• Operations Director for full service residential and commercial Christmas decoration and installation company, including project and people management for design, installation, maintenance and removal services to all of Miami and Ft Lauderdale
• Oversees field operations managers, warehouse, and corresponding teams, including all associated HR functions (hiring, payroll, disciplinary action and termination if necessary)
• Account sales and ongoing communication with all clients, local and international
- Operations Director at Miami Christmas Lights
- Director of Operations at Swim Gym, Inc. at Miami Jewish Community Center
- Operations Assistant/Front Desk Associate/Personal Trainer at Club One Fitness/Flamingo Fitness South Beach
- Firefighter/EMT at District 4 North Spokane County
1 year, 4 months at this Job
Operations Director- Full HR generalist management for a residential service provider with 20-25 employees. Works in partnership with the owner to create, implement, and manage HR services and programs.
• HR Organization Leadership: 360 staffing, training, leadership development, alternate benefit structure
• Employee Relations: Initiates proactive employee relations/communication program to resolve issues, restores focus on core values and mission. Transitioned from ineffective annual review process to ongoing performance management practice. Investigates alleged violations of company policies and procedures.
• Organizational Change: Researched, recommended and implemented electronic service authorization forms, created and edited existing Employee Handbook including attendance policy.
- Operations Director at Maid Right
- Office Manager at LHC Group
- HR Manager at Synergy Health, plc
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- BAAS - College and Health and Public Service
Direct customer experience and command strategic operations and facilities management for a 560,000 sq. ft. luxury retail operation with 125 tenants. Manage full P&L oversight and budget creation of $1.8MM operating division for center with $34.6MM EBITDA. Direct 30-associates, with responsibility for 2 directors and cross-functional management team of 3. Effectively develop and manage vendor agreements and relationships and manage all on-site activities.
• Successfully created and executed RFP scope development, bidding and project management from start to successful completion for $3MM of capital expenditure projects. Achieved deadlines and finished on or under budget.
• Created budget and developed 5 year $8MM executive property capital management plan.
• Actualized $105K in budget savings in Waste Management expenses through converting the entire center from FEL's to recycling and trash compactors. We achieved an 80% conversion ratio for diversion and increased our recycling rebates for cardboard. This was accomplished through the RFP bidding and vendor selection process. Efficiencies were created through center wide tenant education on waste and recycling process and standards.
• Actualized expense savings of $220K through vendor and contract negotiations, and inventory management.
• Developed and executed change management strategies and procedures and the retraining of all Operations teams on new service culture trainings, quality assurance, brand standards, OHSA safety and risk management programs.
• Received 2017 Simon Property Group Best of Best Operations Director Award and the 2017 Waste Handling award.
- Operations Director at Simon Property Group
- Director of Operations at Renaissance San Diego Downtown Hotel
- Director of Rooms at W San Diego
- Director of Rooms at Hyatt Regency La Jolla
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Recreation Administration - Recreation Administration
Operations Management Lean Manufacturing Material Flow Optimization SAP MM/PP
Supply Chain Management Strategy Development Continuous Improvement Talent Development
Danfoss Power Solutions Operations Director Mar 2017 to Present
• Responsible for directing all manufacturing activities and projects in Ames Machining operations
• Accountable for machining departments' safety, quality, delivery, productivity, and budget performance
• Reduced scrap by 22% over two years by focusing on process capability and partnering with procurement
• Improved unit productivity by 24% by deploying and teaching lean principles
• Grew capacity of a globally constrained product line by 34% using systematic kaizens focused on critical path time
• Created a machining transformation roadmap for Ames focused on growth products and process incubation
• Global value stream owner for endcap machining; managed endcap capacity across 4 global DPS plants
• Promoted and improved safety culture by focusing on lifting device utilization and eyewear improvements
- Operations Director at Danfoss Power Solutions
- Operations Manager at Danfoss Power Solutions
- Category Manager at Sauer-Danfoss
- Replenishment Manager at John Deere Waterloo Works
2 years at this Job
- Graduate Certificate - Lean Six Sigma
- MBA - Supply Chain and Operations Management
- BS - Agriculture Studies
Recruited as Operations Director of a 24-provider Greenway EHR practice with 4 locations and a staff of 65. Oversight of HIPAA regs, MIPS/MACRA, credentialing, office flow and liaison between Hospital and offices
• Streamlined patient experience improving customer satisfaction
• Enhanced overall flow and delivering of quality medicine through streamlined process improvements
• Directed all recruiting efforts and improved onboarding process
• Oversaw the migration of our EMR system to a cloud-based platform
- Operations Director at Colorado Pulmonary Intensivists, PC
- Director of Operations at
- CEO/Owner at SpringToo Farms and Fiber Mill
- CEO/Owner at Biscuits, LLC
1 year, 4 months at this Job
Operations Director for a high-growth, private equity backed consumer services company.
• Accurately documented, researched and resolved customer service issues.
• Mastery of customer service management systems and databases.
• Managed customer calls effectively and efficiently in complex, fast-paced call center environment.
• Maintain professional customer interactions at all times.
• Emphasized product features based on analysis of customers needs.
• Set up new accounts, establish customer credit, and set up payment methods.
- OPERATIONS DIRECTOR at CREDIT SOLUTION SERVICES INC
- REGISTERED REPRESENTATIVE at J.P. TURNER LLC
12 years, 2 months at this Job
- Three Yeasrs - Business
Operations Director for business. Ran daily operations and managed employees. Conduct interviews and orientations for new hires. Reprimanded or fire when necessary. Maintain confidentiality in regard to employees and clients. Oversee the company’s contractual agreements and recruit new members via telephone, internet, and marketing seminars. Travel quarterly to promote company statewide. Manage office tasks: filing, email, lead generation and follow-up, telephone inquires.
- Operations Director at Full Circle Martial Arts Academy
- Lead Teacher at Two Rivers Public Charter School
- Pre-Processor at First Title & Escrow
- Personalized Lending Specialist & Loan Processor at IBEW26 Federal Credit Union
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
- - Criminal Justice
Operations Director for 3000-man organization. Directly responsible and accountable for maintaining the full service automated
equipment issue and turn-in system. Supervise and provide career development mentorship to team members consisting of active duty, government service, and contracted personnel. Supervise management of 1.7K+ individual clothing records, as well
as property accountability for 450+ line items valued in excess of $34M. Directly execute and monitor annual operating budget of
$2M. Oversee the international shipping and receiving of supplies and equipment.
• Maintained knowledge of international import/export regulations in order to effectively manage international shipping and receiving of over $2M worth of equipment annually, resulting in zero loss of accountability.
• Hand selected over peers by Command Leadership to serve in position - Position held for the most competent senior logistics professional in the organization.
• Achieved organizational history within first year - flawlessly completed annual 100% equipment inventory with a .002% loss and gain score. Normal variance allowed by US Army standards is 2.5%. Annual inspection loss and gains score remains below US Army standards.
• Created an annual equipment/asset cost savings in excess of $200K through meticulous and detailed mentorship and supervision during personnel/occupation slotting (BOIP) review.
• Developed and implemented new streamlined organization-wide Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system. Served as Project Lead providing critical guidance and support throughout collaborative process with software developers. System remains active.
• Established critical partnership with organizational R&D Directorate resulting in more efficient implementation of cutting-edge technologies, assets, and equipment for long-term distribution and sustainment.
• Flawlessly executed procurement actions valued in excess of $1.3M to ensure receipt of combat equipment for forward deployed section.
- Facility Operations Director Central Issue at US Army Special Operations Command
- Logistics Expert/Advisor - Squadron at US Army Special Operations Command
- Senior Logistics Lead - Squadron at US Army Special Operations Command
- Senior Supply Sergeant at US Army Special Operations Command
6 years, 7 months at this Job
- Some college no degree - General Studies
Bala Cynwyd, PA
The Union for Reform Judaism is the congregational arm of Reform Judaism in North America. URJ Camp Harlam is one of the largest camps in the URJ network of camps located in the Pocono Mountains of Pennsylvania. Operations Director
• December 2017 - Present
- Operations Director at Union for Reform Judaism
- Operations & Administration Manager at Safety & Security
- Program Operations Director at Hillel International at Indiana University
- Teacher at Instruction of Language Arts
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Masters - Camp Administration and Leadership
- Certificate - Special Education
- Bachelor of Science
Fixed Operations Director Meador Dodge /Chrysler / Jeep / Ram of Fort Worth Fort Worth, TX
- Fixed Operations Director at Nissan of Rockwall
- Fixed Operations Director at Chrysler
- at Chrysler
- Service Director at Randall Noe Automotive Group
1 year, 5 months at this Job