Brand Management-Market Research -Sales - Database Analysis Highly competent marketing & operations executive, capable of leading individuals, teams and organizations. Possesses vision, values, innovation and financial insight to effectively influence change and deliver on desired results. Strong understanding of gaming and hospitality, with over 18 years spent developing effective operations management, marketing communications, purposeful planning, strategic campaign development and informational analysis. Demonstrates the confidence, judgment, creativity and inventiveness supported by extensive experience in marketing and operations at a senior level.
HOOSIER PARK RACING & CASINO-CAESARS ENTERTAINMENT Anderson, Indiana
Dec. 07 - Present
VICE PRESIDENT OF MARKETING
• Promoted from Player Development Manager to Director of Marketing Operations & Director of Marketing, then to Vice President of Marketing
• Effectively manage budget of over $48 million annually for all aspects of marketing mix including advertising, direct mail, group sales, VIP, rewards club, entertainment, promotions and special events
• Directly contributed to positive annual revenue growth of over 9% for the past XX years with volume-driving initiatives, play-based incentives and targeted promotions
• Responsible for leading the Advertising, Graphic Design, Promotions, Events, Database Marketing, Direct Mail, Rewards Club Operations, Player Development and Host Operations, Customer Service, Marketing Analysis and Research departments and initiatives in various senior positions over the last 10 years.
• Grew guest retention rate each year from 58% in 2008 to 62% through the implementation of highly targeted database and personalized sales initiatives
• Increased monthly trial as high as 80% immediately after the introduction of competitively dominant new member promotion CONTRIBUTIONS
• Expanded database marketing competencies and intelligence with predictive modeling, data overlays and appends, extensive mapping, change behavior comparisons and multivariate analyses
• Assisted in the development of new club program that features accelerated reinvestment objectives based on tier, gaming preferences, entertainment and dining incentives, and immediate benefit delivery
• Positioned entertainment product to include the development of a new outdoor music venue, indoor showroom and in coordination with property operations teams
- MARKETING & OPERATIONS EXECUTIVE at Operations Development
- VIP SERVICES MANAGER-EXECUTIVE HOST at CASINO AZTAR
- RESTAURANTS GENERAL MANAGER at CASINO AZTAR
11 years, 3 months at this Job
Highly mobile Operations Executive creating business strategies that utilize technology and database design to identify key supply chain performance areas and deliver IT implementation plans with an emphasis on building highly focused teams and profit. Expertise in ERP Implementation, Infor M3, SQL scripting, IBS ASW, Supply Chain Scaling, Inventory Management, Warehousing, Distribution, Database Mapping, QUERY/400 Report definition, RDBMS, Excel, and P&L Management. ERP Business Analyst
Lockheed Martin, Moorestown, NJ Aug 2015 - Sep 2017 Solved multiple legacy-operational issues in key business processes including customer order entry, bills of material, inventory, and subcontractor coordination by translating process gaps into IT opportunities to increase productivity by applying various corporately-available M3 ERP solutions. Delta's textile manufacturer division generates $1.5 billion annually from specializing in the design of a diversified portfolio of men's, women's, and children's apparel, sleepwear, loungewear, socks and activewear contributing to the success of Wal-Mart, Target, Calvin Klein, Nike, Victoria's Secret, Wilson, Tommy Hilfiger, Lacoste, and Kenneth Cole.
• Document the functional design, requirements of technical design and development in SAP.
• SAP Business role testing for applicable transaction codes.
• Develop and execute user and system changes.
• Provide first level M3 ERP support for distribution centers and EDI partnerships to maintain inventory accountability and ensure data integrity specific to Supply Chain operations.
- Operations Executive at Lockheed Martin
- Business Analyst at Western Union
- Director Of Operations at Empire Recon Products Inc
- Vice President Of Operations at Betson Enterprises
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Business Administration
- - Accounting
Duration: 4 years (April 2015 to till date)
Designation: Operations Executive
Company Size: 3000
Team Size: 20
Reporting Authority: Manager Key Responsibilities and Achievements:
• Responsible for enhancing team interaction and innovative team building activities.
• Responsible for regular follow-up with internal and external customers for Due Diligence, Compliance checks, Site visits, Comprehensive credit assessment, Third Party Compliance.
• Reviewing documents collected and highlighting the discrepancy if any.
• Analysing the financial and non- financial details through internal and publicly available datum.
• Ensuring accurate and timely update of database and relevant MIS along with process compliance.
- Operations Executive at Dun & Bradstreet Information Services India Private Limited
- Assistant Vice president at The Yash Birla Group
- Business Analyst at United Metaltek Ltd
- Relationship Manager at India Infoline Ltd
3 years, 11 months at this Job
- - Finance
Operations executive with global experience. Reputation for getting www.linkedin.com/in/joseph- critical jobs done. I do not sit on the sidelines. traber-85a4b0 (LinkedIn) Boca Raton, Florida Top Skills Experience Team Building Operations Management Javita International LTD. Cross-functional Team Leadership Vice President of Operations 2010 - Present Boca Raton. FL Javita markets instant beverages in stick packs and pouches for weight management and wellness in a direct to consumer business. Experienced Vice President skilled in the organization of IT, distribution, and supply chain in multiple countries. Built company distribution centers and negotiated with third-party logistics companies as needed. Worked with many international shippers, both domestic and in-country for direct to consumer package delivery. Implemented Oracle EBS and ERP for corporate expansion implementing multiple sets of books (International legal entities) in local currency, global supply chain planning, and local in-country distribution. Localized IT systems based on country requirements such as VAT on product sales and financial sales reporting. Responsible for all international product registration and VAT filing. Led development of custom e-commerce sales system for customer service and customers. Implemented Nice-InContact cloud inbound call center and IVR to replace in house ACD systems to reduce cost and improve the customer service experience. Implemented SAS services for sales tax and credit card processing while reducing cost. Developed mobile application for distributors to track commission volume and recruiting. Worked with product formulators and contract manufacturers on all current products. Managed product cost of goods (COG's) to be within desired margins. Identified underperforming sku's for marketing sales campaigns or elimination. Eliminating a major portion of IT infrastructure capital cost by migrating systems to Amazon AWS. P&L responsibility for distribution and operations.
- Operations executive at LinkedIn
- Vice President of Operations at Waiora
- Sr Director Information Technology at Rexall Showcase International / Unicity Network International
- Sr Systems Engineer at Oracle Corporation
9 years, 2 months at this Job
Director of Operations/Executive Director - 2012- 2019
- Director of Operations/Executive Director at Dallas County Democratic Party
7 years at this Job
- Bachelor's of Science in Political Science and Biology - Political Science and Biology
- Associates Degree in Science
Period - March 2014 till March 2016
Role -Operations Executive- Investment Data Group I was working on a project which requires reporting data and multi-dimensional supporting data systems which is capable of supporting large global organizations and their client reporting, requirements, and their investment process and provides management information with respect to clients, accounts, locations and their products. Key Responsibilities:
• Create reports and dashboard in Salesforce org as per business needs.
• Create and maintain user profiles and accounts.
• Create and maintain custom objects and custom fields including formula fields in Sales cloud.
• Create Workflow rules as per business requirement.
• Involved in preparing Test Plans, Reviewing Requirements and designing Integration Test Cases of Integration Test cases using Test Applications.
• Interact with the developers in debugging the problems and perform Testing.
• Well acquired in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC), & Quality Methodologies.
• Attending Weekly and monthly call with onshore team on team progress and reporting on team SLA on regular basis.
- Role -Operations Executive- Investment Data Group at Organization - BNY MELLON International Operations (India) Pvt. Ltd
- Consultant at Organization - HiTech Plast Ltd
2 years at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Finance
Chino, CA PakLab is both a minority-owned business, and a respected leader in technology and innovation, with over 800 employees, and four manufacturing facilities located throughout the United States, specializing in product development, contract manufacturing, flexible packaging, and co-packing. Finance and Operations Executive * Responsibilities include: develop, create, collate, and manage operations, sales, manufacturing, and accounting reports; facilitate various accounting department functions including heading the credit and collections department; mediate customer concerns and requests; oversee customer service department for 3 Contract Manufacturing plants located in CA and OH; actively track customer orders from placement to shipment; obtain chemical quotes for formula development and new projects; provide customer quotes on new products and formulas; monitoring of the preventative maintenance program as the Preventive Maintenance Administrator; review and place orders for large purchases; review and update training records for Standard Operating Procedures, including Good Manufacturing Practices; keep up to date on various regulations associated with government agencies such as OSHA, FDA, BOE and USCIS; aid in functions related to human resources including but not limited to creating and updating job descriptions, placement of ads, screening applicants, processing new hire and termination paperwork, and tracking hours; train new employees. * Initiated company-wide Technology Training Program which offers onsite training to 5 locations in 3 states. Training is currently limited to in person training for selected Microsoft Office programs (specifically Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Visio), SAP, and Sage/Adonix ERP. In process of developing training for Microsoft Access as well as testing online refresher courses. * Former positions held: Executive Assistant to the Vice President of Operations, Executive Assistant to the Senior Vice President, Executive Assistant to the Executive Vice President of Contract Manufacturing, and Operations and Administration Specialist.
- Finance and Operations Executive at PakLab
- General Merchandising Clerk at Stater Bros
10 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor's of Science - Biology
Natural of business: Scaffolding, Scissorslift and Boomlift
Title: Sales & Operations Executive (Jan 16 - Current)
Last Drawn Salary: S$3,000 (Inclusive of company van & petrol card)
Reasons Of Leaving: Change of environment
• Following up on leads
• Manage existing customers and develop new business
• Maintaining good relationship with existing clients
• Attending meetings and discussion with customers
• Analyze competitor's sales activities
• Answering of phone call, handling the queries
• Ensure all contracts are signed by clients and passes it on to the admin department before delivery
• Manage customer issues (inquiries, feedback)
• Doing maintenance checklist for scissorslift
• And other ad-hoc duties depending on circumstances arise
• Site survey and measurements
• Manpower arrangements and allocation
• Issuing quotations
• Following up outstanding payments with customer
- Sales & Operations Executive (Jan at EXPEDITE FAÇADE SERVICES PTE LTD
- Asst. Engineer at PRIMUSTECH
- Assistant Supervisors at ACE 2 Design
3 years, 2 months at this Job
Promoted to Operation Executive to manage Amazon Prime Now account consisting of a staff pool of 400 associates. Labor planning for Amazon deployment to ensure requested headcount is met. Liasing with Amazon Operations Team to review and implement new/existing SOP to assist associates in their daily job scope. Meeting of KPI set by Client (Amazon). In-charge of recruitment and payroll for associates. Handling of leave requests and encashment of leave and bonus payout. In-charge of managing the Operation Supervisors assigned to Amazon (leave, schedule, payroll and welfare). Handling of onboarding for new hires. Additional Information Currently I'm an active NsMen in the Singapore Police Force posted at Public Transport Security Command. Recently I've been posted to the Training Department to conduct refresher course and training for officers who are on their reservist duties. I also conduct unarm combat training and firearms training for officers to ensure they are well trained and ready for deployment. Ensuring proper training given to a pool of more than 2000 officers to prepare them for major deployments or public disorder.
- Operations Executive at Manpower Staffing Services Pte Ltd
- On-Site Supervisor at Manpower Staffing Services Pte Ltd
- Fulfilment Associate at KPMG Pte Ltd
- Administrative Assistant at KPMG Pte Ltd
10 months at this Job
- Diploma - Legal Executive Studies
OPERATIONS EXECUTIVE ADMINISTRATOR
• Manage the day-to-day operations of the office and provide high-level executive support to the CEO, VP of Operations, Operations General Manager, Project Managers and ATL's (Area Team Leaders).
• Project management coordination support and manage a variety of special projects/presentations.
• Scheduling and preparing materials for staff meetings; taking and ensuring next steps are communicated and implemented.
• Assist and develop the assembly of PowerPoint presentation and materials; Prepare statistical reports, editing presentations and compile data for analysis; Maintain TACK Clocks for Operations. Database management using Access tracking of electrical wire harnesses.
• Notarized documents; performs various tasks contributing to office organization and efficiency.
• Manages calendar(s) and Travel arrangements and Special Event planning for the company; Birthdays and Anniversaries.
• Respond to incoming calls from employees, vendors and clients, providing general information. Assertively handle complaints/inquiries as they develop. Managing relationships with 3rd party vendors.
• Design and develop multimedia PowerPoint presentations and report documents for executive staff, using word processing, slide graphics, spreadsheet and database software applications. Review documents with executive staff to discuss formatting changes and edits to presentation documents for weekly business meetings.
• Weekly Payroll, Ultipro and Expense reports; Data entry, maintain Daily reports, Weekly Reports and Monthly Reports for extensive and detailed client data presentations.
• Daily Birthdays and Anniversaries announcements, Monthly Birthdays and Holidays celebrations.
• Maintained office supplies inventory; anticipating needed supplies; Negotiates the purchase of office supplies for Operation department; Ordered Client and In-house catering luncheons.
- OPERATIONS EXECUTIVE ADMINISTRATOR at Labinal
- EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT / HR at EE Reed
- EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT/OFFICE DIRECTOR at Razorback Construction Inc
- JOBSITE - ASSISTANT at MW Builders, Inc
9 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Computer Science