Aircraft Final Line / Test Station process owner
● The operations engineer role consists the responsibilities of a supervisor and manufacturing engineer.
● Attend production meetings for planning daily work scope and needs to meet daily goals.
● Assist the Operations Manager with work-flow/work order changes for technicians/mechanics on the floor to maximize production efficiency.
● Hold shop floor meetings with technicians to pass down and plan daily work scope while maintaining quality and safety standards.
● Maintain detailed work instructions to support technicians and mechanics on the production floor.
● Track employee performance with Microsoft Excel Pivot Tables to analyze and identify opportunities to boost efficiency and further assist Operations Manager with Profit and Loss Statement (P&L).
● Conduct analysis of work orders/operations using lean manufacturing methodologies to identify and implement value-added changes.
● Conduct Root Cause Analysis on quality defects that should be executed by the average mechanic/technician without rejection.
● Maintain and update final line test station work orders for revisions and changes to aircraft testing sequence.
● Structuring BOM (Bill of materials) with SAP. Planning work orders and work plans (work order master sheet) using Solumina. Aircraft Mechanic:
● Used computer-based programs such as Gulfstream Aerospace's intranet publications, CATIA V5/Smarteam, Solumina and engineering bills of materials (BOM) to assemble and complete aircraft wing assemblies and sub assemblies for G650 Wing Mitigation, Post FAJ (Fixed Assembly Jig) and Wing joining departments.
- Operations Engineer at Gulfstream Aerospace
- Lead Technician at Defense Support Services LLC
- Assistant Leading Petty Officer at United Sates Navy
7 years, 1 month at this Job
- Associate of Management - Management
- Bachelor of Science in Aeronautics - Aeronautics
Support Software Engineer
Responsible for onboarding clients to the software
● Created scripts for managing clients' environments
● Responsible for multiple clients IIS configurations including firewalls, and load balancer creation
● Software support for customized individual Content Management Systems
● Custom MVC development
● Server Deployments from Virtualized Environments (Vmware, Vcenter, Azure) Network Operations Engineer
● Responsible for inventory of computers and software available for the company
● IT Hardware/Software lead
● Office 365 Admin
● Phone system Admin (RingCentral)
● Windows System Admin
- Network Operations Engineer at Ingeniux Corporation
- Volunteer Manager at Final Round LLC
- Technical Support Engineer at Trapp Corporation
- Admin Support Specialist at CWIE Inc
3 years, 8 months at this Job
- Certificate - Medical Laboratory Science
As a Tier 2 Network Operations Engineer my responsibilities covers a wide range of network, hardware and software systems. My role is to interact with other technical support members, software engineers, and managed support to resolve complex issues.
• Monitor performance of Windows Server and Linux based systems.
• Diagnose, remediate, and troubleshoot server, network alerts, events or issues.
• Assist in developing and maintaining technical documentation, data flow diagrams, equipment lists, and LAN/WAN diagrams.
• Install, upgrade, and configure software on Windows Server and Linux based systems.
• Responsible for deployment and management of systems through VMware's vSphere.
• Manage data backup processes to ensure daily backup operations and recovery.
- Network Operations Engineer at G3 Technologies, Inc
- Content Configuration Specialist at GetWellNetwork
- Client Support Specialist at GetWellNetwork
- Help Desk Associate at Billy Casper Golf
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Information Systems and Operations Management
• Lead Flight Operations Engineer and Analyst for Launch Vehicle missions supporting United Launch Alliance Atlas and Delta vehicles with NASA / DoD / Commercial payloads ◦ Performed pre-mission trajectory analysis, presented mission readiness status during formal reviews, supported pre-launch testing, supported flight operations, and developed post-mission reports
• Provided Subject Matter Expertise to newly commissioned systems engineering task supporting new and continuing Human Spaceflight missions
• Performed analysis of International Space Station orbital maneuvers to assess current operational posture ◦ Analysis drove changes to support posture realizing a 70% reduction of maneuver support efforts by generating and delivering post maneuver states during normal mission supports ◦ Presented analysis findings and recommendations at Network Support Group meeting and received approval to implement changes from all stakeholders
• Provided mission design and operational experience insight to junior Flight Operations Engineers
• Mission Lead for Human Spaceflight Crew Soyuz-53, NASA Parker Solar Probe, U.S. Air Force AEHF-4 and NRO NROL-71
• Provided engineering assessment for the Orion Ascent Abort #2 mission to determine if ground based assets will be able to support the high dynamic profile of the flight ◦ Made recommendations on ground asset allocations based on equipment capabilities, vehicle capabilities and flight profile
- Senior Flight Operations Engineer at Omitron, Inc
- Mission Manager at Peraton, Inc
- Mission Integration & Readiness Engineer at SGT, Inc
- Program Manager / Engineering Services Manager at Universal Space Network
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's of Science - Computer Management & Information Systems
I was promoted to this position at Rackspace’s global headquarters and moved from London to San Antonio. As a Product Operations Engineer, it was my responsibility to design and document interfaces for processes and systems to ensure successful product releases for portfolios generating in excess of $100m/yr. I worked closely with Product Managers, Engineers in all aspects of design, development, sales, and service readiness. The main achievements include:
• Lack of consistent operations approach. I took ownership of the end to end operational elements ensuring that product portfolios consistently generated in excess of 100m/yr.
• Complicated quoting processes. I worked with sales to understand their concerns, redesigned the product catalog and created simple workflow instructions. This resulted in a 90% reduction in tickets.
• Staffing of support shifts was inaccurate. I led a Six Sigma project to analyze workloads, ticket volumes, and shift structures. Staffing restructuring generated a 47% improvement in Average First Response times.
- PRODUCT OPERATIONS ENGINEER at Rackspace
- BUSINESS ANALYST at Rackspace
- SENIOR SYSTEM ANALYST at BasWare
- ERP PROJECT & SUPPPLY CHAIN MANAGER at Eltel Networks
3 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business
Details: 1. Project Name: Technology Operations Command Centre Support 2. Client: CME Group 3. Domain: Investment Banking 4. Designation: Sr. Technical Operations engineer 5. Technology and tools: Unix/Unix Shell Script, UC4 Scheduler tool, True-sight, Splunk, Jenkins, remedy 6. Responsibility:
• Monitors all customer facing environments (Production, Certification, New Release, & Disaster Recovery) within the Clearing & Trading business units; remediates systems & application issues in these environments; escalates in a timely manner following guidelines developed within the dept to appropriate next level of support; accurately reports incidents to management & records incidents & requests handled by alerting tools or by customer (internal or external).
• Continues learning application functionality and recovery procedures.
• Documents timeline of events for incident reporting and post mortem.
• Ensures all support parties are engaged on issue. Participates in crisis line and relays technical or customer information. Looks for trends and monitors logs associated with crisis.
• Executes escalation protocol per application area.
• Executes recovery procedures.
• Moves into crisis management by utilizing virtual room using escalation tools and documented procedures. Participates in developing all necessary documentation, ensuring ECCs, timelines are submitted. Utilizes phone etiquette to efficiently guide and control incident escalation.
• Reviews multiple systems logs and analyzes for root cause to determine recovery. Understands trending of application incidents through analysis of execution times and patterns specific to application.
• Utilizes monitoring systems to ensure system stability at all times and ensures all incidents are acknowledged in a timely and efficient manner
- Sr. Technical Operations engineer at CME Group, NewYork
- Sr. Technical Operations engineer at CME Group, NewYork
- Operations Manager at Cognizant Technology Soutions Ltd
- at Cognizant Technology Soutions Ltd
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Master in Information Technology - Information Technology
- Bachelor in Computer Application - Computer Application
Seattle 2016 - Present
• Founding Corporate Operations Engineer both the New York and Seattle Dropbox offices
• Team Project Manager/Scrum Master currently running weekly team sprint meetings for annual technology/operations roadmap
• Scope, plan and execution of projects and programs that deliver Corporate IT services to Dropbox employees
• On site technology lead and manager of contingent workforce
• Expanded support services for growth in the New York office from 25 employees to 90 in 1.5 years, and the Seattle office from 58 employees to 200+
• Key contributor to two office expansions and two new office builds in four years
• Onboarding/Training of new Dropboxers
• Provide technical support for engineers, local AV events & security
- IT Project Manager & Operations Engineer at Dropbox
- IT Regional Manager at BrightRoll / Yahoo
- IT Coordinator at Institute of Shipboard Education
- Desktop Administrator at Niche Media
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- B.S. in Digital Media - Digital Media
TIER 2 Desktop Support Support 12 million users worldwide. PC / Mac / Vista /XP /Win 2k. In - depth knowledge and experience troubleshooting IPhone, IPad, and other MAC Products; Daily use of MS Office and outlook. DSL, Dial up, Remote Desktop support (VPN), Router setup, IP mapping. Trained support staff. Identified key issues of processes and procedures to improve work efficiency. Next G Networks Network Operations Engineer / Level III 2/2007 -1/2009 NOC Lead/ IT Support Analyst III: Maintain Nation wide Fiber DAS network which carries cell signal for all major carriers. (VPN) Troubleshoot over 3000 remotes throughout the U.S. Maintain SLA. RF & fiber adjustments, Dispatch field techs, JIRA CRM. Use of MS Office and Outlook programs. Made recommendations for alternative procedures and processes to remedy user issues.
- Network Operations Engineer / Level III at AT&T
- Tech Support Admin at Cal Amp Solutions
- Desktop Engineer at Milestone Technologies
- Computer Resource Specialist 2 at U.C. Berkeley
1 year, 11 months at this Job
Pump Down Engineer
- Operations Engineer at PerfX
- Field Engineer at Pioneer Wireline Services
- Field Engineer at Casedhole Solutions
- Wellhead Isolation/ Crane Operation at Oil States Energy Services
1 month at this Job
• Provide direction to employees to ensure compliance with wireline operations, safety, environmental, or operational standards and regulations.
• Monitor transportation and storage of flammable, Explosives or other potentially dangerous products to ensure adherence to safety guidelines.
• Manage a crew of up to 5 people, wireline truck and crane.
• Complete wireline operations as requested by customer.
- OPERATIONS ENGINEER at PIONEER ENERGY SERVICES
- FIELD MECHANIC at HELMRICH AND PAYNE
5 years at this Job