• Facilitate project teams to guide progress, alleviate blockers, and coordinate project scheduling
• Create project scope, schedule, and team milestones
• Assist upper management with team goal setting and aligning the team to their yearly priorities ◦ Communicate project progress through metrics and team presentations
• Lead and motivate technical teams to accomplish company priorities ◦ Experience with standardization, technical software, team prioritization, new employee onboarding, and daily scrum stand-up projects
• Assist teams with Scrum developments through utilizing agile tools and Jira reporting dashboards
- ORACLE Project Manager at Oracle
- Commercial Airplanes Intern-Community Manufacturing Partnership (CMP) at BOEING
- Nutritionals Production Intern at GLANBIA
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- BS - Industrial and Management Systems Engineering
Provide Project Management for a deployment of Oracle Cash Mgmt, Treasury and Project Accounting in an existing Oracle Financials installation. Develop and maintain detailed project plan / work breakdown structure (WBS) with key project tasks, milestones and manage critical path. Manage scope, schedule, cost and execution of project. Own responsibility for all phases of the project including requirement analysis, design / configurations /setups, testing, training, go-live / cutover, and postimplementation. Ensure CRP and UAT test plan development and training material development and delivery. Develop go-live cutover plan, and post go-live production support transition plan.
- Oracle Project Manager at Air Force Services
- Oracle Cloud Financials Senior Functional Consultant at City of Virginia Beach
- Oracle Cloud R12 Financial Applications and Process Design & Innovation Specialist at Pearson LLC
- Oracle R12, R11i Functional Financial Application Specialist and Project Manager at Xerox
at this Job
• Maintain points of contact with oil and gas corporate
• Provide updates as needed for weekly meetings with the project team and customer driven accounts
• Provided pricing and all pertinent confidential information for job set up in production
• Acquire all information needed for account set up and procedural accounting auditing (Sarbanes-Oxley)
• Receive, acknowledge and process purchase orders with heavy emphasis on attention to detail using JD Edwards Oracle Project Manager with 4+ years of experience managing and coordinating multiple projects while staying mindful of project deadlines. I'm looking to leverage my experience as a project manager and expand on my current role. https://www.linkedin.com/in/catherine-foster-5741328b/
- PROJECT COORDINATOR at LSI Graphic Solutions Plus
- ACCOUNT MANAGER at Sign Resource Identity Group
- at LINCOLN MEMORIAL UNIVERSITY
1 year, 8 months at this Job
IT Project Manager and Scrum Master offering 15.5 years of IT experience in the areas of Analysis, Design, Development, Testing, Implementation, Upgrade and Production Support of complex applications Oracle Applications/Oracle E-Business Suite 11i/R12. Highly skilled and successful in coaching , mentoring and leading technical, project management and leadership teams in adopting Agile/Scrum, Kanban and Agile best practices with strong business results. Management and technology professional with over fifteen years of progressive experience providing leadership for Technology, Enterprise, Building/optimizing organizational processes. Worked in multi-organization implementation that involved gathering requirements, defining solutions, and recommending best business practices and completing system set-up experience working on Agile, Analysis, Architecture, Data Architecture, Database, Development, Hardware, Manager, Management, Metrics, Program Manager, Project, Project Management, Project Manager, Sales, Scheduling, SDLC, Testing, Jira, Scrum. Experience working in diverse business environments, with a breadth of experience across strategic planning, business analysis, technology transformation, complex program management, vendor management, training and change management. Seasoned people manager with a successful record of accomplishment of leading global project teams on initiatives that require cross-functional collaboration, business-technology alignment, senior stakeholder and partner management.
- Technical Project Management at Oracle America
- Technical Project Management/Change and Release Management at Fatpipe Networks
- Program Management at Emirates Airlines
- Techno functional lead consultant at Emirates Integrated Telecommunication
3 years, 8 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Information Technology - Information Technology
- Bachelors of Science in Computer Science - Computer Science
• Contracted by MBO Partners, PWC's Talent Exchange partner to work at Verizon on M&A IT PMO.
• Led finance and supply chain data conversion for XO Communications integration program.
• Created WBS task list for data mapping, mock conversion, and production conversion.
• Created Excel tracker for workstreams: AP, Vendor Master, Purchasing, Project Costs, Fixed Assets, AR, GL, Credit Collections, Supply Chain, Inventory, Material Master, Network, Engineering, and Site Codes. Grouped and subtotaled workstream loads- #records, target %, and % complete.
• Held working sessions and status meetings with business and IT resources from both XO Oracle team and Verizon SAP team. Facilitated team meetings and discussions on requirements, mapping, load templates/ spreadsheets. Fostered working relationships and team atmosphere.
• Set up meetings with necessary business resources to help technical resource writing SQL code map specific fields such as GL accounts, cost center, and source list.
• Met daily with cross-functional teams to review Oracle source data extracts, track changes and revisions, and obtain VZ SAP business approval to load data to QA and Production.
• Created Visio timeline to relay milestones and dependencies to multiple program teams and leadership.
• Converted data using LSMW spreadsheets, ABAP programs, and GLSUs.
• Held meetings with Oracle and SAP teams on converting customers, open AR items, pre-payment of AP invoices received in Oracle, backing out invoices not received, and creating invoices or goods receipts in SAP based on open PO scenario matrix. Led blanket and standard PO conversion effort for 1000 PO's.
• Coordinated inventory warehouse move with intercompany, tax sale, and P/L & balance sheet close.
• Documented issues, risks, action items, schedule, resource assignments, meeting notes, and priorities.
• Attended IT and business leadership meetings to provide weekly/daily and sometimes hourly status.
- Oracle to SAP Data Conversion, Project Manager at Verizon
- SAP HANA Test Program Lead at Sabre
- Yardi System Business Analyst at CyrusOne
- Oracle Business Analyst, Project Manager at Imagine Communications
6 months at this Job
- B.S. - Technology
Over the last 20 years, I have had the opportunity of managing 21 advanced technology projects of value ranging from $2M to $15M and a team size of 10 to 50 in 16 leading banks across the world. I am experienced in overseeing multiple parallel projects and have onsite experience in 8 countries - Nigeria, China, India, Austria, Netherlands, USA, U.A.E and Kuwait. During the last 12 years, while I was in based Dubai, UAE, I managed some of the largest banking transformation projects in the region, both in terms of value and complexity. As a practice director I have been involved right from project inception - which is the Bid Transition stage until successful Go Live and Post Live support These aspects include - a) Bid Transition, b) Project plan preparation, c) Project Management Plan preparation, d) Resource onboarding , e) Project Kickoff with Client, f) Stakeholder Analysis & management, g) Weekly status reporting to Client, h) Monthly status reporting internally, i) Tracking Effort, Expenses, Revenue, Signoffs, j) Representing Oracle at Client SteerCo meetings & Working Group meetings, k) Coordinate with Offshore delivery for customizations, l) Negotiate cost with client for additional customizations, additional efforts, m) Team Management & Mentoring, n) Coordinate with other teams - License, Development, Support, Sales, o) Manage customer escalations, p) Identify Risks, Incidents and Problems and develop mitigation plans, q) Submit periodic revenue forecast, staffing forecast, r) Proactively identify pipeline opportunities & repeat sales, s) Maintain project repository as per Oracle's Unified Methodology." I have a comprehensive understanding of Project Management Lifecycle with accountability of driving operations & architecture of new projects. I Achieved “Oracle Project Manager Accreditation – Level 4”. Inducted into Oracle’s Global Consulting Project Management Office Certified Project manager team. Projects were managed using Oracle’s Unified Methodology for Project and Program Management which is on the same lines as PMP and covers all the knowledge areas and processes. I have managed P&L for projects, Controlled costs, Maximized revenue. Achieved margins of 30%-40% in projects. I have expertise in managing Complex Data Migrations - Rich mix of business and technical skills to handle all aspects of data migration.
- Consulting Practice Director at Oracle Financial Services
- Consulting Practice Manager at Oracle Financial Services
- Technical Lead at Datacons Software Limited
- Project Trainee at Oracle (then Citicorp Information Technology Industries Limited)
6 years, 2 months at this Job
- Masters - Computer Application System
- Bachelors - Business Management / Commerce
Managing the Commercial East and Central projects and previously managing Federal projects within the civilian agency account market. Managing resources, scope, budget and client expectations. · Managed and grew a $20k project to over $1.5M by working with the customer and sales to provide a more comprehensive solution to meet their needs. Started with an initial upgrade to full implementation, testing, and performance tuning support. · Successfully extended project support from 2 months to over 1 year by understanding customer needs and consultant’s skills to provide more in-depth support and training. · Developed reporting and portfolio templates to ensure a more rapid internal process for forecast and revenue reporting, Non-Bill, Work at Risk, and Scope Change management processes. · Worked with teams across the organization to include sales, product support, business analysts, off-shore, sub-contractors and solution architects to provide customer scope, product identification, consultant support and financial reporting.
- Oracle Portfolio Director at Oracle
- Oracle Project Manager at Oracle
- Project Team Leader at SRA / Spectrum
11 years, 5 months at this Job
- Master's - Information Systems
- Bachelor's - Economics and Finance
Release Manager/Senior Project Manager - Entrusted with management of releases and significant portion of projects related to Risk and Performance Metrics (RPM) Web Service. - Worked with client teams/product partners to assess and define scope of each release. Responsible for requesting & tracking project and release sign-offs from product, client teams, System Testers and project managers involved. - As a subject matter expert, provided detailed cost estimates and set timelines for projects. - Used project and organizational skills to develop periodic goals, manage/motivate team members, solve business or technical issues and oversee all aspects of work being done by the team to deliver the projects on time and within budget. - Shadowed/Provided guidance to junior project managers within the team. - Proactive in assessing staffing/skill needs and providing input for the same. Responsible for managing training of new staff. - Managed docket prioritization for production support prior to delegating it. - Technologies & Tools: MS Project, Power Point, Word, Excel, Visio Project Manager - Entrusted with managing a project stream to “salvage” an “at risk” web service product critical for strategic rollout to facilitate reporting for major Northern Trust clients. Worked closely with client teams to assess immediate and strategic needs of the service. - Managed multiple projects, technical resources with tight deadlines in a high pressure situation to resolve core issues with the application while growing reporting and client base at the same time. The service is now used by 25+ client teams servicing reporting/extract needs of Northern Trust clients. - Worked with onshore vendors for staff augmentation needs, conducted interviews and provided recommendations during hiring process. Worked with offshore vendor to set up team for support. - Maintained risk management/Disaster recovery and compliance programs for the group. - Prepared status reports/documents for senior management & project stakeholders. - Technologies & Tools: MS Project, Power Point, Word, Excel, Visio Technical Architect Audit.NET/Conversion - The core functionality of the application is a Dashboard that provides snapshot of all existing audits. - Worked closely with Project Manager and business partners during design phase to conduct shadow work sessions. Assisted in defining process and work flow design improvements. - Conducted Application demos on a monthly basis with Management and Product team focus group. - Conducted design sessions to set up Data Access, business Layer and reusable user controls. - Developed hierarchical reports and core functionality of the search screen. - Assisted the team members in resolving technical roadblocks. - Technologies & Tools ASP.NET 3.5, Infragistics 9, Crystal Reports, AJAX, Oracle
- Vice President, Senior Project Manager at Northern Trust Bank
- Project Manager at AON Reinsurance
- Project Leader, Systems Analyst at Horry Telephone
- Senior Analyst at ACC Bank
12 years, 2 months at this Job
- Post Graduate - Business Administration
- Bachelors - Science
9. Data Architect + Senior Oracle Data Integrator and Business Intelligence Applications Oracle Fusion Resume
Tools and Methods
• Configured and Deployed ODI with custom work extending OBIAPPS v 220.127.116.11 for the company's service network of providers, along contracts, compliance and warranty coverage on Exadata Oracle 18.104.22.168 on 2 nodes with 4 TB of data and scalable to 70 TB. Designed new and refactored Answers reports to improve performance (reduced load time from hours to 2:30 minutes) and scalability (introduced virtualized ELT database and cloud design patterns to do incremental and SCD loads based on XACT/SNP/Aggregations and conformed dimensions) for their multi-state sites and off-site offices/call centers that provide customer support using a custom version of EBS, a modified in-house web portal. They support over 600,000 customers in many states around the clock and manage over 4,000 providers who help their customer's home appliances and other service products for groups like Sears, HMS and others. Data Virtualization and Conversion data from Field ServiceBence FSM to custom ODS to support long term ad hoc analytics accessible on many platforms (Alteryx, Tableau, Pentaho, OBIEE). My role covers many areas from modeling new data extensions to adding entire schemas to improve performance using parallel programming for ELT workflows and tracking EBS 22.214.171.124 defects or data hygiene tasks. These efforts were monitored using JIRA by Althassian, SQL*Developer and Modeler, Oracle Data Integrator (11g/12c), OBIEE Answers and Publisher, Microsoft Project and Visio. Developed code migration standards of between development, QA, CI (continuous integration) and production. Trained staff in ODI ELT, modeling, topology configuration, security, Web Logic servers, Enterprise Manager Grid. Designed hybrid data ecosystem patterns (on-premise and cloud) for the management to express the data virtualization and cloud initiatives that the company was adopting. The effort also integrated telephony data, call center metrics, attendance metrics with web services with financial data with claim and contract data, survey data and chat data supporting many other subsystems (i.e., data vault, operational data stores, data lakes, structured and unstructured databases, web services, business intelligence, KPI analytics, marketing campaigns)
- Data Architect + Senior Oracle Data Integrator and Business Intelligence Applications Oracle Fusion at Cross Country Home Services, Inc
- Senior Oracle Data Integrator and Business Intelligence Applications at
- Senior Oracle Data Integrator at BIAPPS
- Senior OBIEE + Data Warehouse Architect at Accenture
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- Master's Degree - research, industrial psychology
- Bachelor Degree - Computer Science
- - Software Engineering
- MBA - course work
- - Computer Science
- - Advanced and Applied
Implemented Payroll Check and Direct Deposit. Worked with clients to create and print payroll checks and direct deposit advice from Oracle R12.
- Senior Oracle Applications Consultant at PowerSouth
- Senior Oracle Applications Consultant at Club Corp
- Oracle Technical Consultant at US Steel
- Manager HRIS at i2 Technologies
5 months at this Job
- B.S. - B.S. & B.B.A. Computer Science