- Oracle Functional Consultant at Fox interactive Media
1 year, 2 months at this Job
· Working on the P2P Modules Like: iSupplier, Internet Procurement and Purchasing (IPPO), Account Payable (AP), eInvoice, P2P Xpress, Invoice XML, Invoice EDI, Flatfile. · Manage P2P business requirements documents and interface with IT. Develop and execute system testing scripts where needed. · Working on iSupplier with go live total 60 countries (P2P). · Able to work independently, in a team environment, cross-functional activities and form solid business relationships across function · Second Project is based on the US Tax Advisory services with regards to Sales/Use Tax Engine Implementation with Oracle vertex O series. · Integration of vertex, a third-party software tax engine, with its ERP system, Oracle v. 12. · Maps the parameters to the appropriate XML elements and attributes. · Convert the XML response to a format recognizable by eBtax. · Working on the vertex tax link reports like – Vertex configuration reports, Vertex A/P Supplier Assignment Result Report, Vertex Purchase Detail Report, Vertex P2P Tax Reconciliation Process Report, Vertex Transaction Tax Action Report. · Export Tax journal to the Reporting Database. · Purge Tax journal database after Returns Export has been completed as needed. · Use Java Management Extension (JMX) – managing java environment and monitoring application, devices and service-driven networks. · Working on ALM to test the data – Test Plan, Test Labs, and Defects · Used ALM to generate reporting
- Oracle Functional Consultant / Senior Business Analyst at Citigroup Technology
- Business System Analyst at Aspire llc
- Oracle Functional Consultant at Xappers Infotech
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Master's - Computer Science and MBA
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Planning and managing projects aligning to business requirements to end up with suitable solution needed.
• Defining and planning the scope for each project in-order to deliver required solution to business.
• Handling and controlling both technical and functional teams to deliver business requirement in certain time frame.
• Developing a project from the initial step of data gathering to controlling.
• Gather Business Requirements and analyze them in technical aspects.
• Being the single point of contact between the business and the technical team to ensure that the implemented solution has filled the business requirements.
• Managing the phases of the project from technical point of view.
• Managing functional workshops with business stakeholders to improve efficiency.
• Managing the Segregation of Duties in the work flow designing.
• Managing and controlling quality of project delivery.
• Create Charts and schedules for projects using different tools (Share Point, CA Clarity and Microsoft Project)
• Articulate report templates for higher management in order to get project status.
• Develop the test scenario of the User acceptance test.
• Designing HR - Payroll Business Process Flow
• Develop the end user training material along with the scripts.
• Conducted GO-LIVE self-service and HR training for clients .
• Presented Training Workshop Demonstrating Oracle R12 Payroll Functionality
• Study and analyze HR Saudi and Dubai labor laws in order to develop solutions that sufficiently complement both bodies of law.
• Use Gap analysis methodology in order to find miscellaneous policies implemented in the system.
• Capable to understand the integration among different systems (Front End - Middle ware and backend) Technical Roles:
• Fully Implementation for HR Module (HR - Payroll and Self-Service).
• Managing and controlling all system issues.
• Maintain and support payroll for all business groups.
• Maintain and support HR self-service.
• Analyze Data, Data Gathering, and Data Cleansing.
• Managing the security of the data integration
• Build XML reports that match business templates.
• Test XML reports to ensure business requirements are fully met.
• Apply organization policies by defining business rules in user hook.
• Test and enhance user hook to ensure that policies are fully met with organizational policies.
• Data migration through Oracle APIs and data loader tool.
• Implement Oracle Fast Formulas for payroll for various business groups among the hospital. (Saudi Arabia, Dubai and Bahrain)
• Developed HR/Payroll Oracle Reports by using Oracle Report Publisher.
• Registered Procedures as concurrent programs.
• Developed Event and scheduled Alerts.
• Developed Oracle Self-Service personalization.
• Developed Oracle Forms personalization.
- Oracle HCM Techno- Functional Consultant at Cloud Solutions
- Oracle Functional Consultant TALEO System at Cloud Solutions
5 years at this Job
- B.S. - Management Information System
Shelby County Schools
Memphis, TN Current Project
Implementation of Oracle Fusion/Cloud (R13)
Oracle Fusion Financial Functional Consultant
Environments: Oracle Fusion (R13), GL, AP, AR, Expenses and FA
The Shelby County School District is a public school district that serves the city of Memphis, Tennessee as well as the unincorporated areas of the county. Due to the city of Memphis dissolving its school charter in 2011, as of July 1, 2013 all Shelby County residents were served by SCS, including those in Memphis.
• Implementation of Oracle ERP Cloud (Fusion) in the Shelby school district
• Configurations for Oracle Fusion ERP Cloud Offering.
• Serve as finance department technology liaison in the Oracle implementation
• work as a interface between IT, HR and Business Operation Departments
• Effectively identify, communicate and manage project risk as approved by finance leadership
• Maintain the timeline for project implementation
• Design solution for General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Fixed Assets , Expenses etc.
• conducting Functional Analysis, Gap Analysis sessions with the business
• Configuring the Cloud ERP based on solution design, performed gap analysis and designed
• workaround solutions.
• Design/review the Test Plan, Test Cases and Test Scripts based on the Test Requirements.
• Design reports and extract data on FRS, OTBI and BI Publisher
• Providing the suggestions/options of the best way to implement their need in Oracle cloud
• Providing Strategic advice on the delivery of the migration components
• Working with the Functional and Solution Stream Leads across all streams to determine scope and delivery timelines
• Reporting to Project Management and the Steering Committee on progress
• Design - working with business subject matter experts (SME's) and the Cherry road implementation consultants to ensure the system was designed in accordance with business requirements Identifying gaps in the fusion system and work with business owners/users in the design sessions.
- Oracle Fusion Financial Functional Consultant (Certified) at Sigma Software LLC
- Oracle EBS Financial Functional Consultant at The TJX Companies
- Oracle EBS Functional Consultant at Granite INC
- Oracle EBS Techno-Functional Consultant at State Street Corporation
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- B.Com - Accountancy
Techno-Functional Consultant providing Production Support and Setup for Procurement and Finance
• Provide Production support for the following applications utilizing HPSM and Salesforce tools: General Ledger Support setup including:
• Journal Approval Workflow
• Financial Statement Generator
• Mass Allocations Accounts Payable Support and Setup including:
• Invoice Approval Workflow
• APRO Imaging – application to scan and process supplier invoices
• ACH and Electronic Checks Process Purchasing Support and Setup including:
• PO Approval Workflow
• Buyer and Job Approval Limits
• PO Categorization Project iProcurement
• Requisition Approval Workflow
• Personalizations to Requisition Pages Cash Management
• Setup Bank Statement Mapping (BAI file)
• Automatic Daily Reconciliation of Bank Statements
- Oracle Applications Techno/Functional Consultant at Galderma Laboratories, LP
- Oracle Applications Developer at Los Alamos National Laboratory
- Accounts Payables and iExpense Functional Lead at
- Procurement and Financial Applications Specialist at Los Alamos National Laboratory
10 months at this Job
- BBA - Accounting
Redwood, CA August 2018 to Present
Role: Oracle Apps Financial Functional ConsultantR12 (AR, AP, FA, GL, SLA, CE)
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.
• As a Functional Consultant reviewed and analyzed current business processes for Oracle Receivables, Oracle Payable's, Fixed Assets,General Ledger, SLA, Cash Management.
• Offered industry best practices and assisted the client with the road map definition
• Coordinated with the team for the Monthly Release Regression testing.
• Worked closely with the business users on Finance Month End & Year-End close Issues (AP, AR, GL, FA).
• Worked Closely with offshore team for Testing and Development work.
• Prepared issues list, Risk plan, change request forms and regular client status reports.
• Prioritize the tasks for the team based on feedback from the client meetings, number of defects and project progress.
• Identified Business Requirements & detailed Solution Design for GL, AP and AR Modules.
• Resolved issues being raised by users and reviewed major setups in the financial Modules.
• Involved in post-production troubleshooting exercises, bug fixes, raising SRs and working with Oracle Support for escalating issues and finding resolutions.
• Resolved the issues related to payment processing, payment authorization, and suppliers.
• Configured the Refund process in AR and the Automation of invoices in AP.
• Resolved the issues related to automatic clearance of receipts, aging bucket report, credit snapshot report, customer statement report.
• Setup PO module and matching options with AP invoices.
• Involved in documentation of Frequent Mistakes and Error made by end-user in application based on issue log register.
• Ran diagnostic scripts using toad and then gave input to technical team.
• Worked with Oracle Technical Support to resolve the critical issues through SR.
- Functional Consultant at Electronic Arts
- Oracle Functional Consultant at INC Research
- Lead Automation Engineer/ERP tester at Consult America Inc
- Oracle EBS Financial Functional Consultant at Sheetz Inc
5 months at this Job
• Arrow using Oracle EBS with 17 ledgers and 23 operating units and initiated a cloud migration project for non-USA ledgers and I was part of end to end cloud migration project including assessment of cloud migration, requirement gathering, data migration from legacy ERP to Oracle Cloud Fusion Financials
• Focus on data conversion planning from EBSR12 to Oracle Cloud Financials which includes setting data conversion setups in the cloud, coordination with Oracle for instance setup, setting FBDI templates, coordination with JD Edwards team to extract the master and transactional data , configuration setups for all ledgers, coordination with users, running CRP, UAT and SIT
• Involved in setups for Ledgers, Responsibilities Multi org, financial options, Payable Options, Suppliers, Tolerances, and Banks.
• Closely worked on a project called Account Standardization at Citi for different countries (implemented around 23 countries) where all the GL accounts were aligned to UNSPSC mapping based on commodity.
• Led a team of analysts (on procurement side) for end to end implementation of Fusion cloud offerings as a part of CITI 2018 Fusion Road map. Major player in decisions revolving around co-existence of EBS and Fusion modules.
• Well versed with Rapid Implementations and configuration packages in Fusion Cloud using FSM (Fucntional Setup Manager), creating Implementation users, role assignments and LDAP (Lightweight Directory Access Protocol).
• Provide solutions to functional issues and involve in testing of the application releases
• Leading an initiative where PRENAX (Subscription Management Company) was on-boarded and integrated with P2P.
• Closely worked with business users to understand the business processes and prepare the business requirements definition documents
• Involved in advisory team for GST implementation for client roll out for CITI India legal entity.
• Learnt an additional tool SEAL (Contract Discovery and Analytics) as a part of e-sourcing solution package for CITI and integrating it with Fusion modules.
• Gathered requirement data, mapped data elements to Oracle functionalities, reviewed gaps, defined work-around solutions to proactively reflect company's business future outlook. Used descriptive flex fields to cover additional data and to reference historical data during transaction processing.
• Successfully merged multiple sub-ledgers in FAS to one consolidated sub-ledger, responsible for conversion and migration of fixed assets from the Legacy system into oracle,
• Ability to impart Functional training in Oracle General Ledger, Account Payables and Purchasing
• Participating in CRP phases. Train the team members in Sub Ledger Accounting (SLA), Multi Org Access Control (MOAC).
• Supported Oracle R12 Applications - Human Resources, Payables, iProcurement, iExpense, General Ledger, Web ADI and timesheets.
• Create/Maintain/Administration of Hyperion Financial Reporting, applications in HFM & FDM
• Installation of Hyperion Planning, Essbase, HBR, Reports, Analyzer, HAL & license server for new production environment.
• Created SR's with Oracle for supporting Oracle R11 support tickets and for patch analysis and its implications.
• Creating iprocurement Category hierarchy, punchout catalog setups, setting up content zone and stores.
• Patch analysis and Pre-requisites for one-off and rollup patches for oracle projects and iexpense
• Extensive work with Hyperion Essbase administration, User privileges, creating filters, tuning and optimization of cubes
• Resolved support issues for iprocurement approval testing and payable accounting process.
• Document existing functionality for iprocurement and HR for process improvements.
• Cutover Planning and Management
• Built and maintained detailed (450+ steps) MS Project technical/functional cutover plan used for production cutover and rehearsals
• Managed cross-team integration (including independent data warehouse/reporting group) throughout cutover process
- Oracle EBS/Fusion Financial Functional Consultant at Citigroup
- Oracle Functional Consultant at West Ward Pharmaceuticals
- Oracle EBS Functional at Client - Dupont
- Financial Functional Consultant at Client - GE
3 years, 2 months at this Job
Redlands, CA Apr 2012 to Present Project: Production Support of Oracle E-Business Suite, 12.1.3 Role: Sr. Functional Consultant - SCM Responsibilities: ◆ Handling post implementation issues in Inventory, Purchasing, Order Management, Advanced Pricing and WMS modules. ◆ Devised strategies to help users understand the Oracle environment. ◆ Worked on fixing setup issues in PO approval hierarchy process. ◆ Fixed Pricing errors when Average Costing made price to go beyond 40 decimals to the right. ◆ Performed Root Cause analysis on form personalization issues, in Purchase Order and Sales Order forms, and directed the technical resource to fix the same. ◆ Re-engineered process, to make use of Oracle features, and improved efficiency by reducing turnaround time to ship finished goods. ◆ Worked with Oracle to fix PO's stuck in "Pre-Approved" status and on a data fix to delete transactions from interface. ◆ Prepared MD 050 for change requests.
- Sr. Functional Consultant - SCM at Prime-Line Products
- Functional Consultant - SCM at Meritor
- Oracle R12 SCM Functional Consultant at Deckers Outdoor Corporation
- Oracle Functional Consultant at Boeing
6 years, 9 months at this Job
- B. Tech
• Point of contact for the Business System Analysts and End users for gathering all requirements for implementation and support of Oracle EBS (Account Receivables, Cash Management, Account Payables, Fixed Assets and General Ledger).
• Strong in Oracle R12 Financial implementation in the areas of GL, AP, AR, FA with Full Life Cycle implementation experience.
• Defined Cross Validation rules and uploaded using spreadsheets.
• Analyzed Fixed Assets system to find cost differences between General Ledger and Fixed assets system.
• Populated data into interface tables AP_INVOICES_INTERFACE and AP_INVOICE_LINES_INTERFACE by using standard and custom validations using PL/SQL procedures.
• Corrected cost differences to get General Ledger in-line with Fixed Assets system.
• Designed, created and tested various reports for Monthly reconciliations of financial Sub Ledgers to General Ledger.
• Configured common options for Payables and configured Invoice Options/Payment Options as per the design.
• Involved in configuring MOAC, Financial and Payable options, supplier and payment terms in Account Payables.
• Involved in setup for Payables, General Ledger, Assets based on deep understanding of the functional processes
• End to End Configuration of GL Setups of Legal Entity, Primary Ledger, Secondary Ledger, Operating Unit and Reporting Currency
• Defined profile options where ever required during implementation.
• Defined the prorate calendars, depreciation rate and calendars, fiscal calendars.
• Prepared Oracle AIM documents RD050, BR100 and MD050 documents for the financial modules.
• Involved in design and documenting requirements for EB-TAX Vertex integration for the Procure to Pay (P2P) stream as per client needs. Involved in testing various setups and resolving product specific bugs.
• Involved in preparation of test cases, test scripts and testing of standard features in Fixed Assets, General Ledger and Cash Management modules.
• Performed System Integration testing on Fixed Assets, General Ledger, Cash Management and other financial modules.
• Involved in User Interface functional testing for all the financial modules implemented. Worked with business partners to ensure full system testing is complete.
• Provided with useful training to the users in General Ledger, Account Receivables, Account Payables and Order Management Modules.
• Developed Expense Report Templates.
• Created/supported end-to-end processes for: Order to Cash (O2C) reporting improvements.
• Defined system options, transaction types, remittance banks, bank accounts, receipt classes, distribution sets.
• Participated in multiple business meetings for Fit-Gap Analysis and Solution.
• Working level knowledge of various Oracle developer tools including Oracle Forms, Reports, Workflow, Conversions, SQL, PLSQL, etc.
• Excellent communication skills and leadership qualities with analytical problem solving abilities including playing vital role in coordinating multiple business meetings and following up on open items.
• Expertise in Conceptualizing & Implementation of various quality improvements by conducting audits for continual improvements in services.
• Supported Procure to pay and FA issues during month end performing additional configurations.
• Prepared TE040 Documents, which are used to test various aspects of application functionality.
• Responsible for reconciliation of month-end/Quarter end reports. Environment: Oracle EBS R12 (GL, AP, AR, FA, CM, FAH, iExpenses, Procurement, iSupplier), Oracle Database 11g, MS Projects, MS Visio, Sharepoint, UPK, Config Snapshot, SQL, TOAD
- Oracle EBS Financial Consultant at Matrix Technology Group
- Oracle EBS Financial Lead at Chandra Technologies, Inc
- Oracle EBS Financial Consultant at Visionaire Partners
- Oracle EBS Financial Functional Consultant at Sierra-Cedar, Inc
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Engineer
Project - Oracle Release 12.1.3 Implementation (Order Management (OM), Shipping (WSH), Advance Pricing (QP), Purchasing (PO), Inventory (INV), Logfire Warehouse Management (WMS), Bill of Materials (BOM), Work in Process (WIP), MRP, Costing (CST) System Administration)
• As a SCM Business Analyst supported the Supply Chain modules: Order Management (OM), Shipping (WSH), Advance Pricing (QP), Purchasing (PO), Inventory (INV), Warehouse Management (WMS), Bill of Materials (BOM), Work in Process (WIP), MRP, Costing (CST) of Release 12.1.3
• Worked on the setups and configurations of the Oracle Shipping module - defining shipping roles and grants, defining shipping parameters, pick slip grouping rules, release rules and sequences, container-item relationships, profile options, etc.
• Worked on configurations of Order Management module - defining Back to Back order process, Drop Ship Process, IRISO process, RMA Process, RMA with Depot Repair integration
• Worked on Logfire WMS to implement the cloud solution - worked on inbound receiving and putaway, enterprise inventory management, outbound allocation and store receiving, real time reporting and analysis, material handling, workforce management
• Worked on Modifiers and Qualifiers setups in Oracle Advance Pricing.
• Worked on configuring the Primary and Secondary price lists in Oracle Advance Pricing.
• Worked on setting up price breaks in Oracle Advance Pricing.
• Defined the coupons for discounts in Oracle Advance Pricing.
• Used the Get Custom price API for publishing price to an external system in Oracle Advance Pricing.
• Worked on Oracle Inventory module - setting up Item Master, Defining Item Attributes, Item Templates, Item Categories, Item Catalogs, Min Max and Re-Order point planning, Cycle Counting, Physical Inventory, etc.
• Worked on the setups of the Material Resource Planning (MRP) module - setup planning parameters, plan options, etc.
• Worked on Landed Costs, Average Costing and Standard Costing in Oracle Costing.
• User training and coordinating with technical teams on Oracle Apps related Custom design validation for integration between Oracle Apps and legacy applications.
• Created test scripts for UAT (User Acceptance Testing) and helped technical team in testing their all developments in lower instance before migrating them to production.
• Successfully provided Technical and Functional support to the users, testers and Business System Analysts.
• Provided useful training to the users for the well-known issues.
• Used HP service request manager for logging and capturing the data regarding the tickets raised by the users
• Used Project portfolio manager to make application work request for any change made to the production environment.
- Role - Oracle SCM Functional Analyst at Apergy Energy Inc
- Oracle SCM Functional Analyst at Airvana
- Oracle SCM Business Analyst at Cetacean Networks, Inc
- Oracle Functional Consultant at India Bulls Securities
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree - Engineering