Lead teams for software engineering services and support for key Oracle clients in development and re-engineering efforts, requirements gathering, establishing standards and specifications, creating Service Level Agreements and Operating Level Agreements (SLAs / OLAs), and developing RFPs for the purchase, upgrade and replacement of mission critical ERP & custom EDW/BI systems, leveraging integration to increase productivity and efficiency and reduce cost. Worked closely with executive management teams to plan & budget, perform staff appraisals, recommend emerging technology, design, develop, coordinate, think “out of the box”, to execute affordable, cost effective, short term and long term strategies aligned to the client's vision, mission, and purpose; contributed to the development of project cost estimates and budgets based on assessment of client needs. Project highlights:
• CSC IT SOA Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, and Extensions (RICE) Manager for Expeditionary Combat Support System implementation utilizing Oracle eBusiness (EBS) Financials & Manufacturing Release 12, IFS Maintenance, Click Commerce Parts & EDW/BI. Oversight of 2200+ development objects to provide cost-effective support to global war-fighters at the U.S. Air Force.
• CSC IT RICE on-shore Technical Lead for delivery of Oracle Projects (100+ development objects), ProPricer and EDW/BI Interface solutions for ETP project (Financials, Manufacturing, Projects), a BPI initiative utilizing an India/US team at General Dynamics.
• CSC IT RICE on-shore Technical Lead on India/US team for EBS Financials implementation at ACCO.
- Sr. ORACLE CONSULTANT at Sr. ORACLE CONSULTANT
- Manager 3, Global Enterprise Solutions at UNISYS CORPORATION
- Senior Consultant Communications CRMS Sector at IBM CORPORATION
- Principal Consultant at ORACLE CORPORATION
13 years, 8 months at this Job
- MBA - International Business Specialization
- MS - Management Information Systems
Senior consultant specializing in Oracle EBS based systems ♦ Training on cloud based solutions ♦ Project 3: Data conversion tools and Proof of Concepts (2019) ♦ Worked on various internal projects to provide a tool for loading data to Oracle Cloud based systems. ♦ Developed Proof of Concept for Oracle Cloud Integration.
Senior consultant specializing in Oracle EBS based systems
♦ Training on cloud based solutions
♦ Project 3: Data conversion tools and Proof of Concepts (2019)
♦ Worked on various internal projects to provide a tool for loading data to Oracle Cloud based systems.
♦ Developed Proof of Concept for Oracle Cloud Integration.
- Oracle Consultant at Sierra Systems
- Oracle Cloud Implementation - Conversion Specialist at
- liaison to project manager at
- Oracle EBS Senior Analyst at Alberta Health Services
3 years at this Job
- Diploma - Computer System Technology
Client: Global Experience Specialist (GES), Chicago
• Gathered business requirements and AS-IS processes and defined the future business processes (to be state flow) in order to provide an integrated information system solution for day to day operations.
• Prepared Gap-fit analysis, application setup document BR.100, created functional Design document MD.050 for the new requirements/Enhancements for finance (AR, AP, Payments, iExpense, Mobile Expenses, General Ledger) modules.
• Conducted conference room pilots and created functional test scripts for finance modules. Prepared go-live task lists and created functional migration steps for finance modules and executed the steps in Production Environment.
• Implemented Lockbox feature for multiple operating units.
• Implemented Project accounting for GES labor tasks
• Implemented Invoice Conversion process for invoices scanned via OCR Process for multiple operating unit.
• Effectively worked with Oracle support through SR (Service Request) and escalations for key issues throughout the project implementation.
• Performed post go-live functional support by assisting Period Close Reconciliation process for Receivables, Payables, Projects, Fixed Assets and General Ledger. Environment: Oracle E-business Suite 12.2.3 hosted on Red Hat Linux Enterprise 4 Modules: Accounts Payable, iExpense, Mobile Expenses, Oracle Payments, Accounts Receivable, Project Accounting, Oracle Purchasing, General Ledger
- Oracle Consultant at Oneiroi Consulting Services Inc
- Oracle Consultant at Oneiroi Consulting Services Inc
- Procure to Pay Consultant at Oracle India Pvt Ltd
- Oracle Consultant at Oracle India Pvt Ltd
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- BE - Electronics & Communication
Wipro Limited, DOHA, QATAR (SEPTEMBER 2017 - April 2018)
- Oracle Consultant at Wipro Limited
- Onsite Project Lead at Qatar Post
- Offshore Project Lead at Wipro Limited, Kochi
- Project Lead at Wipro Limited, Kochi
7 months at this Job
- Master's in Management Information System - Business
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science - Computer Science
As a Lead Oracle DBA, Lead projects for BOA for Exadata migration, database consolidation using 12c multitenant architecture (CDB/PDB's), performance tuning of database on Exadata. Installation of Oracle Infrastructure and Oracle RAC 12c, Upgrading 11g grid infrastructure to 12c. Responsible for upgrades, patching, TAR support, Database cloning instances from production to UAT/QA. Migration of database from NON-ASM to ASM. Performance tuning of multi-TB database on Exadata. Multi-TB Database upgrade from 11g to 12c using transportable tablespaces. OEM upgrade 12c to 13c. Lead project of 12c database upgrade 12c GoldenGate (Zero downtime migration). Oracle 12c Grid Control upgrade to 13c. Installation and configuration, patching, upgrading of Oracle Database appliances. Oracle Cloud and GoldenGate Architecture for new database for Oracle lending application. Setting high availability for oracle database 12c and OGG. Migration of on premise oracle E-Business suite application R12 to oracle cloud. VPN setup between Oracle Cloud and on-premise, Oracle SSO setup using OAM for Oracle Ebs and 3rd party applications.. Oracle Access Manager SAML SSO. Oracle cloud IP network configuration and troubleshooting. Oracle database upgrade and migration. Building Linux Server, setting up network, configuring storage. Oracle 13c Grid control implementation.
- Sr. Oracle Consultant at IT Convergence
- Lead Oracle DBA at Bank of America
- Sr. Oracle Consultant, Brown Brother Harriman at
- Sr. Oracle Consultant at GE Power & Water
3 months at this Job
- M.S. - Database Technologies
Dallas, TX 2003 to Present
• After current client below was acquired, remained on the Procurement Team supporting existing instance, expanding countries utilizing Direct Punch-out Catalogs. Then helped with the evaluation and recommendation of both companies' current solutions, looking for the best future solution. After the review and decision, migrated and merged both companies' configuration and solution for over 40 countries and several thousand users. Process included System testing, Conference Room Pilots, User Acceptance, Smoke testing and finally go-live. Modules involved included the following: IProcurement with Punch out Catalogs, Purchasing, Services Procurement, Procurement Contracts, AME, System Administrator configuring profiles, menus, responsibilities and XML PO delivery using Oracle XML Gateway. This was a phased approach, thus assisted the Procurement Team maintaining two instances while bringing various counties on-board. Next, was merging the two companies Direct Punch out Suppliers profiles. Final activities included divesting a third of the combined business' to a third party including configuring, testing and implementing a Glass Wall System profile so both companies can initially use both instances until the final conversion solution was implemented
• R12 Architecture Review and Assessment to ease client's pain points with Oracle Procurement and Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) implementation. Recommendations were made and solutions implemented reducing Oracle errors and increasing user acceptance across the global Engineering and Construction user base. Examples of solutions implemented included migrating away from government version of CLM, not an easy task with thousands of users, additional patching as well as correcting various menus and profiles. Then, with more successful User experiences and acceptance, further solutions were allowed. Solutions included implementing standard Procurement with Catalogs, Punch outs, and XML PO automation using Oracle XML Gateway. Solutions improved current configuration, removed pain points and better leveraged client's resources. Products included Purchasing, Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) for Public Sector, Advanced Procurement, IProcurement, ISupplier, Services Procurement, Procurement Contracts and Contract Repository and XML Gateway.
• Led Oracle R12 Internet Expenses (OIE) and Payables implementation for Engine Services and Transportation client. Activities include environment analysis, requirements gathering, configuration update and changes, testing and production configuration. Workflow changes were made as well as system administration menu changes and interface updates.
• Team lead for R12 IFRS and IRS asset books (FA) implementation for energy transmission company. Other activities included adding secondary IFRS ledger (GL), transferring historical balances, configuring responsibilities and profiles. Project Costing and Project Management (PA & PJM) were also updated for budgeting, expenditure and reporting purposes.
• Led Oracle R12 Internet Expenses (OIE) and Payables implementation for Energy Services client. Activities include environment analysis, requirements gathering, configuration update and changes, testing, Project Integration and production configuration. Workflow changes were made as well as system administration menu changes, AME (Approval Management Engine) updates and interface updates working with on-shore, off-shore and Oracle On-Demand (OOD).
• Led for Oracle R12 Project Costing, Project Accounting and Project Management implementation for energy client. Activities include environment health check and recommendations, requirements gathering, configuration update and changes, testing and production configuration. Other modules reviewed and recommendations made include purchasing, payables, assets, receivables and system administration.
• Team Lead for Oracle R12 Project Costing, Project Billing and Project Management implementation for New Zealand's health districts. Activities including requirements gathering, gap analysis, configuration, testing to successful CRPs. Client is progressing with recommendations and implementing this planned two year project.
• Team Lead for Oracle R12 Advanced Procurement - Procurement Contracts including Contracts (CLM), Sourcing, and ISupplier implementation for New Zealand's health ministry. Activities including workshop and requirements gathering, gap analysis, setup, configuration, testing and training. R11.5 to R12 upgrade analyzed and tested.
• Environmental customer engagement and demonstrations for Oracle R12 Asset Lifecycle Management (ALM) including Property Management, Enterprise Asset management (EAM) and Asset Tracking.
• Team Lead for Oracle R12 Advanced Procurement - Procurement Contracts including Contracts (CLM), Sourcing, ISupplier and Supplier Lifecycle Management (SLM) module analysis and implementation for New Zealand's health districts. Activities include requirements gathering, gap analysis to Conference Room Pilots (CRPs). Client is progressing with recommendations and implementing this planned two year project.
• PM and Team Lead for Oracle Procurement R12 Proof of Concept for New Zealand's accident compensation insurance organization. Activities including requirements gathering, gap analysis, setup, configuration, testing and training. Modules included Sourcing, PO, INV, IExpense, ISupplier, and IProcurement as well as R12 upgrade analysis and support.
• Team member for R12 implementation for New Zealand's largest housing organization, implementing IDM OAM (Identity Management and Oracle Access Manager) as well as System Administration, and supporting Assets, AME, EAM, IExpense, Property Management, Projects and Procurement.
• Team Lead for Oracle implementation and support for European refinery and marketing corporation at various locations, including Germany (DE), Switzerland (CH) and United Kingdom (UK). Modules implemented included R11.5.10 P2P, ADI, AP, AR, CE, EAM, FA, FSG, GL, INV, MRC, PO, XML, Cost Management, iSupplier and iProcurement including Sysadmin and employee setups. Shared implementation and supported EAM, PA, PJM, SCM including, WIP, BOM. Implementation included regional and country specific localizations to meet German, UK and Swiss requirements. Responsibilities ranged from requirements gathering, gap analysis, data review, setups, implementation, training, and monthly support functions. iReceivables, iAssets, iExpense, Advanced Collections were also setup, analyzed. R11.5 to R12 upgrade analyzed and tested. Implementation scheduled. R12 - Training as well as upgrade analysis performed. New install analysis evaluated, setup configured and system test completed; decision path being evaluated.
• PM and Team Lead for Oracle R11.5.10 iExpense implementation for international oil support corporation, activities included several sites from corporate to field operations, included self-service approvals and audit controls.
• Team Lead for nationwide building supplies distributor implementation; initial modules lead included AP, AR, CE FA, and GL and then assumed PO and Inventory (INV). Activities included requirements gathering, gap analysis, unit, integration and acceptance testing (SDLs/CRPs) and training materials. Utilized BFAs and dataloads. Implemented iReceivables, iSupplier, Credit, Collections, D&B and DQM TCA in test environment, client moved go live to Phase 2.
• Team Lead for Oracle 11.5.10 upgrade for an international distribution corporation as well as ipayment implementation. Modules responsible included AP, AR, CE, iPayment, GL, PO/INV and System Administration. Activities included training materials, gap analysis, functionality reviews, CRPs and integration testing for APAC, EMEA and US
• Team member for national satellite company implementation and support. Supported R11.59 iExpense, Assets and other financial modules.
• PM and Lead for multi-National proof of concept R11.59 implementation for Mexico mfg organization including set up and testing of R11i AP, CE, FA, GL, INV, iProcurement and PO environment.
• Team member for large R11i Receivables Release 11.58 implementation for governmental state unit. Customer base over 1 million with 100,000 in monthly billings and receipts. Duties ranged from solution design to setup to user training and support including numerous interfaces to and from Oracle.
• Financials and Procurement lead for a Financials and Manufacturing upgrade from R10.7 to R11i at a Gas utility local distribution carrier. Oracle modules responsible for were AP, ADI, CE, GL, INV and PO. IExpense, iProcurement, iSupplier modules were setup, reviewed and tested.
2003 to Present
- Senior Oracle Consultant at Lanz & Assoc LC
- Senior Oracle Consultant at Oracle Consulting
- Entrepreneur at Lanz & Assoc LC
- Project Manager at Koch Industries
16 years, 8 months at this Job
- B.B.A. - Accounting
• Modified technical designs for Extensions, Customizations, and Integrations to support the project
• Supported Testing and UAT for the project
• Developed Search and Create/Update OAF pages for EAM Work Orders, Oracle Projects, Work Clearances, and several other custom OAF Pages
• Developed and modified Custom PLSQL Wrappers that leveraged EAM Seeded APIs for use in the Custom OAF pages
• Created a custom OAF page that performed multiple record processing and user notifications
• Performed System Administration tasks for performing FND Application setups including Menus, functions, DFFs, Value Sets, and Values
• Resolved bugs and enhancements for OAF Extensions/Customizations and custom OAF Pages
• Assisted DBA tasks to support the DEV and Test Instances
• Worked with the Angular Development team on the integration to public SOA Gateway REST web services and a custom Integration for Digital Signature
- Oracle Consultant, Oracle Techno-Functional SME at United States Navy (USN)
- Oracle Consultant, Oracle Functional and Technical SME at General Dynamics
- Oracle Consultant, Oracle Techno-Functional SME for E-Business R12 at United States Navy
- Oracle Consultant, Oracle Functional and Technical SME at General Dynamics
9 months at this Job
Project Type GE Service Parts Planning - SCM Project Domain Oracle Apps, BOOMI Middleware , Git Hub , Servigistics Sub Domain Oracle, DevOps Solution Oracle Application R12, BOOMI , Amazon Web Services Service Offering End to end implementation and DevOps Client GE Healthcare
- Service SCM Oracle Consultant & DevOps at Time Span
- Oracle Apps Techno-Functional Consultant at GE Healthcare
- IT Analyst at Tata Consultancy Services
- Technology Analyst at Tata Consultancy Services
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Engineering - Information Technology
• Tasked to Automate and establish a roadmap to migrate 45 Quick Base application to Oracle Apex 5.1 and consequently upgraded to Apex 18.2
• Developed and Templated SQL Server DTS Packages for transformation of Data from Quickbase to Oracle using Data Transformation Services and the SQL Developer Migration Workbench and advance PL/SQL Techniques.
• Established and Configured templates in Apex and PL/SQL for the following items: Mixed Mode Authentication for ADFS and Non-ADFS users. And Authorization Schemes along with Common Application Templates Share Application Workspace Components, Logs and Historical Data Management. Dynamic Generation of Pages and reports based on tables using Apex APIs. Extension of Existing Apex Plug-ins and Integration with BI-Publisher. Configuration, Testing and Deployment of applications through different environments as they apply to the software development lifecycle. - 1/9 - Established processed and standards for collaborating and usage of Code Repository and DEV OPS for Apex Applications and Supporting Objects Deployment. Successfully Coded, Lead and Deployed over 45 Apex Applications to REXEL's production Environment. Designed and Develop an Integrated Framework and Application called the "RA" for Rexel Applications where Admins can manage Roles and Applications Access through an Application Portal. Served as Lead Developer and Resident Expert of Apex Development and Oracle Database Performance Tunning.
- Sr. Technical Oracle Consultant/Apex Lead at Rexel Holdings USA
- Sr. Technical Oracle Consultant/Advisor at New York State
- Sr. Technical Consultant at COMPQSOFT Inc
- Sr. Technical Consultant at GDH Consulting
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor in Science Degree in Computing - Computing
- Oracle Consultant at MINDTREE Ltd
- Oracle Apps Functional Consultant at ORACLE Pvt. Ltd
- Oracle Apps Functional Analyst at A.X.A Business Services Pvt Ltd
- Team Member at Fortune InfoTech, A Fidelity National Financial and Covansys
5 years, 6 months at this Job