- Ophthalmic Technician at Retina Institute of North Carolina
- Owner/Operator at Permanent Makeup by Amanda Buchanan
- at Virginia Eye Institute
- Certified Ophthalmic Assistant, Ophthalmic at Eye Centers of Southeast Texas
1 month at this Job
- - Health Science
Visual field technician and ophthalmic technician.
- Ophthalmic Technician at Pocono Eye
- Lead Editor at Brave Voice Films
- Assistant Director at Brave Voice Films
- Sales Associate at Lowe's Home Improvement Company
at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Lead pediatric Ophthalmic technician and scribe
- Ophthalmic Technician at The Eye Center
- Ophthalmic Assistant at VISION SOURCE
- Ophthalmic Technician at Eye Physicians of Marlborough & Worcester LLC
- Ophthalmic Technician at Meltzer Eye Care Center
11 months at this Job
- Medical Assisting
Its great working as ophthalmic technician and helping people with eye health problem.
- Ophthalmic Technician at New York Eye Care
- optical sales associate at Sterling Optical
- Ophthalmic Assistant at Tilganga Institute of Ophthalmology
at this Job
- CERTIFICATE - LEVEL
As an ophthalmic technician, my daily tasks include OCT scanning, checking visual acuity, checking visual fields, checking eye pressure via applanation/icare/tonopen, administering numbing/dilating drops, and charting via an electronic medical record system (currently Nextech).
- Ophthalmic Technician at Retina Consultants of Carolina
- Hospice Volunteer at Heartland Hospice
- Emergency Room Medical Scribe at Tidelands Health / ScribeAmerica
- Research Assistant at Coastal Carolina University
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Biochemistry
- Bachelor of Science - Psychology
I am a self driven, goal oriented person. Friendly and very positive. I enjoy helping others, also fairly new to the state looking for a great career to pursue. Ophthalmic Technician Dr. Franchi Macomb eye care specialist | Clinton Township, Michigan January 2017 - March 2017 Patient Care, Scheduling, Charting, Medical terminology, Prescriptions, Medical Assistance
- Ophthalmic Technician at Dr. Franchi
- Podiatrist Assistant at Dr. Schwatka Family practice care
- at Patient Care
2 months at this Job
Center for Excellence in Eye Care: 2004 - 2014 (Ophthalmic Technician)
• Assisting patients in their comprehensive eye examinations. Including, but not limited to patients history, chief complaint, visual acuity, cover test, eom Goldman applanation and tono-pen tenometry, automatic lensometery/ automatic refraction/ automatic keratometry, pupil and angle check etc...
• Fitting of soft & rigid contact lenses.
• Performing special testing.
• Ordering of supplies such as contact lenses, eye drops, medications, etc.
• Assisting Dr. Jerome Hernandez in low vision assessments.
• Assisting with charge entry of encounter forms.
- Ophthalmic Technician at Center For Excellence in Eye Care
- Ophthalmic Technician at Laser Eye Center
10 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor's - Criminal Justice
- Certificate - Unit Health coordinator
- - Biology
As an ophthalmic Technician I was responsible for checking a patient's vision, eye pressure and marking their chief complaints. I would see at least 80 people a day and communicated with patients very well. Also very handy around the clinic, solving problems and being a productive member of the team. Warehouse Mattress Galleria 09/12/2017 - 01/18/2018 Restocking and unpackaging mattresses, delivered mattresses and counted inventory. I am experienced in proper techniques with heavy lifting and driving box trucks.
- Ophthalmic Technician at Gulf Coast Eye Institute
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- diploma - order to improve productivity
As an Ophthalmic Technician I provide quality direct patient care to the patient prior to the physicians evaluation. I work through EHR, am familiar with HIPPA rules/regulations, drop instillation, and conducting various preliminary tests for the physician.
- Ophthalmic Technician at Thomas Eye Group
- Ophthalmic Technician at EYE CONSULTANTS OF ATLANTA
- Ophthalmic Technician at The Retinal Institute
- Laboratory Assistant at Aerotek
4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Biology
- - Independent Research Study
- High School Diploma - Dance Program
Ophthalmic Technician/Assistant Assist in the Operating Room to prepare patient for surgery and chart documentation. Assisted with a wide variety of in-office procedures, including set up/tear down, and discharge. Enter all pertinent information into patient's EMR to assist in treatment. Obtaining any other pertinent data and treatments. Tested visual acuity, peripheral vision, color perception, and intraocular pressures to assist in diagnosis and treatment. Performed other tests and measurements such as fundus photography, OCT imaging, Visual field testing, refraction and topography.
- Ophthalmic Technician at Ludwick Eye Center
- Ophthalmic Technician at Maryland Vision Institute - Hagerstown, MD
- Medical Assistant, Holter Monitor Technician, Receptionist at Robinwood heart
2 years, 8 months at this Job