• Oracle E-Business Consultant, Release 12.1.3: Finance: GL, AP, AR, FA, CM, eBtax, SLA. ◦ Migration 11 to 12: Gap analysis, UAT, training and support
- Oracle consultant Finance at Resmed SA
- Oracle consultant Finance at DCNS
- Functional Project Leader at Bourbon Group (Marine)
- Oracle consultant Finance at Alloy Inc
5 years, 11 months at this Job
- Master's - FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT INFORMATION SYSTEMS
- Master in Business Administration in Management Information System - Management Information System
- Master in Business Administration in International Management - International Management
Setup & Maintain Oracle HCM Cloud Loader, File Loader, BI models & reports, R12 Oracle Forms, packages, scripts (PL/SQL) and Reports for Defense Civilian HR system. Involved in life-cycle patches and upgrades. Added business group & secure views.
- Oracle Consultant at Abbtech/Leidos
- Oracle ERP Consultant at Brazos Electric COOP
- Oracle ERP Solution Consultant at Adaptive Insights
- Oracle ERP Consultant at Robert Half
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- B.S. in Information Systems Management - Information Systems Management
- Diploma in Computer Hardware Technology - Fault Tolerant Mid-range Marketing
- - EDUCATION
- - Business User
Facets Upgrade 5.40 to 5.5.x Impact analysis of existing code which needs remediation for 5.5.x upgrade. Designed and developed solution for class plan conversion and fix class plan errors after conversion using Oracle PL/SQL and Informatica.. Designed and developed solution for accumulators conversion for remediation using Oracle PL/SQL. Priority Rewards Priority Health rewards self funded, fully funded and Medicaid members enrolled in Priority Rewards programs for shopping expensive procedures using their cost estimator tool, read education material and choose to go to a lower cost facility to have procedure done. Designed and developed Priority Rewards using Oracle PL/SQL. Medicare Enrollment Interface Integration This project replaced Priority Health's existing Medicare Enrollment System with Trizetto Medicare Solutions suite using EAM - Enrollment Administration Manager and FRM - Financial Reconciliation Manager. TMS is being used to conduct accurate and timely validation of enrollment and member changes against CMS data, automate processing of daily reports and send letters to stay compliant with CMS standards. Medicare data is interfaced from EAM to Facets using Trizetto's TMS Adapter application. Member of core migration team to implement various incoming and outgoing files from and to CMS using Oracle PL/SQL and Informatica. Welltok Platform (Wellness and Predictive) Welltok is a set of applications that will handle Wellness and Predictive Analytics using membership, Professional, Institutional, Pharmacy claims , lab and Biometrics data provided by Priority Health. It has replaced Webmd suite of applications used to provide Wellness and Predictive Modeling and Reporting. Design, architected Welltok application. Created various membership, claims, lab and wellness extracts using Oracle PL/SQL and Informatica.
- Senior Facets/Oracle Consultant at Priority Health
- Oracle Specialist at IBM/US Army
- Database Architect at CVS Caremark
- Senior Oracle Consultant at Fannie Mae
4 years, 6 months at this Job
- Master's - Computer Science
• Providing database and system management for multiple Linux and windows servers running Oracle 11g/12C ranging in size from 500Gb to 8Tb+.
• Installed and configured OEM 12C Grid Control, OMS (Oracle Managed Server) and OEM Agent, extensively used OEM tool to provide performance test analysis report and for monitoring CPU utilization, data throughput, blocking sessions, ASM disk space usage, tablespaces usage, datafile addition for extra space, configuring alert notifications etc.
• Installation, Configuration and data replication using GG Golden Gate technology.
• Troubleshooting of performance and tuning problems in Oracle database using internal tools like AWR, ASH, ADDM, OEM Grid Control and manual scripts.
• Providing primary DBA support for e-commerce sites, customer facing OLTP and data warehouse systems of multiple applications related to JDA and Manhattan vendors.
• Performing database refreshes using export and import utilities (exp/imp) at all level. Performed the same using data pump export and import utilities (expdp/impdp).
• Proficient in raising Service Request (SR) with Oracle Support and using Metalink to resolve the bottlenecks in the database environments.
• Helped developers to install Oracle Client, troubleshoot and establish the connection to Oracle database through ODBC, JDBC.
• Responsible to do SQL query tuning and provide best practices to development team in building SQL statements.
• Applying quarterly patches, CPU/PSU and version change patch bundles.
• Responsible to do co-ordination and communication with system administrators, business data analysts, security directors and development teams for different project deliverables.
• Responsible to prepare and maintain standard documents/templates for all major activities like database software installations, creation, refreshes, cloning, patching, issue resolutions etc., which helps to maintain consistency across all environments (Dev/QA/STRESS/PRODUCTION) during implementation and for the client in the future.
• Automation of RMAN backups, schema refreshes, database refreshes and to monitor activates like availability of database & listeners, space utilization, gathering statistic for the cost base optimizer, index rebuilding etc., using shell scripting.
• 24 X 7 Production database administration, support providing during on-call schedules.
• Environment Used: Oracle 11gR2/12C, OEM 12C, Enterprise Linux (RHEL) 6.3 / 7.1 OS versions, VMware, EMC2, Cherwell Ticketing tool, JIRA, Windows 2007/8, Lync communicator, Tidal, Mputty
- Oracle Consultant DBA at Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Illinois
- Team Member at ITC LTD
- Oracle DBA at Harley Davidson Motor Cycle
- Jr. Oracle DBA at Pfizer Pharmaceutical
1 year, 7 months at this Job
Well experienced in Oracle Oracle 12c,11g/10g/9i, SQL, PL/SQL.
➢ Exceptional ability to conceptualize applications from both technical/programming perspective and a business point of view with wide expertise in requirement analysis,time/cost planning & RDB design.
➢ Extensive experience in SDLC, PL/SQL Packages, Stored Procedures, Functions and Database Triggers in Oracle 11g/10g/9i/8i databases. Extensively used PL/SQL Tables, Nested Tables and Varrays and SQL programming & Query building.
➢ Vast experience in working with Materialized views, Bulk binding, Inline Views ,Temporary Tables and Complex Partitioning methods to improve performance. Experience in working with OLTP & OLAP systems
➢ Experience in Creating Procedures in Netezza 7.0.
➢ Experience in Creating Reports in SSRS
➢ Experience in using Explain Plan SQL Tuning and creation of B*tree and Bitmap indexes and working with Data Warehousing Concepts including Dimensional Modelling.
➢ Developed and implemented design for implementation of Data warehouse and related ETL processes. Data loading from other data sources into Oracle Database.
➢ Created Shell Scripts for invoking SQL scripts
➢ Exepriance in Data Warehouse Database 4TB in size and OLAP ( .5 TB).
➢ Experience on Query designing and tuning/ optimization in Oracle 11g/10g/9i environments
➢ Experience in developing code using SQL Developer, PLSQL Developer ,Toad, Aginity Workbench tools.
➢ Good Knowledge in DBA routine tasks; can be self-serving DBA, managing users, roles, privileges, schema and objects etc.
- Sr Oracle consultant at MBIA Inc
3 years, 10 months at this Job
- BS - Mathematics
Oracle Apps Technical Consultant with through hand on experience in consultation, designing, development, testing and supporting the application. Supportive and enthusiastic team player, always dedicated to streamline the project deliverable and effectively resolve project issue. Strong ability to learn new technologies faster and excel in it.
- ORACLE CONSULTANT at WIPRO TECHNOLOGIES
7 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelors in Engineering - Engineering
* Designed and supervised complex and sophisticated solutions utilizing Oracle UPK Methodologies. * Designed, developed, and manage site content and capabilities. * Provided daily onsite maintenance of the existing App / Portals. * Assisted in Train the Trainer sessions. * Assisted in the UAT testing phase * Updated all training material as enhancements and upgrades updated. * Developed the training outline for online users.
- Senior Oracle Consultant/Technical Writer at Adynt Consulting Services
- Instructional Designer/Trainer PS 9.2 HCM/FSCM at Cox Enterprises
- Sr. Training Developer/ Technical Writer at Technology Revelations/Veterans Administration
- Trainer and Content Developer at Children National Hospital/ American Partners
3 months at this Job
- B.A. in Finance - Finance
• 24x7x365 administrative support staff.
• Manage offshore team on day to day to tasks.
• Migrated standalone databases to Exadata
• Implement disaster recovery with use of Exadata
• Involved in 24x7 support for production RAC databases with on-call pager
• Supported production, development and testing databases of Multi Terabytes DB sizes.
• Configuration, troubleshooting GoldenGate issues
• Setup Uni-directional GoldenGate setup.
• Setup and managed replication using Oracle Golden Gate
• Worked on Data Migration project.
• Migrated databases from Windows platform to Linux.
• Upgraded from 11g to 12c.
• Migrating database from NON-ASM to ASM.
• Migrated databases to AWS
• Build new servers on AWS
• Worked on project to migrate databases to AWS instance
• Set up oracle instances on AWS cloud
• Maintained databases and alerts from 13c cloud control (OEM)
• Migrated standalone databases to RAC on Exadata
• Oracle DBA in 12c, 11g, with 9+ year's professional IT work experience
• Worked on 12c Multitenant databases
• Setup unidirectional GoldenGate replication
• Rolling install oracle patch in Oracle RAC 11g and 12c
• Upgraded database from 11g to 12c R2
• Cloned databases using RMAN Duplicate
• Installation of 11g, 12c clients/databases on Solaris and Linux.
• Complete Build of 4-node 12c RAC Cluster on RHEL
• Skilled with statspack, AWR, ADDM, SAR to check health of database & hardware.
• Performed database Cloning to setup test and development database.
• Migrated databases to different data datacenter.
• Handled RAC Node hangs and node eviction issues.
• Maintaining schemas and partitioning tables.
• Experienced with all kinds (Status, Performance, and Trend Analysis) of DB Monitoring.
• Index management for better performance, maintenance of Oracle Database
• Developed RMAN scripts for database backup and recovery
• Responsible for administration and supporting oracle 11g, 12c databases
• Performed large batch jobs and tuning of SQL queries and database systems.
• Designed, configured and maintained backup and recovery policies including RMAN backups.
• Monitored database space requirements and adjusted for future needs.
• Performed version upgrades and patch installs.
• Perform database administration tasks as part of a scheduled change management task.
• Proficient in communicating directly with internal resources daily.
• Configuration, maintenance and tuning of 10g RAC
• Setup of Disaster Recovery databases (Data Guard)
• Refresh schema-using Export/Import. Creating the database, table spaces, tables, indexes, setting privileges and user logins
• Used Oracle 10g AWR & ADDM to monitor database activities and performance tuning.
• Involved in Database sizing, Capacity Planning.
• Extensive Performance Tuning, Memory (SGA) Tuning, Net backup, EMC (Time finder and SRDF), RAID, RAW Devices
- Senior Oracle Consultant at Rolta Advizex
- Oracle DBA at T-Mobile
- Oracle DBA at Nicor Gas
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - computer science
• Worked under 24 x 7 productions database and on call-support.
• TLS remediation on oracle databases.
• Worked on incidents/tickets triggered from SNOW (Service Now).
• Password change activity on test instances through production.
• Assisted people soft team during application upgrade and golden gate issues.
• Refreshing/Cloning test instances from Production through rman.
• Schema export and import using oracle datapump (expdp, impdp).
• Created and modified database objects like tables, views, .etc, created database links.
• Applied opatch to the oracle rdbms software and grid software.
• Installed 11204 software through silent installation, upgraded database from 11203 to 11204.
• Worked on building standby server and configured data guard broker.
• Worked on database scheduled outages, server migrations.
• Upgraded grid software from 11203 to 11204.
• Worked on issues related to the database code with the developers.
• Worked with oracle support for the issues encounter and root cause of the issue.
• Worked on tape backup verification jobs and monitored script on the server.
• Worked on performance issues related to the database.
• Attended pages for the alerts and bridge calls. Environment: Oracle 12c, 11g R1, R2 , 10g, RHEL 6, SQL*Plus, SNOW (service now), RMAN, OEM 12c, OEM 13c, 11g Grid Control , Oracle RAC Grid Control, and Data guard with data guard broker configured.
- Oracle Consultant DBA at Transunion
8 months at this Job
• Created documentation for Datacenter migration using destination host in order to execute the T2P scripts
• Supported Oracle products OAM 11g OTP .
• Installed Oracle WebLogic 10.3.6.
• Installed Oracle OAM 11r2 PS 3 for SAML / 2-factor
• Configured OAM for 2 factor setups for Pin for One-time Password.
• Oracle Federation 11Gr2 for setup for SAML 2.0
• SOA for email 2-factor
• Installed and configured OIM 11gR2 PS3 for ESSO
• Used PowerShell to configure proving ESSO users
• Setup 2-factor on appliance SciFrorma
• Eclipse used to rebuild Jar files for OIM 11gR2 PS3
• Trained engineers for OAM 10g and OAM 11g products
• Wrote MSSQL queries for management for reports for Departments and OU registration.
• Documented the installation of OIF 11Gr2 and OAM 11Gr2 and support for DFW.
- Oracle Consultant at ANR/Intertek
- at Teksystems
- at DST Systems
- at KForce
2 years, 7 months at this Job