.
● Followed Agile methodology to manage the tasks.
● Understanding and analyzing daily impacts on changes in information and how it will affect offer configuration and launches; in turn, acting upon those changes to update project scope or needed documentation.
● Participating in daily scrum meetings to ensure important information is communicated across the team.
● Extensive use of Atlas under ServiceNow to scope, analyze and document each project and task.
● Creating and managing essential documentation in Confluence, Sharepoint, and Excel to ensure accurate information is provided for seamless offer delivery.
● During offer launches, working across different teams to gather requirements needed for proper and accurate offer configuration.
● Broad understanding of functions, capabilities of all the user interfaces in which offers are requested for and launched on.
● Extensive use of Excel spreadsheets to organize, analyze data for offer configuration.
- Operations Analyst at Comcast Corporations
- Operations Analyst at Revint Solutions
- Programs Manager at Riverbend Environmental Education Center
- Office Assistant at Kent State University
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- B.S. in Recreation Management - Recreation Management