• Work directly with the CEO as her executive assistant
• Manage the day to day schedule and calendar of the CEO
• Handle all travel accommodations (flights, hotel, rental cars)
• Plan SKOs and whole team off sites
• Plan yearly holiday parties and weekly happy hours
• Work with CFO on various operational tasks (NDAs, Contracts)
• Single handedly moved an entire office from start to finish
• Microsoft Office
- EXECUTIVE ASSSISTANT • CLEO at OPERATIONS / EXECUTIVE ASSSISTANT
- SALES DEVELOPMENT REP at SWIFTYPE
- SALES INTERN • INDENI at DocuSign
- BARISTA at PHILZ
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- B.S. In Marketing - Marketing
- - international business
Highly mobile Operations Executive creating business strategies that utilize technology and database design to identify key supply chain performance areas and deliver IT implementation plans with an emphasis on building highly focused teams and profit. Expertise in ERP Implementation, Infor M3, SQL scripting, IBS ASW, Supply Chain Scaling, Inventory Management, Warehousing, Distribution, Database Mapping, QUERY/400 Report definition, RDBMS, Excel, and P&L Management. ERP Business Analyst
Lockheed Martin, Moorestown, NJ Aug 2015 - Sep 2017 Solved multiple legacy-operational issues in key business processes including customer order entry, bills of material, inventory, and subcontractor coordination by translating process gaps into IT opportunities to increase productivity by applying various corporately-available M3 ERP solutions. Delta's textile manufacturer division generates $1.5 billion annually from specializing in the design of a diversified portfolio of men's, women's, and children's apparel, sleepwear, loungewear, socks and activewear contributing to the success of Wal-Mart, Target, Calvin Klein, Nike, Victoria's Secret, Wilson, Tommy Hilfiger, Lacoste, and Kenneth Cole.
• Document the functional design, requirements of technical design and development in SAP.
• SAP Business role testing for applicable transaction codes.
• Develop and execute user and system changes.
• Provide first level M3 ERP support for distribution centers and EDI partnerships to maintain inventory accountability and ensure data integrity specific to Supply Chain operations.
- Operations Executive at Lockheed Martin
- Business Analyst at Western Union
- Director Of Operations at Empire Recon Products Inc
- Vice President Of Operations at Betson Enterprises
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Business Administration
- - Accounting
operations executive for a 2 star general commander of organization that consist of six thousand personnel, five divisions dispersed across the continent of the United States; oversee the operations, safety, protection, management Internal Controls, deployment, and a $28M budget, train over thirty thousand Soldiers annually
- Operations Executive at Army Reserve
- Management and Program Analyst at Department of Defense
- Project and Program Management at DoD
- Chief of Operations at Kauai Builders Ltd
5 years, 1 month at this Job
- Master's - Business Administration- Innovation
- Master's - Strategic Studies
- Master's - Secondary Education
- BA - Mathematics
As a Sales Operations Executive I was the key conduit between sales and order fulfillment, working to align customer and sales planning processes with order fulfillment activities to ensure optimal delivery to our customers. I managed one of the company's largest and most complex customers in the US which I have built a productive relationship over the years along with many other smaller accounts. With my creative thinking and persistent drive I was able to create a solution to streamline a complicated process for my customer. This resulted in reducing a 2 week process down to 1 day and saving the company roughly $10,000 a month.
• Master data management to ensure customer information is accurate and up to date
• Manage demand changes and consumption within expected timeline
• Execute contracts and sales orders from inception to completion
• Run and distribute weekly reports to the team
• Daily communication with customers regarding current orders and managing change requests/port changes
• Chairperson for the Health and Safety Committee creating wellness programs for the US office
• US point person for the Policy and Procedures documentation
- Sales Operations Executive at Fonterra USA
- Customer Service Manager at PLITEK LLC
- Senior Accounts Receivable Analyst at ADVANCED RESOURCES LLC
- Corporate Relations Director/Chiropractic Assistant at ADVANCED HEALTHCARE ASSOCIATES
3 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration/Bachelor of Science Managerial Communications - Training/Skill Sets
- - Effective Communications and Human Relations
Experienced Operations Executive - over 25 years of progressively responsible and diverse experience in operations management, program management, manufacturing, quality and engineering. Demonstrated success in delivering complex, technologically challenging products and programs within budget and schedule in a variety of industries. Strong background in reducing costs, enhancing quality and customer service within a manufacturing environment. Labsphere, Inc. - N. Sutton, NH (2014-Present) Vice President of Operations/Member of Internal Board of Directors *Execute the tactical and strategic aspects of the operations, supply chain and facilities groups representing half of the domestic operation producing high-mix and low volume custom and standard products *Lead the recovery of the company from declining profits of $4M to over $9M (greater than 115% increase) in annual profits in just 3 years through aggressive cost savings measures *Improve customer satisfaction through on time delivery improvement from 65% to 95% *Reduce global warranty costs by over 80% using quality audits and robust fabrication methods *Implement a cross-training plan to support exponential product line growth without new hires *Drive the organization with the internal Board of Directors to go from zero new products in a four-year span to five major new products within 24 months, resulting in revenue from new products increasing to over 25% *Planned and executed the ramp of test equipment for a customer's new production line that represented 25% of our annual revenue within half our standard lead time including the acquisition of the most modern CNC machinery in the history of the company
- Experienced Operations Executive at Labsphere, Inc
- Director of Manufacturing at ZYGO Corporation - Metrology Solutions
- Manager of Programs and Production Planning at CORNING - Corning Specialty Materials
- Product Line Manager / Technical Foreman at OSRAM SYLVANIA - Automotive Lighting
5 years, 5 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Engineering Management - Engineering Management
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering - Mechanical Engineering
Operations Executive with Expertise in Strategic Planning & Implementation Management working in Multinational Environment; Strengths in Sourcing, Client Relationships, Systems, Motivation, Marketing. Hands-on approach, Results Oriented. Strong strategic and customer service focus. Scott Crystal and Company -Export, Wholesaler 03/2011 - Present
Operations and Sales Director Tampa, FL
• Collaborate with Sales and Service teams on the development and execution of customer retention plans.
• Designed the architecture for an online, single-seller, supply chain platform for managing relationships between multiple suppliers and customers in a B2B environment.
• Managed web-based customer service portal for placing and tracking orders, which resulted in access to a new market of small, independent businesses.
• Increased customer satisfaction 30% through development of selling scripts and training methodologies.
• Slashed cost of goods sold by 15% by finding and negotiating with vendors.
• Directed overall Procurement Operations Strategic Planning, and Manufacturing.
• Developed and managed business operating plans with focus on efficiency and operational effectiveness.
• Implemented benchmarks and quality standards to ensure that the operation met and exceeded expectations.
• Managed day to day delivery of core operational activities, while executing longer term strategic business plans.
• Developed, manage and maintained staffing plans to support business growth objectives and customers' needs.
• Met financial and performance objectives.
• Provided leadership, coaching, while evaluating and identifying professional growth opportunities.
• Maintained customer relationships and enhanced the company's growth by networking and making sales presentations.
• Responsible for strategic business planning and managed the budget creation process.
• Provided leadership and training to build a high performing team.
• Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth with a high adherence to quality assurance requirements.
• Established relationships with vendors by negotiating agreements, strategic and logistical solutions.
- Operations Executive at Scott Crystal and Company
- Director Global Business Group, Brand Managing Director at PRECIOSA -Components Manufacturing
- Director of System Operations at Design Your Own Inc
- Vice President of Operations at IBB International Bullion Brokers
8 years, 3 months at this Job
- Master's - Masters of Business Administration, MBA degree equivalent based on experience
Worked as a Operations Executive Trainee for INFOSYS Technologies Pvt. Ltd, Mysore from Oct 2017-Jan 2018
- Operations Executive for INFOSYS Technologies Pvt. Ltd., Bangalore at INFOSYS Technologies Pvt. Ltd
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Bsc - commerce
The second largest discount retailer in the United States. The company has over 350,000 team members and operated 1767 retail stores. The company generates $67 Billion Dollars in annual revenue and is rank 36th on Fortune 500 for 2013. Inbound Operations Executive Team Leader Clifton, New Jersey (September 2017 - Present): Responsible for daily operations of a Target retail store. Knowledge of retail business fundamentals: sales trends, inventory management, guest shopping patterns, pricing and promotions strategies. Setting and planning department(s) monthly/quarterly workload to support business priorities and managing a team to deliver on sales goals. Skills in recruiting, selecting, and talent management of hourly team members and leaders. Anticipate staffing needs, talent plan and recruit both short term and long term. Demonstrate a culture of ethical conduct, safety, and compliance. Lead team to work in the same way and hold others accountable to this commitment. Address store needs (emergency, regulatory visits, etc) and all other duties based on business needs. Key accomplishments - Increase basket size by 4% - Reduce operational cost by 5% - Promoted two team members to Team Leader - 6% improvement of Team Engagement Survey - Increase Digital Sales by 18% - Helped two other stores back to green metrics with their Inbound process
- Inbound Operations Executive Team Leader at Target Corporation
- Sr Team Lead at
- Team Lead at
- Back Of House Supervisor at Toys R Us
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Biology - Biology
Natural of business: Scaffolding, Scissorslift and Boomlift
Title: Sales & Operations Executive (Jan 16 - Current)
Last Drawn Salary: S$3,000 (Inclusive of company van & petrol card)
Reasons Of Leaving: Change of environment
• Following up on leads
• Manage existing customers and develop new business
• Maintaining good relationship with existing clients
• Attending meetings and discussion with customers
• Analyze competitor's sales activities
• Answering of phone call, handling the queries
• Ensure all contracts are signed by clients and passes it on to the admin department before delivery
• Manage customer issues (inquiries, feedback)
• Doing maintenance checklist for scissorslift
• And other ad-hoc duties depending on circumstances arise
• Site survey and measurements
• Manpower arrangements and allocation
• Issuing quotations
• Following up outstanding payments with customer
- Sales & Operations Executive (Jan at EXPEDITE FAÇADE SERVICES PTE LTD
- Asst. Engineer at PRIMUSTECH
- Assistant Supervisors at ACE 2 Design
3 years, 5 months at this Job
To obtain an administrative position in a company that values diligence, reliability and a willingness to learn and grow with the company and to use my skills to contribute to the growth and success of an establishment. Strip Ministry of Waxing/ Browhaus (Operations Executive) February 2015- Present Effectively keep track of all salon inventories. Weekly deposits sent to bank, while audits of all cash on hand in salon safe as well as audits of all nightly deposits. Weekly purge of all documents associated with all transactions performed throughout business week. Quarterly ordering of all salon supplies for all departments while still effectively maintaining salon budget. Manage staff payroll on a weekly basis and effective execution of all tip reports. Handled all high level client concerns and processed all transactions sent through headquarters. Management of all new hires paperwork and delegated on-boarding processes to supervisors.
To obtain an administrative position in a company that values diligence, reliability and a willingness to learn and grow with the company and to use my skills to contribute to the growth and success of an establishment.
Strip Ministry of Waxing/ Browhaus (Operations Executive) February 2015- Present
Effectively keep track of all salon inventories.
Weekly deposits sent to bank, while audits of all cash on hand in salon safe as well as audits of all nightly deposits.
Weekly purge of all documents associated with all transactions performed throughout business week.
Quarterly ordering of all salon supplies for all departments while still effectively maintaining salon budget.
Manage staff payroll on a weekly basis and effective execution of all tip reports.
Handled all high level client concerns and processed all transactions sent through headquarters.
Management of all new hires paperwork and delegated on-boarding processes to supervisors.
- Operations Executive at Strip Ministry of Waxing
- Assistant Manager at European Wax Center
- Manager at Popover Café
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- Did not graduate - Behavioral Science
- Associates Degree of Applied Science in Paralegal Studies - Paralegal Studies