Highly mobile Operations Executive creating business strategies that utilize technology and database design to identify key supply chain performance areas and deliver IT implementation plans with an emphasis on building highly focused teams and profit. Expertise in ERP Implementation, Infor M3, SQL scripting, IBS ASW, Supply Chain Scaling, Inventory Management, Warehousing, Distribution, Database Mapping, QUERY/400 Report definition, RDBMS, Excel, and P&L Management.
ERP Business Analyst
Lockheed Martin, Moorestown, NJ Aug 2015 - Sep 2017
Solved multiple legacy-operational issues in key business processes including customer order entry, bills of material, inventory, and subcontractor coordination by translating process gaps into IT opportunities to increase productivity by applying various corporately-available M3 ERP solutions. Delta's textile manufacturer division generates $1.5 billion annually from specializing in the design of a diversified portfolio of men's, women's, and children's apparel, sleepwear, loungewear, socks and activewear contributing to the success of Wal-Mart, Target, Calvin Klein, Nike, Victoria's Secret, Wilson, Tommy Hilfiger, Lacoste, and Kenneth Cole.
• Document the functional design, requirements of technical design and development in SAP.
• SAP Business role testing for applicable transaction codes.
• Develop and execute user and system changes.
• Provide first level M3 ERP support for distribution centers and EDI partnerships to maintain inventory accountability and ensure data integrity specific to Supply Chain operations.
- Operations Executive at Lockheed Martin
- Business Analyst at Western Union
- Director Of Operations at Empire Recon Products Inc
- Vice President Of Operations at Betson Enterprises
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Business Administration
- - Accounting
To obtain an administrative position in a company that values diligence, reliability and a willingness to learn and grow with the company and to use my skills to contribute to the growth and success of an establishment. Strip Ministry of Waxing/ Browhaus (Operations Executive) February 2015- Present Effectively keep track of all salon inventories. Weekly deposits sent to bank, while audits of all cash on hand in salon safe as well as audits of all nightly deposits. Weekly purge of all documents associated with all transactions performed throughout business week. Quarterly ordering of all salon supplies for all departments while still effectively maintaining salon budget. Manage staff payroll on a weekly basis and effective execution of all tip reports. Handled all high level client concerns and processed all transactions sent through headquarters. Management of all new hires paperwork and delegated on-boarding processes to supervisors.
- Operations Executive at Strip Ministry of Waxing
- Assistant Manager at European Wax Center
- Manager at Popover Café
3 years, 11 months at this Job
- Associates Degree of Applied Science in Paralegal Studies - Paralegal Studies
Largest structured annuity company in the United States with consultants in more than 60 major cities.
Hired as manager and elevated through series of assignments with increasing levels of scope and responsibility evolving to the equivalent of operations executive. Oversaw operational functions including Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Payroll, and
HR functions. Provided partnership and business support to 67+ associated corporations throughout the U.S. inclusive of finance,
accounting, budget, compliance, as well as operational strategy and troubleshooting. Acted as primary liaison in negotiating group
benefits as well as redesigning HR structures to fit the needs of an ever-changing workforce.
• Created training manual and program to empower 67 offices with effective use of new intranet tool that allows instant feedback regarding business performance. Teams are now prepared to view and run reports of financial status office staff status benefits information and have instant access to inter-company communications.
• Assisted IT Department to create automated bill pay system through intranet. Significantly reduced error ratio and improved Accounts Payable response times to less than 24 hours.
• Partnered with new and existing associates to devise strategic business development plans and establish goals. Provided guidance and support that resulted in only 1 of 67 being placed on cash management plan.
• Spearheaded Cash Management and Escrow Program and analyzed each associates' bank balance on monthly bases to determine need for assistance. Collaborated with associates to review business plan and remediate cash flow issues.
• Earned positive feedback from associates regarding services received as measured in online survey. Score demonstrates incremental improvements YOY. EMPLOYEE ADVOCACY AND VENDOR NEGOTIATION
• Spearheaded implementation team to consolidate 401(k) Plan and profit sharing plans under one platform over course of 4 months. Changes allow participants ability to select investment options to better service retirement needs. After restructure, an additional 6 associates adopted plan for themselves and their employees.
• Negotiated same premium rates for associates and employees for 6 consecutive years despite rising medical costs nationally. Added vision at no cost in 2017 and demonstrated value that inspired 90% participation among associates company-wide. CAROL ANN FERRARI-ROGERS
• [email protected] RISK MITIGATION ASSISTANCE
• Developed disaster protocol and recovery plan for field offices to ensure "business as usual" in event of disaster. Introduced plan to field offices to be used as template for guiding associates in developing business emergency plans congruent with individual need. HUMAN RESOURCES POLICY DEVELOPMENT
• Collaborated with legal advisor to merge outdated vacation and time-off policies into one cohesive program. New approach reduced animosity between managers and staff, felt "fair" to employees, and allowed for enhanced freedom, trust, and accountability. Plan rolled out March 2018.
• Conducted through review of Personnel Guidelines sent to all new corporate employees to ensure compliance with state and federal requirements. Updated guidelines to include new paid time off policy.
• Streamlined on-boarding and off-boarding process and procedure. Reviewed and updated checklists to ensure no task were omitted. Collaborated with legal counsel to ensure compliance. o Checklists activated Jan. 2018. HR Administrator reports process is faster, more accurate, and easier to navigate. "Carol has always been not only very competent and knowledgeable in her area of expertise, she is also a tremendous team player and a great source of support to staff and field associates. She is highly reliable, trustworthy, and discreet. She also takes care of every detail with 100% commitment to the highest work ethic." -Paula Woodruff, Corporate Meeting Planner/Licensing Administrator, Ringler Associates. EARLYCAREERSNAPSHOT OPE RA TI O NS
• C O MPL IA NC E
• HUMANR ESO URC E S PRUDENTIAL INSURANCE COMPANY Operation and Controls Consultant Helmed daily operations of field agency with sales staff of 30 and an operations staff of 5. Built high-performing teams and developed future leadership while coaching, counseling, and providing training programs. Partnered with senior executives to drive strategic planning while improving sales, and ensuring compliance. Earned "exceptional" score on annual regulatory exam. Compliance Manager Directed workflow and case analysis for team of 40 legal professionals managing 160+ cases per week. Created analyzed reports highlighting case progressions status to executives. Developed and structured a disciplinary compliance department in the corporate office as part of a task force initiative. Reduced regulatory risk by standardizing disciplinary recommendations for Representatives with regard to improper sales practices. Developed training manual to guide investigation and auditing. Human Resources Associate Manager Oversaw personnel activities including staffing, benefits, training, development, and performance management for 8 field claim offices with 1K associates. Provided guidance and training to management regarding recruitment and selection process. Authored human resources operations training manual and coordinated variety of recruiting and HR training programs for managers. FABRIC CENTERS OF AMERICA Operations Manager Led and coordinated business operations of a $2M retail fabric and craft store. Developed 30+ sales associates to work more effectively and efficiently, resulting in 4X recognition as a top-10 store out of 170 for meeting sales and profit goals.
- Operations Executive at RINGLER ASSOCIATES
17 years at this Job
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE - BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
Works with new / growing businesses and organizations that want enhancement or development business systems.
Chief Management & Operations Executive 2016 - Present
Develop company policies, procedures, and strategic direction. Lead executive guiding direction and success of achieving business goals and developing partnerships.
• Designed fundraising plan for nonprofit client which secured first programming grant.
• Improved staff contractual trust with creative strategies implemented during organizational training / development workshops, with 95% overall satisfaction.
• Conducted needs assessments and compiled outcome report that led to direction of strategic plan producing targeted programming approach for organization.
- Chief Management & Operations Executive at AZURE CONSULTING EXECUTIVES
- Director of Operations and Grants at THE FOOD TRUST
- Senior Associate at
3 years at this Job
- Master of Urban Education - EdM
- Bachelor of Science - Data Reporting and Management
Handling of shipments to Moscow, CIS and Baltic States right from the ordering till the final delivery to the customer (monthly average of 80 to 100 containers). Effective interaction with the clients to understand their requirement and improved the services to meet customers’ needs. Monitoring and controlling all shipments from the factory as well as the direct shipments from third party suppliers to CIS destinations. Attending meetings with the senior management and factory planning team for the timely completion of orders / projects. Developed and implemented new policies and procedures for the effective functioning of the department. Preparing Sales Order, Purchase Order, GRN, STL and related transactions in the Iscala ERP system. Following up with the factory and the suppliers for the timely production and delivery of the orders. Negotiating with the suppliers and freight forwarders for the best price, lead time and services. Coordinating with different agencies for availing Health Certificate, Phytosanitary Certificate; Inspection Certificate and with the Insurance Company for arranging Marine Insurance for all outgoing shipments. Preparing all shipping documents (Invoice, Packing List, COO, BL etc). Sending Shipment Status Reports & Shipment Pre Alert to the customers. Coordinating with the shipping line / agent for the timely release and on carriage of the shipment. Keeping track of Accounts Payables to the suppliers, agents and Shipping Line. Prepare and maintain weekly reports, price lists and stock codes. Surrendering Original BL to the shipping line. Started with the company as a Service Coordinator and later on was promoted as the Senior Trade Operations Executive. ✓ Reduced the freight expenses by 50% by introducing new service providers. ✓ Successfully recruited and established a team of 4 Service Coordinators and the entire order processing and shipping documentation for CIS, Moscow and Ukraine markets were transferred from Singapore to Dubai office.
- Senior Logistics & Operations Executive at FES INTERNATIONAL FZE DUBAI
- Team Leader (Insurance sales) at Combined Insurance
- Senior Operations Executive at FOXCONN MEIA - Dubai Airport Free Zone
- Executive Secretary to Managing Director at Saudi Electronic Target Systems
5 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science
Yorkville, Illinois 1981-Present
Privately held business with entities serving the real estate, property management, and insurance markets. Realty business operated with affiliation to ERA through 1998 when it merged with Kettley Realtors until 2006 with the launch of Kendall County Realtors. Property management venture operated as Horton Family Partnership with up to 80 rental properties.
Sales & Operations Executive/Business Principal
Lead all aspects of new business development, sales, and account management for insurance, property management, and real estate sales operation. Initiate and manage client/prospect relationships. Interface with customers to ascertain needs, to craft innovative sales strategies, and to secure commitments. Prepare and implement marketing and promotional programs. Train and mentor new sales agents. Manage operating P&L.
• Co-championed explosive growth of real estate operation from 2 agents to 50 agents with $20M in sales and $500K in annual gross commissions.
• Achieved $2M in personal annual sales production, surpassing $25M in just over 10 years.
• Honored for excellence in sales performance with ERA Seller/Buyer Protection Plans.
• Directed leasing and maintenance of 50-80 rental properties with annual rental revenues of up to $500K.
- Sales & Operations Executive/Business Principal at HORTON REALTORS & INSURANCE AGENCY, INC
38 years at this Job
- - General Studies Program
Job Responsibilities Handling the Corporate Booking Managing the Limousine drivers and assigning tasks Managing the Driver and staff Rooster Handling the tours and Hotel Transport Activity Handling the Emails, Correspondence Letter. Handling Hotel Bookings and Airport Transfers. Handling the Operational Reports, Invoices, Attendance. Handling Operations, Cash Flow.
- Operations Executive at Cozmo Travel
- Administrative Secretary at Navlok Construction (Malaysia)
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor in Technology - Elementary Level
· Gathered and synthesized various relevant data to extract meaningful insights helping the management in taking strategic decisions. · Analyzed the trends in various KPIs such as Customer wise profitability, Revenue projection and Profit & loss reports and presented it weekly to the management. · Optimized running expenses and travel time of fleet operations on long haul routes by analyzing past GPS data and proposed budget for new routes after doing route cost analysis. · Implemented the Fuel sensor and FASTAG project which involved linking of RFID to the long-haul route fleet of 68 vehicles which resulted in transparency of toll expenses and fuel gauge online. · Improved uptime efficiency of Geotracker GPS devices installed in primary fleet of 68 vehicles above 85%. · Designed and implemented SOP for fleet supervisors distributed PAN India in the cold chain vertical which streamlined the financial settlement process. · Supervised a team of 8 supervisor distributed PAN India for monthly financial settlement of vehicle running expenses, reconciliation and submission to the commercial team.
- Operations Executive at Future Supply Chain Solutions Ltd
11 months at this Job
- MS - Business Analytics
• Sales and Sales Executive Activity Monitoring
• Data Analyzing
• Office Documentation
• Customer Service
• Inventory monitoring, Warehouse Controlling and Inventory documenting
- Operations Executive at Materials Solutions Incorporated
- Internship at Materials Solutions Incorporated
8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Export Management
Customer Relations Executive for airport departure gates - ensuring and maintaining 100% perfect service quality and rating for departure and boarding gates, preparing and presenting reports for Changi Airport handling and managing
passenger needs and complaints, attending to all airport passenger needs.
• Supervising (10 staff) - scheduling and managing daily ground transport operations and staff, preparing and presenting reports for Changi Airport, staff rosters, handling airport passenger complaints on ground transport (taxis services), attending to airport passenger needs.
- Service Operations executive at
- Guest Relation Executive at Singapore Recreation Club
- Front Office Supervisor at
- Front Desk Officer at Treasure Resort Hotel, Sentosa
5 years, 9 months at this Job
- Diploma - Hotel and Casino Management
- Bachelor of Secondary Education - Secondary Education
- Bachelor of Secondary Education - Secondary Education
- - LPM for Performance Management