1.3, HCM Cloud
Industry: Energy - Oil & Gas
Project: Oracle EBS Financials/P2P/Project/Assets (GL, AP, FA, PA, OPM, PO, INV, SLA, iProcurement, PR, HCM with Cloud, Conversions, Interfaces, Custom Time Entry Systems)
• Overall Project Management for a multi phase roll in of 10 companies into a single instance of Oracle.
• Development of overall Project Team
• Management of 100+ internal and external team members and client SME's
• Development and Management of Project Plans, Scope and Budget Control, Change Orders, Status Reports, and all Management Reports required by Leadership Team.
• Management of $40+ Million Budget
• Conducted and lead Leadership Team, Steering Committee, and Project Team Status Meetings.
• Provide presentations to Board of Directors on overall project status
• Standard SDLC Methodology used and followed
• Strong communication with Executive and Senior Management, business community, technical community and consulting team.
• Management of multiple external vendors
• Development and Management of post production support team and plans
• Point person for Internal Audit and Legal
• Assisted with Hardware and Networking aspect of Oracle
• Assisted with overall plan of implementation to Oracle Cloud
- Senior Oracle Project Manager - Oracle EBS R12 at Wood Group, Inc
- Senior Oracle Project Manager - Oracle EBS R12 at CBS Corporation
- Financials Oracle Project Manager at Cubist Pharmaceuticals
- Overall Senior Project/Program Manager at Ascena Retail Group
3 years, 6 months at this Job
- Masters of Business Administration - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Accountancy - Computer Information System
Senior Project Manager planning and managing the delivery of multiple Oracle CPQ Cloud (Configure, Price,
and Quote) engagements ranging from $20K to over $1m
• Own all aspects of the client relationship: aligning customer expectations, defining project/stakeholder roles and responsibilities, setting communication methods and frequency, and enforcing escalation, risk and change management processes
• Command and control project resources, scope, timeline and financials to drive project success: staffing plans and schedules, requirements and design sessions, project plans, critical project deliverables, validation and customer acceptance, and release planning
• Contribute to overall project portfolio by providing pre-sales planning and support, guidance and development to other managers/consultants, methodology improvements, and product roadmap input
- Project Manager at Oracle CPQ Cloud Consulting
- Project Manager at Randstad Technologies (Remote)
- Project Manager at Pocket Communications
- Oracle Project Manager at Rackspace
6 years at this Job
- BA - Economics/Business Administration
Roles & Responsibilities
• Ran weekly meetings, helping to facilitate communication and maximize productivity.
• Escalated as needed to resolve issues/ roadblocks thus ensuring project deliverables are met in a timely fashion
• Developed project milestone delivery schedule to allow technical team to efficiently and effectively deliver multiple release cycle's annually.
• Collaborated across multiple teams including engineering, internal clients and vendors
• Managed risk, escalated issues as needed and communicated project status to Client Services and Technical Implementation teams including providing reports as requested
• Worked with technical managers to define and schedule resources required for implementations, upgrades and other projects as needed
• Responsible for managing a team assigned to a specific initiative or program.
• Service Request's Duty Manager, Cluster Manager, Escalations Manager, which encompasses problem assessment and creation of actions plans to speed up problem's resolution.
• As Cluster Technical Coordinator Lead, manage and coordinate the distribution of the service requests workload to the support groups of the organization.
• Led, trained and mentored a team of over 7 engineers to be aligned with the organizational goals.
• Advise customers on the implementation of advanced product features and functionality
• My duties also include taking ownership for customer issues by, collaboration, interaction and communication with Development teams while resolving product defects. Use Internal Forums and Regularly scheduled meetings with development to discuss for example, Critical customers & escalated bugs, long running issues, customer satisfaction feedback from bugged SR's and training needs.
• Coordinate conference calls with Development/Product
• Management on important issues (internal or customer facing calls).
• Created multiple documents in the Oracle knowledge base
• Conducted technical trainings for engineers in global support centers in India
- Technical Project Manager at Oracle America
- ERP Project Manager at Fatpipe Networks
- Oracle Apps Project Manager at Emirates Airlines
- Oracle Apps Team Lead at Emirates Airlines
3 years, 6 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Information Technology - Information Technology
- Bachelors of Science in Computer Science - Computer Science
• Maintain points of contact with oil and gas corporate
• Provide updates as needed for weekly meetings with the project team and customer driven accounts
• Provided pricing and all pertinent confidential information for job set up in production
• Acquire all information needed for account set up and procedural accounting auditing (Sarbanes-Oxley)
• Receive, acknowledge and process purchase orders with heavy emphasis on attention to detail using JD Edwards Oracle Project Manager with 4+ years of experience managing and coordinating multiple projects while staying mindful of project deadlines. I'm looking to leverage my experience as a project manager and expand on my current role. https://www.linkedin.com/in/catherine-foster-5741328b/
- PROJECT COORDINATOR at LSI Graphic Solutions Plus
- ACCOUNT MANAGER at Sign Resource Identity Group
- at LINCOLN MEMORIAL UNIVERSITY
1 year, 8 months at this Job
leadership to maintain and enhance the organization's position as a premier and competitive provider of new equipment and services to the O&G industry by providing flexible and agile program and project management services.
Center of Excellence - ERP for Divisions - Global Line - Oracle
• Project Manager for the planning phase for the Oracle to SAP transition planning world-wide - all pillars: people, process and technology - affecting approximately 5,000 end-users and technology staff. Comprehensive organization transition, change management, training, communication, process mapping and gap analysis, data strategy and management, blueprinting, configurations, interfaces, and change request. Cost savings to the over $30M.
• Directing the offshore test factory representing annualized combined end-user and IT cost savings of approximately $1M.
• Team member that facilitates support of Salesforce deployment for pre- and post-sales to maintaining service contracts.
• Leading transformational organizational teams that align business planning with the business technology delivery; projects target innovation, agility and digitalization across the organization. These projects encompass user centricity improvements; automation to achieve productivity and improve cost structure; digitalization of lighthouse projects; and, communication.
• Building teams expertise in technology innovation to support lighthouse projects by recruiting in specialized areas such as data architecture, business intelligence, IoT, and digitalization.
• Realigned the project management practices to implement agile approaches to focus investments of outsourcing delivery for major strategic roadmap initiatives. The PMO is responsible for the oversight of the global portfolio that includes geographical dispersed resources in EMEA, LTAM, and India.
• Completed the program management of Siemens Government Business integration: Oracle MRP implementation and legacy compressors product conversion. Oracle HR Payroll integration of Siemens Government, requiring new and updated interfaces with Fidelity, ADP-Tax, ADP Garnishments, ADP Check processing and branding, MasterTax; and, extensive full-cycle testing. Oracle to Cornerstone interface to support Siemens Government. Mobile Kronos time keeping to Oracle Payroll and Projects.
• Directed the implementation of a SAN and the redistribution of 87 VMs using Oracle Virtual Manager - the datacenter is managed by a third party.
• Budget preparation and administration.
- Project Management at SIEMENS
- Founder & Managing Director at usaManageTECH, LLC
- at Dynegy
- at Waste Management
5 years at this Job
- - Project Management
- Executive Certificate
- - Computer Science
Yeti Coolers is a $1.5 Billion public company that designs, markets, and distributes products for the outdoor and recreation market under YETI brand in the United States. The company's products are designed for use in various outdoor activities, including recreational and professional pursuits targeting various categories, including hunting, fishing, camping, barbecue, farm and ranch activities, and others. The company distributes its products through independent retailers, including outdoor specialty, hardware, farm and ranch supply stores, and others, as well as through website. Yeti Holdings, Inc. was founded in 2006 and is headquartered in Austin, Texas. SAP Project Manager is responsible for the software development, ongoing configuration, systems integration and overall implementation of two major strategic projects for the company:
• Introduction of new International on-line ordering and shipments of YETI products via the eShopWorld platform combining elements of SAP Financials and Distribution, SalesForce CC & SalesForce DemandWare.
• Introduction of YETI Gift Cards enhancing customer on-line experience for fulfillment and redemption via Givex Gift Card Processor, JP Morgan Chase, SAP Financials and Distribution, Salesforce CC & Salesforce DemandWare.
• Responsible for software development teams, SAP business analysts and business managers and vendor teams numbering from 15 to 30 personnel at different phases of the projects.
• Responsible for all weekly reporting to senior management and sponsors, development of project metrics as well as maintaining project plans, resource hours and schedules on company Smartsheets as required.
- SAP PROJECT MANAGER (Contract Consultant) at YETI Coolers
- MICROSOFT DYNAMICS / INFOR SYSTELINE PROGRAM DIRECTOR (Contract Consultant) at Nortek Air Solutions
- SAP PROJECT MANAGER at Rush Enterprises
- INFRASTRUCTURE PROGRAM MANAGER (Contract Consultant) at Johnson Controls Inc
4 months at this Job
- MES - Environments
- B.B.A. - Business Administration
4/2015 - 9/2018
The Division of Security and Technology (DST) provides Information Technology related services and support on behalf of the Office of Chief Financial Officer (OCFO) of the Department of Labor (DOL). The DST's functional areas are information security; technology support; troubleshooting; infrastructure management; change management; incident management; systems analysis; application development; database administration; executive reporting; A-123 Audit reviews; enterprise architecture; certification & accreditation; security; continuous monitoring, audit support and tracking; project management; program management, and quality assurance. The DST represents OCFO on various IT-related committees in/out of Department of Labor (DOL). Ensure staff compliance with security protocols in accordance with DOL personnel and administrative policy HIPAA privacy and security and policies procedures manuals. The DST's staff is comprised of information security officers, database administrators, programmers, systems analysts, program management, and other information technology IT-related specialists necessary to the OCFO mission and operations. The DST staff supports contractors to develop, implement, and coordinate activities designed to ensure, protect, and restore information technology (IT) infrastructure system services, as well as financial management systems and capabilities. The DST is responsible for executing the government's compliance oversight and control over OCFO systems relating to federal employees group health data, pension data and unemployment benefits to name a few to the US Congress, US Treasury and the DOL. The DST performs quality assurance activities to monitor and remediate technology and security processes within the OCFO. The Division is responsible for communicating enterprise architecture updates to DOL and as well as understanding and communicating architectural issues within OCFO financial systems. The DST provides infrastructure management service for OCFO servers, desktop, laptop, mobile and customer application support. The DST provides expert technical advice and analysis to the Office of the OCFO. The DST provides information security and quality assurance duties for all OCFO IT systems and seeks to meet or exceed federally mandates of the Federal Information Security Management Act, Federal Information System Control Audit, and Office Management and Budget, (OMB Circular A-123), A-130. Additionally, the DST will provide weekly audit dashboards for OCFO across DOL tracking responsible party performance, as well as, develop and maintain monthly dashboard displaying performance metrics.
Provides oversight and executive level management to overall contract operations often involving multiple projects/tasks and groups of personnel at multiple locations. Maintains and manages relationships with senior executive level management within the clients organization. Responsible for ensuring senior executive level management within the client organization is aware of overall program status, including all relevant projects and their potential impact on higher level organizational vision, this may include subject matter and unique technical knowledge. Responsible for managing multiple contract operations, ensure quality standards and work performance on all task orders and projects, plans, organizes and oversees work efforts, assigns resources, manages personnel, provides risk management, ensures quality management, monitors overall project and contract performance, etc.
• Lead a staff or team of twelve (12) people.
• Provide Agile Project Management support in accordance with standards established by Project Management Institute.
• Conduct multi-project/multi-task technical or A&AS contract assignments
• Conduct Agile full lifecycles based on a weekly and bi/weekly timeframe.
• Incorporate Agile planning and reporting throughout the contract tasks as appropriate.
• Used Agile Project Management for all software development alone with DevOps/DevSecOps and CI/CD methodologies.
• Support New Core Financial Management Suite System (NCFMS) which is a Oracle E-business Suite go back to US Congress, US Treasury and the DOL.
• Implemented SharePoint, Office 365 on (Web services), Cloud promise with tableus for web site for reporting system for Office of the Chief Financial Officer (OCFO) and business intelligence for the OCIO and other agency within Department of Labor.
• Manage the operationalization of the current Azure-hosted Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) pipeline as well as future on-premises or Cloud-hosted pipelines.
• Monitor the performance of contract tasks, projects and operational functions notifying government of risk and deviations as they are identified.
• Create process for Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) document writing, preparing presentations for Senior Executives
• Implement process improvements throughout the contract tasks in accordance with findings and recommendation made internally or through external reviews.
• Plan, manage, and may participate technically in any projects or operations within this contract.
• Organize, direct and coordinate planning and production of all program/project activities.
• Meet with appropriate client management personnel, other managers and client agency representatives.
• Actively applies quality assurance measures to the management and performance of the program/project.
• Provide weekly status reporting before the weekly close of business Friday for the week's project and operational work (normally Monday through Friday).
• Provide dashboards and statistical reports Monday at 8:00 a.m. for the week's project and operational work including totals, process deviations, and policy exceptions (normally Monday through Friday).
• Support the Director of Security and Technology Program and Project Management responsibility for all tasks under this contract.
• Work with end user groups to evaluate and resolve technical problems.
• Lead strategic planning, budgeting and staffing efforts in response to task requirements
• Serve as point of contact for the CO and the COR
• Ensure compliance with all administrative and contractual requirements
• Monitor progress and resolve any issues impacting successful capability delivery.
• Evaluates existing systems and/or user needs to analyze, design, recommend, and implement system changes.
• Lead team on large projects or significant segment of large infrastructure complex projects.
• Analyze new and complex project related problems and creates innovative solutions involving finance, scheduling, technology, methodology, tools, and solution components.
• Prefer experience managing IT SDLC and Security projects using agile methodologies.
• Provide information security experience with asset management (e.g. computer emergency response team or computer network service provider or security operations center, information security program, etc.) at the federal agency.
• Here are few of my daily Performance Work Statement(PWS); Objective, Scope, Tasks- Cybersecurity Assessments, User Account Management and Configuration Control Board Administration, Network and System Administration, with Conduct network, database, Application and tools Support, Program and Agile Project Management Support, Enterprise Architecture Support, SharePoint Web Software Service, Travel Help Desk Support Service; Network Database Application Vulnerability Scans and Perform Analysis and Support the development of security reporting.
• Cybersecurity Assessments conduct on quarterly and annual FISMA inventory filling for OCFO systems for OFS.
• Cybersecurity Assessments conduct on Annual Privacy Impact Statement for OCFO systems for OFS.
• Support the Information Security Office (ISO) or designate with the Division of Security and Technology.
- IT Program/ Agile Project Manager at US Department
- Sr. Project Manager at
- United States Postal Service (USPS) IT Portfolio Program Manager PMO at Accenture Federal Service
- AT&T/Bellsouth Project Manager at Accenture Federal Service
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional - Information Technology Infrastructure
- B.S. - Business Management
Client: HSBC, UK
• Oversee the implementation and deployment of SuccessFactors Employee Central payroll for the US and Canada.
• Participated in knowledge transfer sessions.
• Define and manage the deliverables of all teams to meet engagement objectives and budget
• Responsible for defining local configuration requirements and design based on approved business requirements.
• Manage risk, quality, timeline, and budget of the SuccessFactors implementation
• Facilitated requirements gathering and preparation of localization (fit compliance) workshops and region / country level.
• Manage team onboarding, logistics issues, coordinate with stakeholders and act as a conduit between project team members, vendors and stakeholders
• Participated in localization (fit compliance) workshop sessions to provide global systems expertise, confirm necessary deviations and localization requirements.
• Utilize and apply best practices on projects based on experience and in consultation with experts; appropriately tailored for the client and their culture.
- SuccessFactors Global Project Manager at N2HR, Inc
- U.S. SuccessFactors Region Implementation Manager at N2HR, Inc
- Kronos Technical Project Manager at N2HR, Inc
- HCM Practice Project Manager, Principal Consultant at Infosys
4 months at this Job
- - Organizational Management
Houston, Texas 1/2017 - Present A multinational consulting corporation. Senior Manager - Technology, Global HCM Cloud Delivery Leader/Program Manager Recruited by former Oracle Cloud Senior Manager to serve as primary source of strategy, guidance, recommendation, and solutions for Oracle Cloud HCM initiatives for Fortune 500 companies. Principal architect in designing Cloud HCM solutions and lead/manage large-scale, complex implementation projects in an agile environment for clients within a diverse spectrum of industries. Responsible for client relationships at an executive level. Collaborating with client partners to ensure quality delivery of IT initiatives. Accountable for the successful delivery of entire Oracle Cloud HCM programs. Responsible for overall quality, engagement, and adherence to the schedule and budgets. Overseeing overall delivery roadmaps to ensure deadlines, goals, and overall objectives are met to the client's satisfaction. Leveraging broad business and technical expertise to address technology architecture, blueprinting, data analysis, business modeling, technical design, application development, integration and enablement.
- Senior Manager - Technology, Global HCM Cloud Delivery Leader/Program Manager at ACCENTURE
- Oracle Cloud HCM Practice Leader/Global Program Manager at IBM
- Founder & President at INFINITY TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS, INC
- Global Oracle Project Manager at INFINITY TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS, INC
2 years at this Job
- BBA - Computer Information Systems
Oracle EBS R12 BSA:
- Independent Consultant at Akayam LLC
- SYSTEMS ANALYST at Graphic Controls) Graphic Controls, a Nissha Company
- CORPORATE SYS PROGRAM MGMT - TEMP (AMC Theatres / Information Technology Group) at AMC Theatres for Information Technology Group
- at Akayam LLC
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- M.B.A - Information Systems and Finance
- M.Arch - Architecture/CAAD Program
- B.Arch. - Energy and Town Planning