Optometrist providing full service examinations on Thursdays and fill-in as needed.
- Optometrist at Dr. Valerie Fritmiz inside COSTCO
- Optometrist at LensCrafters
- Optometrist at Dr. Andrew Rummel
- Owner/Optometrist at Dr. Sabrina Warhola
1 month at this Job
- Doctor - Optometry
- BA - Chemistry
- AA - Opticianry Dispensing Technology
Strong Organization Skills
➢ At America's Best I work as an Optometrist I do the pretest for
➢ Strong Customer Service Skills the doctors such as doing vision tests and analyze results.
➢ Microsoft PowerPoint Diagnose sight problem. I also help in front receptionist area I help take incoming and outgoing phone calls, schedule
➢ Microsoft Word appointments, communicate with patients walking in, file
➢ Microsoft Excel patient's medical file as well as taking phone payments .
➢ Microsoft Office
➢ Microsoft Access
- Optometrist at America's Best Contacts & Eyeglasses
- Store Clerk at Pawn shop Stores
- coordinator at Tj Maxx
7 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
● Conflict Resolution Assisted optometrist in providing efficient patient care and billing medical insurances. Kept patients informed about
● Ability to Work Under Pressure current optical news and relevant health issues.
● Good Listener
- Optometrist at Pure Vision
- Tutor at Pure Vision
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Diploma - Martyrs Vietnamese Catholic Church
- Bachelor - Business Professionals of America
Assisted the optometrist, answered a multi line phone.
- Optometrist Assistant at Primary Eye Care Center
- Receptionist and Administrative Assistant at ProAct Services Corporation
- CNA at Spectrum Health
9 months at this Job
i working as an optometrist, repairing glasses and helping patient feel comfortable and beautiful in there own way. I work with the doctor also trying to find out whats good for the patient in care of there eyes.
- Optometrist at Malik Eye Care
- Bartender/Server at Tony’s asian fushion
- Sales associate (shoe deck) at Queen Center Mall
- Sales Associate & Cashier at Pacific Sunwear (Pacsun) - (Queen Center Mall)
8 months at this Job
- High school - Finish school
Greets and provides exam prices and procedures to potential patients.Check patients in and out.Schedule in person appointments as well as scheduling over the phone.Collect patient payments.Confirmation calls of next day appointments. Obtain,update and verify demographics.Pre-screen patients using auto refraction and peripheral vision testing. Process billing,place diagnosis code and generate itemized summary receipt for patients to submit to their insurance for reimbursement.
- Optometrist Receptionist at Keith Ballin Optometrist
- Accounts Receivable Specialist at Printworx
- PBX Operator/Accounts Specialist/Administrative Assistant at Cardio Pulmonary Associates Medical Group
6 months at this Job
- Some college
location 900 Nicollet Mall Minneapolis, MN 55402 Position: Optometrist's assistant Supervisor: Joel Marsh Phone: 952-322-0721
- Optometrist's assistant at Target Optical Clinic
- Guest Services, Cashier at Victoria's Secret
- at Sea Life Aquarium @ the Mall of America
- Floor Cocktail/Drink server at Mystic Lake Casino
3 years at this Job
Associate Optometrist at a boutique practice providing full scope optometric care including primary care eye exams, contact lens fittings including scleral and rigid gas permeable lenses, dry eye evaluations and LASIK evaluations.
- Optometrist at Positive Eye Ons
- Optometrist/ Dr. Mendelsohn Optometrist at
- Optometrist at Costco
5 months at this Job
- Doctorate of Optometry - Optometry
- B.S. - Irvine
• Preformed preliminary testing with Epic Refraction System, Humphreys Visual Fields tests, Optovue OCT and other required testing necessary.
• Greeted and scheduled patients accordingly with ongoing customer service throughout as well as all other office related duties.
• Experience inputing patient information and proper test results into current EMR systems.
• Responsible for contact lens I&R's, ordering stock inventory lens, and ordering accurate lens for patients (gas perms, hard, soft lens, trials)
• Prepared each room for patient examinations, keeping the rooms neat and clean and sterilized required equipment daily.
- DR. JAMES ANDREWS OPTOMETRIST at Dr. James Andrews Optometrist
- Front desk Receptionist/ Optometrist Technician at DR. NINA
- Office Manager/ Optometrist Technician at DR. LARRABEE AND ASSOCIATES OPTOMETRIST
- Hostess at BRIO TUSCAN GRIL
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- - General Studies
- High School Diploma
Ghana CLINICAL RANKS 2015 - 2018: Senior Optometrist, St. Michael's Catholic Hospital, Pramso, Ashanti Region, Ghana
- Senior Optometrist at St. Michael's Catholic Hospital, Pramso, Ashanti Region
- Optometrist at St. Michael's Catholic Hospital, Pramso, Ashanti Region
- Optometrist at St. Michael's Catholic Hospital, Pramso, Appointment
3 years at this Job
- - Short Term Fellowship
- - Post Graduate Education
- - Undergraduate Education
- - Secondary Education