HR Operations Team Leader, US and Canada (Feb 2017 to Dec 2018)
• Responsible to lead a team of HR Generalists in the day to day operational needs of the company, its manager and employees
• Work with Local HRBP's to support the business and global HR Initiatives
• Participated in Global project design and rollout of Workday
- HR Operations Team Leader at FLSmidth
- HR Business Partner at FLSmidth
- HR Administrative Specialist at FLSmidth
- Sutter Physician Services at
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science in Psychology - Psychology
New York Achieved business objectives, increased market share, improved sales performance, created and executed trade marketing plans, organized events, and attended trade shows. Directed daily operations with collaborative, hands-on management style and the belief that the leader needs to be able to work alongside staff members to complete the tasks on hand. OPERATIONS TEAM LEADER (February 2007 to September 2018) Delivered professional support for the clients by clearing their trades and resolving problems that resulted in enhancing strong client relationship and improving client satisfaction. ♦ Pioneered the complete establishment of a multi-million-dollar middle office portal which was tailored for varying types of trade processing. ♦ Executed everyday managerial operations and transitioned the organization to a self-clearing operation firm. Delivered administrative-level assistance with every situation faced on global trade clearance. ♦ Maintained superior client relations by showcasing excellent support through effective communication. Selected as administrator to support and assist clients with problems of varying intensities and troubleshoot all trade related issues. ♦ Established client, broker, and end customer relations in order to obtain smooth settlement of all aspects of the trade. Prevented buy-ins, collection of all corporate actions, and maintained client databases. ♦ As an efficiency group member of different councils including ISTIC, Operations and Soft Dollar: developed guidelines for best practice initiatives for the clearance of market wide trading; served on panel which introduced industry-wide changes to settlement rules; suggested policy changes for Soft Dollar management; created daily custom reports for clients.
- OPERATIONS TEAM LEADER at Bloomberg Tradebook LLC
11 years, 7 months at this Job
· Operations Team Leader (Hydraulics): Under the direction of the Operations Supervisor, I am responsible for leading the 3rd Shift Operations team. Assist with the leading and coaching of employees to deliver excellence to our customers and meet assigned deadlines. Ensure that production is managed in an efficient and safe manner with the highest quality standards while encouraging a clean and organized environment. Interaction at all levels of the organization. Provide coaching and direction to the teams, while driving accountability in the business; ultimately helping lead the department to achieve its business level and strategic goals utilizing Lean and continuous improvement methodologies to drive continuous improvements. Promote quality by demonstrating customer focus and regularly communicating customer feedback to employees in order to facilitate collaborative problem solving, drive continuous quality improvement and ensure alignment/compliance with industry standards. Lead shift start meetings and assign employees to appropriate work each day to address changing workloads. Conduct process checks (e.g. standardized work) Train employees in work processes and monitor daily progress and performance. Collaborate with the department supervisor and other team leaders to ensure production requirements are met / exceeded each day. Lead root cause analysis approach for variance to target. Open and available to employee needs regarding the appropriate tools, training to meet department objectives. Lead by example supporting Eaton company initiatives including EBE, EBS, ELS, etc. In the absence of the shift supervisor, fill in as shift supervisor. Ensure essential products have been updated and distributed prior to start of the on-coming shift
- Operations Team Leader at Eaton Hydraulics
- Assembler, Team Leader, Production Coordinator, Lean Coordinator at Eaton Electrical
- Spin Operator at Mohawk Industries
- Case Picker at Peytons Southeastern
4 months at this Job
- Associates of Science - Business Administration/General Transfer
- Bachelor of Science - Industrial Management
I work as a manager in a call center environment. As an Operations Team Leader, I oversee the attendance and adherence of the agents in the center. I work to make sure the needs of the business are met. I help coach and mentor our agents though observations and one on one contact.
- Operations Team Leader at LanguageLine Solutions
- Tier II Technical Support, Internet Services at AT&T
- Training Consultant at Fred Pryor Seminars
- Dispatch Manager at Praxair Health Care
5 years at this Job
- Master's - Social Work
- Master's - Psychology
While working for Dicks Sporting Goods and Field and Stream, I have learned a lot about store operations as well as sales within a retail environment. I was apart of the remodel project team and am currently apart of the district inventory team. I have been in charge of multiple store resets that include gondola building, fixture building, planogram following, and merchandising. I currently work as a Sales Team Leader for two separate departments within the store. I have overseen shipping and receiving processes. I was also chosen to oversee the ship from store processes for both stores over the holidays.
- Operations/Team Leader at Dicks Sporting Goods/ Field and Stream
- Bartender/Server at Applebees
2 years, 5 months at this Job
● Set schedules and oversaw daily workflow. Interpersonal and written
● Trained, mentored and directed a team of 25 processors. communication
● Establish good working relationships and effectively communicated Outgoing personality with other departments. Articulate writer
● Tracked and monitored donor charts and corrections from operations Strong organizational and planning staff. skills
● Willingly performed any additional tasks that were assigned to me. Staff Management
● Ensured fellow employees were properly following standard Hard working operating procedures. Aseptic techniques
● Monitored quality control processes. Self-motivated
● Observed machine operation and diagnosed malfunctions. Efficient worker
● Performed preventative maintenance to maintain optimal productivity. Knowledge of Word and Excel
● Increased the overall efficiency and productivity of the team by Responsible revamping jobs, schedules and daily assignments. Strong interpersonal skills
● Maintained team compliance with company standards, safety practices Quality Assurance and Control and regulatory and environmental requirements.
- Operations Team Leader at MiMedx Group Inc
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Biological Science
- College Prep
Manage inbound and outbound operations simultaneously including developing projections and scheduling labor accordingly ❖ Maintain a safety focus by ensuring safety standards are followed, teaching safety practices to employees, looking for ways to improve safety, and looking for ways to exceed safety standards and reduce risk potential ❖ Evaluate and develop team members to encourage continuous improvement as well as professional growth ❖ Execute daily plans to meet delivery commitment times, productivity standards. Operations Coordinator ❖ Systematically generated both inbound and outbound workflow for team members through WMS system ❖ Audited and managed inventory levels to identify and resolve any discrepancies ❖ Managed inbound and outbound labor to meet daily goals while maintaining a safety focus ❖ Directed daily town hall meetings to approximately 100 team members to communicate volume, current status, as well as daily goals Wegmans Achievements: Cross Docking- Primary manager responsible for the rollout of cross docking program for Wegmans. I have since implemented new processes as well as improved current processes to improve efficiency and maximize work flow. Ice Room Production Specialist- Completed three month special assignment. During this assignment I learned and demonstrated knowledge of food safety regulations and protocols.
- Distribution Operations Team Leader at Wegmans Food Markets, Inc
- Store Associate at BG's Value Market
6 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science in Business Administration - Business Management
Responsibilities Provide leadership to continuously improve teams’ business performance in terms of health, safety and environment, compliance, reliability and productivity. Ensure compliance with all relevant federal, and local regulatory requirements and company policies and procedures pertaining to operations and maintenance; Understand and manage facility risks, reliability and performance. Understand and implement Gas Operations Strategies. Effectively manage all resources, including people, finances, materials and time to ensure maximum efficiency in planning, forecasting, and implementation. Develop and foster an environment which actively enables and encourages employee innovation, continuous improvement, and commitment to operational excellence. Actively participate in the development of goals and objectives from Area level and lead the efforts to achieve these goals in the Area. Manage Operations and Maintenance contracts, understand Commercial Agreements and Asset Management Plans. Develop, manage and monitor budgets for the area. Effectively work and interact with peers to optimize results and contribute to company success. Ensure that the company has a positive and visible image in the communities within the Area and actively engage with key Stakeholders. Manage and coordinate emergency response with a requirement to be on call to respond to emergency situations. Build and develop a strong, competent, proactive, and engaged team. Develop succession plans for team. Provide team with excellent performance feedback, appropriate rewards, recognition, and coaching. Continuously develop leadership competencies while maintaining a current knowledge of company strategy, goals, and objectives. Ensure that company resources are effectively utilized to improve reliability and availability of our facilities and to support regional operations. Contribute to companywide objectives and initiatives.
- Operations Team Leader at TransCanada USA
- Project Manager at Reagan Power & Compression, LLC
- Business Development Manager at Reagan Power & Compression, LLC
- General Manager at Wilkinson Technologies, LTD
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Industrial Technologie
• Conducted sales calls and closing techniques which generated new business for a moving services company, engendering over 20 commitments and $90K in profits.
• Opened an additional call center; wrote three procedure manuals for training, protocols and situational scenarios; managed operations for a team of six sales agents, ensuring quality calls.
• Dispatched and directed truck routes and scheduling for up to 15 truck drivers while also managing their call outs and personal time off days.
- Sales/Operations Team Leader at Suddath
- Sales Manager at All My Sons Moving and Storage
- Customer Service Agent at
- Title Clerk and Secretary at Department of Motor Vehicles
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Associate degree in Business Administration - Business Administration
● Trained and directly supervised two bi-coastal export departments.in all facets of ocean and air exports, specializing in wine, beer and spirits
● Managed special export projects for key accounts (ex: California Wine European Spring Tour, 2016-present; global exports for Miller Coors)
● Ensured invoicing to customers is completed by teams within company deadlines- with quotes and/or agreed rates- while capturing both domestic and destination payables (per INCO terms and US Customs regulations).
● Assisted sales in developing accounts by maximizing profits, negotiating rates via Ocean/Air carriers and trucking companies
● Assisted Operations Manager and Branch Manager in monitoring group KPI's, to ensure they are met on a monthly basis
● Regularly traveled between West and East coast offices offices to provide additional training and support for staff, as well as for performance evaluation of team(s).
● Assisted global import offices with air and ocean quotes, document turnovers, obtaining customs release and delivery to final destination.
- Operations Team Leader at JF Hillebrand USA
- Manager at Box Brothers Northern California
- Operations Manager - Sales & Customer Service at Box Brothers Southern California
3 years, 3 months at this Job
- Some college