Operations Controller for Formica's US and Canadian Manufacturing Facilities and 6 US Regional and Mexican Distribution Centers.
• Revamped Capital Expenditure tracking systems: Monthly expenditures, approvals and planning
• Key player in one day monthly close process, COGS and Obsolescence analysis and reconciliation
• Variance analysis, Plant and Warehouse budget vs. actual, Freight and Operating Costs
• New Product Costing and Cross Functional Business Plan Development
• Mentored Plant Controller and Operations Accountant
• Instituted Inventory and Cost reduction initiatives to reduce scrap and customer warranty claims
• Redesigned annual standard cost roll, updating inaccurate standard costs with actual cost
- North America Operations Controller at Formica Corporation
- Global Controller MBM at Milacron LLC
- at Milacron LLC
- Controller at Milacron LLC
1 year at this Job
- MBA - Accountancy
- Bachelor of Science - Finance and Management
Monitors and controls train movements on the mainline.
• Implements delay management strategies during service interruptions.
• Enforces all approved Standard Operating Rules & Procedures.
• Approves, monitors and coordinates all maintenance activities along the right-of-way.
• Monitors/Controls interlockings, traction power substations, tunnel ventilation systems, and facility related alarms via the Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition System (SCADA).
• Oversees and directs activities of Transportation and Maintenance personnel during incidents, accidents, and other abnormal conditions.
• Directs the troubleshooting of defective equipment and coordinates the replacement of LRVs with Yard Control and Fleet Maintenance.
• Coordinate all activities during emergency conditions including dispatching assistance from the necessary DART departments and emergency response agencies. Notify DART Police, local police, fire department(s), towing services and other agencies when specific assistance is needed
• Maintains a Daily Summary of Rail Operations, Record of Train Movement, and associated reports.
• Performs various duties in the absence of the Chief Rail Operations Controller.
• Performs other duties as assigned
- RAIL OPERATIONS CONTROLLER at DALLAS AREA RAPID TRANSIT
- RAIL OPERATOR at DALLAS AREA RAPID TRANSIT
3 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Science
Supervisor: Ms. Susan James - 254-288-9231 Contact: Yes
Pay Grade: Field Operations Controller (FOC)
Hours per week: 40
Duties: Assigned as a Field Operations Controller responsible for planning, executing, and reporting of assigned tests. Analyzed problems to identify significant factors, gathered pertinent data and recognized solutions to address all issues that arose. Authored and assisted with development and provided input to the draft planning documents to include the detailed test plan (DTP) tabs E, G and M and the test support contractor (TSC) Data Collection Handbooks. Provided TSC input to operational test agency test plans (OTA-TPs). Planned and organized TSC training and work schedules. Communicated effectively orally and in writing with test team members to include test support and government personnel. Responsible for ensuring that all test deliverables set forth within the work requirement were delivered complete and on time. Briefed test implementation plans (TIP) to the Contracting Officer (KO), Contracting Office Representative (COR) and Test Support Officers (TSOs) from United States Army Operational Test Command (USAOTC) G4, test directorate division chiefs and numerous test officers. Briefed TSC readiness to the USAOTC Commanding Generals, various test directorate Directors and attended and provided input to numerous Operational Test Readiness Reviews (OTRRs) 2 and 3. Attended and provided input to end of test after action reviews (AARs) briefed to USAOTC command groups. Developed, provided input and briefed rehearsal of concept (ROC) briefings given to test directorate and TSC personnel. Developed and provided input to daily test update briefings. Coordinated and managed maintenance and tactical vehicle support required for each test event assigned. Authored and provided input to manual data collection forms created by TSC data management personnel based off of the specific tests pattern of analysis (PoA). Coordinated for TSC logistical support based off of the test resource plan (TRP). Oversaw and provided input to test planning which includes; data collection plans, data collection forms, test databases, operations actions and logistics. Oversaw test execution to ensure quality data are collected and delivered to the government accurately and in a timely manner.
• Armored Multipurpose Vehicle (AMPV) Limited User Test (LUT)
• Joint Light Tactical Vehicle (JLTV) Multi-Service Operational Test and Evaluation (MOT&E)
• Warfighter Information Network-Tactical (WIN-T) Increment 1 (INC 1) Terrestrial Transmission Line of Sight (TRILOS) Initial Operational Test and Evaluation (IOT&E) for Network Integration Evaluation (NIE) 17.2
• Next Generation Chemical Detector (NGCD) Increments 1, 2, and 3 Early Operational Assessment (EOA)
• Spider Inc 1A Limited User Test (LUT) for Network Integration Evaluation (NIE) 16.2
• Logistics Modernization Program (LMP) Initial Operational Test (IOT)
• Gray Eagle Follow on Test (FOT) / One System Remote Video Terminal (OSRVT) Initial Operational Test (IOT)
- Field Operations Controller at Combined Technical Services (CTS)
- Functional Team Lead at Joint Light Tactical Vehicle (JLTV) Limited User Test (LUT)
- Team Lead / Data Collection Lead at CACI International
- Data Manager and Data Collector at Test and Experimentation Service Company
5 years, 6 months at this Job
5 years, 10 months)
● Base Defense Operations Controller: Dispatched patrols and implemented security plans, policies, and procedures during security incidents and disasters. Operated communication equipment and intrusion detection equipment. Conducted interviews, obtained statements, collected and preserved evidence.
● Base Defense Patrolman: Provided armed response and controlled entry. Detect and reported presence of unauthorized personnel and activities. Enforced standards and adherence to laws and directives. Applied life saving procedures as a first responder to incident and disaster scenes.
● Armory Operations: Operated and managed military armories. Controlled and safeguarded arms, ammunitions, and equipment. Inspected ground weapons, crew served weapons, and replaced unserviceable parts. Function-fired weapons for accuracy and serviceability. Controlled and operated firing ranges.
● Security Forces Response Force Member: Performed air base defense functions contributing to the force protection mission. Controlled and secured terrain inside and outside military installations. Defended personnel, equipment and resources from hostile forces.
- Base Defense Operations Controller at Security Forces, USAF
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Security - Security, Law Enforcement, Investigation, Leadership
300 Sparkman Drive NW Huntsville, AL 35805 United States 01/2018 - Present Hours per week: 40 Technical Specialist III (NASA Operations Controller) Duties, Accomplishments and Related Skills: Real-time safety officer for the International Space Station (ISS). Provides integration of human space flight payload operations onboard the ISS. Monitors, assesses, and coordinates Failure, Impact, and Work-around (FIW) of payload malfunctions and constraints. Interpolates information from available resources to provide recommendations to the Payload Operations Director (POD); ensuring all safety requirements are satisfied. Observes and abides by flight rules, payload regulations, and other applicable documentation for real-time operations. Integrates anomaly resolution and generates Payload Anomaly Reports (PARS), log entries, and other documentation as required. Works with all flight controller disciplines and Payload Developers (PDs) for timeline execution of science experiments and utilization of crew time to accomplish mission operations for U.S. and international partners. Supervisor: Elizabeth Griggs (256-679-9596) Okay to contact this Supervisor: Yes
- NASA Operations Controller at Teledyne Brown Engineering
- Intelligence Training Specialist, Lead at CACI Federal
- UAV Systems Specialist at General Atomics Aeronautical
- Pilot Test at Northrop Grumman
1 year at this Job
- Master's Degree - Engineering Management
• Participated in integrating a billion-dollar acquisition into LKQ's existing systems and practices
• Created the reporting for a newly acquired line of business using Excel and VBA
• Provided analysis and data management to the Regional Controller and Regional Vice President leading to a reduction in Overtime and third-party labor by 40% YoY
• Reviewed the financials and created budgets for over 50 US and Canadian locations
• Implemented SOP's and inventory controls for locations and the National Distribution Center reducing shrinkage by 35% YoY
- Operations Controller at LKQ
- Sr. Financial Analyst at
- Sr. Financial Analyst at Empire Today
- Supervisor, Market Operations at
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Mathematics - Mathematics
Operations Finance * Financial Planning and Analysis Oversees company's financial teams, including planning, budgeting, risk management, pricing, costing, analytics, and reporting. * Corporate Leadership - Lead financial planning and performance management for company, including 7 manufacturing plants and team of 6 Controllers. * Developed the company's 2018 and 2019 Financial Operating Plan, including management incentive plans. * Designed performance management systems and processes, empowering sales and operations with instant sales quotes, product costs, and customer profitability visibility * Evaluates performance gaps and mitigates through process improvements, portfolio optimization, and capital investments
- Operations Controller at New Wincup Holdings
- Director of Finance at Twin-Star International
- Walmart: Director - Analytics and Planning at Walmart
- Director of Finance at WALMART
2 years at this Job
- MBA - Finance
- BS - Industrial Engineering and Technology
- Executive Master's Degree in International Logistics - EMIL
• Responsible for maintaining the daily payload work assignments; ensuring scheduled research activities are accomplished safely and on time.
• Managing and tracking available resources.
• Resolution of NASA payload anomalies.
• Monitors troubleshooting of on board systems to identify possible impacts to payload operations.
- OPERATIONS CONTROLLER at THE INTERNATIONAL SPACE STATION
- ASSISTANT OPERATIONS DIRECTOR/SPACE SURVEILLANCE OPERATIONS at KWAJALEIN RANGE SERVICES
- AIR TRAFFIC/AIRSPACE MANAGEMENT TECHNICIAN (WARRANT OFFICER) at U.S. Army
- AIR TRAFFIC CONTROLLER (SENIOR ENLISTED SUPERVISOR) at U.S. Army
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor's - Emergency and Disaster Management
- Associates of Science - Computer Applications
Responsibilities inbound and outbound of freight
Receiving containers and super links
Checking of manifest
Opening and closing manifest
Pre-loads and outlying areas
Arranging and booking of chain store deliveries
Assisting with client queries
Scanning of bulk line hauls
Reason for Looking Want a better opportunity to be compensated fairly.
Company globe flight
Designation zone controller
• DATA CAPTURING
• INBOUNDING/OUTBOUNDING OF CARGO
• CHECKING OF MANIFEST
• POD CAPTURING
• DAILY ROUTE PLANNING FOR DRIVERS
• LIASING WITH CUSTOMERS
• ASSISTING DRIVERS WITH QUERIES AND ISSUES
• VEHICLE TRACKING
• SCANNING OF CARGO AIRFREIGHT AND LINEHAUL
• INHOUSE CONTROLLER (RCL FOODS, SA HOMELOANS, CARL ZEISS Reason for Leaving Better opportunity Reference RUEBEN NAIDOO: 0312423000/0312423016 I am very interested in obtaining employment with a progressive company and build my career. I consider myself to be a responsible, conscientious and reliable person. I have the charisma and positive personality to enable me to work well with staff and follow the motto of "working smarter" to achieve optimum success. My approach is hands-on and I have initiative, an analytical and logical mind, and I am an assertive and strategic thinker, energetic and highly motivated. A combination of hard work, smart thinking, determination and dedication is what I aim for and I believe I am capable of doing my best in any position. CHARACTER STRENGTHS: Hardworking, Dependable and Honest Friendly and People Orientated Enjoys Challenges Excellent Interpersonal Decision Making Skills Able to handle stress very well
- shift and operations controller at Fast and Furious
1 year at this Job
- - English
• Responsible for all aspects of the full service hotel with 104 rooms and 5 banquet halls.
• Responsible for accounts receivables, accounts payable, inventory, payroll, state and local taxes and responsible for management of 75 full time and part time employees.
• Directly responsible for company reorganization by hiring a general manager, executive chef, director of catering and director of group sales.
• Oversee operations of the director of banquet, executive chef, front desk manager, maintenance manager and director of group sales.
• Performed weekly and monthly bank reconciliation, journal entries and monthly general ledger reconciliation, process weekly payroll and supervise weekly managers meetings.
• Generated monthly close of financial statements, prepared management reports concerning purchases and sales.
• Responsible for 20% increase in gross revenues through intense marketing and group sales.
• Responsible for 25% decrease in overall hotel expenses in the last six months by establishing budget guidelines and overall monitoring of purchase orders and invoices.
- General Manager/Operations Controller at Best Western Plus Regency House Hotel
- General Manager at DAYS INN
- Manager at
- Club Accountant at RIVERS CLUB/CLUBCORP
4 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting - Accounting