➢ Sr. Oracle Business Analyst for Charles River Acquisition Integration Assignment
➢ Responsible for Chart of Accounts Mapping between Charles River entities and State Street Corporation
➢ Led the month end process, account consolidation in State Street Books, Reconciliation and Reporting
➢ Responsible for closure of Subledger Requirements
- Sr. Oracle Business Analyst at RJT Compuquest Inc
- at RJT Compuquest Inc
- Sr. Oracle Financials Business Analyst at RJT Compuquest Inc
- Sr. Oracle Finance Consultant at State Street Bank and Trust
5 months at this Job
• Support and configure Oracle Fusion HCM Global Payroll, Absence, Performance Management, and Workforce Modeling modules.
• Administer Oracle Time and Labor, performance management system, configuration, Fast Formulas for Benefits, and payroll modules.
• Design global Oracle system implementations for Singapore, Japan, and India.
• Develop BI Reports/OTBI in Oracle Fusion Cloud; schedule report delivery to email and FTP sites.
• Prepare customized reports for most HCM modules; interact with Oracle team to solve SR issues.
• Prepared system reports and action plans. Identified test scenarios, develop test scripts, and provided key support in User AcceptanceTesting (UAT).
• Complete understanding of Oracle Apps Implementation in R12 and 11i and Upgrade Projects from 11i to R12. Performed several end-to-end implementations, upgrades as well as conducting conference room pilot (CRP), providing post production support, end user training and documentation.
• Developed HCM Extracts/OBI Reports/OTBI Analytics for Global HR, PeopleSoft Payroll Interface and Fusion Benefits.
• Agile - Proposed and developed a new business processes model in the business designer to show the client where we can improve. This is delivering agile solutions adjusting priorities and delivery schedules.
- ORACLE BUSINESS ANALYST CONSULTANT at CONSULTADD
- FINANCIAL ANALYST INTERN at New Dimensions Engineering
- PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT INTERN at Keynote Capitals
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Information Systems
• Research and analyze new functionality in Oracle
• Identify user needs from user requests and develop strategies by which to meet those needs JEA Co-op- Jacksonville Electric Authority, Jacksonville FL, May 2013 - August 2015
• Reconciled payroll differences
• Prepared annual reviews for key account holders
• Assisted with month-end financial reports
- Oracle Business Analyst intern at Jacksonville Electrical Authority
- Customer Sales Associate at PNC Bank
- Lead Sales Associate at Nine West
5 years, 8 months at this Job
- B.B.A. - Business
Implemented a single global platform for electronic invoicing that provided the most critical functionalities from the four platform currently in Operations at CITI: eInvoice, Invoice 2 Approval (I2A), Web center Imaging (WCI, and Markview/CRIW - P2PXPRESS.
• Involved in all standard ERP SDLC activities like Functional Testing, System Integration Testing, User Acceptance Testing, Preparation of Training material, conducting actual User testing and responsible to get Business sign off on all Proposes test cases.
• Implemented iSupplier Portal providing access for suppliers to receivepurchase orders and flip/submit electronic invoices that will be ingested into the P2P Approval Workflow
• Developed BR100, TC200, MD50, and TE40.
• Worked with various business and technology teams to identify, assess, document, and implement RPA solutions using RPA tools (Work Fusion, Automation Anywhere).
• Conducted client interviews to complete the business process analysis and to prepare the business requirements documents.
• Preparation of Cut- over Plan, Listing down all Pre-& Post Go- live tasks.
• Assisted in data migration from the legacy system.
• Executes tasks in support of various IT Business Analysis projects and applies a good understanding of procedures and concepts and basic knowledge of other technical area.
• Delivered functional specifications for the new solution integration as a SME for Oracle EBS
• Worked with ALM Application to test data, report defects and generate reports
- Oracle Business Analyst at Citigroup Technology
- Oracle Functional Analyst at Michelin North America
- Oracle Functional Analyst at E- solutions INC
- Financial Analyst at Mass Investment holding Ltd
3 years, 10 months at this Job
• Collaborate with developers, business analysts, and business users in conceptualizing and development of new technical objects within the Oracle Fusion HCM applications.
• Analyze and assess existing procedures to allow the application to respond to business changes.
• Evaluate requirements from functional specifications to create efficient technical design
• Develop, deploy, test and maintain technical objects that exist in Oracle Cloud applications environment.
• Provide responsive production support for business-critical applications.
• Assist with testing and deployment of vendor patch sets and upgrades to keep application release level current.
• Worked in Fast Formulas, FF, UDTs, HCM Extracts, Personalization, Fusion Security, Dynamic Columns
• Working closely with Talent Acquisition (TA) Team in US Offices to proactively understand enhancement requests and facilitating implementation.
• Serving as a strategic advisor to the TA leadership and provide solutions that will enable them in driving processes/system improvement initiatives
• Resolving the queries of the users on top priority and guide them whenever required.
• Act as a single point of contact for client for all Taleo issues.
• Raise SR with Oracle and co-ordinate with support engineers to fix the bugs.
• Created Job Templates, Requisition Custom Fields, Candidate Fields
• Configuring Requisition Approvals, Offer Approvals.
• Created Candidate Selection Workflows with Hiring process steps
• Creating Questions, Evaluation Forms, rating scales
• Designing Onboarding Forms, Routing the steps as per process
• Creating Selection Lists, ordering the elements
• Uploading Branding file, Career section design
• Worked on BI reports
- Oracle Cloud Business Analyst at Oxford International
- BA/HRIS Manager at Crescent Solutions
- Oracle Taleo HRMS BA Consultant at Molina Healthcare
- Oracle Business Analyst at Crescent Solutions
8 months at this Job
- Doctorate of Business Administration - Business Administration
- MBA - Business Administration
• Involved in the Implementation of Oracle Fusion GL solution
• Involved in the Implementation of Oracle Fusion Applications - AP, FA, AR and GL
• An Oracle R13 Financials Cloud implementation experience
• Gathering and documenting business requirements.
• Configuration of the enterprise and financial reporting structures; the COA, Ledgers, Secondary and Reporting Ledgers, CCIDs, CVRs and security rules
• Designed Mass Allocation Rules and other transaction management rules
• Experience using FBDI, ADFDI for interfaces and conversions
• Involved in SIT and UAT Testing- creating validation test scripts.
• Worked on (workflows) scheduling critical processes- mass allocations and FX reclassification, revaluation and auto reversal journal processes.
• Created value added OTBI reports utilizing BI Publisher (FX Reval/Reclass and Mass Allocations), Global Intercompany Management Control (GICM) report, etc.
• Experience in Oracle cloud data flow, base and interface tables.
• Assisted client in preparing validation scripts, testing scenarios and develop test scripts
• Validated configuration, load and validated data for AP, AR and GL
• Co-ordinated the migration of configuration, integrations and extensions to production environment
• Carried out daily operations support of current Oracle E-Business Suite applications in production Environment: Oracle Fusion Cloud Release 12/13 Procurement, AP, GL, FA, AR and Oracle E-Business Suite, SAP, MDM, HFM and Hyperion Essbase, Application Lifecycle Management Quality Center, SQL Developer,
- ORACLE FUSION APPLICATION ANALYST at BANK OF AMERICA
- LEAD ORACLE APPLICATION ANALYST at PTC HOLDINGS GROUP
- ORACLE EBS SUPPORT ANALYST at HARVARD PILGRIM HEALTHCARE
- ORACLE E-BUSINESS ANALYST at CITIGROUP
6 months at this Job
- MASTER OF SCIENCE - Information Systems
Divestiture project splitting off product lines of business, and associated data
➢ Creation and CEMLI mapping of test scripts
➢ Test strategy documentation
➢ Associated timing estimation for test script execution
➢ Cut over planning of pre and post steps, for system integrity, and data validation.
➢ Business continuity planning
➢ Integration test planning, and pre / post go live steps for splitting out of Oracle instances between companies
➢ 3rd party integration file communication planning
➢ Oracle application testing of pre / post data seperation
➢ Test plan mapping, and modifications as deemed appropriate by business
➢ Daily stand-ups, face to face meetings with business, and IT leadership
➢ Audit artifact creation
- Principal Consultant- Oracle Financials at Client - IT Convergence
- Principal Consultant- Oracle Financials at Client - Merrill Corporation
- Sr. Functional at Cloud Oracle Financials
- Sr. Project Manager - Oracle Financials at Client - EmerginIT - Manufacturing
3 months at this Job
- MA - Certified Organizational Change Management
An accomplished, motivated, and focused Principal IT Professional with extensive progressive experience in Business Systems Analysis, ERP Applications Management with Oracle E-Business Suite and Fusion Financial/Supply Chain products. Experienced in IT Operations and Infrastructure management. Strong PMO project experience with functional and technical skills combined. A team oriented professional with excellent skills in analysis, communications, relationship building during IT permanent and consulting contract roles. Experienced with PMO governance of ERP strategic initiatives. Professional experience and major accomplishments: Principal Oracle Cloud Consultant - Oracle Cloud ERP Financials and Supply Chain R13 upgrade project TESARO Biopharmaceutical- Waltham, Massachusetts (SQA Associates) 6/2018 - Present Fusion ERP Financials support R12 and R13 versions of General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Fixed Assets, Cash Management, Project Costing, Procurement, Intercompany, and Security Console administration. Principal lead with the R13 Fusion upgrade, assisted with Project Management planning and issue and resolution tracking. Provided ongoing testing and training, assisted with production, and development efforts with offshore Cloud managed services and Oracle support. Provided SOX compliance security audit requests. Managed weekly reviews and action plans within the SasS support model.
- Principal Oracle Cloud Consultant at SQA Associates
- Principal Oracle EBS and Cloud remote support analyst at Tier one
- Senior Oracle Business Analyst Consultant at Momenta Pharmaceuticals
- Senior Oracle EBS Consultant - R12 EBS Upgrade Project at CDM Smith
7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Computer Science and Business and a German
• Gathered, analyzed and created all types of requirements documents for over 4 technical solution projects.
• Facilitate defect management throughout the project life cycle using agile methodology
• Collaborated with stakeholder groups across the organization to ensure business and technology alignment. Proposed solutions meeting defined specifications and needs.
• Manage multiple S/W Dev. projects; evaluate progress and quality, resolve issues, software delivery and take corrective action.
• Led project teams, internal and external, to achieve project defined milestones and deliverables.
• Created and delivered full sign-off project documentation starting from Development and ending at post-Production deliverables by working with Key Stakeholders to elicit information and gain agreement
• Planned, facilitated and reported on quality assurance testing efforts.
• Worked in a Scrum team environment and participated in backlog review and Sprint planning sessions, following Agile methodology
• Revised and wrote user stories based on missing or new requirements established by project stakeholders utilizing the Rally tool.
• Assisted with UAT, developing and maintaining quality procedures, and ensured that appropriate documentation is in place.
• Collaborated with on-site and off-shore developers and other analysts to implement functional specifications until achieving stakeholders' desired end results
• Lead internal teams to develop management reports defining problem, evaluation and solution
• Facilitated business requirements review with development and QA teams
• Effectively communicated progress within the implementation to upper management and clients
• Created and executed Test Plans and scripts for the QA and UAT along with e2e testing
• Created/reviewed test plans and scripts; ensured requirements were met and tested thoroughly pre/post implementation.
• Coordinated and documented QA system testing for releases, changes and upgrades.
• Ensured that is testing was completed and signed off before releasing code into production.
• Worked with testing team to compile defect analysis on integrated and Independent release defects.
• Conducted weekly test status meetings.
• Managed cross functional team of 10 through all phases.
• Define technical requirements and document plans for project lifecycle deployment including the scheduling of project deliverables, budgets and timelines.
- Business Analyst at Bank of America
- Business Analyst at United States Bowling Congress (USBC)
- Business Analyst/Group lead at Frontier Communications
- Business Analyst/Project Coordinator at AFS Investments
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Master of Science degree - Electronics Engineering
- Bachelor of Science degree - Electronics Engineering
• Prepare plant analytics and define root cause for variances and recommend change action
• Prepare monthly variance results analysis from General Ledger system
• Communicate financial status of plant initiatives to finance and operations leadership
• Provide control oversight in plant to include inventory, returns entry and follow up, month end cutoff and revenue compliance, material substitutions, standard cost changes and PPV analysis
• Facilitate meetings and lead discussions
• Create yearly plant budget and ensure plant stays under budget each month
• Prepare monthly journal entries and accruals
• Code payables and ensure payment is released
• Lead quarterly plant inventory and report on results
• Identify and create possible improvements to aid in financial and operational efficiency
• Proactively identify opportunities to improve the business through use of technology
- Senior Business Analyst at Serta Simmons Bedding
- Oracle Business Analyst at AGY
- Quality Assurance Analyst at SUBURBAN PROPANE
- Project Coordinator at FORT DRUM REGIONAL HEALTH PLANNING ORGANIZATION
4 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - International Business and Economics