- Oracle Consultant at Mistry Consulting LLC
at this Job
- B.Sc - Economics
Setup & Maintain Oracle HCM Cloud Loader, File Loader, BI models & reports, R12 Oracle Forms, packages, scripts (PL/SQL) and Reports for Defense Civilian HR system. Involved in life-cycle patches and upgrades. Added business group & secure views in HR system, Migrate to HCM & setup
Setup & Maintain Oracle HCM Cloud Loader, File Loader, BI models & reports, R12 Oracle Forms, packages, scripts (PL/SQL) and Reports for Defense Civilian HR system. Involved in life-cycle patches and upgrades.
Added business group & secure views in HR system, Migrate to HCM & setup
- Oracle Consultant at Abbtech/Leidos
- Oracle Consultant at Brazos Electric Power Cooperative
- Solution Consultant at Adaptive Insights
- Oracle Consultant at Robert Half
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- B.S. in Information Systems Management - Analysis and Design, Operations Research
- Diploma in Computer Hardware Technology - Computer Hardware Technology
Oracle 11g/12c Certified Professional for Database Administration
• Set up database monitoring using OEM Version 12c.
• Oracle 11g/12c, RAC Architecture, Configuration, and Administration.
• Excellent troubleshooting skills for performance issues.
• Oracle DataGuard across multi-data oracle standby instances.
• Oracle database quarterly patching.
• Oracle Exadata and Oracle Data Guard Broker/Golden Gate.
• SQL Tuning using Oracle SQL Tuning Advisor.
- Senior Oracle - Consultant at BOEING
- Senior Oracle - Consultant at Toll Engineering - New York City School Construction
- Senior Oracle / SYBASE / Database Administrator at Bluewolf / Datavail
- Senior Oracle Database Administrator at Ntirety Corporation
10 months at this Job
- M.A. Master of Business Information Systems - Business Information Systems
sql, oracle, obiee
sql, oracle, obiee
- Oracle Consultant at Regal Beloit Corporation
- Oracle Associate Consultant at BIAS CORP
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- B.Tech in Computer Science - Science & Engineering
* Taking part in upgrading the PBM (Pharmacy Benefit Management) platform provisioning, adding enhanced features into existing service by creating PL/SQL packages * Writing and updating Oracle PL/SQL procedures/packages/triggers for PBM System * Designing loading process using bulk loads and SQL loader process for PBM system * Maintaining and enhancing custom ETL code using PL/SQL, Oracle SQL * Writing and updating UNIX scripts (Korn Shell ) for PBS System * Using dynamic SQL and views in procedures and packages used by PBS system * Developing and completing comprehensive Unit Test Plans for the system
* Taking part in upgrading the PBM (Pharmacy Benefit Management) platform provisioning, adding enhanced features into existing service by creating PL/SQL packages
* Writing and updating Oracle PL/SQL procedures/packages/triggers for PBM System
* Designing loading process using bulk loads and SQL loader process for PBM system
* Maintaining and enhancing custom ETL code using PL/SQL, Oracle SQL
* Writing and updating UNIX scripts (Korn Shell ) for PBS System
* Using dynamic SQL and views in procedures and packages used by PBS system
* Developing and completing comprehensive Unit Test Plans for the system
- Senior Oracle Consultant at CVS Health
- Senior Consultant at
- Senior Apps System Engineer at Wells Fargo Rails
- Senior Consultant at Information Gateway Inc
1 year at this Job
- Master of Science - Management Information Systems
- Bachelor of Science - Greenbrier & Russel
- Certified Network Administration
Lead the development team throughout the SDLC phases of the project ⚫ Define the business processes and gather the Business Requirements related to the Data Warehousing Solution. ⚫ Conduct periodic meetings with the stakeholders on project progress and reviews. ⚫ Develop Project progress reports for multiple projects ⚫ Database programming with Oracle (PL/SQL, triggers, and stored procedures, functions, Cursors, Arrays, Bulk Binding, Sub Query Factoring, partitioning, etc.) ⚫ Prepared logical data model for oracle database tables using Erwin ⚫ Use of Oracle's Analytical Function and SQL query is done to display various reports ⚫ Technologies Used: Oracle SQL, PLSQL
- Oracle Consultant (Contractor) at Veracity Engineering
- Sr Oracle Consultant at Ingenious Minds Consultants
- Sr System Analyst at IBM Global Services
- Assistant Mgr Systems at State Bank of India
6 months at this Job
- certificate - Electronics
- A level - Course
- Bachelor in Science
- Diploma - offered by any
• More than ten years of experience (in the US) in Oracle Applications Implementation, Interfaces Design, Customizing the Modules and Data Conversion from legacy systems into Oracle Applications
• Six R12 Implementation/Support projects in Order to Cash and Procure to Pay modules (OM, AR, iReceivables, iProcurement, PO, AP, FA, CE & GL) and AGIS
• Strong Leadership skills, managing team of senior system analysts and programmers.
• As a Team Lead planned, initiated, monitored and resource allocated to support project assignments.
• Conducted various training programs in iModules (iProcurement, iExpenses, iStore & iReceivables) to business users and Programmers.
• R12 AGIS Implementation
• Ability to resolve any issues in financial modules, Cash Management, PO, Order Management, iStore, iPayment, iExpenses, CM, iprocurement and Inventory modules. Well versed in issue fixes including TARs & Patches.
• Experience in managing and guiding team for better solution implementations using AIM methodology
• Implemented EDI 810, 855, 856, 850, 823(LockBox) 832 & 846 Project with various Trading partners
• Strong skills in Functional & Technical side of AR, AP, GL, FA, OM, PO, CM, INV, EDI, iPayment, iSupplier, iExpenses and iProcurement
• Strong technical knowledge in PL/SQL, Oracle Forms, Oracle Reports, Discoverer, Workflow, AME and JDeveloper.
• Good Knowledge in current Business process. Worked with clients like Cisco, Sun, Electronic Arts, Agilent Technologies, and JDS Uniphase to implement their custom business model.
• Worked with Big-Five consulting companies: KPMG, Oracle Corporation & Deloitte Consulting.
• Involved in training Corporate Technical teams on OM11i, Shipping Executions & Workflow2.6
• Strong in interpersonal skills, communication and presentation skills.
• Sound knowledge in Open Interfaces of INV, AR, AP, PO, OM & GL.
• Trained many programmer analysts in Oracle Applications 11i particularly Order Management, iReceivables, Workflow 2.5, iProcurement, iExpenses, iPayment, iSupplier, Oracle 8i, Forms6i, Reports6i and Noetix
• Proficient in all workflow approval processes including AME
• Strong Skills in Oracle 8i Database Design, Internet Developer Suite (Forms 4.5 & 6i, Reports 2.0,2.5& 6i), Designer/2000, SQL, PL/SQL & C, SQL*Loader, Oracle Discoverer 3.1, Oracle JDeveloper
- Sr. Oracle Consultant at
at this Job
- B.S. - Computer Science
Dallas, TX 2003 to Present
• After current client below was acquired, remained on the Procurement Team supporting existing instance, expanding countries utilizing Direct Punch-out Catalogs. Then helped with the evaluation and recommendation of both companies' current solutions, looking for the best future solution. After the review and decision, migrated and merged both companies' configuration and solution for over 40 countries and several thousand users. Process included System testing, Conference Room Pilots, User Acceptance, Smoke testing and finally go-live. Modules involved included the following: IProcurement with Punch out Catalogs, Purchasing, Services Procurement, Procurement Contracts, AME, System Administrator configuring profiles, menus, responsibilities and XML PO delivery using Oracle XML Gateway. This was a phased approach, thus assisted the Procurement Team maintaining two instances while bringing various counties on-board. Next, was merging the two companies Direct Punch out Suppliers profiles. Final activities included divesting a third of the combined business' to a third party including configuring, testing and implementing a Glass Wall System profile so both companies can initially use both instances until the final conversion solution was implemented
• R12 Architecture Review and Assessment to ease client's pain points with Oracle Procurement and Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) implementation. Recommendations were made and solutions implemented reducing Oracle errors and increasing user acceptance across the global Engineering and Construction user base. Examples of solutions implemented included migrating away from government version of CLM, not an easy task with thousands of users, additional patching as well as correcting various menus and profiles. Then, with more successful User experiences and acceptance, further solutions were allowed. Solutions included implementing standard Procurement with Catalogs, Punch outs, and XML PO automation using Oracle XML Gateway. Solutions improved current configuration, removed pain points and better leveraged client's resources. Products included Purchasing, Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) for Public Sector, Advanced Procurement, IProcurement, ISupplier, Services Procurement, Procurement Contracts and Contract Repository and XML Gateway.
• Led Oracle R12 Internet Expenses (OIE) and Payables implementation for Engine Services and Transportation client. Activities include environment analysis, requirements gathering, configuration update and changes, testing and production configuration. Workflow changes were made as well as system administration menu changes and interface updates.
• Team lead for R12 IFRS and IRS asset books (FA) implementation for energy transmission company. Other activities included adding secondary IFRS ledger (GL), transferring historical balances, configuring responsibilities and profiles. Project Costing and Project Management (PA & PJM) were also updated for budgeting, expenditure and reporting purposes.
• Led Oracle R12 Internet Expenses (OIE) and Payables implementation for Energy Services client. Activities include environment analysis, requirements gathering, configuration update and changes, testing, Project Integration and production configuration. Workflow changes were made as well as system administration menu changes, AME (Approval Management Engine) updates and interface updates working with on-shore, off-shore and Oracle On-Demand (OOD).
• Led for Oracle R12 Project Costing, Project Accounting and Project Management implementation for energy client. Activities include environment health check and recommendations, requirements gathering, configuration update and changes, testing and production configuration. Other modules reviewed and recommendations made include purchasing, payables, assets, receivables and system administration.
• Team Lead for Oracle R12 Project Costing, Project Billing and Project Management implementation for New Zealand's health districts. Activities including requirements gathering, gap analysis, configuration, testing to successful CRPs. Client is progressing with recommendations and implementing this planned two year project.
• Team Lead for Oracle R12 Advanced Procurement - Procurement Contracts including Contracts (CLM), Sourcing, and ISupplier implementation for New Zealand's health ministry. Activities including workshop and requirements gathering, gap analysis, setup, configuration, testing and training. R11.5 to R12 upgrade analyzed and tested.
• Environmental customer engagement and demonstrations for Oracle R12 Asset Lifecycle Management (ALM) including Property Management, Enterprise Asset management (EAM) and Asset Tracking.
• Team Lead for Oracle R12 Advanced Procurement - Procurement Contracts including Contracts (CLM), Sourcing, ISupplier and Supplier Lifecycle Management (SLM) module analysis and implementation for New Zealand's health districts. Activities include requirements gathering, gap analysis to Conference Room Pilots (CRPs). Client is progressing with recommendations and implementing this planned two year project.
• PM and Team Lead for Oracle Procurement R12 Proof of Concept for New Zealand's accident compensation insurance organization. Activities including requirements gathering, gap analysis, setup, configuration, testing and training. Modules included Sourcing, PO, INV, IExpense, ISupplier, and IProcurement as well as R12 upgrade analysis and support.
• Team member for R12 implementation for New Zealand's largest housing organization, implementing IDM OAM (Identity Management and Oracle Access Manager) as well as System Administration, and supporting Assets, AME, EAM, IExpense, Property Management, Projects and Procurement.
• Team Lead for Oracle implementation and support for European refinery and marketing corporation at various locations, including Germany (DE), Switzerland (CH) and United Kingdom (UK). Modules implemented included R11.5.10 P2P, ADI, AP, AR, CE, EAM, FA, FSG, GL, INV, MRC, PO, XML, Cost Management, iSupplier and iProcurement including Sysadmin and employee setups. Shared implementation and supported EAM, PA, PJM, SCM including, WIP, BOM. Implementation included regional and country specific localizations to meet German, UK and Swiss requirements. Responsibilities ranged from requirements gathering, gap analysis, data review, setups, implementation, training, and monthly support functions. iReceivables, iAssets, iExpense, Advanced Collections were also setup, analyzed. R11.5 to R12 upgrade analyzed and tested. Implementation scheduled. R12 - Training as well as upgrade analysis performed. New install analysis evaluated, setup configured and system test completed; decision path being evaluated.
• PM and Team Lead for Oracle R11.5.10 iExpense implementation for international oil support corporation, activities included several sites from corporate to field operations, included self-service approvals and audit controls.
• Team Lead for nationwide building supplies distributor implementation; initial modules lead included AP, AR, CE FA, and GL and then assumed PO and Inventory (INV). Activities included requirements gathering, gap analysis, unit, integration and acceptance testing (SDLs/CRPs) and training materials. Utilized BFAs and dataloads. Implemented iReceivables, iSupplier, Credit, Collections, D&B and DQM TCA in test environment, client moved go live to Phase 2.
• Team Lead for Oracle 11.5.10 upgrade for an international distribution corporation as well as ipayment implementation. Modules responsible included AP, AR, CE, iPayment, GL, PO/INV and System Administration. Activities included training materials, gap analysis, functionality reviews, CRPs and integration testing for APAC, EMEA and US
• Team member for national satellite company implementation and support. Supported R11.59 iExpense, Assets and other financial modules.
• PM and Lead for multi-National proof of concept R11.59 implementation for Mexico mfg organization including set up and testing of R11i AP, CE, FA, GL, INV, iProcurement and PO environment.
• Team member for large R11i Receivables Release 11.58 implementation for governmental state unit. Customer base over 1 million with 100,000 in monthly billings and receipts. Duties ranged from solution design to setup to user training and support including numerous interfaces to and from Oracle.
• Financials and Procurement lead for a Financials and Manufacturing upgrade from R10.7 to R11i at a Gas utility local distribution carrier. Oracle modules responsible for were AP, ADI, CE, GL, INV and PO. IExpense, iProcurement, iSupplier modules were setup, reviewed and tested.
2003 to Present
- Senior Oracle Consultant at Lanz & Assoc LC
- Senior Oracle Consultant at Oracle Consulting
- Entrepreneur at Lanz & Assoc LC
- Project Manager at Koch Industries
16 years, 5 months at this Job
- B.B.A. - Accounting
Innovative professional with 18+ years of progressive experience in Software industry, within skills to drive business growth, capitalize on new revenue potential, and manage all aspects of daily business operations. Experience in all the stages of the System Life Cycle.
- Oracle Consultant at Seagate Technology
7 years at this Job
• Convert Suppliers, Purchase Orders, Current Budgets, Change Orders and Change Order Budgets.
• Develop Reports to Reconcile data between the systems.
• Develop Custom Reports in Oracle Projects and Project Accounting
• Production Support for Oracle General Ledger , Payables , Purchasing , Projects , Cash Management and Receivables Modules
• Personalizations in Oracle Projects Pages
- Oracle Consultant at Berg Electric, CA
- Remote Functional Support Person for all the Oracle Modules at Time Microwave, CT
- Assist NSP at Nature's Sunshine, UT
- Assist HID at HID Global, CA
3 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Computer Science - Computer Science