• Arrow using Oracle EBS with 17 ledgers and 23 operating units and initiated a cloud migration project for non-USA ledgers and I was part of end to end cloud migration project including assessment of cloud migration, requirement gathering, data migration from legacy ERP to Oracle Cloud Fusion Financials
• Focus on data conversion planning from EBSR12 to Oracle Cloud Financials which includes setting data conversion setups in the cloud, coordination with Oracle for instance setup, setting FBDI templates, coordination with JD Edwards team to extract the master and transactional data , configuration setups for all ledgers, coordination with users, running CRP, UAT and SIT
• Involved in setups for Ledgers, Responsibilities Multi org, financial options, Payable Options, Suppliers, Tolerances, and Banks.
• Expenditure Item Date Accounting With Common Accounting Period
• Project Organization Classification
• Created Project Costing Concepts Expenditure Item Date Accounting With Common Accounting Period , Project Template and Project Type
• Customize Purchase Order Creation based on Direct Manager Approval and Financial Approval.
• Define Purchase Order Approval Group and Security Rule.
• Work on P2P, OSN, IProcurement, Purchase Order, Blanket Agreement, RFQ, and ASN.
• Closely worked on a project called Account Standardization at Citi for different countries (implemented around 23 countries) where all the GL accounts were aligned to UNSPSC mapping based on commodity.
• Led a team of analysts (on procurement side) for end to end implementation of Fusion cloud offerings as a part of CITI 2018 Fusion Road map. Major Player in decisions revolving around co-existence of EBS and Fusion modules.
• Well versed with Rapid Implementations and configuration packages in Fusion Cloud using FSM (Functional Setup Manager), creating Implementation users, role assignments and LDAP (Lightweight Directory Access Protocol).
• Provide solutions to functional issues and involve in testing of the application releases
• Leading an initiative where PRENAX (Subscription Management Company) was on-boarded and integrated with P2P.
• Closely worked with business users to understand the business processes and prepare the business requirements definition documents
• Involved in advisory team for GST implementation for client roll out for CITI India legal entity..
• Gathered requirement data, mapped data elements to Oracle functionalities, reviewed gaps, defined work-around solutions to proactively reflect company's business future outlook. Used descriptive flex fields to cover additional data and to reference historical data during transaction processing.
• Successfully merged multiple sub-ledgers in FAS to one consolidated sub-ledger, responsible for conversion and migration of fixed assets from the Legacy system into oracle,
• Ability to impart Functional training in Oracle General Ledger, Account Payables and Purchasing
• Participating in CRP phases. Train the team members in Sub Ledger Accounting (SLA), Multi Org Access Control (MOAC).
• Supported Oracle R12 Applications - Human Resources, Payables, iProcurement, iExpense, General Ledger, Web ADI and timesheets.
• Implemented ISupplier, Worked with vendor and provided training.
• Create/Maintain/Administration of Hyperion Financial Reporting, applications in HFM & FDM
• Installation of Hyperion Planning, Essbase, HBR, Reports, Analyzer, HAL & license server for new production environment.
• Created SR's with Oracle for supporting Oracle R12 support tickets and for patch analysis and its implications.
• Creating iprocurement Category hierarchy, punch-out catalog setups, setting up content zone and stores.
• Patch analysis and Pre-requisites for one-off and rollup patches for oracle projects and iexpense
• Created reports using Financial Reporting Studio FRS.
• Document existing functionality for iprocurement and HR for process improvements.
• Cutover Planning and Management
• Built and maintained detailed (450+ steps) MS Project technical/functional cutover plan used for production cutover and rehearsals
• Worked on AME Approval Process.
- Senior Oracle Functional Consultant at Citigroup
- Oracle Functional Consultant at West Ward Pharmaceuticals
- Oracle EBS Functional at Client - DuPont
- Financial Functional Consultant at Client - GE
3 years, 4 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
• Involved in gathering detailed requirements from business users for whole business processes related to ERP Implementation
• Performed configurations for entire business processes i.e. sales and distribution modules
• Performs program configuration/modification and set-up activities using specific methodologies (AIM Methodology).
• Identified impacts to business resulting from newly configured or improved business functionality.
• Implemented integration and User Acceptance Testing (UAT) with the business client.
• Prepares System Requirement Documents, functional specifications, test and user documentation.
• MD50 documentation for the customizations involved in the entire business process
- Oracle Functional Consultant at HD Supply
- Sr.Functional Consultant at VMware
- Oracle Focus Group Lead at MASCO
- Oracle Techno-Functional Consultant at University Hospitals of Cleveland
5 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Engineering - Technology
· Experience on the P2P Modules Like: iSupplier, Internet Procurement and Purchasing (IPPO), Account Payable (AP), eInvoice, P2P Xpress, Invoice XML, Invoice EDI, Flatfile. · Coordinate and drive the successful and timely completion of Accounts Payable Module to achieve business goals, including the identification and resolution of risks and issues, which impact project/program delivery. · Manage P2P business requirements documents and interface with IT. Develop and execute system testing scripts where needed. · Worked on iSupplier with go live total 60 countries like LATAM, NAM, EU etc. · Perform Complex System Reconciliations, across multiple systems · Utilize Advanced Accounting techniques · Performs complex data analysis · Partners with internal technology resources · Can resolve complex Production Support Issues · Able to work independently, in a team environment, cross-functional activities and form solid business relationships across function. · Experienced in analyzing business requirement at all stages of software development life cycle (SDLC). · Expertise in translating user requirements into System Specifications and mapping the process design, work flows for SDLC with documenting and managing business requirements. · Perform production support activities for organization’s internal customers and with the DEV team. · Can lead sessions on end user requirements · Can create complex PowerPoint to explain technical issues in basic terms · Understanding of oracle table structure, schemas, oracle open interfaces and able to write basic SQL script. · Experience in working with the utilities like TOAD, SQL* LOADER. · Provide support to Oracle EBS based financial accounting system. · Export Tax journal to the Reporting Database. · Purge Tax journal database after Returns Export has been completed as needed. · Experience on ALM to test the data – Test Plan, Test Labs, and Defects. · Use HP ALM for systematic management of the test cases, test steps and defect tracking. · Used HP ALM to effectively log & communicate Defects with details to Developers · Conducted user acceptance testing to ensure that AUT satisfied the needs of business clients as specified in the functional and business requirements. Report findings and test results using HP ALM. · Proficient in the preparation of test data, preparation and execution of regression test scripts, preparation of weekly status reports using HP ALM/ Quality Center. · Track all results, problems and defects throughout the testing cycle. · Expertise in problem solving and creating Bug Reports using HP ALM/ Quality Center.
- Oracle Functional Consultant / Senior Business Analyst at Citigroup Technology
- Oracle Financials Functional Consultant at Aspire llc
- Oracle Functional Analyst at Xappers Infotech
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Master's - Computer Science and MBA
Oracle Functional Consultant
- Finance/ IT consultant at Deloitte
- Supply Operations Specialist at US Army
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- Master's - Finance
Joined as Oracle Functional consultant and moved to Oracle Functional testing role. Created Year End BR100CRs for AP,CM AND Sys Admin modules and tested AR/GL and Loans modules. Working exclusively on OBIEE Testing. Being part of BR100CR setups team and Functional consultant, very good in validation and completion of setups.
- Oracle Functional Tester at CSRA Inc
- Oracle Financials Functional Consultant at HOC IBM team
- Oracle Financials Functional Consultant SME for AP at Toshiba Global Finance, Research Triangle Park, NC for IBM
- Oracle Functional Consultant - Conversion from SAP to Oracle Financials R12 at IBM Client GM
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- Masters Deplomo - In Computer Schiences
- CA Inter - Accounts/Costing/Auditing
- B.COM - Accounting/Costing and Auditing
New York, NY
Role: Oracle Techno-Functional Consultant
Environment: Oracle Applications 12.1.3 with GL, SLA, AP, AR, CM, PO, I Expense Responsibilities:
• Worked with Developers and Business Analysts to understand the Requirements, Functional Design and Technical Design.
• To work with Technical Core Team to perform functional testing and support the regression testing & UAT testing during the testing phase.
• Execution of Test Cases in Projects Module that includes creation of various types of Projects, Formatting as per the various structures followed for projects modules.
• To coordinate Functional testing, UAT testing and Regression testing during the pre/post- migration patch activities.
• To support AP, AR, GL, PA interfaces and various setups involved.
• Execution of Unit Testing for the interfaces being developed for Accounts Payables, Accounts Receivables, General Ledger and Project Accounting modules.
• Quick in PL/SQL queries in order to fetch data as per needs for analysis purposes.
• Supplier Migration Testing involving creation of invoices for the migrated suppliers.
• Actively involved in the preparation of the Test Plan and the Test Strategy.
• To create reports and ad- hoc sql queries and extracts based on tables in AP, AR, GL and PA modules.
• To configure any new SLA rules to meet the business demands for specific accounting in Payables and Projects.
• Tested the custom reports in AP, AR, GL and PA.
• To schedule various concurrent programs, request sets and reports to run on a specified time, without any interdependence of other standard programs using Sys Admin responsibilities.
• Preparation of the Test Cases for Functional, Performance, Volume, Load and Database Testing across AP,AR, GL and PA modules.
• Testing the CEMLI Objects in the modules AP, AR, GL and PA.
• Communicated with the Client in Understanding the Requirements and the Change Request.
• Tested the personalization in the modules AP, AR, GL and PA.
• Responsible for the checklist verification and Release sign off.
• Communicating with the Offshore Team in Daily calls to get the status of all the Test Cases and Defects.
• Testing all the test cases for the AP, AR, GL, PA to Oracle interfaces and testing the concurrent programs that loads the data in to interface tables and the spawned programs that imports the data in to Oracle, further testing the data to migrate to SAP.
• Validated the imported data in Oracle by executing different test cases for invoices, projects.
• Validated different file formats based on the file specifications.
• Loaded additional information for Invoices, Projects into Oracle Apps as per the requirements.
• Validated different profile options, lookups, value sets, email notification formats after the loads as per the BR100 documents for AP, projects.
• Understand all the Functional Specification Documents related to Projects, Hierarchy Clean-up, and Journal Import and Posting, Open and Close posting, Reversals and Adjustments.
• Execution of distinct concurrent program requests/request sets in EBS and verified if everything was loaded properly or not into SAP.
• Testing the data conversions from 3rd party applications in to GL.
• Preparing the test cases for Journal import inbound interfaces and validated them in Oracle.
• Validating different test cases and scenarios for AP Remittance Inbound Interface.
- Oracle Techno-Functional Consultant at Marvel Entertainment LLC
- Oracle Functional Consultant at Fruit of the Loom Inc
- Oracle Techno-Functional Consultant at News America Marketing Inc
- Oracle Developer at UPS
3 months at this Job
INTRACOM IT Services Middle East & Africa is a regional IT solutions, systems integration, and professional services provider. The company's Head Quarter is based in Amman - Jordan, and was established in response to the increasing demand in the Middle East and Africa region for a company specializing in professional IT services, systems integration and mastering end-to-end integrated IT solutions. During working with INTRACOM I have involved in the following projects Client Country Project Role Procurement Yemen The supply and implementation of Oracle -Doing financial part CRP1 Management Financials, Oracle Advanced Procurement -Creating the financial part Information Applications, in addition to the related BR030 System(PMIS)-Yemen services such as project management, training and support -Doing Financial part CRP2 - Conduct supper user training Wataniya Mobile Palestine Support oracle financial Applications -Provide needed support (AR, AP, GL, CE, FA), solve any issue and provide them with best practices for the new business cases Food and Drug Lebanon The supply and implementation of Oracle -Implementing oracle fixed Corporation Enterprise Resource Planning and Oracle assets. Customer Relationship Management -Data loading using Web ADI Applications, in addition to the related services such as project management, -Maintain GL balances training and support. -Provide needed support Orphans Funds Jordan The supply and implementation of a -Implementing AR, AP Development comprehensive Oracle Enterprise Resource , Gl, FA, PN, and CE. Corporation Planning solution and a considerable number -Doing CRPs and UATs for of RICE Components while performing the those modules deliver the needed re-engineering and re-alignment requested consultation. activities for OFDC required processes, in addition to the related services such as -Deliver the support and doing project management, training and support. business analysis for new modules. -Deliver training Syrian Syria Project 1: -Implementing the Oracle Telecommunication The supply and implementation of a financial Modules and doing the Establishment comprehensive Oracle Enterprise Resource support for all project phases Planning solution along with EMC SAN solution for STE's information technology -Design any requested infrastructure, in addition to the related customization services such as project management, 2 training and support. Page -Deliver trainings, and AIM deliverables Resume for Mohammad Abu Atiah -Oracle Functional Consultant R12 and R11 Project 2: Function and technical support for the implemented Oracle ERP solution; ongoing and yearly updated. Yemen Mobile Yemen A two- phases project covering the supply -Implementation and going live and implementation of Oracle Enterprise for oracle financial Modules. Resource Planning System, in addition to the -Designing the integrations with related services such as project third party system that was management, training and support. Hawawi Billing system. -Deliver training, and AIM Deliverables. -deliver letter of Guarantee and letter of credit customized and fully integrated systems with oracle financial modules Warid Telecom Congo The supply and implementation of Oracle -Implementing and going live for Enterprise Resource Planning System for all oracle Warid (Congo), in addition to the related Applications services such as project management, -design the required extensions. training and support. -Deliver training, and Support the clients. - testing the integration between oracle financials and billing system that was sytronics billing system King Abdullah University Jordan The Supply and Implementation of a -Implementation for oracle Hospital comprehensive solution that includes Oracle financial Modules and going Enterprise Resource Planning System, live. MEDICOM Hospital Information System and the required backbone hardware and network -involved in testing the requirements for the project, in addition to the integration between oracle related services such as project financial and hospital systems management, training and support. which was Medicom -Provide consultation for the business cases faced. -Deliver training, other Deliverables. Samra Electric Power Jordan The supply and implementation of Oracle Oracle financial Modules Generating Company Enterprise Resource System and several implementation and support. customized modules, in addition to the related services such as project management, training and support. Deliver training. Ministry of Interior Iraq The supply and implementation of Oracle Oracle financials Enterprise Resource Planning System, in implementations and support. addition to the related services such as project management, training and support. Deliver training. Arab Academy for Jordan The supply and implementation of a -Oracle financial Modules Banking & Financial comprehensive solution covering Oracle implementation and support Services Enterprise Resource Planning, Oracle Customer Relationship Management and -Involved in designing and PeopleSoft , in addition to the related services testing the integration with such as project management, training and oracle financials and Student support. registration system with was People soft -Deliver training. 3 Page Resume for Mohammad Abu Atiah -Oracle Functional Consultant R12 and R11
- Oracle Financial Applications Functional Consultant at Intracom Middle East and Africa
- Unix System Engineer at National Power Company
- Consultant at Computer Applications & Technical Services
- at Computer Applications & Technical Services
12 years, 2 months at this Job
Project Type R12.2.4 FAH Implementation Environment Oracle EBS R12 Financials Accounting Hub, General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Workflow Administrator, XML Publisher Administrator, Oracle Toad, SQL
- Oracle EBS FAH/Functional Consultant at Worldpay
- Sr. Oracle Functional Consultant at Global Knowledge
- Oracle FAH/Functional Consultant at CompuCom
- Oracle Applications Functional Analyst at Shell
11 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Commerce in Computers - Computers
- Master's in Business Administration in Finance - Part Time
Project - Implementation of Oracle e-Business Suite Release 12.1.3
This was a global implementation which was undertaken and a business process reengineering project as well as Master data cleansing initiative. I was engaged on the project in the functional capacity handing the SCM business flows.
• As a SCM Functional Analyst supported the Supply Chain modules: Order Management (OM), Shipping (WSH), Advance Pricing (QP), Purchasing (PO), Inventory (INV), Bill of Materials (BOM), Work in Process (WIP), MRP, Costing (CST) of Release 12.1.3
• Worked on the setups and configurations of the Oracle Shipping module - defining shipping roles and grants, defining shipping parameters, pick slip grouping rules, release rules and sequences, container-item relationships, profile options, etc.
• Worked on configurations of Order Management module - defining Back to Back order process, Drop Ship Process, IRISO process, RMA Process, RMA with Depot Repair integration
• Worked on Modifiers and Qualifiers setups in Oracle Advance Pricing.
• Worked on configuring the Primary and Secondary price lists in Oracle Advance Pricing.
• Worked on setting up price breaks in Oracle Advance Pricing.
• Defined the coupons for discounts in Oracle Advance Pricing.
• Used the Get Custom price API for publishing price to an external system in Oracle Advance Pricing.
• Worked on Oracle Inventory module - setting up Item Master, Defining Item Attributes, Item Templates, Item Categories, Item Catalogs, Min Max and Re-Order point planning, Cycle Counting, Physical Inventory, etc.
• Worked on the setups of the Material Resource Planning (MRP) module - setup planning parameters, plan options, etc.
• Worked on Landed Costs, Average Costing and Standard Costing in Oracle Costing.
• User training and coordinating with technical teams on Oracle Apps related Custom design validation for integration between Oracle Apps and legacy applications.
• Created test scripts for UAT (User Acceptance Testing) and helped technical team in testing their all developments in lower instance before migrating them to production.
• Successfully provided Technical and Functional support to the users, testers and Business System Analysts.
• Provided useful training to the users for the well known issues.
• Created FSG Financial Reports critical to company's business process.
• Used HP service request manager for logging and capturing the data regarding the tickets raised by the users
• Used Project portfolio manager to make application work request for any change made to the production environment.
- Oracle SCM Functional Analyst at Publix Super Markets, Inc
- Oracle SCM Functional Analyst at UTC Aero Space Systems - UK/USA
- Oracle SCM Functional Analyst at Ventura Foods
- Oracle SCM Functional Analyst at The J.M Smucker Company
2 years, 2 months at this Job
Project: Oracle Cloud Upgrade from 11i - Customer Conversion (Jan 19 - till now)
Role: System Analyst (Functional Consultant)
➢ Understanding the existing business process for Order Management. Requirement gathering and gap analysis of Customer data and OM transactions existing in 11i instance for Oracle cloud conversion
➢ Data analysis and cleansing of existing Customer Site Addresses for conversion from 11i to Oracle cloud instance
➢ Design, Development and Implementation of Customer Address Validator Plug in and integrate it with Oracle cloud instance for the validation of customer site addresses created manually or coming from EDI process.
- System Analyst (Functional Consultant) at Gibson, USA
- Senior Manager at Triniti Corporation
- Business Process Analyst (Functional Consultant) at ResMed Inc
- Oracle Functional Lead at
2 months at this Job
- Post Graduation Diploma in Industrial Engineering - Industrial Engineering
- Bachelor of Engineering - Computer Sc & Engg