● Production Oracle Apps DBA support for ERP suite of various clients of different environnements. 24/7 support includes patches, cloning and adutilties.
● Performed cloning of Production instance to test, Development envronments.
● Performing Daily checks for Database and Apps servers.
● Checking the Status of Application Listener, ICM, Forms & Report server, Apache server.
● Applying patches for Database and Apps servers
● Day to Day database maintenance tasks like checking the alert logs, analyzing tablespace mgt. and purging trace files and clearing udump,cdump,bdump directory.
● Installing of Oracle Applications using rapidwiz.
● Securing Oracle Application by periodically changing apps and schems passwords using FNDCPASS.
● Cloning and maintaining of application server and Data base.
● Worked with various Oracle Applications Utilities such AD Administration, AD Controller, Auto config AD patch, AD ctrl etc.
● Maintaining the development, test instances and Production with cooperation of onsite team.
● Data migration between environment using export / import utility.
● Performing the Code migrations useing Kintana and Manual migrations.
● Implemented 12.2.2 application on Dev& UAT servers
● Maintaining, Monitoring and Administering for Oracle applications environments of both standalone on RAC architecture.
● Compiling forms / pll's, DB invalids objects, creating the DB links, user creation and termination.
● Space Fragmentation monitoring and reorganizing table and rebuilding indexes, tablespace usage monitoring.
● Raising, updating and monitoring the differnet SR related activites using metalink.
● Patchset application to move the database from 10.2.01 to 10.2.0.4 and 11.2.04 to 184.108.40.206
● Performed database adminstration activities including tablespace re-organization , user management.
● Granting roles and privilages to users.
• Installed the weblogic,SOA and created the Domain for web center content imaging.
• providing the Administrative support on SSO,OID and SOA migration.
• Installed the discover 10g and integrated with EBS 12.1.3.
• Upgrade the ERP from 12.1.3 to 12.2.
• Providing the Administrative support on 12.2 ERP.
• Having the hands on experience with 11g OEM and knowledge on 12c OEM.
• Monitoring DB growth, Creating tablespaces, Adding, Resizing, Renaming and Relocating Datafiles.
• Backup, Restore, Recovery and DB cloning using RMAN.
• Implemented Weekly Cold and Hot backup strategies.
• used tools like Statspack , tkporf, explain plan to reslove the performence issues.
• Clone the instances using Rapid Cloning for 220.127.116.11 and R12.
• Set up Printers and Workflow mailer in Oracle Applications R12.1.3,12.0.6 & 11i Prod, UAT,QA,DEV Environments.
• Maintain and administer RAC 3 node databases of portal and webceneter imaging and oltp databases.
• Applying latest CPU, PSU patches from Oracle Support to the Test and Production Instances for resolving issues or Enhancing features.
• Cloning 11i & R12 ERP Instances from Production to Test, Development Instances and coordinate with Testing and Development Teams.
• Worked closely with Functional/Developers and helping them in fixing issues.
• Controlling and Monitoring of User Access to the Database including Granting and revoking of Privileges and Roles and Tablespace Quotas.
● Raising the Service Request and working with Oracle Team.
● Created users, responsibilities, Menus, Functions and migrated them to remaining environments through FNDLOAD in Oracle Applications Environment.
● Implemented DR setup on the Oracle Applications R12 environment as per Client Standards.
● Oracle Applications Concurrent Manager Administration & tuning for R12 applications.
● Installed Web ADI on the user’s desktops and fixed the Application Problems.
● Applied Patches in different modules for fixing the bugs and smooth running of applications
● Checking the status of important services like concurrent manager, form server, web server, application listener and database listener.
● Monitoring the long running requests and monitoring the locks.
● System administration tasks like create users, assigning responsibilities.
● Working on 24x7 Support with offshore model.
- Oracle Apps DBA at Oracle Corporation
- Oracle Apps DBA at Citi Bank
- Oracle Apps DBA at Marsh & Mercer
- Oracle Apps DBA at Igloo Products Inc
4 years, 1 month at this Job
Sep-2018 - Till Date
Environment: Oracle E-Business Suite R12 (12.2.6) RDBMS 11gR2 11g OAM/OID/WebLogic
Server Role: = Senior Oracle APPS DBA Consultant
• Production Support of Oracle EBS R12.2.6
• Patch Application for R12.2 TechStack using ADOP online Patching
• Schedule Refresh of R12.2. Instances as well as On-Demand
• Analyzing and CPU Patch Application for 11gR2 OID/OAM including WebLogic
• Supporting Ongoing Project Activities
• Day to Day Support Using Ticketing system
• Working and coordinating with different teams for Scheduled downtime Windows
• Maintaining and Validating backups
- Senior Oracle APPS DBA Consultant at United States Pharmacopeia Rockville MD
- Senior Oracle Apps DBA Consultant at AES Group.Inc
- Senior Oracle APPS DBA/Core DBA at salesforce.com Inc
- Senior Oracle APPS DBA Consultant for AMS Support and Project Services DBA at Cox Inc
6 months at this Job
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management - Information System
Washington DC USA / Zahran O&M Working on supporting 24*7 operation Multi-Node Oracle Applications 12.1.3/12.2.7
HR/Financials Production Environment consists of 2-node RAC database server and 4-node
middle tier servers configured with Hardware Load Balancer. Also supporting OBIEE 11g and Single Sign on (SSO) OID/OAM 11g and MSAD integration with E-Business Suite,
including Development/Testing Environments. Service Delivery Lead coordinating all aspects of client engagement to deliver E-business
Suite Applications/Database administration services. Primary contact for ongoing support,
service offering engagement for E-Business Suite projects and technical lead delivering
24*7 support. Mentor/Lead team of Oracle Applications DBAs. Responsible for establishing strong governance structure and communication framework. Projects:
• Migrate EBS Database to Exadata X7-2
• Migrate EBS Database to Exadata X5-2
• Upgrade EBS 12.2.5 to 12.2.7
• Upgrade EBS 12.1.3 to 12.2.5
• Upgrade EBS 12.1.3 Oracle Two Node RAC Database 18.104.22.168 to 22.214.171.124 to 126.96.36.199
• EBS 12.1.3 Platform Migration from HPUX Itanium/HPUX 11.x to V-Block/Redhat Linux 7.1
• Implement EBS SSO with Oracle Access Manager/OID/Webgate
• IDM-OIM Environment: Oracle Application: 12.2.7, 12.1.3 HR/AP/AR/OLM Database Tier: 188.8.131.52 Hardware: Exadata X7, X5-2 / HP Itanium RX-84000, Disk System: HP EVA SAN O/S: HPUX 11.x - VCE-VBLOCK UCS Blades, O/S: Redhat Linux 7.1, EMC VMAX Middle Tier: 10g OC4J, Forms/Reports, Discoverer 11g Hardware: HP Itanium BL860c G1 Blades O/S: HPUX 11.x - VCE-VBLOCK 4-Virtual Servers O/S: Redhat Linux 7.1 SSO Tier: IDM OAM/OID/Webgate Hardware: HP BL860c G1 Blades O/S: HPUX 11, x - VCE- VBLOCK UCS Blades O/S: Redhat Linux 7.1 Tape Backup: HP Data Protector, HP Ignite - AVAMAR Data Domain VM: VMWare
- Oracle Apps DBA at Oracle Applications DBA Quivus Systems LLC
- Consulting Oracle Applications DBA at JJ InfoTech LLC
- Consulting Oracle Applications DBA at Atlantic InfoTech, Inc.
- Transportation Engineer at Computer Modeling
4 years, 9 months at this Job
- M.S. - Engineering
- Bachelor Of Engineering - Engineering
• Co-ordinating Onsite-Offshore hands of meeting for to enforce 24*7 support model.
• Working on critical production EBS Application issues and recommending the fixes.
• As an Oracle Apps DBA, successfully upgraded 11i version 11.5.10 to 184.108.40.206 to R12.1.1 and R12.1.3
• Maintains optimal database performance and optimizes application query performance, security, accessibility, reliability, and integrity of the data
• Writes simple and complex SQL queries and scripts
• Troubleshooting WebLogic situations and finding solutions where necessary.
• Added custom top to Oracle applications R12.
• Monitoring Application system with Oracle Application Manager.
• Applied patches using ADPATCH, ADCTRL utilities.
• RMAN used in scheduled recovery, hot and cold backup of oracle 12c database.
• Applied CPU patches, XML publisher patches and IE7 patches.
• Monitored databases and applications using Oracle Enterprise Manager (OEM)/ Oracle applications Manager (OAM)
• Configured backup of ERP systems using RMAN.
• Troubleshoot EBiz Concurrent managers related issues for long running business reports.
• Setup golden gate monitoring for production databases.
• Troubleshoot goldengate related issues and recommended performance fixes.
• Worked on EBiz Cloning from RAC to Non RAC database refreshes.
• Performs several database refreshes using RMAN and manual processes.
• Installed, troubleshoot, admistrated of various databases with RAC, ASM, Dataguard.
• Performed SQL and PL/SQL tuning, monitored production database using automatic workload repository (AWR), automatic database diagnostic monitor (ADDM) and Active Session History (ASH).
• Developed RMAN Scripts to Automate the cloning process.
• Troubleshoot ASM and RAC related issues.
• Performed day to day database administration activities such as Patching, Cloning, db install, upgrade, db link creation, tablespace, troubleshoot, Performance tuning. Environment: Oracle Apps R12/11i, Oracle 10g/11g, 10g RAC, Golden Gate, RAC, ASM, RMAN, Oracle-EBS, OEM.
- Sr. Oracle Apps DBA at DTE Energy
- Oracle Apps Data Base Administrator at State Of Tennessee
- Oracle Apps DBA at DTCC
- Data Base Administrator at QualEx System PVT LTD
2 years, 1 month at this Job
Technology/Platform: Oracle ORMB/ORMBA 220.127.116.11.0, RHEL 7.3, OEM 12c, RDBMS 12c, OBIEE 12.2, ODI 12.1 Blue Cross Blue Shield is leading health insurance provider and my role in BCBS is to support for Design and Build Team for new installations, configurations and support required for various Oracle Products. Currently working for ORMB/ORMBA (Oracle Revenue Management and Billing/Oracle Revenue Management and Billing Analytics). It's a new oracle product which give incentive based billing and revenue generation and it can link with all other core sales application of any org and help increase sales through relationship based pricing incentives and raising revenue. Achievements/Contribution: * Achieved goal for setup/configuration of complete ORMB/ORMBA apps including Oracle Grid Infrastructure 12.2, Oracle RAC databases 12.2 for ORMB and 12.1 for ORMBA, Oracle Golden Gate 12.3, Oracle Data Integrator, Oracle Fusion Middleware, Oracle ORMB OUFA (Framework and app), ORMBA App and OBIEE for dashboard. * Setup DB, ETL and Web components for application to work * Generated and Deployed Golden Gate Groups from ETL app scripts. * Achieved goal to setup High Availability Architecture (HAA) with VIP for Golden Gate to failover to available node in RAC using X Agent (agctl) along with its monitoring mechanism. * Achieved goal to setup latest Golden Gate 12.3 Management Pack for EMCC13cR2 to integrate monitoring plug-in for golden gate with help of JAgent and PMSRVR processes. * Performed cloning of GoldConfig environment to UAT and then for Prod. GoldCfg was kept up to date with base common configs and with latest patchset and release updates from oracle. Ran post clone dmbs_lock and inittran setup scripts on cloned schema. * Monitoring and Tuning Application functional specially for custom objects and queries. Scheduled Gather stats on different oracle app schemas. * Used ORMBA Admin gui to setup GG Replication Parameters and Initialization settings for initial load. * Used ODI Studio for running initial load and monitoring load processes.
- Sr. Oracle Apps DBA at Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Sr. Oracle Apps DBA at Sherwin Williams
- Sr. Oracle DBA at Johnson Controls Inc
- Sr.Oracle Apps DBA at Valmont Industries
11 months at this Job
- Master in Computer Science - Software Engineering
- Bachelor in Commerce - PCC affiliated
At GE Transportation, we move the world. We are a global digital industrial leader and supplier to the rail, mining, marine, stationary power and drilling industries. Our solutions help customers deliver goods and services with greater speed and greater savings using our advanced manufacturing techniques, industry expertise and connected machines
• Migration of Oracle Databases from IBM physical Linux servers to Exadata server and then performed encryption and compression.
• Migrated Databases from Virtual Machines to Physical Linux servers.
• Primary technical resources to upgrade Oracle Databases from 11g to 12c in Exadata machine environment design.
• I was involved in analysis and designing of Oracle Exadata Server for infrastructure and related projects. Assisted in integration of Exadata applications into current IT actionable events and solutions.
• Duplicate all the non-production databases on Exadata server according the Data Warehouse development project's requirement. Help to compress large volume data by Compression techniques.
• Provide database administration on Production, testing and development database servers.
• Migrated Oracle databases From Solaris Servers to Linux Servers.
• Installing, configuring and maintaining Enterprise Manager Cloud Control to monitor and manage Exadata and regular databases.
• Install, configure and administer of databases for applications on Red Hat Linux systems in various environments.
• Write Shell Scripts to carry out routine checks on databases and perform various tasks on the database.
• Performed database cloning to setup test and development database.
• Upgrading production and development databases from Oracle 11g to Oracle 12c.
• Applied Oracle Applications and database patches.
• Replication using Golden Gate.
• Monitor and maintain security by managing roles/privileges for users of the databases.
• Apply the PSU patches and Rman patches to the binaries as well as to the databases.
• Replication and Extracting data and applying on production using Golden Gate.
• Conduct Pre-patch analysis for different types of patches as requested by customer.
• Set up boxes and install required software and prepare operation guides for the same.
• Work closely with application teams in troubleshooting issues, support root cause analysis and resolve issues.
• Frequently tested and updated development databases to production as well as used database cloning.
• Actively involved in security administration adopting the principle of least privilege, managing default user accounts, implemented standard password security features, auditing database activity, and registering & applying security updates and Advanced Oracle security
• Performed and maintained database backups using Enterprise Manager or RMAN as well as OS utilities.
• Analyzing and troubleshooting both critical and non-critical situations.
• Providing 24x7 remote and onsite support for customers Environment: R12.1.3 and R12.2.4 Database 18.104.22.168 OEL 6.7
- Oracle Apps DBA at GE-TRANSPORTATION
- Oracle Apps DBA at United Health Group
- Oracle Apps DBA at UnitedHealth Group Inc
- Apps DBA at COMCAST
3 years, 8 months at this Job
Wells Fargo Rails is the largest rail equipment lessor in North America. Rails Infrastructure Support team provides 24*7 support to the business and mission critical environment; ensures the safety and soundness of applications and databases. Team provides support for the environment consisting of Oracle Databases (11g,12c), Oracle Applications(12.1.3), Weblogic 12c, Oracle FMW products like SOA 12c, ,OBIEE 12c,Webcenter Portal and Webcenter Content
● Installed and configured FMW applications like SOA,OBIEE, Webcenter Portal, Webcenter Content, ODI
● Upgraded database and applications to latest version, applied latest PSU/CPU, bundle patches, upgraded java on database and application tiers and fixed various security vulnerabilities reported.
● Created disaster recovery(DR) environment using Dataguard and successfully recovered database and application as part of annual BCP exercise
● Installed ASM on new servers, created disk groups and migrated databases to ASM
● Implemented TDE(Transparent Data Encryption) to protect data, enabled SSL for EBS and FMW environments, renewed SSL certificates
● Installed and configured Oracle GoldenGate replication between databases, resolved data issues reported
● Migrated databases and applications to new servers
● Worked on configuring streams for data replication and reporting purposes
● Worked on WLS install, RCU schema creation, domain creation and adding managed servers
● Configured Weblogic Domain for ADF, worked on deploying applications
● Worked on configuring appdynamics in FMW applications
● Cloned production database and application(EBS) to non-production and performed post clone activities
● Created scripts using shell, perl, python for automating regular maintenance tasks and for monitoring and alerting
● Fixed issues reported in Oracle Applications, database and FMW environments. Resolved performance issues, used tools like AWR,ADDM,SQL Tuning advisor
● Deployed code changes using tools like ANT, udeploy, Jenkins; used harvest and Git for version control. Also deployed latest application code to FMW environment using Enterprise Manager
● Worked on purging data and re-organizing databases Environment: Oracle EBS R12, Oracle FMW 12c, Oracle Database 12c/11g, Dataguard, OEM-12c, Dataguard, RHEL
- Senior Oracle APPS DBA at Wells Fargo
- Oracle APPS DBA Consultant at NYC School Construction Authority
- Lead Oracle APPS DBA at Cisco Systems
- Lead Oracle APPS DBA at Xerox Corporation
2 years at this Job
Environment: Oracle Database 11gR2 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52 , Oracle Apps R12 12.1.3 and 12.2.4 on Oracle Exalogic/Exadata Responsibilities
➢ Worked with Oracle Utility products implementation project as a DBA lead. Responsible for the complete Architecture setup.
➢ Worked on Maintenance, Support, Patching and Cloning using Rapid Clone.
➢ Involving in Database and Application performance issues including Weblogic issues.
➢ Configuring DB alerts using Crontab and OEM.
➢ Database restoration and recovery using RMAN.
➢ Configuring RMAN backups.
➢ Oracle 11gR2 RAC maintenance and support.
➢ Oracle Database installation, Maintenance and support.
➢ Hands on working experience on 12.2environments.
➢ Experience in Cloning from Single node to Multi Node and Multi Node to Multi Node. RAC to Non RAC and RAC to RAC using Rapid Clone.
➢ Expertise in Oracle Apps 12.2 Patching using ADOP.
➢ Working in an Oracle AppsR12.2 Implementation project with Exadata and Exalogic architecture.
➢ Installed and Configured ASM, Migrated Non-ASM Databases to ASM. Implemented Oracle RAC.
➢ Installed and Configured Oracle Dataguard Physical Standby
➢ Installed and Configured Oracle Weblogic for Oracle Utility Applications. Experience in Oracle Weblogic Clustering.
➢ Did a complete setup of the servers at Data Center.
➢ Performing Database/Schema level Refreshes using expdp/impdp and RMAN. Automated the process of Daily Schema Level Refresh from Production DB to Replica DB.
➢ Involved in Configuring OEM. Monitoring the Databases. Automated the Daily Health check report. Configured SQL Plan Management.
➢ Worked on OAM implementation POC.
- Oracle Apps DBA(CTS) at Ingersoll-Rand Corporation
- Oracle Apps DBA(IBM) at Mills Fleet Farm
- Oracle Apps DBA(IBM) at Mills Fleet Farm
- Oracle Apps DBA(IBM) at Mills Fleet Farm
4 years, 9 months at this Job
Emblem Health, Inc., through its companies Group Health Incorporated (GHI) and Health Plan of New York (HIP) provides affordable, quality health care coverage and administrative services to approximately 2.8 million people. Groups and individuals can choose from a variety of PPO, EPO and HMO programs as well as prescription drug, dental and vision plans Responsibilities:
• Upgraded Oracle Applications from 184.108.40.206 to 12.1.1 and applied 12.1.3 patchset
• Upgaded the Oralce Apps Database from 220.127.116.11 to 18.104.22.168
• Configured DR Solutions from R12 ERP Applications.
• Working on building Physical and Logical Standby Databases and configured DataGuard Broker.
• Worked closely with user groups to ensure timely implementation of an ERP.Ragh
• Installed 11g Database for SOA implementation.
• Installed and Maintained Oracle Service SOA Suite 11g technology stack including BPM, Oracle Service bus 11g (OSB), AIA 11G R1 PS5 and PIP needed for SOA implementation in single node cluster as well as multi node cluster environment using Big I.P for load balancing.
• Apply Required Patches Before Installing AIA Foundation Pack 22.214.171.124
• Creation and configuration of Managed servers and admin servers as per business requirements.
• Configuring Node manage to control and manage Managed servers.
• Manage and Monitor a BPEL Process.
• PIP Configuration and deployment.
• Created users, roles and granted privileges according to the business requirements.
• Creation of Installation Document which includes a description of the steps and different procedures used to implement the installation.
• Created users, roles and granted privileges according to the business requirements.
• Configuration of Workflow Notification Mailer.
• Created SR's through metalink for troubleshooting issues related to Fusion Middleware Product Installation.
• Performance tuning of Oracle Database(Memory tuning by altering PGA and SGA values)
• Performance tuning of SQL queries using AWR
• Cloning of Environment.
• Monitoring Remote JVM using JvisualVm. Environment: Oracle SOA 126.96.36.199, Oracle ERP R12, Weblogic server, Linux.
- Sr. Oracle Apps DBA at Emblem Health, NY
- Sr. Oracle Apps DBA at Western Digital Company
- Oracle Apps DBA at Investor's Bank and Trust
- Oracle Applications DBA at Apollo Hospitals
3 years, 3 months at this Job
PROJECT DESCRIPTION: Oracle application EBS (R12, 11i) and 11g database support. Oracle EBS R12 Cloning and patching, Upgrading database and applications. Development of the Unix shell script for monitoring. ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES IN THE PROJECT * Handling user’s tickets related to database, application and user performance issues, using tools like Explain plan, TKPROF, SQL Analyze, AWR reports etc * Cloning Oracle application and databases R12 and 11i environment. * Patching application and performed RPC4 patching. * Monitoring and Supporting OBIEE environment. * Configuration printer in CUPS and EBS environment. * Handling P1 and P2 tickets during Oncall support. * Vertex and Cognos administration task. (Knowledge) * Database migration from X3 to X4 Exadata servers. (Knowledge) * Creating Jira story and completing for the project task tracking and planning. * Oracle Transport Management Administration activities. * Configuring and maintaining data guard using physical standby database. (Knowledge) * Good Working experience in Exadata and Exalogic hardwares. Environment: Oracle 11g/10g/9i, Linux, Worked on 11i/R12 environments, SQL Developer, PL/SQL, Shell scripting (Bourne), OEM, RMAN,
- Oracle APPS DBA/ Core DBA at Ingersoll Rand
- Oracle DBA at First Tennessee Bank
- Oracle Production Support Database Administrator at
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- BSC - Mathematics