- Ophthalmic Technician at Center For Sight
- Ophthalmic Technician at Eye Physicians and Surgeons
- Sales/Finance Manager at Lou Sobh Automotive
1 month at this Job
- Associate - Nursing/Managent
Back office Ophthalmic technician.
- Ophthalmic Technician at Georgia Retina, Northside Hospital, Marietta, Cartersville
- Instructor at Kennesaw State University
- Symposium of Student Scholars, Kennesaw State University at American Society for Microbiology
- Kennesaw - Certified Tutor at Kennesaw State University
3 months at this Job
Flaum Eye Institute, University of Rochester, Rochester, NY Contact Lens Liaison Well Eye Care Ophthalmic Technician Reed Eye Associates, Rochester, NY Ophthalmic Technician OcuSight Eyecare, Rochester, NY Ophthalmic Technician Department of Ophthalmology, University of Rochester Ophthalmic Technician/Medical Secretary
- Medical Assistant Ophthalmic Technician at Flaum Eye Institute
5 years, 5 months at this Job
Ophthalmic technician/Coordinator Patient eye care, history taking, visions, tonometer for pressures, tests using Heidelberg, optos, IOL for cataract evaluations, Humphrey visual field. Began as a receptionist for the first five years and worked up to ophthalmic technician which I have been employed at for over six years.
- Ophthalmic Technician at Cataract and eye disease specialist LLC
11 years, 4 months at this Job
- - General
General ophthalmic technician duties (work ups, testing, imaging, scribing) as well as assisting in refractive surgery (performing pre ops, certified laser operator)
- Ophthalmic Technician at Frantz Eyecare
- Ophthalmic Technician at All Saints Eye Center
- Patient Care Technician at Davita Dialysis
- at All Saints Eye Center
1 year, 8 months at this Job
15 years in busy medical fields 3 years Retinal technician experience current position as ophthalmic technician proficent with BLS and ALS measures CCHT certified hemodialysis technician 2009 AED/CPR trained
- Ophthalmic Technician at Stacey Micha Johnson City NY
3 years, 1 month at this Job
I assist the doctor from the moment a patient enters our department until the patient leaves. I am a certified scribed, MOA, and an ophthalmic technician. I assist eye exams,transcribe while the doctor dictates their findings. I adminster drops and use various equipment to perform eye testing before the patient is seen with the doctor. I am a proficient typist, excellent customer service skills and have the ability to multitask in a very busy office setting.
- Ophthalmic Technician at Guthrie clinic
- Ophthalmic Technician at Robbin's Eye Associates
4 years, 5 months at this Job
- Associates - Medical Assisting
• Lead technician for Jay Rudd, M.D., Ph.D. February 2017.
• Medical mission trip to Montero, Bolivia June 2017.
• Assist physician during consults and routine exams recording and transcribing patient findings, history, diagnostic testing results and imaging studies into electronic medical record.
• Accompany in minor procedures and treatment; including diagnostic testing and sterilization techniques.
• Proficient in Compulink Electronic Medical Record as well as paper charts.
• Advanced knowledge of previous Ophthalmic Technician skills.
- Ophthalmic Technician at Clarus Eye Centre
- Surgery Scheduler/Technician at Olympia Eye Clinic
- Lead Administrative Assistant at College of Business Office of Technology
- Undergraduate Research Assistant at Political Interaction Laboratory for Washington State University
4 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology - Psychology
- - Human, and Natural Resource Sciences
I am a part time ophthalmic technician. I work side by side with Dr. Carabin. I did such things as autorefract, VF, OCT, fundus photos, pachymetry, contact lens training, take patient history, and all front desk work.
- Ophthalmic Technician at Carabin Eye Care
- Lead Ophthalmic Technician/Surgical Coordinator at Glaucoma Institute of Northern NJ
- Ophthalmic Technician at Metro Eye Care
- Receptionist/Ophthalmic Technician at Steven G. Safran, M.D
2 years, 4 months at this Job
Scheduling appointments for new/existing patients Answering multi-line phone Preparing patients for appointments with Dr. as ophthalmic technician, including refractions, iop checks, history review and chief complaints, dilation. Operation of diagnostic equipment including, OCT, Humphrey visual field, Fundus Photos, External Photos, micro spectrometer, pachymeter Filing and purging of charts as necessary Pulling and prepping charts in advance for appointments that week.
- Ophthalmic Technician at Des Moines Eye Care, P.C
- Certified Chiropractic Assistant at Sexton Chiropractic, L.L.C
- April 2016-May 2017 Associated Ophthalmologist at May 2017 Associated Ophthalmologist, P.C
- Administrative Assistant at Consumer Safety Technology
5 months at this Job