• Promoted from Associate Operations Technician to Operations Technician in August of 2017
• Responsible for packaging products according to customer specifications
• Responsible for completing, verifying, and QA checking paperwork
• Trained new associates
• Responsible for weighing chemicals, formulating, adjusting pH, filling medias, and operating an autoclave for media sterilization
• Trained on proper cleaning and sanitization of equipment and steam sterilization of media tanks
• Required to communicate with various departments about media requirements on a daily to weekly basis
• Required to perform aseptic cleanroom behavior and gowning procedures
- Operations Technician at Merck
- Senior Telephone Service Representative at M&T Bank
- Copy & Print Center Production Supervisor at Staples
- Copy & Print Center Associate at Staples
4 years, 8 months at this Job
- Associate - Management
As an operations technician, I am in charge of providing a hazard-free and organized workplace, engaging and assisting customers and employees with any of their needs, and providing the best customer service possible.
- Operations Technician at H&M
- Baker at Jay's Baked Goods
- Server/Bartender at Big Daddy's UWS
- Server at Chevy's
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Associate - Marketing management
- AS - Psychology
The branch of Rockwater Energy Solutions I previously worked for is now Select Energy Services. My tasks and responsibilities as an Operations Technician for Select are much the same as they were for Rockwater: I learned in great detail the layout, set up, and mechanics of water transferring on natural gas fracs.
- Operations Technician at Select Energy Services
- Bartender at Red River Roadhouse
- Christmas light Installer at Griswold X-mas lights
- Water Transfer Technician at Rockwater Energy Solutions
4 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
This a process for the surface coating of blades that are going into jet engines on planes. My duties as an operations technician in Platinum Aluminide (PtAl) range from several different processes such as, attending team meetings before and after shifts, completing proper documentation of each process that is completed, using computers with Oracle to move completed jobs from one station to the next, and making sure that any process that is completed meets quality standards. Various jobs that are done within the platinum aluminide department are incoming parts and degrease, grit blast, plating line, gel inject, clean and tape, masking, VPA, demasking, backflush, and ultrasonic cleaning. While performing jobs I am responsible for maintaining a clean and safe work station. Proper PPE is always utilized at all times while inside the plant.
- Operations Technician at PG Technologies
- Worker/Sales Associate at Piggly Wiggly
- Yard Worker at Centerville Baptist Church
- Store Associate at Winn Dixie
2 months at this Job
- Associates of Applied Science - Oil and Gas Process Operating Technology
- High School Diploma
• 2014 - 2018 Privately owned environmental services company that provides a wide range of environmental services for the clean and disposal of hazardous and nonhazardous waste. OPERATIONS TECHNICIAN Supported company objectives and ensured client satisfaction by completing various environmental clean up and maintenance activities including emergency response, underground/above ground storage tank installations, repair and removal, nonhazardous and hazardous waste disposal, cleaning of separators, tanks and pipelines, soil and groundwater sampling and remediation.
• Provided outstanding service and top tier results for companies operating in various industries including chemical (NALCO), coal, oil & gas, pest control, tar facilities, gas stations, and science labs.
• Provided expertise and served as a key contributor for hazardous spill clean up. Conducted soil remediation and ensured compliance with all OSHA and EPA regulations.
• Built a work crew during a major cleanup of 100,000 gallon tar vat that was 350 degrees. Led crew to complete clean up using a shovel and bucket and packed it out with ladders two stories high. Motivated team and kept an upbeat environment. Ensured safety of workers during a project that was highly stressful, physically taxing and high risk.
• Leveraged strong relationship skills to coach, mentor and motivate employees to spend time preparing for upcoming jobs and maintained a safe and compliant working environment while delivering client success.
- OPERATIONS TECHNICIAN at Miller Environmental
4 years at this Job
- High school or equivalent
I permi ed all the equipment and electrical jobs Operations Technician with Weld County. 04/2008 - 12/2018 -I filed forms with the state of Colorado so that compliance regulations were accomplished. -I was a data entry super user. Coworkers would come to me if they needed training on the databases that we used. -I was in charge of material transfers. When equipment was needed on locations I would fill out MT's so that crews could go to the Noble equipment yards and pick up whatever was needed. -I tracked costs of projects. Keeping on budget and being aware of the budget of a project was very important to the construction department. I would help my foreman keep on track and aware of where they were at, at all phases of projects.
- operations technician at Noble Energy Inc
- production assistant at Petro Canada Resources
- at Ehrilich Toyota and Scion
10 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in General Business Administration - General Business Administration
- High School Diploma
Tel. No.. (318) 861-8200
• Operations Technician operating the equipment for Coating, Printing and Compression of Tablets.
• Performed and accomplished SAP transaction for the operations.
• Batch Records Documentation and Reconciliation.
• Documentation of Equipment and Room logbooks.
• Complies with Company's cGMP, SOP and other Policies, including Federal and State Regulations.
• Performs other duties as assigned by the Team Lead and/or Coordinator
- Pharmaceutical Operations Technician at Dr. Reddys Laboratories of Louisiana LLC
- AutoCAD Drafter/Detailer at Seal Craft Corporation
- AutoCAD Drafter/Detailer at CON-FAB Engineering & Welding
- Supervisor at Del Monte Philippines, Inc
8 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering - Civil Engineering
Kauffman Stadium DAS operations technician, primarily working with ADRF equipment. Remote, link, headend work, to include troubleshooting, fiber splicing, software upgrade. I am currently the only operations tech for WS in the mid-west, I perform all phases of installation and repair for the Sprint DAS and the Neutral Host for all venues under MMR contract for wireless services. Site survey for new installs Site data collection and call testing
- Area Operations Technician at Wireless Services, Inc
- Assistant Manager, RSO and Sales at Target Time Defense
- Field Quality Manager at Telamon Corporation
- Program Manager at Canwell Group
5 months at this Job
- - TELLABS ADVANCED ENGINEERING
IT Operations Technician I (2006 - 2008) * Resolved technical issues for 500+ local end users and 5000+ remote end-users across six states, closing 95% of trouble tickets on the first call without escalation; achieved a user satisfaction rating of 3.9/4.0 * Configured out of the box computer hardware, installing all proprietary desktops to ensure users have all necessary capabilities and VPN access * Interfaced with new hires to assess their technical needs and design a desktop/laptop that best suits their job duties * Led multiple new retail store LAN/WAN and point-of sale installation projects, completing installs ahead of schedule * Acted in a lead tech role in a Western HQ office move (200+ end users), installing and configuring Cisco routers, switches, WAPs, and APC ups; organized move logistics finishing within seven days and zero user downtime * Selected by management to troubleshoot IT issues for special on-site projects and events, resulting in consistently being called back to provide services year over year
- IT Operations Technician II at CenturyLink
- Customer Service Technician II at GameTech International
12 years, 4 months at this Job
- Associate of Science in Computer Networking - Computer Networking
In the position as Field Operations Technician, I was responsible for maintaining, troubleshooting, and repairing many different network elements at various central office locations ( Alcatel, Tellabs, Infinera, Cisco, Ciena, Juniper, Sonus) . Working with both internal and external customer to solve problems ranging from simple physical equipment changes to complex troubleshooting using a wide verity of test and analysis equipment. Some of the test equipment use were JDSU, Expo, and T-Berd. I was responsible of asset management of large sites with many different type of telecommunication switch gear. My main focus was working the maintenance shift, covering both planned and unplanned work as the sites required. I was responsible for installation, test, and turn up of new network equipment including the power portion of installation.
- Field Operations Technician II at Centurylink Communications
- MSO Technician II at Sprint Corporation
- Switch Control Center Technician at ITC Deltacom
9 years, 7 months at this Job
- A.A.S degree - Telecommunications
- - Electronics and Communications Engineering Technology