• Deliver support by troubleshooting and researching PeopleNet hardware and software solutions for customers.
• Serving as company liaison with 3rd party software integration and system incidents.
• Conducting research and addressing complex customer system issues from start to resolution as customer advocate.
• Investigating and detailing application and business process flow needs for third-party dependent customers.
• Playing a prominent role as a subject matter expert in numerous PeopleNet 3rd-party integration concepts.
• Identifying operational issues and priorities by assessing operational objectives; defining project objectives, including efficiency, operator convenience, safety, and quality.
• Cultivating operational quality results by studying, evaluating, and recommending process re-design; implementing changes; contributing information and opinion to unit design and modification teams.
• Maintaining safe & healthy work environment by following standards/procedures; complying with legal regulations.
• Training and mentoring new team members by delivering technical, soft skills, orientation, on board training along with maintaining technical training manuals, standard operating procedures, and documentation.
- Technical Operations Engineer at PEOPLENET COMMUNICATIONS
- Applications Engineer (Project Manager/Trainer) at CARL ZEISS INDUSTRIAL METROLOGY
- Applications Engineer (Project Manager/Trainer) at ASI DATAMYTE
- Technical Support Representative (Contractor) at TRAVELERS INSURANCE
3 years at this Job
- MBA - Business Administration
- Bachelor's - Computer Science & Information Systems
- Associate - Computer Programming
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE Lockheed Martin, National Reconnaissance Office Ft Belvoir, Fairfax VA, Feb 2019- Present Operations Engineer
• Determined severity of problems, troubleshoots, resolves or refers to appropriate technical staff as appropriate to determine root cause analysis and correction.
• Escalated technical issues and coordinates with other teams to resolve problems and provide solutions.
• Provides 24/7 customer support within the Intelligence community, communicate directly with customers in a dynamic joint collaboration environment to create tailored FSG products and help solve intelligence gaps.
• Responsible for production or tailor made FSG products to serve multiple government entities within the intelligence community.
• Perform all product quality assurance procedures prior to dissemination to the customer
Lockheed Martin, National Reconnaissance Office
Ft Belvoir, Fairfax VA, Feb 2019- Present
- Operations Engineer at Lockheed Martin
- GEOINT Analyst at FGS, LLC
- All Source Intelligence Analyst/Social Media Analyst at DIGITAL GLOBAL
- Full Spectrum GEOINT Analyst at Macaulay and Brown
4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science (In Progress 83 hours) - Forensic Science
Dressmaker, Instructor, Blogger, Floral Designer, Wellness Advocate, Home and Family Operations Engineer
- Photographer, Artist, Home and Family Operations Engineer at Self Employed
- Scheduler, Operating Room at WellStar West Georgia Health
- Abstinence Coordinator at First Choice Women's Center
- Teacher Assistant/ Title I Family Assistant at Troup County Board of Education
31 years, 5 months at this Job
- A.S. - Accounting
CenturyLink (APEX) SDWAN Operations Engineer 1 July 2018
• Prioritize escalations based on severity and importance
• Handle incoming phone calls from customers on outages and requests.
• Troubleshoot contemporary technologies (e.g. MPLS, TDM, Ethernet, TCP/IP, BGP, QoS, IP,
• Interface with fiber vendors, telecom providers and other entities on complex technical matters
• Proactively monitor and respond to and resolve network alarms.
• Analyze, test and repair Layer 2/3 network problems.
• Ensure services conform to customer mandated SLAs for latency, packet loss and throughput. Ability to test using standard protocols
CenturyLink (APEX) SDWAN Operations Engineer 1 July 2018
- SDWAN Operations Engineer 1 at CenturyLink
- Security Operator II / Analyst at GB PROTECT
- NOC Technician, Incident Management, Service Analyst at ISTONISH
- Service Desk Agent at GENERAL DYNAMICS (ISIS) (Department of Homeland Security)
11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts
2018- Operations Engineer, Luk- Schaeffler USA -1 year (45hrs/wk.) Jun- * Upgrades and Retrofitting * Risk mitigation: Hazard Analysis, Contractor Permit requirements, Environmental and Process Audits * Total Productive Maintenance Strategy in Heat Treatment, Automatic Bonding, Final Assembly *Key Performance Indicators
➢ Batch Furnace Autonomous Maintenance System, Preventative Maintenance Schedule
➢ Dynamometer Cell Improvements - Torque Characteristic Measurement and Oil Transfer Automation, Containment
➢ Develop Equipment Operating Procedures, Troubleshooting, Layout orientation, Lean Manufacturing
2018- Operations Engineer, Luk- Schaeffler USA -1 year (45hrs/wk.)
* Upgrades and Retrofitting
* Risk mitigation: Hazard Analysis, Contractor Permit requirements, Environmental and Process Audits
* Total Productive Maintenance Strategy in Heat Treatment, Automatic Bonding, Final Assembly
*Key Performance Indicators
- Operations Engineer at Luk- Schaeffler USA
- Manufacturing Engineer at Luk- Schaeffler USA
- Tooling Engineer Co-op at Luk- Schaeffler USA
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Engineering Technology and Management
• Read dials and meters to determine amperage, voltage, electrical output and input at specific operating temperature to analyze parts performance.
• Analyze test results in relation to design or rated specifications and test objectives, and modify or adjust equipment to meet specifications.
• Devise, fabricate, and assemble new or modified mechanical components for products such as industrial machinery or equipment, and measuring instruments.
• Operate drill press, grinders, engine lathe, or other machines to modify parts tested or to fabricate experimental parts for testing.
• Set up and conduct tests of complete units and components under operational conditions to investigate proposals for improving equipment performance.
• Record test procedures and results, numerical and graphical data, and recommendations for changes in product or test methods.
• Calculate required capacities for equipment of proposed system to obtain specified performance and submit data to engineering personnel for approval.
• Test equipment, using test devices attached to generator, voltage regulator, or other electrical parts, such as generators or spark plugs.
• Responsible for operating 3( 800 ton) Centra-Vac (Trane units) chillers with 4 centrifugal chiller/condenser pumps and 25000/10000 gallon cooling towers systems
• Responsible for observing, noting, and interpreting readings on gauges, meters, etc., and ensure proper functioning on 2 Cleaver Brooks 125Hp boilers.
• Responsible for maintaining daily logs of maintenance, operations, test results, instrument readings, repairs, and assure that everything is as per the specifications set, to ensure effective functioning of the equipment.
• Assisted for maintaining proper chemistry for cooling towers, boilers and closed loop systems. I oversee the MPP for the cooling tower systems and make sure we comply with local law 77.
• Switch from automatic to manual controls and isolate equipment mechanically and electrically to allow for safe inspection and repair work.
• Respond to tenant house calls as far as HVAC comfort and life safely issues. Engineer Helper 1515 Broadway, New York, NY 10036
• Helped in the operations of steam turbines (York) with 2- 2700 ton units and 1- electric drive 1200 ton.
• Responsible for day to day operations for tenant services.
• Assisted lead engineer in rebuilding mechanical and packing pumps.
• Conducted monthly generator test and assisted engineer.
- Operations Engineer at MB REAL ESTATE
- Operating Engineer at MB Real Estate
16 years, 9 months at this Job
- AAS - Environmental Control Technology
- High School Diploma
Sole Operations Engineer in a DevOps team of two supporting MKACyber's [email protected] product Managed MKACyber's customer infrastructure in AWS Maintained Docker Swarm instances as well as Docker Images and Containers Stood up customer instances both on bare iron and in AWS Basic administration of two Jira instances Documented processes and procedures in Confluence Managed company Slack, Duo, LastPass, NetScaler, CITRIX VDI, and Network Solutions DNS applications Worked with Security Operations Analysts to ensure access and applications were performing as expected
- Senior Operations Engineer at MKACyber
- Senior Operations Engineer at Vbrick, Inc
- DevOps Engineer at Daon, Inc
- Senior Linux System Engineer at CTAC
6 months at this Job
Interfaced with operators on unit troubleshooting and plant operations for the Aromatics, Off-plot, and Boiler areas.
● Assisted with development of production plans and performance gap tracking with inputs from the business unit
● Completed JSAs and MOCs as needed to support plant operations and maintenance activities
- Operations Engineer at Chevron Phillips Chemical Company
- Process Engineer at Chevron Phillips Chemical Company
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Chemical Engineering - Chemical Engineering
• Increased efficiency of Rill Service Operations work-cells by implementing Lean & 6 Sigma techniques.
• Used Kaizen approach to eliminate waste and lower defects in Rill Service Operations.
• Created Value Stream Map of Rill Service Operations to analysis processes and to diagnose bottleneck in processes.
• Developed Bill of Material (BoM) format, using 5s techniques to reduce the lead time.
• Created and develop a different type of Technician Work Instructions (TWI) to reduce variation and increase productivity in work-cells.
• Created a Process Map and Layout for Rill Service work-cell.
- Operations Engineer at Knorr Brake Company
- Operation Assistant at Ministry of Hajj and Umrah - Makkah
4 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Industrial Engineering
Managed production voice core equipment including various switch architectures, T1, T3 and optical transport, as well as direct peer connections. As a Telephone Operations Engineer, it is our responsibility to ensure stability of the voice core network by troubleshooting faults that occurred as well as work on higher level routing issues that cause call completion concerns. Working with various switch environments such as Metaswitch, Ribbon PSX and NBS, Broadworks, HiQ, and the MGX Tandems were all an everyday occurrence to ensure our customers were disrupted as little as possible.
- TELEPHONE OPERATIONS ENGINEER I at CHARTER COMMUNICATIONS
- ASSOCIATE NETWORK OPERATIONS ENGINEER at CHARTER COMMUNICATIONS
- at TELEPHONE REPAIR, CHARTER COMMUNICATIONS
2 years at this Job
- High school or equivalent