Oracle database development for the APS division in the Supply Chain environment, developing solutions using Oracle technologies to stream line production at various global production sites. Environment: Oracle Exadata, Java, Tomcat, SQL Loader, Harvest, Rapid Response, JDA
• Develop packages, tables, functions, and procedures for On Semi's APS Env.
• Work with APS business analysts to fine tune requirements and develop database code to process data to be fed into Rapid Response and JDA supply chain software.
• Modify/Create Autosys jobs according to the needs of the business requirements.
• Modify Shell scripts for various database processes and moving data files through the Supply Chain process.
- Sr. Oracle Database Developer at On Semi-Conductor
- Sr. Oracle Database Developer/DBA at Wells Fargo
- Sr. Oracle Database Developer at Windstream Communications
- Sr. Oracle Database Developer at Safeway Inc
4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Computer Science - Computer Science
The UAS is an application for generating various reports to analyze field performance of tires based on returned tires. All Goodyear regions submit data and then utilize the UAS's analysis capabilities. The UAS has one central Oracle database in Akron, supporting regional or global analysis.
The users use a web-based, single global application via Goodyear Global Web (GGW). Requested reports are sent as e-mail Excel file attachments to the requester. The UAS database also allows a restricted number of users to do ad-hoc reporting. Responsibilities:
• Extensively work on Production issue reported in UAS.
• Prepaid Business requirement/Technical Design Documentation.
• Analysis of data to resolve various production and QAT bug fixes
• Extensively work on developing and modifying complex PL/SQL Stored Procedures, Functions, Packages, Cursors and Triggers to implement business rules into the application.
• Work extensively on Complex SQL scripts which are using for reporting purpose.
• Bug fixing and enhancements if needed in production.
• Export and import of database objects using Data pump utilities EXPDP and IMPDP.
• Migrated data from Flat Files to Oracle database using SQL*Loader and External tables.
• User Oracle APEX utility to load one-time historical data.
• Modified existing Oracle APEX reports.
• Created and managed primary data base objects such as Tables, Indexes, Sequences, and Synonyms, materialized views.
• Created PL/SQL program units to include DML, DDL statements using Dynamic SQL.
• Force run the job, if a job fails to complete.
• Developed user documentation for all the application modules. Also, responsible for writing test plan documents and unit testing for the application modules.
• Generated DDL scripts and Created and modified database objects such as tables, views, sequences, functions, synonyms, indexes, packages, stored procedures using SQL Developer tool.
• Provides skills and performs tasks related to technical developments.
• Used Bulk collect and Forall in stored procedures to improve the performance and make the application to run faster
• Developed UNIX Shell scripts to automate table creation, execute procedures
• Work closely with the User to get requirements.
• Analyzing the programming requirements, organizing and prioritizing those developments.
• Troubleshoot and resolve technical issue during development.
• Manage change via an established change management process.
• Coordinating with the Offshore Resources on an everyday basis.
• Involve in Code Reviews and walk through meetings.
• Prepared UNIX shell script for the transfer of files from FTP to SFTP. Environment: Oracle 10g,11g, 12c Oracle Forms 6i,11g, SQL Developer, Windows XP, Pl/SQL, SQL, SVN, HP Service Manager, JIRA.
- Sr. Oracle Database Developer at Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co
- Oracle Database Developer at JP MORGAN CHASE
- Sr Oracle PL/SQL Developer/Cognos Developer at US BANK
- Jr. Oracle Database Developer at FRONTIER COMMUNICATIONS
1 year, 3 months at this Job
Project Scope: Data Architecture Design and Implementation
• Analyze and Designed Oralcle database in relation to customer complaints.
• Create and implement security views corresponding to products.
• Work with MicroStrategy reporting team to conduct weekly/monthly and yearly dashboards.
• Analyze and write complex SQL queries with performance tuning and data retrieval.
• Write views, functions and procedures in PL/SQL in order provide data to different groups across the bank while preserving security and access controls through roles and privileges.
• Work closely with DBAs in order to refresh data from production to lower environments (DEV, UAT, IST).
• Monitor data replication through Golden Gate and ensure data flow is occurring in real time for best results.
• Communicate with DBAs, Business analysts and project managers in order to define projects in scope and expected resolutions.
• Work with reporting managers and developers in order to maintain coding best practices and data retrieval in the most efficient way possible.
• Work with UAT testers and business users in order to complete their sign off on testing plans and results.
• Construct logical and physical designs across multiple databases and provide recommendation, tools used Toad data modeler and MS Access.
• Resolved issues through JIRA tickets and communicate with different partners to achieve a proper solution.
• Attend daily meetings including weekly status and various discussions. Tools Used: TOAD For Oracle, SQL Developer, JIRA, SUBVERSION, Golden Gate, Toad data modeler.
- Oracle Database Developer at Wells Fargo Bank. California
- Oracle PL/SQL Developer at Infinity Property & Casualty Corporation
- Oracle PL-SQL Developer/ETL Developer at BBVA Compass Bank
- Oracle Developer at Qualifacts Systems Inc
1 year, 1 month at this Job
in Shift Company(02/2016).
● Oracle Database Developer in Palestine University.
● Work Web Developer in GGateWay foundation 06/2017
- Laravel Developer at Palestine University
3 months at this Job
- - Management Information System
- - Advance English Writing
Develop and provision Intel’s Global Deal Compliance Solution tools and suite of tools which provides multi-billion dollar rebates to Intel’s corporate customers such as Dell and HP, to satisfy legal and audit compliance, including SOX with the flexibility to change in a rapid and growing environment. Received a Divisional Recognition Award for designing, coding and implementing a new module that started as a pilot program/prototype for the Customer Service Adjustment Request capability. The program decreased the amount of rebate credit memo transactions Intel sends to Hewlett Packard by 95% with an estimated ROI of $1M; this is now a benchmark for other MNC’s worldwide. SQL expertise working in relational and dimensional databases, SQL security, linked servers, SQL Server agent jobs, database management (tables, views, stored procedures, synonyms), data modeling using Visio and the ER methodology, referential integrity concepts and implementation, data quality and data quality assurance was captured through unit and qa testing, execution, data reporting diagnosing, team review of disaster recovery plan, established robust techniques raw data exchange, built and maintained ETL packages, optimized query performance and populated test data, and provided solutions to complex problems and performance enhancement. Implemented auditing using triggers and enforcing business rules through checks and constraints and proper use of views to prevent unauthorized access to sensitive data. Technical database troubleshooting includes: · Analyzing SQL Server job failures · Using SQL Profiler to trace, recreate, and troubleshoot performance · Troubleshooting with database mail if users did not receive reports · Analyzing linked server failures for ETL · Troubleshooting server logins for upstream and downstream data consumers · Executing system stored procedures such as sp_helpdb, sp_who, sp_lock, sp_monitor, sp_statistics, sp_spaceused and analyzing the results · Troubleshooting user roles after a server restore based on the environment (security principles, implementation and management) · Remote access into virtual machines to obtain server transaction event logs · Assess common queries and common problems, using advanced techniques to identify both indexing and structural changes to improve performance SQL experience writing and executing: · Created T-SQL objects and scripts to add/remove linked servers, server and user security, drop/rename database objects, checking the session/s of a database, update statistics on the database, change schemas on tables, view top queries executed, set database to single_user/multi user mode, set database to read only/write, backup and restore database DCS technical lead driving high technical database enhancement, for example: · Drove the re-design of splitting up the CDMS (Common Deal Management System) database into CDMS and CDMS_DSA to provide a robust, high-performance, development platform for the Deal Management tools suite, abstract the data from the application, and provide a unified application programming interface (API) for all applications. Performed detailed database object analysis and worked directly with DSA’s (Downstream Application Owners) to ensure dependent/shared objects were aligned accordingly ensuring little to no DSA impact and identify dependencies that may not be apparent. During unit testing discovered other areas of impact. For example, during the database migration discovered issues with synonyms and table truncates and brought this to the attention of the team and an additional resource was engaged to resolve these issues. · Performed comprehensive analysis and lead the team to align objects with newly created schemas bringing related groups of objects together to reduce physical database administrative overhead, security manageability, and separation of transactional objects. Subject matter domain expert in ETL for customer, product and Intel pricing data (master data) as well as providing data to downstream applications for Rebate Forecasting and Business Intelligence Reporting groups. Tech lead responsible for all tasks related to the CSAR (Customer Service Adjustment Requests) database move from SQL Server 2005 to 2012. Successfully changed the database collation and all related database objects to improve and align with the new architecture which was seamless to the end users. The database code resided in Visual SourceSafe and SQL Server Enterprise Manager was used for deployment. A detailed checklist was created based on the analysis of the database move. I was able to mimic the move on a non-production environment before creating the checklist. In doing so, it was discovered that pre-scripts to address constraints needed to be written. The move involved scheduled application downtime, working diligently with dba’s, developers and downstream data consumers. Managed the re-design of a top-tier database application, CDMS (Common Deal Management System), splitting it into two distinct databases; one for CDMS and creating a new database to support downstream data consumers and applications. This re-design led to a robust, high-performance, development platform for the Deal Management suite, abstract the data from the application, and provided a unified API for all applications. When HP split into two companies in 2014, I was the technical lead leading the efforts for Intel to adapt identifying and working with Dell as two independent customers, HP Inc. and HP Enterprise. This included a new design, development, testing and engaging with business partners and downstream applications data consumers. Full stack develop for CSAR application (Customer Service Adjustment Request) using technologies such as SQL Server, C# .Net and Linq (Language Integrated Query). Application and database developer for over 15 releases to enhance user experience. Technical lead which resulted in flawless execution upgrading the CSAR application from C# .Net platform from framework 1.1 to 3.5, enabling usage of new technologies such as Linq. Well versed in creating training materials and providing training for complex enterprise applications. Web Developer, IT Flex Services Develop, implement and maintain systems to meet business requirements for Intel IT internal customers which included analyzing, designing, developing, testing, documenting and training for applications implemented on a wide variety of projects. Microsoft Project Server/Microsoft Reporting Services Project: The purpose of the project was to support the transition of projects in Intel’s Information & Technology Department to one platform, Microsoft Project Server, working directly with end users to support scheduling activities and overall IT adoption of MS Project Server. Provided consulting/training and support to Project Managers as it related to Project Server - approximately 200 users. · Provided back-end database support. For example, implemented SMTP Mail XP in the Microsoft Project Server environment for sending sql mail, created logic in the sql code that notifies the project manager/s whether or not their project is compliant and why. · Created Microsoft Project Server reports using SQL Server 2005 Reporting Services. These high level reports were used by IT management to make business decisions. MCIS WSS (Windows SharePoint Server) Migration Project: The purpose of this project was to analyze the mcis.intel.com website and the current team site structure and create a logical architecture for effective information sharing and data storage. · Created new site collection architecture for MCIS and migrated all sites from the old SharePoint site to the new SharePoint site collection. There were 101 sites on the old server. The new design included 66 sites. The old IS SharePoint site was exceeding the space limitation and the division was asked to migrated to a new site collection. · Project managed using Microsoft Project to create the project plan. Created a survey to interview all staff members to gather SharePoint requirements on current ownership, current usage and business reasons, future needs, problems/issues/comments as well as windows SharePoint server experience. Completed the project within the proposed schedule which resulted in a successful SharePoint migration. ILTS Project: Supported oracle database using DB Artisan from Embarcadero · Oracle database developer using Oracle technologies to build and maintain database. Wrote stored procedures, created objects, PL/SQL and troubleshooting as needed. MCIS – W2K EOL (End-of-Life): The purpose of this project was to end-of-life all W2K desktops and servers. · Partnered closely with TMG Program Manager to create processes for TMG W2K-EOL for desktops and servers. · Worked with W2K team to ensure we targeted the correct vulnerable systems with no impact to the factory. · Created a project plan to track schedule. · Worked with W2K Team to validate system ownership and disposition machines. · Worked with Program Manager to define a strategy for communicating/addressing client and server machines that are listed in the PLT database under the TMG (Technology Manufacturing Group) Office and TMG Other subgroups. · Created W2K-EOL TMG communication and posted to website. · Worked closely with Program Manger to create TMG W2K-EOL Q&A’s. Intel Pressroom (External Facing Site): Developer for the intel.com/pressroom external facing website .Updates consisted of posting press releases and creating press kits which are time sensitive, creating images using Photoshop for the press kits and updating the biography pages.
- Application Developer / Database Developer, Sales & Marketing IT at Intel, Corp
19 years at this Job
- Executive MBA - Business
- Bachelors of Science - Management of Information Systems
Environment: Oracle 11g, SQL-Developer, PL/SQL, ETL, Windows, Linux. ◆ Worked on Inventory System where some of the tasks accomplished by this system include the ability to create inventory parts definitions, stocking locations, ability to retrieve availability information and purchase orders. I involved in development of database dictionary, back-end logic for Inventory System database through designing and implementing of tables, views, stored procedures, packages and performance tuning. ◆ SQL-Developer for review and deploy DML/DDL scripts for the creation of tables, indexes and constraints, aggregate functions, and case statements. Oracle PL/SQL using cursors, for, next and open fetch loops, select into, raise application error, autonomous transactions, SQL Loader for loading flat files into oracle tables and validating data.
- Oracle Developer at AterUSA Llc
- Freelance Oracle Database Developer, Self Employed at NT Solutions Inc
- Mid-Level PL/SQL Developer at CNSI, Inc
- Junior Oracle PL/SQL Developer at Xerox, Inc
3 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Computer Science - Computer Science
Project: PM Applications / Portfolio Risk Data Responsibilities:
• SQL Optimization and tuning of various batch reports of the mission critical PMA Application
• SQL Optimization and rewrite of complex queries in the stored procedures of the application
• Enhancements and support of the PSA module
• Enhancements and support of the RT Intraday process
• Enhancements and support of the rerun process
• Work on table partitioning to improve performance of the process
• Work on code changes of the existing system
• Technical documentation Environment: Oracle 11G, PL/SQL, Toad 11.0
- Senior Oracle Risk Database Developer at PIMCO
- Senior Oracle Database Developer / Data Architect at Jennison Associates
- Senior Database / Data Warehouse Developer at Bank of America /Merrill Lynch
- Senior Datawarehouse / Database Developer / Data Architect at KCG Holdings Inc
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Engineering - Computer Engineering
Sherwin-Williams Co. founded in 1866 and incorporated in Ohio in 1884, is engaged in the development, manufacture, distribution and sale of paint, coating and related products to professional, industrial, commercial and retail customers. One of the main objectives of this project is to take current IDMS Cost Center Nucleus System and rewrite it into an ORACLE based system. That is conversion of Sherwin-Williams Stores Group Cost Center Nucleus from a mainframe-based, IDMS application, to a server-based, web accessible application. CCN system has multiple sub- systems such as Banking, Store Drafts, Store Employee Management, Deposit Bags and Tickets, Payroll etc. The CNN application is integrated application giving abilities to the end users to create, update and maintain cost centers, stores and perform various banking and accounting activities. Developed and modified PL/SQL packages, functions, Procedures, Triggers as per requirement to make new enhancements or to resolve problems. Writing queries for data analysis, data validation and generating reports, developed data modification scripts to implement business requirements .Performed Tuning and Optimization of SQL statements. Developed SQL scripts to create database objects like tables, views and sequences. Creation of External Tables to read files from the database file systems. Working on Data Extraction, Data Mapping, Data Conversion, and Data Loading process using UNIX Shell scripting, SQL, PL/SQL, and SQL Loader. Set up automated system for data loading, tracking and monitoring and error reporting. Worked on extracting data from XML and insert into respective tables. Worked on writing shell scripts to generating files from the procedure in the database, ftp the file to the server, modified several scripts according to the changing needs of the project and client requirements, automate load process, scheduled batch jobs in crontab. Work on extracting data from XML and insert into respective tables. Along with Code development working on impact analysis of fix, test case preparation and unit testing. Work with front end JAVA team to debug the issues and experience in writing Class file and functions which involve the DB calls. Environment: Oracle 11g, SQL Developer, Windows 7,Windows10, Linux, Pl/SQL, SQL,GIT.
- Sr. Oracle Developer at Sherwin-Williams
- Sr. Oracle Database/EBS Consultant at The J.M. Smucker
- Sr. Oracle Database Developer/BA at Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co
- Oracle Database Developer at FRONTIER COMMUNICATIONS
1 year, 5 months at this Job
USA About Amazon- Amazon Web Service caters their services to clients across various verticals such as Manufacturing, Retail, Banking Finance sectors and is a one stop solution to address all IT requirements, providing tools and functionalities to automate and monitor consumption of resources and meter and charge based on services availed.
Roles and Responsibilities:
● Managed multiple database environments such as Oracle 11g, SQL Server 2016, Postgre for Development and Premium support clients
● Designed PL/SQL scripts to automate ETL process in Oracle and SQL Servers
● Reviewed PL/SQL procedure and scripts developed by clients and shared strategies to implement best practice and improve performance
● Shared migration strategy with clients to upgrade database to new Production Environment and configured features and functionalities to monitor resource consumptions for Premium and Development Support clients
● Resolved issues observed by clients in deploying triggers, procedures and PL/SQL scripts in Production and in test environment
● Automated SSIS packages and validated test cases to mitigate the risk observed in test environments during ETL process
● Resolved bugs in PL/SQL scripts and procedures and developed test cases for thorough analysis on test environments
● Worked closely with Premium and Development Support clients to implement reports using Tableau Servers and methodologies to extract data and build extracts and live database connections
● Developed Tableau reports using various techniques such as Bar Charts, Context Filters, Heat Map, Group and Sorting techniques on test and production environment
● Coordinated with functional and technical team to resolve database and troubleshooting issues in test and production environment for Premium support clients
● Reviewed architecture of current database environments and suggested migration policies to new versions of Oracle database
● Created user policy to assign appropriate system privileges and policies to database users
● Documented user policy and changes and shared with concerned stakeholders and conducted regular follow ups
● Conducted weekly standups with cross functional teams to assess possible issues being observed to the current projects being assigned
● Assessed production environments and developed environments to conduct Proof of Concept on Hive and Postgre servers to load data from CSV and JSON files by developing scripts in R Studio Environments: Oracle 11g, Oracle SQL Developer, SQL Server 2012, SSIS, Tableau 9.x, Postgre 9.6, R Studio
- Senior Oracle PL/SQL Developer at Amazon
- Senior Oracle PL/SQL Database Developer at Chrysler
- Senior Oracle Database Developer at British Petroleum
- Oracle Database Developer at Product Alliances Group
1 year, 5 months at this Job
SEI Investment, Pennsylvania, USA Sr. Database Developer / Data Architect October 2016 - To-Date SEI (NASDAQ: SEIC) is a leading global provider of asset management, investment processing, and investment operations solutions for institutional wealth management. SEI serve about 8,200 clients, including banks, trust institutions, wealth management organizations, retirement plan sponsors, corporations, investment managers and hedge fund managers. SEI offices are all over the world including USA, Canada, Hong Kong, Ireland, the Netherlands, South Africa, the United Arab Emirates, and the United Kingdom. SEI is a public company and is listed on the NASDAQ exchange under the symbol SEIC. SEI manages or administers $751 billion in hedge, private equity, mutual fund and pooled or separately managed assets, including $283 billion in assets under management and $468 billion in client assets. I am working as a Senior Database Developer / Data Architect to support ongoing projects in the Wealth Management Solutions. Role: * Worked heavily with relationship database models, schemas & entity-relationship diagrams using ER Studio to create technical/system design documents. * Worked with project and application teams to ensure that they understand and fully comply with data quality standards, architectural guidelines and designs. * Owned and managed all changes to the data models. Created data models, solution designs and data architecture documentation for complex information systems. * Involve Creating Oracle Tables, Partitions, Views, Triggers, Constrains, Synonyms, Sequences. * Managed performance and tuning of SQL queries and fixed the slow running queries in production with utilities like Oracle Enterprise Manager, SQL Tuning, Explain Plan, Dyna Trace etc. * Supporting multiple applications in the Wealth Management System. * Working closely with business and different groups to resolve the issues. * Rewrite lot of applications code to improve the performance of the query. * Involved to Monitor Control-M jobs and production support. * Worked closely with DBAs, Development, QA, Testing and Production team to implement projects successfully. * Involved in designing the logical and physical model of database objects. * Extensively used PL/SQL tables, analytical functions, cursors and exception handling. * Involved in production support and On-call. * Worked closely with the team members, trained them to maintain development standards recommended by Oracle. * Excellent working relationships with application teams and users in the design, development, tuning and problem resolution of database and applications. * Experience in designing the data modelling and dimensional modelling. Accomplishments: * Created multiple physical and logical designs related with different modules of Portfolio Management * Tuned production job and reduced time from 3 hours to 25 minutes by using GIT, proper indexing and set baseline and tuned another production job to 500% performance improvement. * Tuned multiple jobs and improved more than 800% performance.by using different database performance techniques * Successfully implemented common module Pool Group Changes related with Wealth Management System. Environment: Oracle 12c, Linux, Windows environment, PL/SQL, SQL Developer, Toad, Oracle Enterprise Manager, Eclipse, Sonar Code Scanner, SVN, Control-M etc.
- Sr. Database Developer / Data Architect at SEI Investment, Pennsylvania
- Sr. Database Developer / PL SQL Developer at JP Morgan Chase
- Data Warehouse Developer / ETL Developer at Barclays Bank
- Sr. PL/SQL Developer / Data Analyst at Department of Correction, State of Delaware
2 years, 5 months at this Job