Project Type: Oracle Cloud Modules Handled: General Ledger, Account Payables, Expenses * Oracle ERP Cloud experience in General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Asset Management and Cash Management. * Experience in implementing lifecycle of Oracle ERP Cloud project and Supporting Oracle Cloud. * Having strong experience in Support Life Cycle, SLA management and working with Oracle Product and Cloud Infra support group. * Worked on Enterprise Configurator, Role Based Access Control, APM and BPM * Configured the FBDI (File Base Data Import) and ADFI. * Configured the Expense Report Templates and also setup the corporate cards for employees. * Have worked on Punch-out request on Multiple Supplier Sites, helped configure and map the Item Categories to the supplier site categories. * Leveraged BI Publisher in order to create the Analysis, Reports, Data Models, Dash boards. * Defined the Procurement Agents based on the Roles created for respective users. * Have setup the workspace for Financial Reporting Centre. Have created multiple financial statements using the workspace. * Worked on gathering and documenting business requirements, leading fit-gap analysis, conference room pilots (CRPs) functional configuration, testing, client user training. * Good understanding of Sub-ledger Accounting (SLA) and Fusion Taxes. * Understanding of File based data import and export. * Work directly with Business User as an Oracle Cloud Financials functional expert. * Configured the various project documents - Solution design, Functional Specifications, Setup Documents, SIT-UAT Test Scripts, Training materials. * As a business analyst I was involved in explaining the requirement to other team members in the project. * Created and executed test scenarios in various test environments. * Worked closely with users during user acceptance testing phase.
- Sr. Oracle Business Analyst at Delta Dental
- Sr. Oracle Business Analyst at GoProcure
- Sr. Oracle Apps Consultant at Data Intensity
- Sr. Oracle Apps Consultant at Hologic - Data Intensity
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- MBA - Finance
- B. Com. - Commerce
Led Implementation for bringing acquired company in Oracle ebs environment, responsible for working on design, configuration, UAT and Managing cross-functional execution. Project consisted GL, AP, AR, FA, EBTax, PO, INV, OM, WIP, BOM modules. Led, designed and worked with consultant to implement new entity with LE and OU in Oracle. Negotiated cost with consulting company by providing project understanding and utilizing my Oracle functionality expertise. Cost changed from $194600 to $71400 Led and implemented 2 new OU in Current Oracle instance. Provided production support solutions keeping long term impact in mind. Corrected existing setup inaccuracy noticed while working on other issues. Acted as bridge between business and other team members as well other teams like technical team, manufacturing support team
- Sr. Oracle Business Analyst, at Bel Power Solutions
- Program/Project Management consultant, at Omega Solution
- Business Lead / BSA, Oracle R12 Financial and GRC Implementation at Salesforce.com
- Supervisor, Global Finance Systems at Salesforce.com
2 years at this Job
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE - Statistics, Mathematics and Physics
Implemented a single global platform for electronic invoicing that provided the most critical functionalities from the four platform currently in Operations at CITI: eInvoice, Invoice 2 Approval (I2A), Web center Imaging (WCI, and Markview/CRIW - P2PXPRESS.
• Involved in all standard ERP SDLC activities like Functional Testing, System Integration Testing, User Acceptance Testing, Preparation of Training material, conducting actual User testing and responsible to get Business sign off on all Proposes test cases.
• Implemented iSupplier Portal providing access for suppliers to receivepurchase orders and flip/submit electronic invoices that will be ingested into the P2P Approval Workflow
• Developed BR100, TC200, MD50, and TE40.
• Worked with various business and technology teams to identify, assess, document, and implement RPA solutions using RPA tools (Work Fusion, Automation Anywhere).
• Conducted client interviews to complete the business process analysis and to prepare the business requirements documents.
• Preparation of Cut- over Plan, Listing down all Pre-& Post Go- live tasks.
• Assisted in data migration from the legacy system.
• Executes tasks in support of various IT Business Analysis projects and applies a good understanding of procedures and concepts and basic knowledge of other technical area.
• Delivered functional specifications for the new solution integration as a SME for Oracle EBS
• Worked with ALM Application to test data, report defects and generate reports
- Oracle Business Analyst at Citigroup Technology
- Oracle Functional Analyst at Michelin North America
- Oracle Functional Analyst at E- solutions INC
- Financial Analyst at Mass Investment holding Ltd
3 years, 9 months at this Job
University Hospitals of Cleveland is a major not-for-profit medical complex in Cleveland, Ohio. With 150 locations throughout northeast Ohio, the University Hospitals network encompasses hospitals, outpatient centers, and primary care physicians. Responsibilities:
• Working as the Senior Business Analyst for General Ledger, Accounts Receivables, Accounts Payables, Fixed Assets, iExpense and Property Management and supporting the production Oracle R12 environment.
• Working as Project manager for the implementation of Kofax Kapow Robotics process automation for automating manual processes using robotics.
• Actively worked in Hyperion (financials) implementation and supporting Hyperion Financial Management.
• Led the requirement gathering and design of various custom XML reports for Oracle Receivables, Payables, Fixed Assets, Property Management and iExpense modules.
• Oracle applications setup for GL, AR, AP, FA, PN and iExpense functional areas.
• Led the redesigning and standardizing of the Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable processes across the organization by implementing Industry Leading practices.
• Prepared the BR100 and MD050 documents for recording setups and change requirements for Oracle Financial modules in Oracle EBS.
• Worked closely with the technical team for development and testing of the custom XML reports, interfaces and other RICE components developed for Oracle Financials.
• Actively worked in implementing and standardizing the IT support process using Workfront for managing and reporting support tasks.
- Senior Oracle Business Analyst at University Hospitals
- Oracle Finance Specialist Senior at Deloitte Consulting LLP
- Oracle P2P Specialist Consultant at K12 Inc
- Lead Oracle Functional Consultant at Akamai Technologies Inc., Cambridge
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- Chartered Accountancy - Accountancy, Audit and Taxation
- Bachelor of Commerce - Accountancy and Commerce
- Diploma - Business Management
R12 GL, FA, AR, AP & Advanced Pricing
• Carried out module configuration, solution design, process analysis, and implementation of Oracle Financials GL, FA, AR and AP
• Worked Closely with Business in gathering Requirements (Initiation) Phase
• Exposure to SYSADMIN including managing concurrent programs & managers, application User setup, defining responsibilities, Values Sets, Flexfield and Registering menus
• Expertise in preparing Test Plans and Test Scripts for carrying out Functional, Integration and User Acceptance Testing
• Followed AIM Documentation in Preparing BR100
• Supporting users on daily Productions issues
• Configured Legal Entities, Ledgers, Value Sets, Data Access Set, Sequence, Journal Source, Journal Category, Currency, Rates and Ledger Sets
• Configured Bank Accounts, LookUps, Aging Periods, Payment Methods, Formats, Payment Documents, Payment Process Profile, System security Options
• Wrote and maintained complete and accurate business process documentation
• Designed business processes using Visio
• Reviewed Create Accounting errors for FA and assisted to correct
• Worked with development team to design, configure, and test application modifications
• Implemented Oracle Service Contracts for Subscriptions
• Assisted with WebADI issues and Templates
• Gathered requirements and did Fit/ Gap Analysis to configure Price Lists, Service Contracts, FA, GL, AR
- Sr. Oracle Business Analyst at CoreLogic
- Sr. Business Analyst at CompuCom
- Sr. Oracle Business Analyst at GENCO
- Principal Consultant at ORACLE CORP
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- Masters Degree - Master of International Management
➢ Sr. Oracle Business Analyst for Charles River Acquisition Integration Assignment
➢ Responsible for Chart of Accounts Mapping between Charles River entities and State Street Corporation
➢ Led the Subledger Designing of AP, AR, I Expense, CM, Tax Process
➢ Led the month end process, account consolidation in State Street Books, Reconciliation and Reporting
➢ Responsible for Subledger Conversions
- Sr. Oracle Business Analyst at State Street Bank and Trust Company
- at State Street Bank and Trust Company
- Sr. Oracle Financials Business Analyst at TJX Companies Inc
- Sr. Oracle Finance Consultant at State Street Bank and Trust Company
7 months at this Job
• Support Oracle Applications users, manage day to day problems, questions, and training needs
• Reverse engineer customized instance to troubleshoot issues and design efficiencies
• Drive Oracle projects from requirements gathering to implementation to user training
• Interact with development and internal teams to support issues and projects
• Work closely with user community to identify and implement process improvements
- Oracle Business Analyst at MOOD Media
- Business Process Owner / Billing Manager at DMX Inc
- Business Manager at DMX Inc
- Business Manager at DMX Inc
8 years, 7 months at this Job
- - Mathematics
• Research and analyze new functionality in Oracle
• Identify user needs from user requests and develop strategies by which to meet those needs JEA Co-op- Jacksonville Electric Authority, Jacksonville FL, May 2013 - August 2015
• Reconciled payroll differences
• Prepared annual reviews for key account holders
• Assisted with month-end financial reports
- Oracle Business Analyst intern at Jacksonville Electrical Authority
- Customer Sales Associate at PNC Bank
- Lead Sales Associate at Nine West
5 years, 10 months at this Job
- B.B.A. - Business
• Oracle EBS R12.2.4 full-cycle implementation
• Oracle Financial applications: GL, AP, AR, CE, System Administration; Also, ONT, TCA.
• Test scripts, testing, requirements gathering, documentation, user training, and solution delivery.
• Functional user support: issue resolution, documentation, training.
• Accounting Setup Manager, EBS instance configuration
• Troubleshooting, research with Oracle Support, patch recommendations
- Oracle Business Analyst at Assurant Solutions
- (Remote DBA Experts) - Senior Functional Support Analyst at RDX
- Business Systems Analyst / Requirements Analyst at Pennsylvania Department of Education
- Business Systems Analyst / Requirements Analyst at Fulton Financial Corporation
3 years, 4 months at this Job
- - Project Management
- MBA - Financial Management
- BS - Accounting
• Manage multiple files/projects and perform V lookups.
• Support activities related to each entity go-live.
• Identify products for Supply Chain and properly input correct item according to University Hospital/Oracle Standards.
• Complete documentation development of Technical/Functional Item Master Data process.
• Performed Meta-data testing on all new processes created.
- Sr. Oracle Business Analyst, Multiple Legacy Systems, WE at University Hospital
- DODD - Scrum Master/Sr. Project Manager, IV at The State of Ohio
- Kellogg - Scrum Master/Sr. Project Manager at IV - Multiple Legacy Systems - AE
- WCB - Scrum Master/Sr. Project Manager, IV at State of New York
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science degree - Computer Science & Management Information Systems