Help optometrist by conducting diagnostic test, recording & measuring vision, instructing patients in inserting & caring for contact lenses, answering phones, make appointments, handle insurance verification & billing.
- Optometrist Assistant/Receptionist at Turlock Optometrist
- Teller at Check Into Cash
- Clerical Assistant (Temporary) at Salvation Army of Turlock
- Store Manager at Ace Cash Express
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
I m an optometrist
- Optometrist at Goyal eye institute
- Optometrist at
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Optometrist
- Some college
I am ophthalmologist working as an optometrist in the last 15 years.
- Optometrist at Kings optical Flatbush Ave
- Opthalmologist at
at this Job
Self employed independent optometrist who leased space inside of Sears; general practice optometry.
- Optometrist at Sears Optical
- Fill-In Optometrist at
- Optometrist at US Navy
- Independent Optometrist at
3 years at this Job
- Masters of Accounting Program
- BA - Biology
Was an optometrist accountable for repairing glasses and helping patients find the adequate glasses for them. In addition I assisted the doctor with determining the perfect way for the patient to take care of their eyes and find glasses and contacts that best fit them.
- Optometrist at Malik Eye Care
- Bartender/Waitress at Tony’s asian fushion
- Retail Consultant at Sprint
- Retail Sales Associate at Champs Sports
8 months at this Job
- High school - Finish school
Hello, I’m looking for a part time or fill-in opportunity for an optometrist. I have been in practice for 12 years now and capable of doing medical eye exams or just routine eye exams. I know most insurances and have a broad knowledge of medical coding and billing.
- Optometrist at Everlasting Eye Care
- Optometrist at
at this Job
Licensed optometrist with extensive experience as a practitioner, manager and independent consultant. Career spanning over 29 years devoted to primary care optometry, general eye exams, contact lens fittings and coordination of patient care. Excellent communication skills within a diverse patient base. Knowledgeable in day to day small business operations including staff management and inventory control. Understanding of Medicare, Medicaid, managed care, and fee-for-service insurance plans. Successful professional with a proven track record in working in individual settings, as part of a small business or a corporate team.
- Optometrist at Eye2eye Optometry Corner
- Optometrist at EyeFit Vision
- Optometrist at COSTCO
- Optometrist at My Eye Dr
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- Dr. of Optometry - Optometry
- - Zoology/Biology/Psychology to fulfill admission requirements
• Devoted all of time to patient care that would often require specialized training
• Responsible for all office responsibilities as well as assisting several optometrists
• Maintained knowledge and training in order to education patients on contact lens information
• Experienced optometrist assistant educated in treatment and equipment functions
- Optometrist Assistant at Dr. Kevin Lenahan Optometrist and Associates
- Financial Planning Agent at Cash Connection
- Master Barista and Assistant Manager at Cappuccino Junction
- Floor Supervisor and FCR Ambassador Team Leader at Alorica
7 years, 11 months at this Job
- Master's of Arts - Service and Human Resource Management
- Bachelor's of Applied Sciences - Resources and Health Care Management
- Bachelor's - Nursing
Andorra la Vella, Andorra Planned, organized, supervised, and provided assignments for optometrist assistant, and office staff. Managed an average of 3 employees each shift. Measured patient vision using optometry instruments and determined the need for vision correction in the form of prescription glasses or contact lenses. Managed comprehensive analysis of visual system, eye diseases, and injuries. Analyzed proper eye care health procedures when using contact lenses or glasses and demonstrated procedures for cleaning. Accurately measured bridge and eye size vertex distance temple length pupillary distance and optical center of eyes. Wrote clear and detailed work orders and instructions for grinding lenses and fabricating eyeglasses Streamlined patient flow by preparing individuals for the Optometrists' exam. Processed patient information into the office database and ensured access to accurate and up-to-date records.
- Optometrist at Òptica Oftàlmica Pasteur
- Optometrist at Óptica Florida Avenida Alexandre Rosselló
- Optometrist assistant at Q Optica
9 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Optometry and Vision Science
I’ve been a primary care optometrist for my entire career. I currently run a large optometric practice in Kenosha Wisconsin.
- Optometrist at Shopko Optical
34 years, 10 months at this Job