Optical Manager in a high volume producing store. Manage multiple associates, paperwork, scheduling and community out reach.
- Optical Manager at Walmart
- Optical Manager at
- D6z b] at
17 years, 9 months at this Job
- High school - General
- High school or equivalent
Optical Manager/Optician Vista Optical - Fort Lee, VA June 2017 to Present As an Optician I performed the all duties that is associated with that position.As the Manager of the Optical shop I was task to follow the responsibility and standards set forth by the company. Achieve and maintain the highest level of customer service. Monitor and achieve profit, sales and performance goals (i.e. reviewing the P&L). Monitor sales results against budgeted. Ensure all store associates achieve and maintain the highest level of customer service. Provide daily and weekly statistics to District Manager. Hire, supervise and train all store associates. Motivate associates to exceed performance standards. Maintain appropriate professional relations with the doctor and other affiliates.
- Optical Manager at Vista Optical
- Optician at Family Eyecare
- Optician at DIGBY EYE ASSOCIATES
- Optician at Southside Optical
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- - Business Management
I began working for space center eye associates as a back up optician/technician for two doctors, after only two months I was hired as the full time optical manager due to some unforeseen circumstances. Although I had never been in a managerial position, I excelled and exceeded any and all expectations set for me including having the highest sales my boss had ever had since owning her optical. I did everything from sales, filing insurance claims, working with different labs and reps, kept current on new technology and products and most importantly made sure my patients were thoroughly satisfied no matter how difficult the request.
- Optical Manager at Space Center Eye Associates
- Optician/Optometrist Assistant/Front Desk | Dr.Baza at Pasadena Eye Center
- Optician/Optometrist Assistant/Front Desk at Today's Vision
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- High school diploma
My duties as an Optical Manager are taking PDs and Seg Height measurements , manage debt & income ratio to increase our profit margin , processing all jobs (private or non) from ordering glasses , contact lenses (RGPs, soft etc ) to CTL training . Reconciling the Explanation of benefits a.k.a (EOBs) to insure billing is done properly and the proper payment(s) are being received . I style, fit and adjustment glasses with very minor cutting & edging that is done in house. Inventory is done on a monthly basis to ensure consignment frames are being sent back if phased out and to maintain a small to a non-existent balance . I have learned to close out accounts for frame reps and Optical Labs due to poor customer service/ business . Here at Montebello Medical Center we are Ophthalmology and Optometry practice so we learn how to perform VAs(count fingers, Hand Movement ,Light Perception or No LP) , check IOPs , dilating patients, Visual Fields take OCT of nerves .
- Optical Manager at Montebello medical center
- Optician Assistant / Stylist at Ray Ban Sun Optics
- Optician at South Pasadena Eye Care
- Externship at Montebello Medical Center
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- completing G.E's
Oversaw two opticians and ensuring excellence in the optical department
• Managed optical department within Bjs location for high sales in optical needs.
• Coached and trained associates in store.
• Responsible for payroll, scheduling, merchandising, and overall sales
• Coordinated insurance benefits such as VSP, Davis, Superior and Spectera
• Assisted patients with selecting lens for their life styles such as progressive lens with Transition, and Polarized sunglasses.
• Performed managerial duties such as creating schedules, maintaining inventory of frames and accessories
• Dispensed, repaired, and adjusted frames.
• Maintained records for walk in patients, prescriptions, and work order
• Coordinated and managed all retail sales reports, P&L's, and inventory.
• Served as a liaison between our customers and the optical lab ensuring quality customer services and the opportunity of timely deliveries
• Utilized table displays to promote eyewear, accessories and clearance merchandise
- Optical Manager at Usvision/Bjs
- Office Administrator/ medical assistant at Dr. Robert Lindholm- ENT, Allergy and Immunology
- Secretary Specialist at HAN Psychiatry
- Medical Assistant at Main Line Family Medicine
1 year at this Job
- Certificate - Medical Assistant
Schedule appointments, assist clients with issues, check insurances informations. Design, measure, fit, and adapt lenses and frames for client according to written optical prescription or specification. Assist client with selecting frames. Measure customer for size of eyeglasses and coordinate frames with facial and eye measurements and optical prescription. Prepare work order for optical laboratory containing instructions for grinding and mounting lenses in frames. Verify exactness of finished lens spectacles. Adjust frame and lens position to fit client. May shape or reshape frames. Adapting contacts lenses in the patients, laboratories contacts every day.
- Optical Manager at Zoom Optical
- SALES MANAGER at PIZZA CREK
- OPTICAL SALES MANAGER at OPTICAL DINIZ
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- - SALES
• Optical dispensing and frame adjustments
• Optical sales, fitting progressives, taking PD measurements, and frame selections
• Patient pretesting and history taking
• Vision insurance verification
• Verification of orders and quality control
• Managed day to day office flow
- Optical Manager at Sears Optical
- Optician at Vision One
- Math Tutor at
- Office Manager/Lead Optician at Heights Optometry
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Chicana/o Studies
- High School Diploma
I manage the department, work schedule, aged invoice, situations with difficult patients, and doctor relations. I have maintained an organized and efficient department to meet sales goals. I also analyze policies and procedures to ensure corporate compliance. As a manager, I still do the same roles as the other opticians. Roles such as registering patients, booking appointments, answering the phone, perform the screening tests on the patients before they see the doctor, handle tender and figure out issues with insurances.
- Optical Manager at Shopko Optical
- Optician at Shopko Optical
- Holiday Cashier at Walmart
- Housekeeper at Holiday Inn Express & Suites
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- - Marketing, Marketing Design
Team-Oriented Check-In, Check-Out, Answer Phone, Schedule Appointments, Triage Multi-Tasking Calls, Scan Documents, Verify Insurance Eligibility, Preliminary Testing, Educate Patients on Lens Selections, Contact Lens Fitting, Teach Patients Time Management how to Insert and Remove Contacts, Glasses adjustments. As Optical Managing Staff Manager I was responsible for frame board management and inventory. Prior to being Optical Manager I was the Assistant Manager until position was eliminated. I was responsible for all employees hiring process,
- Optometric Assistant/Optical Manager at Evans, Piggott & Finney Eye Care
- Ophthalmic Assistant/Scribe at Cataract and Laser Institute
- Optometric Assistant/Optician at Norman Eyecare
2 years, 8 months at this Job
Responsible for all aspects of the optical department. Order supplies and equipment. Control payroll, expenses and maintain budgets. Ensure proper policy and procedures are followed. Perform quarterly inventory of entire office. Write schedules for staff, set up doctors' schedules. Answer phones, attend office and host store meetings. Set store displays and advertising to corporate standards. Assist patients with frames and lenses, verify insurance, and ensure proper entry for billing. Train and coach staff, answer phones, set appointments. Neutralize lenses, dispense and adjust glasses. Teach contact lens classes, order lenses and trials, and maintain inventory. Handle all customer inquiries as well as lab questions.
- Optical Manager at JCPenney Optical
- Dispensing Optician at Dr. Morgan Moore
- Optician at Sheppard Air Force Base
- Optician at Hayley Eye Clinic
5 years at this Job