Houston, TX www.usled.com 2017 to Present
US LED is a global leader in ultra-long-life LED lighting solutions, servicing major markets throughout North and South America.
Recruited to improve operational processes and efficiencies relating to global logistics, supply chain, warehouse, assembly and facility/IT operations.
• Structured the warehouse and logistics functions to improve inventory, order picking and shipping accuracies. This has resulted in 98% and greater in overall accuracies.
• Restructured the assembly department to focus on process control and first pass yields. These resulted in a successful implementation of a total quality culture.
• Restructured the supply chain team to streamline the purchasing processes and the demand planning functions.
- Operations Director at US LED LTD
- DBA at TECH PHARMACY SERVICES, INC
- at TECH PHARMACY SERVICES, INC
- General Manager/Chief Operating Officer at S&S TECHNOLOGY
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Engineering - Electrical Engineering
As an Operations Director I am responsible for the financial performance and service delivery across multiple call center sites with 500+ employees. The work done at these sites includes inbound call center support, Utility Dispatching, Utility Billing, Utility Collections and Customer escalations. I strongly believe that success in an operation begins with the front line staff. When recognition and value is given to these individuals it provides the organization the best opportunity for sustained success.
- Operations Director at Faneuil, Inc.
- Vice President, Sales at Alltran
- Operations Manager at Alltran
- Customer Service Representative at Anderson Trucking Service
8 months at this Job
- Associates - Radio & TV Broadcasting
Recruited as Operations Director of a 24-provider Greenway EHR practice with 4 locations and a staff of 65. Oversight of HIPAA regs, MIPS/MACRA, credentialing, office flow and liaison between Hospital and offices.
• Streamlined patient experience to enhance overall flow and delivering of quality medicine. Improved rankings from 2.3 to 3.7 out of 4.0.
• Directed all recruiting efforts and improved onboarding process
• Oversaw the migration of our EMR system to a cloud-based platform.
- Operations Director at Colorado Pulmonary Intensivists, PC
- Director of Operations at Background information Services, Inc.
- CEO/Owner at SpringToo Farms and Fiber Mill
- CEO/Owner at Biscuits, LLC
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- BSBA - Marketing
• My current responsibilities as Operations Director include daily oversite and communication with department management in Accounting, Service and Purchasing.
• All business Cost Estimating, project management and daily scheduling of technicians.
• Direct Communication with Owners, Architects, General Contractors, filed supervisors and status knowledge of all projects, change orders and billing.
• All communication with technicians on safety, training and code compliance.
• Operation of Custom design, engineering and integration of LED lighting & control systems.
• Operation of Custom Low Voltage Division Home Theater, Audio and Video Distribution, CCTV, Security, LED lighting and Custom control integration, Lutron Lighting Control and Electronics sales, consultation and project management and Pro Audio Systems.
- Operations Director at Smith's electric, inc
- PRESIDENT at HOME ENTERTAINMENT AND TECHNOLOGY, INC
- Journeyman Field Electrician at BARRETT'S QUALITY ELECTRIC, INC
6 years, 8 months at this Job
- High school
Operations Director, Allendale, Beaufort, Colleton, Dorchester, Hampton & Jasper Counties * Direct clinical services in multiple counties and sites within the Region. Responsible for the supervision of all staff in the sites. Work in collaboration with the Community Systems Developer and community leaders to develop effective partnerships. * Provide supervision directly and indirectly to staff in the designated sites. Responsible for the recruitment, retention, and training of staff. Work with appropriate discipline appointees on practice issues. Resolve personnel issues as necessary. * Direct and coordinate necessary planning of the provision of clinic services. Utilize CARES and other data in decision-making process. * Ensure that staff are trained and prepared to respond to emergencies.
- Operations Director at SC DHEC
- Director of Testing Services, Youth Diversion Programs, and Human Resources at ALPHA Center
- District Sales Representative at Burroughs-Wellcome Pharmaceuticals
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- B.A. in Arts Management - Arts Management
and Mall Manager at Alton Square in Alton, Illinois, Interim Manager at White Oaks Mall in Springfield, IL and Area Manager for community centers, Regency Plaza and Lincoln Crossing in the Metro -St. Louis area. As a Mall Manager I was responsible for the annual budget development, approval, and implementation as well as direct management of 5 department supervisors, with a total staff of 75 full-time equivalents. I worked in Jensen Beach Florida for Simon at Treasure Coast Square as an Operations Director for the past 7 years, retiring from Simon in July of 2017
- Operations Director at Shopping Center Operations and Management
- Operations Director at Treasure Coast Square
- General Manager at Illinois Centre Group, LLC Illinois Centre
- Estimator at Pepper
32 years, 6 months at this Job
- BA - Business Administration
- Journeyman - Carpenter
Lewis & Forrey, LLC Law Offices Princeton, New Jersey Operations Director Responsible for drafting arbitration/PIP memos, medical reports, initiating letters, exhibits, medical coding, settlement letters and preparations for hearings. Automation of the formatting and accuracy of work with the introduction of and use of Vlookups and Pivot Tables. Maintenance of Law firm's IT infrastructure including switches, servers, networking, website and cloud integration. Clearbrook Global Advisors NYC Institutional Consulting Firm Director of Information Technology Director of the IT Department overseeing a million-dollar budget responsible for firmwide (five offices) IT initiatives and maintenance. Sourced and installed independent hardware servers for file exchange and data storage. Upgraded office network speeds from 1 mbps to 100 mbps through selection of the best service providers and upgraded, switches, networks, website, and cloud integration and the use of secure VPNs. Reduced business overhead by 30% within the first two quarters by having a broad understanding of cloud technology and IT networking between offices. Increased effectiveness of information exchange from several hours to real-time transition. Argued for a one-year licensing structure vice multi-year contracts for software implementation and network topography in order to demonstrate the feasibility and cost reduction. Created and established disaster recovery plan. Reduced communication costs by 20% implementing Voice Over Internet Protocol (VOIP). Strategized with senior level executives to tailor custom software solutions for special needs projects. North County Milling & Manufacturing CEO Established a cedar wood supply channel to multiple spa manufacturers in Southern California to include Jacuzzi, Dimension One Spas and Emerald Spa. In addition to designing floor space for manufacturing and distribution of custom wood garage. Responsible for sales, marketing, and installation management. Ensured quality of product was met by hiring industry leaders and skilled staff workers. Supervised production teams with daily meetings and direct leadership. Communicated with staff to ensure inventory goals were met on a weekly, monthly, and yearly basis. Strategized profit growth using yearly contracts and demand data through data bases, ensuring production did not exceed demand. Structured pricing model on elasticity of wood production in Canada during year to directly compete with other manufactures and provide partnerships and distribution channels with real time pricing. Created profitable growth the first year of business, exceeding previous gross revenues of $70,000 to $430,00 in first year. Return on Investment during tenure was roughly 800% with annual gross revenues reaching the millions after 2 years in business, from its previous five figures. UBS/ PaineWebber, San Francisco, CA Stock Broker Evaluate stocks using Black Scholes model, Peg Ratio, Sharp Ratio and discounted cash flow analysis; leading to a robust portfolio of clients and yearly marginal gains. Created a lead generation campaign by researching IT companies in Silicon Valley and making upwards of 150 phone calls per day with a 1-2% conversion rate. Managed and maintained client relations through educational seminars and business rapport. Led educational presentations on topics of risk management and asset diversification. Ensured adherence to all SEC guidelines and procedures. Responsible for the wealth management of private clients. Leveraged knowledge of risk management and portfolio diversification to ensure safe investments were matched to the client's financial tolerance and goals.
- Operations Director at Lewis & Forrey LLC
1 year at this Job
- B.A. - History
As Operations Director of Chick-fil-A I was responsible for many things, including, but not limited to: -Day to day operations such as taste and quality of food, speed of service, customer satisfaction and customer retention. -Inventory including daily, weekly and monthly counts. All produce and product deliveries. -Worked with suppliers to get the best deals/best product and ensured payments were made in a timely manner to those suppliers. -Scheduling of up to 110 employees at a time on various scheduling apps/softwares. -Employee retention and engagement. Making it a positive and productive environment day in and day out. -Growing Individuals to help them further their progress in the workplace, never being a cap on anyone in my sphere of influence. -Our store in Plainfield Indiana has reached Chick-fil-A's Symbol of Success award 6 times since I have been employed there. (18% sales increase year over year) We are one of only 6 stores to accomplish this feat at the same location. -Served alongside the Owner/Operator for nearly 9 years and grown from his leadership each day.
- Operations Director at Chick-fil-A
- Pest Control Technician at Midwest Ag. Fly Services
8 years, 7 months at this Job
- High school
Founding Director of company developing a continuum of affordable, accessible, mental health care for the State of Maryland. As Operations Director for this 501(c)-3, responsible for:
• Purchase, licensing and structuring the first free standing full-service residential crisis service in Anne Arundel, County, Maryland and the second largest crisis service in the State of Maryland
• Representing Harbour House, Inc. in all liaison and negotiation activities with the Executive Director of Anne Arundel County Mental Health Agency and the Maryland Department of Health- Behavioral Health Administration
• Liaison to Office of Quality Healthcare for the State of Maryland
• Member of the Maryland Opioid Rapid Response Strategic Planning Committee developing and implementing a strategic plan to fill the gaps in existing evidence-based services, design of an infrastructure to meet the needs of the county by coordinating care and services throughout the system.
• Direct Staff Management/Oversight of Harbour House Inc., Program Directors, Compliance Officer, Residential Aide Coordinators, House Administrators and Human Resource Coordinator
• Developing/ implementing strategy for extensive system of community care including:
• contracting with a variety of payors
• creating partnerships and alliances with larger healthcare entities
• forming new management ventures to diversify into alternative services and systems
• Management responsibility in obtaining initial accreditation for Harbour House, Inc. in Community Behavioral Health Services from the Joint Commission
• organized staff into the areas tested
• managed and reviewed team leader's gap analysis of their areas.
• directed staff in developing Action Plans for success
- Operations Director at Harbour House, Inc
- at Chose the Joint Commission
- Director of Operations at
- Director for Community Liaison at Laurel Regional Hospital
7 years at this Job
- M.S. - Art Therapy
- B.S. - Art Education
Carrollton, TX Provided executive level operational leadership for this high-end Orthopedic Surgery practice, building highly efficient team of professionals dedicated to delivering superior customer services in meeting client's medical needs. Operations Director (1995 to 2018) Supervised daily activities of all full-time and part-time employees, overseeing implementation of all department policies, procedures and client growth initiatives. Planned and administered annual budget, developed and implemented highly effective branding/marketing initiatives and strategies to grow client base. Coordinated all client engagement activities, from initial client contact, delivering medical and surgical treatments, to post client care support and evaluations. Ensured proper execution of all OSHA safety procedures and regulations. Recorded doctors DEA/DPS credentialing. Tracked and monitored pharmaceutical representative's medications. Key Contributions: * Credited for doubling annual income through development and implementation of creative marketing initiatives and execution of customer outreach and appreciation programs. * Developed and initiated staff improvement and incentive programs that led to the core employees remaining with the firm for over 10+ years. * Led team in creating and implementing collection program that helped increase profits. * Proactively trained staff and employees regarding new procedures, equipment, and medications. * Designed therapy room layouts, purchased exercise equipment, orthopedic supplies and equipment. * Served as the main point of contact to all vendors and outside sales associates to coordinate services. * Coordinated and communicated effectively with insurance companies to ensure the accurate processing of insurance claims, included workers compensation and auto accident claims. * Developed and authored the firm's Safety Manual for therapy department, Radiology and Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation procedures. * Played key role developing, implementing upgrading computer systems over the years, including creating new forms to accept all types of medical cases and proper use of HCPCS, CPT ICD 9/10 coding software.
- Operations Director at M.D. ASSOCIATED
- Manager Rehab Center / Business Development Manager at M.D. ASSOCIATED
23 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Applied Arts & Sciences in Sociology - Psychology and Restaurant Management