·Process Securities, Mutual Funds, and Bond transactions to and from donor-advised fund accounts. ·Develop my understanding of trading markets and operations. ·Primary point of contact (POC) for Financial Advisors in reference to transactions and inquiries on donor-advised fund accounts. ·Assist Financial Advisors with technical support to GivingCentral, Fidelity Charitable and Wealthscape. ·Utilize Salesforce to add and validate Advisors’ Entitlements; record Advisor, Advisor’s Firm, and Donor contact through Interaction Log. ·Communicate with leadership to identify system products that will support and enhance departmental and company operations. ·Develop a working knowledge of Fidelity systems including, RepApp, FBSI, XTRAC, FDOT, NICE, and ID Gateway.
- FIDELITY INVESTMENTS at Operations Analyst
- Account Analyst at ROYAL BANK OF CANADA (RBC) BANK
- Financial Analyst at HCL AMERICA, INC
- Research/Remediation Associate at WELLS FARGO & COMPANY
at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Finance - Finance
Creative Activations is a leading Retail Marketing firm providing Merchandizing and Brand Management solutions to large National and Global companies. Operations Analyst provides program support including planning and executing
client campaign activities, set up, database management and reporting.
• Partnered with Account Managers & Directors to understand client Merchandizing programs and design operational strategies, including client set up and workforce plans, to meet program objectives.
• Create territory design plans to maximize geographical coverage across the country for field staff through strategic recruitment plans optimising travel time and cost.
• Set up client campaign in the in-house Campaign Management system accurately and on time as it fed into all Operational activities, workforce deployment and status reporting.
• Managed the client on-boarding process by liaising with various departments such as Business Intelligence, Business Development and Human Resources.
• Prepared, analysed and distributed daily campaign progress in addition to the comprehensive Program Completion reports outlining all aspects of the campaign including detailed analysis of success factors, contractual commitments and improvement opportunities for future programs.
• Provided operational support on daily basis to all field state managers helping resolve all aspects of the campaign program like technical troubleshooting, route planning issues, etc.
- Operations Analyst at Creative Activation
- Technical and Operations Analyst at Retail Safari
- Sales Coordinator at RepAssist
- Client Service Executive at Smollan Australia Field Marketing Pty Ltd
3 years, 6 months at this Job
- Honours - Political Science
- - Humanities
Overview: As an Operations Analyst on the Rating Operations Team I review all press releases and supply the Public Relations Department and Financial Analysts with quality assurance feedback and text edits to assure the impending publication meets A. M. Best's standards.
• Review initial drafts of press releases written by Best Financial Analysts and respond with appropriate text edits.
• Review ratings set ups in Best database to assure ratings properly input in preparation for publishing of insurance company rating and press release.
• Review final draft of press release for any further edits prior to giving the approval for the analyst to approve the insurance rating.
• Monitor for automated confirmation that analyst has approved the insurance company's rating and then give the final approval to send the press release to the A.M. Best website.
• Perform a Quality Assurance review of A. M Best Rating Center website to assure data and press release information has been published correctly.
• Proofread monthly A.M. Best online and printed publications for rating information accuracy in Best Review, Best Journal and articles which reflect recent Best insurance company ratings.
• Coordinate with Bloomberg to have all newly rated insurance company ratings appear on the Bloomberg terminal.
- Operations Analyst at AM Best
- Senior Production Coordinator at AM Best
4 years, 10 months at this Job
- BA - English
Summary 1 Store Operations Analyst 1 Marketing Task Force Director
2 Regional Merchandise Manager 5 Assistant Manager
Position Employer Dates
• District Manager Ace Cash Express - Houston, TX 2010 - 2015
- Store Operations Analyst at Ace Cash Express
- Territory Director at EyeMasters
- District Manager at CVS Pharmacy
- General Manager at Bass Pro Shops
5 years at this Job
- AA - General Studies
- - General Manager
Operations Analyst 07/2018- Present
• Responsible for executing data analytics that impact overall supply chain projects. Analyze data and provide reporting to support and optimize supply chain planning. Translate supply plan into executable purchase orders with third party manufactures. Optimize inventory/supply holdings to limit excess and obsolete inventory while ensuring satisfaction of customer orders.
• Coordinate inventory shipments amongst operational and quality teams to ensure seamless delivery to distribution centers. Ensures master data integrity in key systems as well as maintaining the processes to support data quality. Supports development and documentation of data management processes with other functional data owners to support ongoing maintenance and data integrity. Identifies areas for transactional and data quality improvements and helps to resolve problems through the control and development of a data management process.
• Provides assistance in resolving transactional and data quality problems through collaboration with subject matter experts (SMEs) and system owners.Manages, analyzes, and resolves data issues and manages revisions needed to best meet both internal and external stakeholder requirements. Work closely with the business/IT to ensure alignment of master data rules and the operations of the application meet all requirements.
- Operations Analyst at Dystar LP
- Logistics Officer (O3 at United States Army Reserves
- Production Supervisor/ Team Lead at Door Components Inc
- Fulfillment Lead | GSX at Google Express
6 months at this Job
- Master of Arts in Education - Education
- Bachelor of Arts in Liberal Studies - Liberal Studies
- Associate of Arts in Interdisciplinary Studies - Interdisciplinary Studies
As an Operations Analyst at Costanzo Financial Group, it was my responsibility to oversee the daily operations of the office.
• My duties include client communications, handling account inquires, as well as assisting clients in setting up new accounts and accessing said accounts online. I processed forms for account related changes and updates.
• I was an integral part of developing the company's scheduling tool, making sure it was implemented throughout our offices and was in charge of any troubleshooting that needed to be handled.
- Operations Analyst at Costanzo Financial Group
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- B.A. in Literature and Writing Studies - Literature and Writing Studies
San Antonio, Texas 2/09 - 04/17
Progressively advanced to positions of increased challenges and responsibilities in support of customer services that include:
Risk Operations Analyst I
Consistently meet performance goals for quickly and effectively assisting customers recover disputed funds due to fraud or disputed merchant charges. Work with debit card customers and merchants and initiated chargebacks based on information initially presented by debit card customers.
• Review information presented by the merchant and initiate representments when merchant information validates charge made by customer. − Ensure detailed and accurate recording of all account activities.
• Review/monitor high-risk accounts and work with the Fraud Department to ensure compliance with company policies and procedures for asset protection.
• Received the Five Key Award for meeting production and customer service goals.
• Utilize comprehensive industry knowledge and ability to research transactions using various customer account platforms.
- Risk Operations Analyst I at JPMORGAN CHASE
- Account Representative at ASSET ACCEPTANCE LLC
- Loan Coordinator at WASHINGTON MUTUAL BANK
8 years, 2 months at this Job
- Pursing Bachelor's degree - Bussiness Adminstration
Operations Analyst II/IPC - Trade Settlements - Process international and domestic trades by servicing four clients with thousands of daily trades. - Maintain portfolio accounting and trading systems (Moxy, Geneva, Omgeo) and interface with all areas of the firm - Service client inquiries regarding complex settlement issues with equities, fixed income, FX, and derivatives - Resolve trade settlement issues with fixed income securities for SPO, TBA, and pair offs in a timely manner - Research Bloomberg, custodian websites, Omgeo, Citrix, Lightspeed, Fail Station, GTX - Identify system improvements to enact change and automation
- Operations Analyst II at SEI Investments
- Valet Manager at East Coast Parking
- Sales Associate & Inventory Clerk at Ricchard's Shoes
- Finance Intern at Mount Lucas Management LP
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration
As Sales Operations Analyst I report directly to the Key Accounts Director and Vice President of Sales and Marketing. I am responsible for developing and delivering daily, weekly, quarterly, and yearly reporting related to sales and available inventory. Additionally, I am responsible for developing monthly revenue projections for key and secondary accounts. Other duties include:
• CRM Software Implementation and Management
• Seasonal Order Upload and Maintenance
• Closeout Product Strategy and management
• Consignment Sales and Inventory Management
• B2B Portal Management As International Account Manager I am responsible for all sales and logistics for accounts outside of the US Market.
- Sales Operations Analyst at STX LLC
- Knowledge Manager at Micro Center
- Operations Manager at Micro Center
- Retail Sales Manager at Micro Center
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Marketing - Marketing
Worked for a 20-million-dollar medical manufacturing company. Worked during summers and breaks. Started at 16. Promoted to operations analyst successfully increased efficiency of output and reduced costs.
• Participated in Strategic and Operational Initiatives
• Lead Projects: Created Paperless System for Organization and Data Retrieval, 3D Printing Initiatives that saved 35% on material cost
• Maintained Surveillance of Employees as Necessary
• Logged Work Using ERP Systems
• Assisted with Planning and Budgeting
• Interacted with Facilities, Manufacturing
• Performed Financial Analysis for Operational Capital Investments
- Operations Analyst at MARSON MEDICAL INC
- Data Analyst at RBC
4 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Applied Mathematics