Working as Technical Architect - Oracle Apps DBA/Fusion Middleware/oracle 11g RAC
Leads backups and patching of Oracle software, Upgraded Oracle 12.1 to 12.2.4, 12.2.6 environments, Cloning, Patches, support Admin.
Migrating Database to AWS with EC2, Responsible for designing and building secure AWS EC2 instances based on Red Hat Linux with AWS expertise building custom AMI's and infrastructure automation skills, Implement, Migration & support to AWS Cloud
Experience with administration of Databases on AWS Cloud using EC2.
Oracle SSO/OID/11g/12C Application Server Administration, OEM, Accessgate, OAM and LDAP,
Installation & configuration of (DB, Web Logic & SOA Suite)
Excellent knowledge in ERP 12.2.6, 12.2.,4 cloning, Apps/database refresh, backup recovery of ERP applications
Strong knowledge of Multi-Tier (Web, Apps, Database and DMZ Tiers) Application support.
Hand on experience with ERP Upgrades and Migrations. Perform Oracle EBS applications and database
Extensive knowledge of Oracle Applications utilities like adpatch, adclone, adrelink, adadmin, adcrtrl.
Strong technical knowledge of ERP R12 concurrent processing, concurrent managers, AOL objects, GL, AP, AR, Replication by GoldenGate with DR Site.
Oracle 12c/11gR2/Database Administration, Design and implementation.
Oracle Customer Care and Billing (CC&B), MDM application admin/DBA, Full Cycle end-to-end
Administration & Technical knowledge of Oracle CC&B, Migration CC&B prod to test servers.
Strong knowledge of Multi-Tier (Web, Apps, Database and DMZ Tiers) Application support.
Oracle migration with Exadata from true 64 to Linux 6. Environment. Oracle Golden Gate for Replication
Oracle DBA 12c RDBMS, Oracle Cloud (AWS, Azure), Migration to Cloud.
• Detail-oriented Linux Administrator with over Five years of experience working with LINUX software, configuring and troubleshooting name servers and creating and managing user accounts. Designed and deployed a scalable LINUX infrastructure that seamlessly integrated a network storage server, Linux Installation, support & Maintenance.
- Senior Oracle Apps DBA/Core DBA at United Airways, IL
- Oracle Apps DBA at British Petroleum
- Oracle Apps DBA at Subaru
- Oracle Apps DBA at RosettaStone, Virginia
2 years, 11 months at this Job
• Co-ordinating Onsite-Offshore hands of meeting for to enforce 24*7 support model.
• Working on critical production EBS Application issues and recommending the fixes.
• As an Oracle Apps DBA, successfully upgraded 11i version 11.5.10 to 184.108.40.206 to R12.1.1 and R12.1.3
• Maintains optimal database performance and optimizes application query performance, security, accessibility, reliability, and integrity of the data
• Writes simple and complex SQL queries and scripts
• Troubleshooting WebLogic situations and finding solutions where necessary.
• Added custom top to Oracle applications R12.
• Monitoring Application system with Oracle Application Manager.
• Applied patches using ADPATCH, ADCTRL utilities.
• RMAN used in scheduled recovery, hot and cold backup of oracle 12c database.
• Applied CPU patches, XML publisher patches and IE7 patches.
• Monitored databases and applications using Oracle Enterprise Manager (OEM)/ Oracle applications Manager (OAM)
• Configured backup of ERP systems using RMAN.
• Troubleshoot EBiz Concurrent managers related issues for long running business reports.
• Setup golden gate monitoring for production databases.
• Troubleshoot goldengate related issues and recommended performance fixes.
• Worked on EBiz Cloning from RAC to Non RAC database refreshes.
• Performs several database refreshes using RMAN and manual processes.
• Installed, troubleshoot, admistrated of various databases with RAC, ASM, Dataguard.
• Performed SQL and PL/SQL tuning, monitored production database using automatic workload repository (AWR), automatic database diagnostic monitor (ADDM) and Active Session History (ASH).
• Developed RMAN Scripts to Automate the cloning process.
• Troubleshoot ASM and RAC related issues.
• Performed day to day database administration activities such as Patching, Cloning, db install, upgrade, db link creation, tablespace, troubleshoot, Performance tuning. Environment: Oracle Apps R12/11i, Oracle 10g/11g, 10g RAC, Golden Gate, RAC, ASM, RMAN, Oracle-EBS, OEM.
- Sr. Oracle Apps DBA at DTE Energy
- Oracle Apps Data Base Administrator at State Of Tennessee
- Oracle Apps DBA at DTCC
- Data Base Administrator at QualEx System PVT LTD
1 year, 11 months at this Job
• Over 5+ years of strong experience in Oracle database administration in heterogeneous system environment including WINDOWS, UNIX and LINUX amongst others.
• Team player with excellent interpersonal, analytical and communications skills
• Monitored and managed various database components (logical & physical) like tablespaces, segments
• Worked extensively on Shell scripting for backup, recovery and maintenance for databases
• Experienced in full life cycle of database administration in Oracle. Worked as a Development Support DBA in Oracle.
• Experienced with Oracle Application Express (APEX) administration, including install, upgrade and configuration.
• Provided database related services to their development & QA environments.
• Contribute with database designs and assisted in increasing response time for APEX reports.
• Support APEX applications and conduct performance turning for PLSQL
• Design application framework and develop oracle APEX application.
• Provide APEX guidance and support to technical staff on application maintenance and SDLC process.
• Good experience of Installation in Oracle 10g, 11g and 12c Database Administration, experience in Installation of oracle, 11g (220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168) and 12c (12.1.0, 22.214.171.124) in development and test environments depending on project requirements.
• Ability to develop dynamic database driven Web application by enhanced PL/SQL.
• Implement and transition enterprise management strategy ( system resource management, help desk, software distribution).
• Attend regularly scheduled team lead meetings within the work stream reviews and facilitates resolutions of team related issues ( including updates of team wide issues log)
• Administer database replication between servers, across local area networks, and wide area network
• Perform oracle database and ERP application maintenance for example patching, cloning etc
• Good skills in SQL* PLUS, SQL* Loader, UNIX Shell scripts (KSH and CSH), Import/Export Server Manager.
• Experience in installation, upgrades, patches and TAR support. Duties included database creation, Performance tuning/reorganization, cloning, backup/recovery, user and security management, auditing, general troubleshooting, coding, and configuring servers.
• Good knowledge on the Creation of table spaces, data files, roles, redo logs, rollback segments, stored procedures and Triggers.
• Extensive experience in Performance Tuning of database, instances, SGA, I/O, and Rollback segment using different methods and detecting locks.
• Experience in Implementing FLASHBACK technology and its various features in Oracle 10g/11g.
• Configured physical and logical Standby Database (Data Guard) and tested for business continuity/Disaster recovery plan.
• Expertise on Installation/Configuring/Maintenance of Oracle Streams for replication, integration and transmission of data between different databases and applications.
• Experience in applying several patches such as CPU/PSU patches, One-Off Patches, Interim patches, DST, Patch sets as per the oracle recommendations.
• Wrote scripts to inform the DBA team on the status, performance and space management of the database
• Participated in planning and implementation of off-site Disaster-Recovery planning and testing
• Duties included database creation, backup/recovery using RMAN, tuning/reorganization, user and security management, auditing, cloning, general troubleshooting, and configuring servers.
• Extensively used Oracle Enterprise Manager (OEM) for maintaining and monitoring database.
• Managing 26 application running on 15 databases.
• Experience in Logical backup using and full/ partial export/import and Data Pump. TECHNICAL ENVIRONMENT OPERATING SYSTEMS: RHEL 6, 7, Linux / Unix, Sun Solaris 11.3. AIX 5.1, 5.2, 5.3, 6.1, Windows 95/98/NT/2000. RDBMS: Oracle 9i, 10g, 11g, 12c LANGUAGES: SQL,UNIX Shell Scripting, Ksh, bash and Perl Scripting
- oracle apps DBA at MTCI
4 years at this Job
Administered and maintained Oracle EBS/ERP Application 11i instances and its boundary application Agile PLM Administered Oracle Databases (10g, 11gR2 and 12c) Provided technical DBA support to application development and Collaborating with Functional Team on the current running issues Communicated effectively with Management and Development Team Planned and coordinated regular EBS/ERP maintenance activities Migrated and upgraded Oracle Agile PLM from 9.3.1 to 9.3.5 in Oracle RAC 12c running on Oracle Appliance platform 4x2 Worked with Consultants and Functional team to implement Oracle Isupplier. Developed shell & Python scripts to monitor existing environments such as concurrent managers, workflow, long running jobs, backups, printers Implemented Data pump, conventional export/import for re-organizing schemas/tables to improve performance Scheduled Physical backups (hot and cold) in crontab using RMAN utility and monitoring scheduled jobs Refreshed Dev and Test environments (Oracle EBS and Agile PLM) from production environment on regular basis Upgraded Jinitiator to java1.6 in 11i Installed & Configured OEM 12c to monitor databases Provided documentation for best practice when upgrading, patching, cloning and installing Oracle Application and Database
- Oracle Apps DBA at Ichor Systems Corp
- Oracle Apps DBA at Kinetics Group
- Oracle Consultant at Oracle Corp
- Oracle Apps DBA at Oracle Corp
9 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Computer Engineering
DESIGNATION RPC Solutions LLC October 2012 - till date Technical Consultant (Oracle DBA)
- Senior Oracle Apps DBA at RPC Solutions
- Senior Oracle Apps DBA at RPC Solutions LLC
- Team Lead at Accenture Services India Pvt. Ltd
- Staff Consultant at Oracle Solution Services India Pvt. Ltd
6 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Information Systems (BIS, Hons) - Computer Science
Hands on experience on below activities: PROJECT DESCRIPTION: Oracle application EBS (R12, 11i) and 11g database support. Oracle EBS R12 Cloning and patching, Upgrading database and applications. Development of the Unix shell script for monitoring. ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES IN THE PROJECT * Handling user’s tickets related to database, application and user performance issues, using tools like Explain plan, TKPROF, SQL Analyze, UTLESTAT, STATSPACK, ADDM, AWR reports etc * Cloning Oracle application and databases R12 and 11i environment. * Patching application and performed RPC4 patching. * Database upgrade from 126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52. * Monitoring and Supporting OBIEE environment. * Configuration printer in CUPS and EBS environment. * Handling P1 and P2 tickets during Oncall support. * Vertex and Cognos administration task. * Database migration from X3 to X4 Exadata servers. * Creating Jira story and completing for the project task tracking and planning. * OBIEE,Vertex,Cognos administration * Oracle Transport Management Administration activities. * Configuring and maintaining data guard using physical standby database. * Good Working experience in Exadata and Exalogic hardwares. Environment: Oracle 11g/10g/9i, Linux, Worked on 11i/R12 environments, SQL Developer, PL/SQL, Shell scripting (Bourne), OEM, Statspack, RMAN,
- Oracle APPS DBA/ Core DBA at Cognizant Technology Solutions
- Oracle DBA at First Tennessee Bank
- Oracle DBA at
- Oracle APPS DBA/ Core DBA at Ingersoll Rand
at this Job
- BSC - Mathematics
• WorkingasOracleAppsDBAforTCS, Hyderabad.(March2015toPresent)
• WorkedasOracleAppsDBAforTANLA, Hyderabad.(June2013toFeb2015)
- Oracle apps dba at
3 years, 10 months at this Job
Working currently for Blue Cross Blue Shield in Richardson Texas for Oracle Revenue Management and Billing implementation. Working for technical setup and configs of Oracle Database, Golden Gate, Fusion Middleware, ODI, ORMB and ORMBA applications and BI Dashboards.
- Sr. Oracle Apps DBA at Blue Cross Blue Shield of IL, MT, NM, OK & TX
- Sr. Oracle Apps DBA at Sherwin-Williams
- Sr. Oracle DBA at Johnson Controls Inc
- Sr.Oracle Apps DBA at Valmont Industries
9 months at this Job
- Master in Computer Science - Software Engineering
- Bachelor in Commerce - PCC affiliated
• Cloning and Patching Oracle Applications 184.108.40.206, R12(12.0.6, 12.1.3)
• Upgraded database from 10g to 11g and 220.127.116.11 to 18.104.22.168
• Performed Installation, Configuration and Cloning of Oracle R12 Applications
• Upgraded Oracle E-Business Suite from 11i to R12 (11.5.9 to 12.1.3)
• Installed, Configured and Managed Oracle Enterprise Manager 12c
• Implementing Best Practices for migration E-Business Suite and regular databases to Oracle Exadata
• Installing, configuring and maintaining Enterprise Manager Cloud Control 12c to monitor and manage Exadata and regular databases
• Applied Oracle ATG Patches and HR patches for enhancement and fixing bugs using adpatch, Opatch
• Served Custom Code migration and Oracle Apps Patches deployment requests.
• Performed Oracle Applications day to day Systems Administration tasks.
• Cloned databases using RMAN Active duplicate database 11g option.
• Performed RMAN backups and recoveries and troubleshooting backup and recovery issues
• 11g RAC with ASM installation, configuration, administration and troubleshooting Cluster ware issues
• Supported HRMS and applied all HRMS legislation related patches
• Supported Financials, medical advantage custom applications, and applied all related apps and database patches
• Working closely with Functional/Developers and helping them in issues Handling Tars
• Integrated Oracle e-Business suite 11i(11.5.9) with Oracle Application server 10g (10.1.2.x & 10.1.3.x) Oracle
• Registered customized applications, Apps. Users, created responsibilities, customized menus, attached menus to
• Planning and Administration of backup and recovery strategies.
• Creating Application Users, Profiles, Responsibilities, Menus, Functions for the user
• Created new application messages and then generated message file for application.
• Created new Concurrent managers, Purged concurrent requests table and Implemented PCP
• Creating the Customized Menus, Responsibilities, Request groups, Request sets and Application Users as part of sysadmin.
• Creating and Managing Primary Objects like Custom tables, Procedures, Packages, Triggers, Alerts & Functions. Views, Indexes, user accounts, roles, grants and performing day-to-day migration operations.
• Database Upgrade from 22.214.171.124 to 10g
• Implemented R12 Upgrade from 11i (11.5.9) on Test and Development machines
• Customizing autoconfig templates according to the environment requirements.
• Compiling forms/pll's, DB invalids, creating DB links
• Resolving datagaurd DR site sync issues
• Installed, Configured and Administered Oracle Application Server 10.1.3.4 with SOA Suite
• Installed, Configured and deployed SOA BPEL, ESB on single node and cluster node.
• Upgraded Database 9.2 to 11g for upgraded version of Oracle applications 11i to R12 Environment: Oracle e-Business Suite 11i/R12, Oracle AS 10g /11g, SQL, PL/SQL, Linux 6, HP-UX 11, Red Hat Linux 4.x, 6.x, Windows Server 2008
- Sr. Oracle Apps DBA at Nabors Industries
- Oracle Apps DBA at Wind River Systems
- Oracle Apps DBA at Herbalife
- Junior Oracle DBA at Prithvi Information Solutions Ltd
5 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Engineering - Computer Science
Environment: oracle applications 12.1.3 & 12.2.5/6/7 on Redhat Linux X86-64 servers with Database 126.96.36.199 and Oracle Database 188.8.131.52 & 184.108.40.206, exadata X3-8 and X4-8. AWS RDS
Location: San Francisco, California, USA.
• Oracle performance tunning in Oracle databases and oracle applications AWR, ADDM, SQL Tunning Advisor
• Design and development for the Oracle databases and Oracle applications.
• Migration of Oracle databases to X3-8 Servers.
• Oracle applications cloning RAC and non RAC
• Migrated on premise Oracle databases to AWS RDS for POC.
• Upgraded Oracle applications from R12.1.3 to R12.2.7 for POC.
• Responsible for the creating the new RDBMS databases as per the clients requirement.
• Configuring and monitoring the Oracle Webcenter Imaging.
• Configuring SFTP server from Oracle applications to external vendor servers.
- Sr. Oracle Apps DBA / Oracle DBA at salesforce inc
- Sr. Oracle could Apps DBA / Oracle could DBA at National Board Of Medical Examiners
- Sr. Oracle Apps DBA at C & S Wholesale Grocers
- Sr. Oracle Apps DBA at The Kroger Co
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Computers