Stockroom operations associate
- Operations Associate at Kohl's
- Construction Laborer at BLAZER CONSTRUCTION
- Assistant Manager/Office Manager at Kiddo kingdom
- Cleaner/Janitor at GCA Services Group/ Temple,. Tx
at this Job
The Operations Associate role is an early morning position and you will work with the a team to perform functions prior to store opening.
- Operations Associate at JCPenney
- Tour Guide and Customer Engagement Specialist at Berea College Visitor Center and Shoppe
- Student Reporter at WBER: Berea College News and Radio
- Fundraiser at Berea College Gift Planning
8 months at this Job
- BA - Communications
- Study Abroad - African Studies
As an operations associate I work in three positions throughout the aquarium: admissions, the interactive touch pool, and shark station where families can learn about sharks and the other animals and fish at the aquarium.
- Operations Associate at SEALIFE Aquarium, Legoland California Resort
- Pet Sitter and Dog Walker at Rover.com
- Receptionist/Administrative Assistant at California Lutheran University
- Rides Associate at LEGOLAND California Resort
7 months at this Job
- BS - Biology
As an Operations Associate at Kohl's, I complete multiple jobs. Most often, I work in the Omni Fulfillment Department, completing multiple kinds of online orders that our store receives on a daily basis. Most of which need to be completed within the hour. My managers know that they can count on me to complete my tasks, whatever they may be, quickly and efficiently.
- Operations Associate at Kohl’s
3 months at this Job
- Some high school
As a Operations Associate I would help with freight unload freight from truck and restock the sales floor. Do in store fulfillment during busy holidays and big sales. I would go pick and pack merchandise for in store pick up and ship from store online orders. Occasionally I would be on the sales floor assisting customers and recovery. I would assist the customer service desk when needed.
- Operations Associate at Kohlʼs
- TECHNICAL SUPPORT ADVISOR at Alorica Inc
- Sales Associate at Macy's
- Crew Member at Dunkin Donuts
1 month at this Job
- Associates - Art
Rancho Cordova, California Internationally recognized and respected investment management firm. 2018 - Current Operations Associate * Exposure to trading desks and project management teams. * Report to upper management on progress of various workflow projects. * Work with senior staff & supervisors to identify and correct inefficient workflows. * Consistently facilitate and contribute to team meetings. * Communicate directly with shareholders and financial advisors. * Perform account maintenance on various account types. ◦ Facilitate buy and sell transactions exceeding $100k for shareholders. ◦ Designate beneficiaries at shareholders request. ◦ Process retirement plan rollovers for incoming clients.
- Operations Associate at Franklin Templeton Investments
- Financial Investigator at Primeritus Financial Services
- Administrative Intern at Sacramento Metro Chamber of Commerce
- Assistant Manager at General Nutrition Center
1 year at this Job
- B.S. - Finance & Insurance & Risk Management
I currently work as an Operations Associate for RK Logistics Group at Lam Research, a semiconductor production facility. I'm primarily responsible for managing and maintaining inventory levels to a great degree of accuracy, as well as troubleshooting and fixing logistical issues that impede productivity. In addition, my responsibilities include providing customer service to the Lam Research client and some assembly. I'm constantly eager to learn new skills.
- Operations Associate at RK Logistics Group, Lam Research Client
- Freight and Sales Associate at Kohl's
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Associates Degree of Science - Statistics and Computer Science (in progress through online courses)
I began as an Operations Associate handling shipment receiving and merchandise stocking/replenishment on the sales floor. Next, I was cross trained to handle other tasks such as retrieving items for online orders and getting them ready for shipping. I was then placed in the shoe department and was the only one who managed the shoe stock, displays, shoe mis mates, and shoe liquidation. I am currently now working as a cashier, with full POS training and excellent customer service practices and a personality that makes customers feel comfortable.
- Operations Associate at JCPenney
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- High school
- High school
Over three years of excellence delivering a broad range of operational support for both Brick Bar, an upscale bar and restaurant and T. Deli, a boutique deli featuring soups, sandwiches and specialty teas.
• As Operations Associate delivered counter services, took customer orders, and processed transactions for T. Deli.
• Managed consumables inventory for both restaurants.
• Prepared and served side dishes according to prescribed recipes.
• Provided new hire training on Talec POS system, added new menu items and pricing in system, and ensured all front-of-house personnel were trained on new system items, pricing, and system update features for both restaurants.
• Provided comprehensive IT systems support including network and POS system updates, maintenance, and diagnostics of network including customer wi-fi operations.
• Provided comprehensive custodial services for both restaurants including ensuring staff of both restaurants complied with end-of-shift station cleaning.
• Ensured both restaurants were completely cleaned prior to opening according to local and state regulations, policies and best practices.
• Cleaned and organized liquor stores including behind the bar presentation, pantries, and walk-in refrigerators and freezers according to code.
• Provided live production support for Brick Bar special events including set-up, operations and strike of audio, video and sound systems.
• Installed, set-up and maintained video security systems for both restaurants.
• Set-up new user email accounts in Microsoft Outlook.
• Delivered agile responses to dynamic operational needs during restaurant operations and off-hours.
• Acted as barback as required ensuring bar was properly stocked, glassware cleaned, and ensured inventory needs.
- Operations Associate at BRICK BAR & T. DELI
- Customer Service Representative at Sedona Staffing
- Food Runner / Busser at AMC THEATERS
- Guest Services & Cashier at SUPER TARGET
3 years at this Job
Seasonal operations associate at Saks Fifth Avenue. Tasks included taking phone orders and interacting with/serving clients in-store and over the phone. Provided customer service by answering their questions. Contributed to a welcoming and efficient atmosphere by greeting clients and handling the store waitlist via iPad. Assisted store manager and sales associates with organizing inventory, keeping store environment clean and visually appealing. Documented products and client information via paper and computer database. Helped associates with packaging and sending out products for clients via UPS.
- Operations Associate at Saks Fifth Avenue
- NIH Clinical Center Summer Intern at Hematology Lab
2 months at this Job
- B.M. - Horn Performance