Front Desk Optometrist Assistant. Answering phones, greeted patients, schedule appointments, verify insurance, pulled authorizations took copayment from patient. Stock office inventory contact lenses. Also ordered trail contact lenses. Prescreened patients on eye machines. Cleaned examination rooms. Trained patients on inserting and removing contacts, and adjusted glasses
- Optometrist Assistant at For Eyes
- Medical Billing and Coding at Phybill
- Medical Assistant at
2 years at this Job
- - Medical Coding and Billing Specialist
- Medical Assistant - Medical Assistant
Receptionist/OPTOMETRIST Assistant Greeting patients, answering phones, take routine eye tests, maintained medical record confidentiality, verify insurance, customer service, collecting payments based on services performed, email, fax correspondence, scanned records.
- Optometrist Assistant at iCare of Hanford
- Electronics/home salesperson at Sears
- Patient Care Coordinator/Receptionist at Western Dental Services
- Crew/ Assistant Manager at VHP Food Corp
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- - General Education
McLaughlin Optometry, Optometrist Assistant - Green Oak, Michigan
● Assisted doctor by doing preliminary eye testing.
● Handled all receptionist duties - phone calls, making appointments, verifying insurance, monetary transactions, sanitizing rooms and equipment.
● Assisted customers with questions and concerns.
● Completed paperwork for charts on patients and filed. Light cleaning in reception area.
- Optometrist Assistant/Receptionist at McLaughlin Optometry
- Intake Coordinator at Healing Hand Home Health Care
- Supervisor/Trainer at VILLAGE MANOR RETIREMENT
- Manager at Lockwood Management (Lockwood of Fenton)
1 month at this Job
- Some college
Job duties: preliminary patient work up, scheduling appointments, insurance verification and billing, and helping to ensure patent satisfaction.
Front Office Assistant, IKids Pediatric Dentistry
Check patients in and out, verify insurance, schedule appointments, help keep the front office and lobby clean, and make sure patients 1st point of contact is positive.
Administrative Clerk, Compliance Staffing (Temporary work assignment)
Duties were to assist with a 2 month project that included sorting through documents
Insurance Agent, AIL
Salary: Commission Only
Optometrist Assistant, David Kirby, O.D.
• My duties as an optometrist assistant/assistant manager included pretesting patients, performing visual field and OCT testing, scheduling and confirming appointments, checking patients in and out, verifying and filling insurance, and contact lens fitting.
- Optometrist Assistant, Accent Optical at
- Vision Center Associate at Walmart Vision Center
4 years, 11 months at this Job
- - Elementary Education
Optometrist Assistant/ Scribe
• Rooming Patients, booking appointments, worked right next to the doctor as a scribe- Using Auto Refractor, Optical Coherence Tomography (OCT), Visual Acuity Testing, Digital Retinal Photography, Placing Eye glass orders and Assisting in dispensing glasses.
- Optometrist Assistant / Canterbury Vision Care at Dr. Lori Heyler
- bed baths, cooking, transportations and housekeeping at PCA / Brenda Simpson
- Medical Assistant / PHYSICIANS AT 200 LINCOLN at Dr. Mohammad Alhabball
- AAMA MEMBER at PCA / Brenda Simpson
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- - Medical Assistant
I am currently an assistant at an optometrist office. I get all the information from the patient like, there insurance information and health issues. I make sure all the paper work is filled out. I also work up the patient with certain machines before the doctor sees them. I also check patients out.
- Optometrist Assistant at Focus 2020
- Cashier at Sellers Bros
- Seller Brothers at
5 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Front Desk Answer phone calls, check- in patients, answering patients questions, copying documents, faxing documents, and check- out patients. Optical sales Assisting patients with frame selection ensuring proper fit and advise, acquire pupillar distance, measuring segment height for bi focals and progressive lenses, advising add on such as AR coating, trivex lenses, transition, tint, and polarized lenses for sunlight, etc. Collect fees for exam and materials. Optometrist Assistant Prep patients in timely manner for doctor with accuracy, usage and operations of machinery such Autorefractor, OTC, Visual Field, and Snellen. Basic knowledge inquiry of patients complaints, medical, surgical and family history. Ensure that doctor supply is stocked daily, exam rooms are clean and fuctional. Contact Lenses Representative Acquire daily patients request for all spherical, toric and multifocal lenses. Ensure inventory for trials and revenues are maintained. Order via distributors for in house usage. Maintain a consistent log of all invoices.
- Optometrist Assistant at Vision Center Tutu Park Mall
- Optician assistant at Vision Center
- Billing clerk at Imaging Center P.C.
- File Clerk/Office Assistant at Juan Luis Hospital
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- Basic Computer Skills - Computer Literacy
- High School Diploma - High Curriculum
* Assist Optometrist with patient care * Optometric Scribe * Data Entry * File Charts * Set patient Appointments
- Optometrist Assistant at Shaheen Eye Specialists
- Certified Nursing Assistant at Belle Fountain Rehabilitation
- Certified Nursing Assistant at Regency Healthcare
- Cashier at Dairy Queen
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- - Nursing
- Certificate - Nursing Assistant
Job Duties: Help optometrist by performing diagnostic testing such as Auto Refractor Optomap, Maculogics, Keratron Scout, Medmont, MPOD, Konan, ICARE, OCT, checking angles, Visual Fields, Fundus camera, slit lamp, recording and measuring vision, testing eye functions, instructing patients on inserting and removing contact lenses, preparing exam rooms, cleaning and arranging equipment, answering phones and making appointments, performing Lipiview evaluation and performing Lipiflow Procedures.
- Optometrist Assistant at EXPEIRENCE
- Optometrist Assistant at Advanced Family Eye Care
- Infant Teacher at Sherrill's Ford Learning Academy - Sherrill's Ford
- Toddler Teacher at Learning Express Learning Center
3 years, 6 months at this Job
- - Early Childhood Development
- - Graphic Design
Performs any combination of following tasks to assist OPTOMETRIST, Obtains and records patient's preliminary case history. Maintains records, schedules appointments, performs bookkeeping, correspondence, and filing. Prepares patient for vision examination; assists in testing for near and far acuity, depth perception, macula integrity, color perception, and visual field, utilizing ocular testing apparatus.
- Optometrist Assistant at Bright Eyes Vision Center
- Direct Care Staff at Enhanced Living Services
- Toddler Teacher at Country Home Learning Center
1 month at this Job
- Diploma - Medical
- High School Diploma