I was an oracle developer , i was building system based on oracle 6i form and report
I was an oracle developer , i was building system based on oracle 6i form and report
- Oracle Developer at Finca jo
2 months at this Job
2019- Workshop on Introduction to Machine Learning with Python by Bijaya Zenchenko
• Beginning Time Series and Analysis - completed on Pluralsight.com
• Data Science Essential by Microsoft on edx.org
• Doing Data Science with Python -Hands on- Completed on pluralsight.com
• Understanding Machine Learning - Completed on pluralsight.com
• Building Deep Learning Models Using PyTorch - Completed on pluralsight.com
• Understanding the Foundations of TensorFlow - Currently Doing it on pluralsight.com
• Oracle Developer (11g)
• Oracle DBA
• AWS Developer-Associate
- Oracle Developer (11g) at Women in Analytics
- lecturer at Bahria College Karsaz
7 months at this Job
- Master's Degree in Computer Science - Computer Science
- Bachelors - Statistics and minors
The project was tasked with creating code to re-create complex reports from main frame codes to Oracle. At B&D I created complex Oracle PL/SQL code using the Oracle SQL Developer. I analyzed report requirements and coded views, functions, procedures and packages. SQL tuning / optimization of complex code was frequently done. Data models were created using the SQL Developer Data Modeler to support programing efforts. Additionally, these diagrams were used during orientation of new employees. Excel was used to analyze complex logic situations and aid in auditing result sets from complex queries. The Microsoft Team Foundation Server (FTS) was used for code source control and task assignments. VISIO was occasionally used to analyze and document complex data processing requirements.
The project was tasked with creating code to re-create complex reports from main frame codes to Oracle. At B&D I created complex Oracle PL/SQL code using the Oracle SQL Developer. I analyzed report requirements and coded views, functions, procedures and packages. SQL tuning / optimization of complex code was frequently done. Data models were created using the SQL Developer Data Modeler to support programing efforts. Additionally, these diagrams were used during orientation of new employees.
Excel was used to analyze complex logic situations and aid in auditing result sets from complex queries. The Microsoft Team Foundation Server (FTS) was used for code source control and task assignments. VISIO was occasionally used to analyze and document complex data processing requirements.
- Oracle Developer at Business and Decision North America
- Developer at CNA National
- Developer at US Script
- Software Developer at CNA National
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Geology
- Bachelor of Science - Geology
- - Continuing Education
* Responsible for management of complex Oracle 11g and 12c Data environments for provide online and offline third-party financial payment services. Design/development using SQL and Unix shell scripting. * Leaded planning, implementation and deployment of high availability Oracle databases. * Exposure in using TOAD/ERwin, SQL Developer Navigator for writing SQL/PL/SQL programs. * Strong hands on PL/SQL Development experience (Stored Procured, Functions, Triggers * and package) * Input and output from many sources to others using ALTERYX workflow. * Designed a very large relational Teradata Data Warehouse ETL with data cleansing, metadata, etc * Worked on Oracle performance tuning of the SQL queries to improve data conversion process. * Maintained compliance or security implementation from internal or external requirement. Such as Auditor, Government, customer and etc..update statistics, and rebuild indexes. * Debugging and PL/SQL development. * Work with Oracle Utilities like DataPump, Data Guard and SQL * Loader. JPMorgan Chase $ Co.TX11/2011-3/2013 * Senior Oracle developer/DBA * Wrote UNIX Shell script to run SQL scripts daily * Migrated Oracle database 11g to 12c performed the whole process of user acceptance testing. Performed the database patching upgrade and migration as necessary. * Responsible for management of complex Oracle 10g and 12c Data environments, a leading global large financial services system and support the largest banking services. * Developed complex database objects like Stored Procedures, Functions, package and Triggers using SQL and PL/SQL/sql plus. Migrated development and test databases into the data center using RMAN backup and duplication; converted single instance databases to the RAC databases. * Proven experience in supporting 24x7 business databases environments on UNIX, and Windows. Responded immediately during DBA on-call rotation to critical conditions such as backup failure, database crash, low disk space, database locking, and slow performance * Database monitoring job using OEM, and Autosys. * Expertise in OracleData Guard with real-work experience in a production setting. * Oracle Grid Control (setup, usage, installation) * Used Oracle Form 6i and report 6i for the interface. * Set securities, manage user accounts, privileges and access. * Participate in an on-call rotation7X24.
- Senior Oracle Developer at Yeepay Corp
- Oracle Developer at Cyberdata
6 years, 5 months at this Job
- - Computer Science
• Rewrite the PL/SQL procedure code to create an obligation for ORSI. Fixed errors of procedure. Wrote the flowcharts for the packages named EAI_FM040_CREATE AND EAI_FM040_close.
• Worked to identify the dependences for the following applications: Dapps, EOD, Employee Interface, NFC, ESPS,ICDS,OAR+.
• Wrote a lot of extraction using XML. Review the XML oracle training.
• Wrote the SQL script files to find the objects such as Procedures, Funcs, Views, Tables ect.
• Wrote Oracle sql script files to find all the privileges for the tables.
• Create .sql files of the objects such as tables, packages and views for seven applications: ESPS, GI, ER601, ITBP, OAR, CUR, and ICDS for data modeling using TOAD Data Modelers.
• Work with supervisor for the Cron jobs files to find out what the shell scripts did on the above seven applications. Fix the connection of COMPFDR1.
• Assist my Leader to connect to COMPFDR1 of TOAD.
• Fix the errors from the sample oracle xml codes.
• Write the extract XML code for a lot of services. Intalling JAVA JRE 184.108.40.206.2. Learn SOA online. Completed the Data Stewardship Training.
• Completed install JAVA JRE 220.127.116.11.2.
• Completed to test the five applications named CUR, ESPS,GI, ICDS AND OAR+.
• Installed the oracle Web Logic Forms and Reports 11gr2.Worked with TOAD and oracle developer. Work with form and report 11gr2 to fix the errors
• Work with re-engineering and analyst for SAFER,TRANSPORTATION and ESPS applications.
• Created more than 8 SQL script files to do migration for 7 applications such as ESPS,ICDS,OAR+ ,ITBP,ICDS ect Worked unix/linux shell scripting.
• Conversed oracle Form to backend PL/SQL for developing ADFs' applications.
• Wrote the docs for SOA OAR,ESPS, ICDS, ITPP's applications..ect.
• Wrote table triggers for updating, inserting and deleting.
• Front end UI/UX experience.
- Oracle Developer/Oracle DBA at CONCEPT Solution INC MD-Dept of Commerce
- Oracle DBA/Sr. PL/SQL Programmer at Health and Human Service Hire
- Oracle DBA/ Sr. PL/SQL at Tier One Technologies, USMS
- Oracle DBA/Developer at Hi-Tech Virginia /Dept of Army Arlington,VA
2 years at this Job
- B.S. - Information System Management
Description: The project is about maintaining data related to Discovery communication's newly added channels.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Created Data migration scripts to load data from external files to target database tables.
• Updated existing PL/SQL Packages, Procedures, Functions, Triggers, Views and Exception handling for retrieving, manipulating, checking and migrating complex data sets in Oracle.
• Worked on Production tickets, developed new oracle forms. Supported QA teams.
• Designed and developed Oracle forms & reports. Modified Existing Oracle forms for new requirements.
• Worked on SQL*Loader to load data from flat files obtained from various facilities every day. Used standard packages like UTL_FILE, DMBS_SQL, and PL/SQL Collections and used BULK loader options to obtain better performance. Involved in writing database procedures, functions and packages for Front End Module.
• Created complex Queries by joining multiple tables for various sources and also used various functions to extract data as per client requirement.
• Updated existing Oracle Reports to accommodate with new requirements.
• Automated Quality Check tasks by creating PL/SQL procedures, cursors, functions and dynamic SQL. Enhanced the existing DB Packages, procedures and triggers by creating exceptions for error handling.
• Created triggers for auditing purpose and created group, tabular and form reports.
• Experienced in working on JIRA, Quality center and prepared the user guide for the new requirements.
• Experienced in working with GitHub for version control. Used Jenkins for building and deployments. Environments: Oracle 11g, SQL Developer, Forms 11g, SQL, PL/SQL, TOAD, Windows 7, Oracle developer suit (Oracle forms builder), Linux, Winscp, GitHub, Jenkins JIRA and Service Now.
- Sr. Oracle Developer at Discovery Communications Inc
- Sr. Oracle Developer at Concept - Solutions INC
- Sr. Programmer Analyst at Johns Hopkins University
- Sr. Oracle Developer at U.S Army
10 months at this Job
Project: WI Hospital Healthcare Systems
• Worked on Customer Interface Design.
• Worked on Invoice Payment details extract.
• Worked on multiple reports design using Oracle PL/SQL Packages and using UTL_FILE.
• Worked on Analyzing business requirement and creation of technical design documents.
• Worked on Data Loader SQL Loader and Control file for inbound interface design for Customer and Customer Account details.
• Worked in Oracle, SQL, Oracle 8i/9i Database, Oracle Forms 9i, Oracle Reports 9i, Oracle PL/SQL, Oracle SQL, SQL Queries Performance Tuning, UNIX Shell Script.
- Oracle Developer at UCRYA
- Appian BPM Designer at UCRYA
- Oracle Developer at Ellitech LLC
- Project Instructor at IGNOU Regional Center
4 months at this Job
- Master's in Computer Application - Application Developer Track
- Bachelor's in Science
Oracle development support for the LOGSA LITeS 2 (LDAC) contract. Project software experience includes the use of PL/SQL, TOAD, SQL Developer, Linix, JIIRA, Confluence, GIT on an Oracle 12c Database.
- Sr. Oracle Developer at Ignite
- Sr. Oracle Developer at 4th Source
- Sr. Oracle Developer at Premier Tech
- Sr. Oracle Developer Analyst, Team Lead at GPS Information Guidance
1 month at this Job
- - Computer Programming & Analysis Program
Rewrote and implemented a backup strategy following company SLA; execution of backup schedule for both physical and logical backups using RMAN and DATAPUMP utilities respectively. I also used block change tracking (BCT) which reduced backup time from 8hrs down to 45mins.
➢ Deployed Database security policy and installation, using passwords, privileges and user profiles, Used Oracle Transparent Data Encryption to encrypt columns, tables and Tablespaces, I also implemented the "triple A" (AAA) and database auditing policies as well as data redaction.
➢ Managed database security by creating, assigning appropriate roles & privileges to users depending on user activity, auditing, & performing other security related tasks including Transparent Data Encryption.
➢ Cloned databases using RMAN and DATAPUMP utilities for all database sizes.
➢ Extensively used AWR, ADDM, ASH, and Explain plan for periodic Performance tuning.
➢ Monitored AWR, ADDM, ASH, Alert log, dynamic performance views, DBMS_STATS, Trace Files, System Event Logs for unusual events & took appropriate action according to company policies of incident reports.
➢ Experience migrating database objects from development through test & into production environments.
➢ Capacity planning (supported 3 tier architecture, planning of tables, indexes, tablespaces and databases) to allow for growth potential and analyze data growth trends for capacity and resources.
➢ Installed and administered Oracle Physical Standby Database for single and multiple instances to achieve high availability and DR solution (DATA GUARD).
➢ Capacity planning to meet the demands of the dynamic aspects of storage & memory for the databases.
➢ Performed database Refreshes from production environments.
➢ Implement table and index partitioning so as to Minimize DB time, increase disk load balancing, improve query speed and enable faster parallel query.
- Oracle Developer at Csaac Organization
- Senior Database Administrator at Capital One
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- AS - Database Administration
Develop and transform new requirement to LLD, maintenance of existing object and enhancement request to cater the Retirement investment module. Award Choice Wealth management platform supports the UI for the Web Admin, Plan sponsors, Participant and Financial Advisors managing the investment portfolio in Capital market. Extensive backend development to maintain Vesting schedule, Lapse Event, Dividend calculation, Stock option plan maintenance, Settlement of equity traded transaction. Responsibilities: * Feed file processing and bulk Loading from source system * Ref Cursors, Nested tables, GT table, Type objects usage for better performance. * Understand the client requirement and prepare a design document, prepare LLD and brainstorm the complex scenarios. * Performed DevOps activities by creating, building and deploying packages in Development * Developed Stored Procedures for various validation checks while inserting the data into the tables and developed PL/SQL Packages for incorporating the business rules. * TKPROF, AWR , Explain plan use for code optimization and performance tuning. * PL/SQL code Analysis, coding, tuning, modifications, and new developments based on requirement * Package , Cursors ,Views maintenance, Unix shell scripting, * Tracking Bug calls post Release fallouts and take up the QCs tracked through HP quality center for remediation. * Project planning, code reviews for the upcoming release and risk mitigation planning. Environment: Oracle 11g Database, Windows NT/XP, UNIX Sun Solaris, Linux
- Oracle Developer at Merrill Lynch- Bank of America
- Sr. Oracle Developer at Barclaycards
- Sr. Oracle Developer at Lincoln Financial Group
- Oracle Developer at Merrill Lynch- Bank of America
3 years at this Job