As Operations Lead, I was responsible for providing excellent customer service while driving sales. I also managed the visual/merchandise aspect of the store by updated brand fixtures as needed. Maintaining a clean environment for our clients was a big priority. Coaching and celebrating my team was also a big role in my position as Operations Consultant.
- Operations Consultant at sephora inside JCPenney
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- GED - GED
Operations Consultant is a management role in which I was in charge of executing brand updates and taking inventory to make sure we kept our products well stocked. I also assisted customers with color matching foundation shades, taught them how to apply makeup, educated them about skincare and carried out cashier duties.
- Operations Consultant at Sephora inside JCPenny
- Child Caregiver at US Army Child and Youth Services
- Server at Ker's Winghouse
8 months at this Job
- Some College - Dental Hygiene
- Some College - Accounting
- High school or equivalent
Operations Consultant/Cash Wrap Coordinator
• Responsible for supervising cash wrap cast, leading with responsibility to stay up to knowledge with business expectations, changes, up-selling, outstanding service and building rapport with clients.
• Train, mentor, and supervise new hires, instilling team spirit and engaging them in ways and strategies to deliver a great costumer experience and follow through to cultivate repeat business
• Responsible for store updates, inventory, receiving, and managing organization.
- Operations Consultant at Sephora
- Supervisor at Dupree & Company
5 years, 4 months at this Job
- Associates in Accounting
PRIMARY New York, NY
Coworking company offering wellness-centric shared and dedicated office spaces with 300+ person membership 2018
• Developed 70+ page employee handbook and operations guide to set operations standards for the company's expansion to two additional locations in August 2018
• Streamlined operations protocol and instituted performance improvements, including eliminating redundant systems
• Created and implemented company's first-ever social impact strategy initiative
• Appointed moderator of interpersonal management issues, facilitating conflict resolution to protect productivity
- Operations Consultant at
- Special Assistant to the Mayor for Policy & Operations at OFFICE OF MAYOR SETTI WARREN
- at OFFICE OF MAYOR SETTI WARREN
- Assistant at OFFICE OF MAYOR SETTI WARREN
1 month at this Job
- MBA - Leadership
- BS in Foreign Service - Culture and Politics
Current position, helped open brand new Sephora inside JCPenney. Operations Consultant responsibilities include supervision of a team of up to 8 sales associates, customer service execution, inventory accuracy, leadership of visual POS and pricing, and sales performance (planning and executing events/goals).
- OPERATIONS CONSULTANT at SEPHORA INSIDE JCPENNEY
- STORE SUPPORT SUPERVISOR at JCPENNEY
- CUSTOMER SERVICE at OFF THE BOLT
4 years, 11 months at this Job
LabLynx FEB 2018 - NOV 2018
Responsibilities & Accomplishments:
• Collaborated with the CEO and Quality Management leadership to evaluate, select, and roll out the new collaboration (JIRA/Confluence), communication (Slack), and CRM (SuiteCRM) product lines; created new processes/tools for generating client proposals and SOWs; and developed a new internal training program that expedited the onboarding process of new contractors/consultants.
• Worked with the Sales and the Delivery leadership teams to bring parity to their sales quoting and delivery schedules by improving their internal communication and planning processes which resulted in faster implementations and happier customers.
• Partnered with Account Management to improve the delivery and consulting services on the company's SaaS product.
- Operations Consultant at State Government
- PMO Operations Manager at Feedzai
- Product Manager at Identity Sciences
- Product Manager at GlobalCare
9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science
I am the Operations consultant at this location. I am in charge of several different aspects that keep the store running which include but are not limited to, RTW's, Animation Changes, Gondola updates, Tester and Damage processing etc. It is a leadership position.
- Sephora Operations Consultant at Sephora inside JCP
- Assistant Manager at Wendy's
- Beauty Advisor at Kohls Dept Store
- Stylist at Great Clips
10 months at this Job
- Cosmetology License
Ontario, CA Feb 2014 - Present
Lean operations consulting, serving aerospace, electronics, consumer goods, healthcare, and finance, in exclusive partnership with Toyota Honsha Partners (Toyota Alumni Association - USA & Japan).
Principal Operations Consultant
• Developer of TPS operational assessment methodology workshop (in partnership with Toyota Motor Co.), taught in 23 countries to date.
• Delivered business process improvements and provided management experience for distribution centers, aerospace, and major hospitals (including assessment and implementation of Clinical Trial Management Systems and financial processes): kaizen programs, lean problem solving, and kanban.
- Principal Operations Consultant at THE LEAN WORKSHOP, LLC
- Director of Manufacturing at Forbes Industries
- VP, Organizational Excellence at TACORI ENTERPRISES
- Production Manager / Lean Manager at M&G, INC
4 years, 11 months at this Job
- BA - Philosophy
- AA - General Studies
- Lean Certification
- - Leadership and Time Management
Execute a multi-faceted role within an all-encompassing consultancy position, earning increased responsibilities based on performance excellence while operating cross-functionally and interdepartmentally with diverse teams on an enterprise-level driving transformation for projects & initiatives. Optimize forward and reverse logistics; manage large 3rd party logistics providers and carriers, resulting in improved supply chain functionality; and create transportation reporting which allows for end-to-end real-time visibility. Improve customer communications resulting in 20K less calls annually for the call centers. ♦ Successfully reduce costs by identifying strategies and procedures to optimize the equipment return process during the disconnect transaction and overcame a $5M loss while simultaneously reducing call volume ♦ Responsible for producing 70%+ savings for the department while identifying overbilling regarding the UPS and Verizon agreement, thus saving $400K per month by analyzing outbound & inbound data to identify discrepancies ♦ Recognized for revamping the shipping process and achieving availability till 12AM to support customer satisfaction and overall success, thus reducing costs and improving efficiency & productivity ♦ Adapt seamlessly to economic and political challenges within a client-facing role and successfully organized 20+ systems within 2 months for an initiative that was previously unable to be completed ♦ Built the business intelligence system from inception-to-implementation; streamlined inventory processes, securing a $7M reduction in inventory levels; and transformed the return process to achieve $6M in savings ♦ Reverse engineered UPS & FedEx transportation transactions, thus driving positive change and profitability by identifying errors regarding 16K lbs. in overcharges in 1 day, which led to remediating $300K per month in losses ♦ Delivered 14 Supply Chain projects resulting in $9M savings; created detailed purchasing models resulting in $6M savings; improved customer delivery experience by creating custom AI, impacting 3M packages on an annual basis ♦ Maximize results while leveraging limited resources and identified 40% data errors regarding program costs ♦ Proficiently develop transportation-based initiatives which met the department's financial and operational goals Richard M. Weryzynski (908) 413 - 4536 [email protected] Professional Work History Continued Business & Operations Consultant Verizon 2016 - Present ♦ Operate as a main contributor in building the shipping software called 'Prism' from concept-to-completion, going above & beyond expectations to optimize cost savings which is now being implemented across the organization ♦ Streamline all facets of data analytics, business intelligence tools, and internal software solutions to handle operational problems and organizational conflict regarding unreturned equipment changes ♦ Influence and motivate teams to elevate performance via participative coaching, mentoring and training while handling all facets of stakeholder engagement and relationship development across the organization ♦ Actively liaise with the legal department regarding contracts for the most challenging projects and craft counter proposals to resolve ongoing issues, thus providing data-driven recommendations to support decision-making
- Business & Operations Consultant at Verizon
- Project Manager at Infosys BPO
- Director of Sales at XComIP
- Vice President at Sonar Telecommunications
3 years at this Job
- - Project Management
• Contributed in recommendation on how to change pricing for services rendered
• Implemented detailed strategies to help clients increase revenue
• Increased business Efficiency, reduce costs, and improved responsiveness towards customers
• Operations Consultant in Human Resource processes and sales processes
- Manager of Operations Consultant/Analyst at J.H. Loyalty Marketing and Business Consulting Firm
- Personal Caregiver at
- Front Desk Coordinator at 1st Impression Dental
- Administrative Assistant at Medgar Evers College
3 years at this Job
- Baccalaureate in Interdisciplinary - Health Services and Business Administration