Cary eye center-Ophthalmic assistant
- Ophthalmic assistant at Duke eye center
- Optometric assistant at
3 years at this Job
- - AAO Ophthalmic Medical Assistant Study
As an Ophthalmic Assistant, I prepare patients to be seen by one of the three doctors in the company. From greeting the patients to checking for an updated glasses prescription, checking ocular pressures, ocular muscle balance, peripheral vision, and patients with cataracts, diabetic retinopathy, and glaucoma. The data collected such as medical, personal, and surgical history is an important duty to make sure the doctor's are able to spend more one on one time with the patients, and make sure their needs are met. I also have training with Visual Field testing, OCT Macula and Nerve testing, Lipiview, along with some scheduling training for Cataract surgeries and lasers.
- Ophthalmic Assistant at Eye Group, LLC.
- Front Desk at Planet Fitness
- Waitress/Cashier at Western Sizzlin
- Host / Cashier at LA HUERTA
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- - International Business
- - International Studies
- High school or equivalent
Energetic and outgoing Certified Ophthalmic Assistant with 10 years experience in Ophthalmology/Optometry Practices. Able to work successfully in fast paced settings efficiently and demonstrate excellent critical thinking skills.
- Certified Ophthalmic Assistant at Dailey Harvey Eye Associates
- Medical Receptionist at Dr. Robert Whitlock O.D
- Optician at Pearle Vision
- Optician/Optometric Technician at Dr. Janet Dardick O.D
5 years, 10 months at this Job
560 N Camino Mercado #1, Casa Grande, AZ 85122 (520) 426-9224
• Ophthalmic scribe certificate
• Ophthalmic Assistant
• Perform technician work up
• Special testing
• Use of Next Gen
• Proficient in Microsoft
• Return Calls
• Call in orders for doctor
• Scribe and coding
• Scanning documents into charts
• Triage emergency
• Cleaning instruments for clinic use
- Ophthalmic Assistant at Southwestern Eye Center
- Certified Nursing Assistant at Oasis Pavilion Nursing and Rehabilitation Center
- at Long Term and Skilled
- Crew member at Culver's
10 months at this Job
Same job duties as listed below under previous Ophthalmic Assistant job duties. Will test for COT in May, 2019.
- Certified Ophthalmic Assistant at Royo Eye & Laser Center
- Certified Ophthalmic Assistant at Medical Vision Technology
- Ophthalmic Technician/Scribe at Adkins Eye Specialists
- Para Educator at Sutter County Superintendent Of Schools
5 months at this Job
- - Nursing
• I'm a certified ophthalmic assistant.
• 6 years experience in the field of ophthalmology.
• knowledgeable in anatomy and diseases of the eye.
• remarkable ability in history taking, evaluate patient problems and provide complete documentation of patient records.
• skills in performing the following instruments: IOL master, A Scan, OCT, Visual field test,lensometer,goldmann tonometer, tono pen, pachymeter, autorefractor and other ophthalmic test.
• assist in minor surgery and lasers.
• knowledgeable in patient care.
- Certified Ophthalmic Assistant at Dr. Jeffery M. Sage DO inc
- Optometrist at Chong Hua Hospital Eye Institute
- Executive at Optical
- Staff Optometrist at LLanillo Romero Optical
6 years, 9 months at this Job
- Diploma - COA
• Certified ophthalmic assistant and ophthalmic scribe certified by JCHAPO
• assist in training and developing employees
• trained in all diagnostic testing to assist in a variety of clinic specialties
• able to scribe in a variety of ophthalmic sub specialties
- Certified Ophthalmic Assistant at Grand Rapids Ophthalmology
- Ophthalmic Technician/ Scribe at Verdier Eye Center
6 years, 8 months at this Job
- Medical Administrative Assistant certificate - Medical administrative assisting
- High school - General
Motivated, professional, and team oriented individual providing support for six doctors. Head technician for our contact lens specialist, helping him with contacts, computer intake, and ICD-10. Duties including:
➢ Taking patient histories, refractions, checking pupils, and CVF in addition to checking IOP w/ Applanation Tonometry and going over exam and any instructions with patients.
➢ Machinery: Auto and manual Lensometer, IOL Master, A Scan, Humphrey Visual Field, Optical Coherence Tomography and photos, OPD 3, and pachymetry.
➢ Additional duties include: Helping with administrative work, in charge of equipment training and maintenance, and saving IOL master measurements to NextGen.
➢ Major Accomplishments include: ◦ Receiving my certification for ophthalmic assistant ◦ Received training on NextGen
- Certified Ophthalmic Assistant at Clinical
- Lead Ophthalmic Technician at Envision Eye and Laser
- Lead Ophthalmic Technician at Consulting Ophthalmologists, LLC
- Head Ophthalmic Technician at Greater Maryland Eye Physicians & Surgeons
5 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Health Care Administration
- Associates - Occupational Studies
- High School Diploma
• Explored the opportunity to work in a small ophthalmic/optometric office which collaborates with a optometry office in New Jersey, allowing the chance to learn a new realm of the ophthalmology world and how it coordinates with optometry. The opportunity to learn and see hands on how different diagnoses appear in the eye with the help and guidance of the ophthalmologist along with being able to refine my ability to refract manually. Learning daily about laser surgery, the process of surgeries, along with performing the other duties of an ophthalmic assistant .
- Certified Ophthalmic Assistant at Newtown Laser and Eye Institute
- JCAHPO Certified Ophthalmic Assistant at Tri-County Eye Physicians and Surgeons, PC
- Student Worker/Librarian at Cabrini College
- Support Staff at Wehrung's Lumber and Home Center
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Biology
Responsibilities Preliminary ocular testing, scheduling, answering phones, purchasing agent, perform various ocular testing, sterilize instruments, cross trained in some office duties, compliant with HIPPA regulations, one on one with patients, able to keep up with patient flow,and comply with deadlines in a timely manner. Accomplishments Certified Ophthalmic Assistant, role model, supportive to other employees, gave 100 % of my abilities, dependable ,self disciplined, role model, always worked at doing best, took care of my patients as if they were my family. Skills Used common sense, 18 years of experience on ocular training, typing, phone etiquette, the use of a copier, agility, filing, scheduling, patient etiquette, versibilty.
- Certified Ophthalmic Assistant at JONES EYE CENTER
21 years, 2 months at this Job