Promoted after 6 months in Operations Support Specialist 1 position. Diagnostic Imaging department outpatient scheduling (ICD-10 Code training). Inpatient transportation for diagnostic imaging modalities. Film library clerical duties: push imaging to other medical centers and upload incoming outside imaging; process attorneys requests for imaging; organize physical films; process other film requests; and digitize films. Basic Life Saving (BLS) First-Aid trained.
- Operations Support Specialist 2 at Tuality Healthcare
- Server at Urban Farmer
- Personal babysitting at
- Substitute Teacher at Joyful Noise
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor's of Science - Health Sciences
I worked at Jackson Hewitt as a tax season operations support specialist. While working at Jackson Hewitt I learned even more technical systems and troubleshooting techniques. I worked as an administrator for employees accounts as well as helping them with hardware and software issues. I worked using email, calls, and chats all at the same time. I also learned how to constantly adapt because the tax season always brings different issues every day. I worked with multiple teams and communicated fixes to developers of our software as we found new issues.
- Operations Support Specialist at Jackson Hewitt Tax Service
- Remote Service Technician at Support.com
- Escalated Collections Agent at The CMI Group
4 months at this Job
- High school
Philadelphia, PA September 2017 - present, Regional Operations Support Specialist * Responsible for maintaining the work flow billing of both biomedical and diagnostic imagining daily operations in the Northeast Zone for Jefferson Hospital * Audit all biomedical and imaging operations for Jefferson's entire health system on use of GE equipment * Maintains all billing data for health system to accurately bill for each month end and quarter close * Responsible for maintaining and monitoring a $4m pool
- Regional Operations Support Specialist at Makeup by Rita Marie
- Certified Professional Makeup Artist at Makeup by Rita Marie
- Office Supervisor and Assistant to the Director at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Biomedical Instrumentation
- Medical Secretary at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Transplant Services
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Health Services Management - Alpha Sigma Lambda
- Certification in Makeup Artistry - Commerce
Operations Support Specialist for Vice President of Accountable Care Operations
• Oversees heavy calendar management, requiring interaction with both internal and external executives, other executive assistants and external vendors to coordinate a variety of complex executive meetings.
• Communicates and handle incoming and outgoing electronic communications on behalf of the executive.
• Prioritizes and manages multiple projects simultaneously, and follows through on issues in a timely manner. Designs and produces varies reports and presentations for mulitple department projects and meetings.
• Oversees and administers department specific programs or long range assignments.
• Coordinates travel arrangements and prepares expense reports.
• Produces, formats and edits correspondence and documents.
• Creates and maintains necessary tracking/coordination spreadsheets.
• Schedules department events, conference facilities, weekly/month department meetings, and plans and negotiates food and site locations where necessary.
• Prepares meeting agendas and coordinates meeting minutes.
• Receives and processes bill payments.
• Researches, prices and purchases office supplies.
• Oversees and manages department payroll.
• Performs special projects as assigned.
- Operations Support Specialist at WellCare
- Executive Assistant at Anthem
- Outreach Care Specialist at Amerigroup
- Executive Assistant at Amerigroup
3 months at this Job
- B.S. - Business Administration
● Logistics Specialist
● Team Lead for Logistics scheduling review for ITC programs
● Sr Trainer for review process and scheduling
● Manages, processes and data maintenance for Operations Support Department
● Develop technology based solutions for existing processes to maintain relevance and efficiency in today's increasingly technology driven world. Pushed for automation of daily tasks to improve data quality and review process
● Works with supervisor staff to maintain full staffing coverage for various programs ITC wide
- Operations Support Specialist at Covance
- Program Representative (temp) at Randstad Holding
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts degree in Psychology - Psychology
Professional expert driven to inspire customer confidence and foster business growth. Experience implementing advanced financial and technical skills in complex customer environments. 8/2016 - 10/2018 OPERATIONS SUPPORT SPECIALIST, dale insulation Performed Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable functions for entire office. Processed work tickets and dispersed to service staff for completion. Entered contracts into database. Administered credit card and expense reimbursements. Interviewed candidates for open positions and assisted with the hiring process.
- OPERATIONS SUPPORT SPECIALIST at DALE INSULATION & GUTTERS
- LINE LEAD at
- OPERATIONS SPECIALIST/LEVEL 2 TECHNICIAN, asurion at
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA
Operations Support Specialist
• Supported Facility Mgmt. for four locations, which included Janitorial, Landscaping, Pest Control and Safety
• Conducted facility inspections
• Responsible for organizing and facilitating monthly team meetings
• Processed weekly payroll
• Created hiring packets for new employees; maintained personnel files
• Assisted with daily Safety meetings
• Created monthly Janitorial schedules
• Translated for Spanish speaking employees
• Processed all invoices for four locations
• Assisted with subcontractor management; was first contact for all subcontractors on premises
• Assisted with supervision of Janitorial/Mailroom employees
• Monitored Synergy queue (service tickets for tenants)
• Ordered and received office/janitorial supplies
• Resolved tenant concerns/issues
- Operations Support Specialist at Sodexo
- Instructor Admin Assistant at PEC Safety
- Receptionist/Administrative Assistant at Murphy Appraisal Services
- Provider Maintenance Specialist at Gilsbar, Inc
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- High school or equivalent
• 3/2018 - Present The largest OE supplier and manufacturer of sparkplugs and oxygen sensors for vehicles in North America. IT Operations Support Specialist II Support 500+ onsite and sales remote users. Trouble shoot daily problems, close tickets and handle incoming helpdesk phone calls. Cisco administrator, specializing in programming all needed VOIP applications and systems. Specialize in Windows 10, Office 365, SAP, SharePoint and Apple product support. Administer Active Directory, Adobe, MS and Exchange applications, with daily accountability to support Polycom, RD, Cisco, TeamViewer, ManageEngine, SCCM, and related programs. Consistently the top performer and ticket closer with daily user positive user interaction. Order, install, administer, configure and deploy hardware, software and peripherals. Advanced networking skills, using multiple platforms to address problems and resolve. Advanced AD experience. JSox compliance with auditing and reporting also understand/comply with QMS and EMS policy/procedures.
- IT Operations Support Specialist II at NGK Spark Plugs
- Desktop Support Tech Specialist at HOMEDICS, INC
- Desktop Support Specialist Associate at UNIVERSITY OF MICHIGAN
- GEEKY GIRL TECH SUPPORT at
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Business Administration
- Associate of General Studies - General Studies
Arlington, VA Nov. 2013 - Present
@C5ISR Ground Activity (CCGA), Range 1, Ft. Dix, NJ - JB MDL
Business Operations Support Specialist
• Executive Administrative support to Trail Boss, Branch Chief, and Integration Leads at C5ISR Center Ground Activity
• Generates and controls technical reports to provide user guidance on program's Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) to help identify and solve complex problems with operations
• Work closely with multiple departments providing support to identify, maintain and report program materials, costs and projected needs
• Detailed and extensive experience in the planning, scheduling, direction, coordination, and control necessary for effective and efficient accomplishment of all project requirements
• Provides project management support, including minutes, data analysis, and requirement generation.
• Buyer for materials on contract purchase vehicles
• Manages purchase requisition budget database to account for program/project procurements to available contract budgets
• Oversees project planning and delivery schedules
• Manages meetings, event planning and workflows
• Works independently on tasks assigned by government and CACI project management office (PMO)
• Provides the concept, design, copy content and production of 4-, 2-color and Black and White collateral materials: Technical reports, Story Boards, event design outlines, Standard Operating Procedures, brochures, fact sheets and posters, briefs/presentations, operations documentation and illustrations, system administration manuals, reference manuals, installation guides, training guides/manuals and technical diagrams
• Analyzes functional specs, interviews SMEs, mentors' co-workers and works with internal departments to understand product functionality
• Manages multiple projects concurrently and meets all documentation deliverable deadlines
• Maintains the internal information systems documentation library OTHER RELEVENT EXPERIENCE
- Business Operations Support Specialist at CACI International, Inc
- Marketing & Creative Services Manager and Proposal Coordinator at Perspecta Labs
- Senior Graphic Designer, Project Manager at Solari Creative
- Marketing Communications Manager at Tellium, Inc
5 years, 4 months at this Job
- Graduate Certificate in Instructional Design & Technology - Instructional Design & Technology
- Graduate Certificate - Business Leadership Skills
- MEd - e-Learning Technology & Design / Adult Education
- BA - Art / Graphic Design
- AAS - Communication Design
* Dispatch and route daily/weekly orders to 20 natural gas utility technicians and contractors using scheduling system * Work daily to resolve customer complaints and issues from the customer call center, customer contact * Run several error reports daily to research and resolve issues * Support Operations Supervisors with customer inquiries and research * Support meter issue investigation, process meter exchanges and equipment orders * Support Comfort Plan Program by enrolling customers and bill for year contract * Bill customers for 3rd Party Damage * Send red tag letter to customers when appliances are condemned, to stay in compliance with safety standards * Send customer outage notifications * Create non-availability/block time for technicians for meetings, training and time off * Safety Committee Member: 2016, 2017 and 2018
- Operations Support Specialist at BLACK HILLS ENERGY
- Cashier - Seasonal at TARGET
- Administrative Assistant at BLACK HILLS ENERGY
- Administrative Assistant at ADECCO at BLACK HILLS ENERGY
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Business Administration