Customer service, sales, dispense, repair and all duties associated with optical technician duties.
- Optical Technician at U.S. Vision (JCPenney Optical)
- Optical assistant at U.S. Vision, Inc.
18 years, 5 months at this Job
- High school - Optical
- Optical technician
Other than working in lab as optical assistant I also have experience with front desk & optical technician. Worked up to full time for all 3 positions & fill in as needed. Referencs upon request.
- Optical Technician at Siler Crossing Vision Center
- Hospital & Doctor visits at Keston Care
9 months at this Job
Coriell Eyecare Optical Technician o Pre-test patients o Communicating with doctors about patients o Inter in data to patients charts o Paying bills o Sending statements to patients Starbucks Barista o Taking orders o Making drinks o Cleaning as needed o Restocking items as needed Ashton Brook Apartment Pool Monitor o Check pool chemicals o Make sure everyone has a pool pass o Cleaning bathrooms and pool room o Making sure everyone follows rules The Buckle Freight Coordinator o Fold new freight o Organize freight onto floor o Call customers for specials and layaways o Help customers when needed Big Sky Resort Front desk Clerk o Answering phones o Checking in and out guest o Preparing welcome packets o Answering questions about resort Indiana State University Rec. Sport Center Membership Services Associate o Checked out equipment o Checked guest in at the welcome desk o CPR trained o Work an average of 15 hours a week West Design and Build/Commercial Construction Consultant Construction Labor o Demolition of inside office space o Punch out/Construction cleaning o Hanging of installation, tile floor, and painting o Worked as needed per job VCA Animal Hospital Veterinary Assistant and Kennel Associate o Receptionist for three veterinarians o Feed, walk, and bathe boarded animals o Assistant to techs when needed o Work an average of 25 hours a week
- Optical Technician at coriell eyecare
at this Job
- Associate - Business Administration
- - General Studies
Frank De Los Reyes
Objective Optical Technician
Engaged customers at a fast-paced factory outlet. Ensured all guests received proper outfit for their special occasion. Scanned, bagged and loaded their purchase. Processed cash, check and debit and credit card transactions. Also, maintained shelves and rearranged display cases.
Guided customers to the proper product for their home renovation. Addressed customer needs while quickly moving them through the check-out process. Also, stocked shelves and maintained a clean store appearance.
Accurate data entry levels, eye exams on patients, helped customers with knowledge about the eye, skilled in customer service, called patients for pickup and unused benefits.
Graduate of Boulder Creek High School (2018) with a degree in general education.
Awards and activities
• Appreciation awards at Home Depot.
• Customer service star awards at Harkins Theatres. Contact Information Mail Frank De Los Reyes 4312 W. Dorsaneo Lane New River, AZ 85087 Phone 623-980-2482 Email [email protected] Skills Accurate, efficient, dependable, customer-focused, team-oriented individual who is passionate about serving others and eager to take on new responsibilities.
- Optical Technician at Nationwide Vision
at this Job
- - general education
• Used various machines to cut optical glass in a machine shop environment.
• Performed maintenance on various machines in the shop.
• Maintained a clean and safe shop area.
• Worked with others in a team environment to complete tasks in a timely manner.
• Used computer systems for complexed calculations for shaping optical glass.
- Optical Technician at Nu-Tek Precision Optical
- Dispatcher at Call Taker
- Transportation Enforcement Officer at Baltimore City Department of Transportation
- Parking Control Agent II at Baltimore City Department of Transportation
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Associates Degree
- High School Diploma
· Greet and check in patients, schedule and confirm appointments · Collect co-payments, verify insurance benefits, obtain authorizations · Conduct pre-testing procedures for Doctor and prepare exam rooms · Maintain organized records of patient’s charts, prescriptions, work orders and payments · Assist patient’s in purchasing glasses; measure, order and dispense glasses and contact lenses · Refer patients to outside healthcare professionals for additional medical treatment · Balance nightly deposits for both appointments and optical sales
- Optical Technician at Marx Optical
- Bookkeeper at Chadwick Roofing Repair
- Membership Specialist II at Navy Federal Credit Union
- Member Service Representative at
5 months at this Job
- Associate of Arts
- - Business Writing
My duties mainly consisted of answering phone calls regarding the status on patients' eye glasses, unbox and receive shipment items, arrange for patient eyeglass orders to be inspected, help manually inspect single vision orders, receive patient's qualified inspection orders into system, notify patients that their products are ready for pick up, prepare glasses for dispensing; Also to check status on frames, lab orders, edge and shape eye lenses into frames, order stock lenses, keep optical area clean, ship out order and deliver to UPS store, input and tag new inventory into system.
- Optical Technician at University Vision Center- Optical Tech
- Retail Associate at Guess
- Direct TV sales representative at Alorica
- Medical Assistant at Dr. Gabriel Lazar, Podiatry
6 months at this Job
Worked as Optical Technician & Salesman in India + Experting progressive lens fitting + 3 pcs lens fitting NOUFAL MUNEER OS + 3 pcs frame fitting + Supra frame fitting + Grind lens edges, or apply coatings to lenses. ONATT HOUSE + Arrange and maintain displays of optical merchandise KUTTAMANGALAM + Verify that finished lenses are ground to specifications WAYANAD DISTRICT submitting patient insurance information, and performing simple KERALA STATE bookkeeping. INDIA Instruct clients in how to wear and care for eyeglasses. Assemble eyeglasses by cutting and edging lenses, then fitting the lenses into frames Mob: +91 9539354993 Supervise the training of student opticians. Email: [email protected] +
- Optical Technician & Salesman at sunetra optic zone
- Optical Fitter, Best Opticals at Damam, Saudi
- Optical Fitter at SUNE TRA Opticals
3 years at this Job
- - Education
My main responsibilities were as an Optical Technician. I greeted and checked patients in when they came into the office. I then did the pretesting that the Doctor has requested and seated them in the Doctor's exam room. When the Doctor was finished with the patient's exam I helped check them out and took payments if necessary. I also assisted on the Optical Sales side of the office. I helped the patients choose frames and explained lens and upgrade options to them. I also helped them understand their insurance benefits and how best to use them.
- Optician/ Optical Technician at Miller Family Eyecare
- Financial Service Representative at Linn Area Credit Union
- Licensed Insurance Sales at David Redlinger Allstate Insurance Agency
1 year, 9 months at this Job
• Optical Technician: Produces quality eyewear through utilizing the Quality Manufacturing Program: selecting lenses, marking, taping, blocking, generating, fining and polishing, coating polycarbonate lenses, first (surface) inspecting, finish layout and blocking, edging, tinting, UV and anti-reflective coating, grooving, drop-ball testing, safety monogramming, mounting and final inspecting.
• Eyewear Consultant: Providing product knowledge and recommending optimal eyewear. Maintain customers' file with updated prescriptions and insurance information.
- Lenscrafter's Optical Technician/ Eyewear Consultant at Quality Manufacturing Program
- Owner of all properties at Nearyrodh Realty Trust
- Bright Smiles Dental Receptionist at
- Sales Associate at Macy's
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Biological Sciences - Biological Sciences
- - Chemistry
- - Psychology