Support the establishment and maintenance of performance metrics of Safety, Quality, People, and Delivery.
• Achieve annual goals for Total Recordable Incidents and Lost Time Recordable Incidents.
• Provide leadership/management support (coaching, performance management development (PMD's), training, issue resolution, etc.) to direct reports.
• Take ownership of safety initiatives including incident investigations and reporting within the required timeframe. Participate in monthly safety walkthroughs and continuous improvement activities.
• Execute operations to ensure daily safety and quality objectives are achieved. Quality
• Monitor all client requirements through the approved Electronic Batch Records and Standard Operating Procedures are being followed to ensure product is produced with the utmost safety and quality with the patient in mind.
• Continuous monitoring ensuring direct reports are up to date on compliance training. Support inventory accuracy activities to achieve annual targets. Provide QWI updates and Change Controls to support continuous improvements.
• Perform risk assessments determining the need for Problem Report investigations. Cost/People
• Provide role-model leadership in driving change to achieve continuous improvement through Lean best practices, PPI.
• Through Leader-Standard Work monitor performance and effectiveness of operations.
• Support team building exercises.
• Motivate teams to establish goals, metrics, data and plans to achieve organizational objectives.
• Build and maintain relationships with key internal and external customers; including success functioning as a change agent/team leader and team member in a multi-skilled, dynamic and matrix business environment.
• Support and mentor direct reports to lead Daily Management Board meetings.
• Responsible for performance reviews and delivery of PMDs. Delivery
• Serve as a point of escalation for Operations issues.
• Monitor job rates and daily schedule adherence.
• Balance labor resources across operations as necessary to assure the overall success of the Department.
• Support trending productivity blockers and enhancers.
• Initiate and follow through on action items to alleviate the productivity blockers.
• Contribute to labor resource forecasting under the direction of the Manager.
• Support and contribute to continuous improvement activities for service level performance.
• MS-Office Capabilities (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Operations Team Leader at ThermoFisher Scientific, Operations Dept
- Operations Manager at Merck & Co, Vaccines Division
- Chemical Operator at Merck and Co. Bulk Pharmaceuticals
- Production Supervisor at Eagle Bend Manufacturing
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- - Management and Quality Systems
- High School Diploma
Operations Team Lead for all Pack/Shipping, functions including Pack Hospital, Sorter Hospital including Put Away. Former Operations Team Leader of Pick Department where I worked close with pack department to reach Co. NDD (Next Day Delivery)/SLA (Service Level Agreement) goals.
- Operations Team Leader at Geodis
- District Manager at Primerica
- Supervisor at ABX AIR/LGSTX, INC
- Team Leader at ABX AIR/LGSTX, INC
5 months at this Job
- High school
• I was a First Lego League Team's operations leader. I managed the team and operations to ensure that all operations were efficient and cost-effective to optimize the given budget.
• Assisted with development and implementation of quality controls, productivity standards and compliance guidelines
• Actively suggested operational improvements to enhance quality, improve production times and reduce costs
- Operations Team Leader at First Lego League
- Cashier at Pizza Stand
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
I was promoted to Team Leader after six months of working at DMAX. As a team leader my responsibilities include metrics of safety, responsiveness, quality, and cost. Along with my team, I was responsible for the entire warehouse logistics operations. This includes inventory, part counts, hot sheets, and direct communication with upper management. Awards & Acknowledgements
• SouthdaleSTRONG - Sinclair Showcase
• Received a 2 year scholarship for most improved GPA
• Global Manufacturing System Training
• Certified as a "Train the Trainer" - Miami Industrial Truck
- Warehouse Operations Team Leader at DMAX Warehouse
- Moraine - Shipping and Receiving Desk Coordinator at DMAX Warehouse
- Graphic Designer and Sales at Moonshine Printing, Oxford
- Kettering - Camp Leader at Kettering Recreation Center
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- - Visual Communication/Graphic Design
❑ Supported Operations manager and performs management duties when manager is absent or out of office ❑ Mentored and guided employees ensuring all were trained in product knowledge and capable of performing assigned duties. ❑ Trained new team members. ❑ Coordinate and lead trainings on various systems and processes ❑ Interact with employees, make recommendations, and ensure all workers are fully capable and understand their duties and succeed. ❑ Allocating jobs and workloads to individual staff members based on their ability. ❑ Established a team of 8 to meet daily operations goals. ❑ Managed warehouse operations, including shipping and receiving as well as inventory control.
- Operations Team Leader at Newegg
- Specialist at APL LOGISTICS
- Data entry clerk at APL LOGISTICS
3 years, 3 months at this Job
- Lead a team of 2 Field Applications Engineers and 22-25 technicians including RF, Network Configuration and Network Operations specialists during field exercise for the eXportable Combat Training Capability (XCTC) Program with the Army National Guard: ◦ Build rapport and maintain dialog with key officers of training brigade throughout the year to plan and execute a base-wide communications network which can cover up to 80km x 60km with the ability to track 3000 soldiers and vehicles 24/7. ◦ Network consists of 6-12 mobile communications towers, point-to-point wireless links, 3000+ data radios and 5 UHF radio repeater sites. Environmental impact, historical/cultural sites and a formal risk mitigation assessment plan must be addressed and cleared before execution. ◦ Plan daily and weekly schedule to enable 24/7 operations of the Network Operation Center. Successfully kept labor to within 3% of budget, well within acceptable margins for missions. ◦ Provide timely status updates to field management, corporate management, logistics team, engineering R&D team and key Army officers. ◦ Responsible for the tracking, maintenance and operation of government furnished property worth $20+ million during XCTC exercises. ◦ Deployed solar-powered relay sites, by helicopter transport, on rugged mountainous terrain in support of the Operational Test Command at USMC Air Ground Combat Center, Twentynine Palms, to track the testing of the Joint Light Tactical Vehicle. ◦ Promote Ravenswood Solutions and FlexTrain to current and potential military clients at planning conferences and product demonstration. - Mentor newly hired Field Applications Engineers during their first field exercise. Field Applications Engineer - Prepare Red Hat servers, GPS tracking devices, mobile tower components for month-long field exercises with the Army National Guard and U.S Army, Joint Modernization Command: ◦ Joint Modernization Command (Ft. Bliss, TX) * Set up 8 communications towers throughout McGregor Range to support the live tracking of soldiers 2000 soldiers and vehicles. ◦ XCTC 17.1 & 17.3 (Ft. Pickket, VA). XCTC 16.3 (Ft. Hood) - Communicating with vendors and subcontractors regarding design changes, testing and manufacturing of additional equipment during non-travel season.
- Network Operations Team Leader at Ravenswood Solutions
- Field Applications Engineer at SRI International
- IT Student Assistant at San Jose State University
- Geek Squad Agent at Geek Squad - Best Buy Santana Row
3 years, 4 months at this Job
- BS - Electrical Engineering
• Partner with leaders to coordinate sales and operations in four offices with 300 financial advisors.
• Lead a team of 24 staff, both registered and non-registered that support financial advisors and our offices.
• Recruiting process and onboarding of all new staff, leaders and advisors within our Complex.
• Partner with direct leader to facilitate a monthly Strategic Team Meeting which encompassed all sales, compliance and operational updates to deliver on our Brand Promise and execute on our goals.
• Demonstrated functional capabilities that include strategic business partner, sales operations, business product management, multiple site operations, compliance, technology, finance, P&L management, process improvement and business disciplines to ensure accountability.
- Senior Operations Team Leader at Ameriprise Financial
- Client Service for Medicare and Medicaid team at Medica Health Plans
- Franchise Market Group Manager at Ameriprise Financial
- Project and Program Manager at Ameriprise Financial
6 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science degree
• Conducted sales calls and closing techniques which generated new business for a moving services company, engendering over 20 commitments and $90K in profits.
• Opened an additional call center; wrote three procedure manuals for training, protocols and situational scenarios; managed operations for a team of six sales agents, ensuring quality calls.
• Dispatched and directed truck routes and scheduling for up to 15 truck drivers while also managing their call outs and personal time off days.
- Sales/Operations Team Leader at Suddath
- Sales Manager at All My Sons Moving and Storage
- Customer Service Agent at Protection One, Inc.
- Title Clerk and Secretary at Department of Motor Vehicles
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Associate degree in Business Administration - Business Administration
As an Operations Team leader I have a team of 15-20 direct reports. We are responsible for delivering the highest level of customer service and the most up to date and accurate policies in a fast paced inbound call center environment. I am responsible for using new and innovative leadership strategies to engage and motivate my team to exceed company expectations.
- Operations Team Leader at JPMorgan Chase
- Branch Operations Support Senior Specialist III at JP Morgan Chase
- Branch Operations Support Analyst I at JP Morgan Chase
- Project Manager at Footprint Retail Services
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Family Resource Management
- Associate of Arts - English
* Responsible for the daily operations of the material handling department. * Led a 15+ team to execute material delivery for wine bottling production * Partnered with various departments and vendors to maintain timely material delivery. * Analyzed inventory reports to maintain sufficient inventory levels to meet bottling production needs. * Engaged team members in continuous improvement. * Experience with SAP Fiori, ADP, and Microsoft Office.
- Operations Team Leader at E&J Gallo Winery
- Technical Support Specialist at Allergan Inc
- Endoscope Technician at Olympus Medical System Group
- Team Leader - Presentation at Target Corp
7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Marketing - Business Marketing