Oct-2003 to present CUSTOMER: Cervecera de Puerto Rico INDUSTRY: Breweries Work witn RICE and CEMLI for modules: GL, AP, AR, FA, PA, OPM, EAM, PO, INV, HR, OM, LCM, PBCS CUSTOMER: Compañía Peruana de Radiodifusión, S.A INDUSTRY: Broadcasting Implementation and deploy of Oracle Mobile Approval. CUSTOMER: Altice Dominican INDUSTRY: Telco FUSION of 2 telco Company TRICOM and ORANGE DOMINICANA were buy for ALTICE. My responsibility for the successful initiation, planning, design, execution, monitoring, controlling and closure of a project. Scope was ORACLE EBS, CUSTOM CRM, CUSTOM PAYROLL., ORACLE HYPERION, CUSTOM CASH MANAGEMENT, CUSTOM FIELD SERVICE. CUSTOMER: Cervecera de Puerto Rico INDUSTRY: Breweries Work witn RICE and CEMLI for modules: GL, AP, AR, FA, PA, OPM, EAM, PO, INV, HR, OM, LCM, PBCS CUSTOMER: Cervecera de Puerto Rico INDUSTRY: Breweries Implementation and deploy of Oracle Mobile Approval. CUSTOMER: Cervecera de Puerto Rico INDUSTRY: Breweries Oracle Planning and Budget Cloud Service Implementation Task: Startup, Analysis, Design, Construction, and GoLive. We Improvements to the budget process from 3 months to 32 hours CUSTOMER: AXESA S.A. INDUSTRY: Professional Services Correction of customization of REPORTS in EBS for AP Database assisted over environments PROD and TEST. CUSTOMER: Cervecera de Puerto Rico INDUSTRY: Breweries Multiple technical Improvements to Oracle EBS R12 implementation (Customs, Reports, Trigger, etc) Analysis and definition of requirements and technical solution. CEMLI: GL, AP, AR, FA, PA, OPM, EAM, PO, INV, HR, OM, LCM CUSTOMER: Cervecera de Puerto Rico INDUSTRY: Breweries Oracle Payroll Implementation PLSQL Integration time clock punch Oracle Technical Consultant Guaynabo PR, USA Mobile (787)632-4771 e-Mail [email protected] https://www.linkedin.com/in/jesus-tino/ CUSTOMER: Puerto Rico Hospital Supply INDUSTRY: Medical Devices Enhancements to Oracle Implementation on WMS,Ship&Debit, Field Service, Inv(Reorder Point), EBTAX CUSTOMER: Puerto Rico Hospital Supply INDUSTRY: Medical Devices Integration of Oracle Sales Force and EBS Customers (CRUD) and Order (CRU) CUSTOMER: Cervecera de Puerto Rico INDUSTRY: Breweries Technical support on the Implementation of Oracle Mobile for OPM, Receiving and inspection Mobile activation, label creation, custom reports. CUSTOMER: Alcontec INDUSTRY: Professional Services Upgrade EBS from 11i to 12 CUSTOMER: Puerto Rico Port Authority INDUSTRY: Government Upgrade EBS from 11i to 12 CUSTOMER: Puerto Rico Port Authority INDUSTRY: Government Property Manager Implementation Implementation of Oracle EBS CUSTOMER: Puerto Rico Hospital Supply INDUSTRY: Medical Devices Fix several problems after implementation of Oracle EBS(INV, WMS, PO) BOM Correction Negative Balances Exception with Closing Periods Data loads Release Cycle Count Graphical Mobile Devices MTL Interfaces CUSTOMER: Department of work INDUSTRY: Government Development of a system of Requisition for satisfice gap on legacy systems CUSTOMER: Department of work INDUSTRY: Government Gap Analysis for MUNIS and PRIFAS, 2 legacy system. ERP central and local. CUSTOMER: TRICOM INDUSTRY: Telco Patches for Extended support 184.108.40.206 CUSTOMER: TRICOM INDUSTRY: Telco Workflow Modification of PA EBS 11i Oracle Technical Consultant Guaynabo PR, USA Mobile (787)632-4771 e-Mail [email protected] https://www.linkedin.com/in/jesus-tino/ CUSTOMER: Administration for the Development of Agricultural Enterprises INDUSTRY: Government Enhancement Oracle EBS GL, AP, AR, PO, INV Customs Application BONAFIDE, WEBSERVICE, etc. CUSTOMER: Public Corporation for Supervision and Insurance of Cooperatives of Puerto Rico (COSSEC) INDUSTRY: Financial services Customization of Oracle Financial GL, AP, FA, CE. Reports, Custom, etc.CEMLI CUSTOMER: Public Corporation for Supervision and Insurance of Cooperatives of Puerto Rico(COSSEC) INDUSTRY: Financial services Implementation de Oracle Financial using Oracle Accelerators CUSTOMER: CEFA INDUSTRY: Health Care Implementation Cash Management, with customization CUSTOMER: SPANISH BROADCASTING INDUSTRY: Broadcasting Control of execution of DBA task for backups and cloning process CUSTOMER: CRIM INDUSTRY: Government Assist improvements in the administration of the Oracle database in the Public Buildings Authority. The assistance is focused on the backups and their effective and efficient administration. CUSTOMER: Cervecera de Puerto Rico INDUSTRY: Breweries - Developing and implementing custom extensions to Oracle Applications - Reports of 3WAY Matching - Enable Archive log for DB - Customization of Account Generation of PO and REQ - Implement synchronization of Employee from legacy system to Oracle Human Resource. - Fix Assets reports and fix data - Implemented Oracle Collaboration Suite - Report of Sales Order - Etc. CUSTOMER: Public Building Authority INDUSTRY: Government Assist improvements in the administration of the Oracle database in the Public Buildings Authority. The assistance is focused on the backups and their effective and efficient administration. Oracle Technical Consultant Guaynabo PR, USA Mobile (787)632-4771 e-Mail [email protected] https://www.linkedin.com/in/jesus-tino/ CUSTOMER: Bank Reserve INDUSTRY: Financial services Upgrade of Oracle Financial from 11.5.5. to 11.5.8 Modify reports was impacted. CUSTOMER: Public Building Authority INDUSTRY: Government Implementation of INV, 2 rollups. We left the 2 first one and then the customer was responsible for performing the others. Implemented reports, PLSQL, and forms required for the project. CUSTOMER: Central Bank INDUSTRY: Financial services Support Projects Implementation of Oracle Financial CUSTOMER: Cerveceria India INDUSTRY: Breweries Implementation of Oracle Portal as Corporate Portal CUSTOMER: Public Building Authority INDUSTRY: Government Technical consultant in charge of Upgrade to 11i Oracle application. The instance has Oracle Financial, Oracle Payroll, Projects, Inventory, and Purchasing. CUSTOMER: Cerveceria India INDUSTRY: Breweries Technical Support for Project Costing Implementation. CUSTOMER: Cerveceria India INDUSTRY: General Ledger The technical task with the Budget implementation CUSTOMER: Cerveceria India INDUSTRY: Manufacture Beverage The customer decides to implement Oracle Process Manufacture. I support all the technical aspect to implement special because the instance was in Outsourcing, and with it, we have a lot of bureaucracy.
- Oracle Technical Consultant at KBS CORP
- Oracle Technical Consultant at Oracle Corporation
- Technical Developer at Soporte S. A
15 years, 3 months at this Job
- - Information Systems
Product(s) used: TOAD, Oracle R12, Oracle SQL* Plus, SQL Developer, BI Publisher Reports, STAT, Marval
Operating System: Windows XP and Windows 7.
Team Size: 25
• Currently working as a Technical Lead in Support/Enhancement project
• Completed Canada, Korea and ROW (Australia and China) Rollout as a Technical Lead successfully.
• Canada, Korea and ROW Rollout is 1.5 years implementation for EBS and I am the single point of contact from onsite to gather the requirements and delegate to offshore team (6 members). I have also worked on development for Canada Rollout
• Working on Enhancements for US and UK
• Working on support related activities like fixing complex technical issues
• Participating in daily status call with offshore.
• Worked on US CFD reports. It is a new report created for Ship confirmation.
• Working in Interfaces, PLSQL and BI publisher reports
• Had done the setups for OTTT phase 1 for Regions and zones, In-transit times setup and understood the functional flow for OTTP project
• Have worked in Simulation and Reservation program major enhancements. Know the complete functional knowledge of Reservation program
• Currently more into techno functional stream and understanding the complete business concepts and trying to move as a pure functional consultant in O2C track.
• Preparing the test cases and test case scenarios by myself and performing the testing for enhancements which i am doing.
• Worked on DSG automation process enhancement
• Worked in Performance tuning of PLSQL programs and SQL queries
• I am the only resource in this project since it starts. Joined the project when the team size was 3 and now the team size is expanded to 25.
• Prepared Application handbook for the project which is a technical reference guide for all the custom objects
• Was part of the transition phase when the project is transited from other client to Mindtree.
• Has given the KT for all the new resources who joined after me.
• Have worked on customizations of Modifiers and Qualifiers
• Have worked on O2C, P2P and FIN tracks.
• Involved in the process of preparing Migration documents and migration scripts from QA to UAT instance and then to production
• Involved in preparing MD70 for the development and the unit test cases
• Worked on UNIX shell scripting for the process of sending Emails, submitting the customer facing reports and for the preparation of migration scripts etc.
• Worked on the enhancement of Reports for Check printing, AR Invoice Layouts and Remittance reports
- Oracle Technical Consultant at Mindtree
- Oracle Technical Consultant at World Health Organization
- Oracle Techno Functional Consultant at
- SCM Techno Functional Consultant at
4 years, 11 months at this Job
- B.E. - Engineering
Ada, MI (Nov 2014 - To present)
Project: R12 Implementation Project
Amway follows multilevel marketing business model manufacturing and selling variety of products in health, beauty, cosmetic, homecare and nutritional products in markets spreading across 98 countries. Oracle EBS is getting implemented in order to meet its day to day business activities. As Oracle technical consultant I got an opportunity to involve in oracle deployments in various markets in Europe, China and Latin American countries
Environment: Oracle Application R12 (INV, PO, AP, OM, AR, AGIS, GL), Toad, UNIX, Workflow Builder, J Developer
• Had opportunity to work for multiple market deployments in Europe, China and Latin America
• Involved in design analysis and process changes for interfaces between EBS to Third party systems
• Involved in Oracle EBS upgradation from 12.1.3 to 12.2.5
• Designed Technical documents to EBS inbound interfaces like ◦ Inventory Item Interface ◦ For Project and Budgets interface
• Designed Technical design documents to following extensions ◦ Custom OAF page (Amway Supplier Unmasked Bank Account search Page) ◦ Email notification to users for on hold invoices. This involves workflow ◦ Extended standard requisition approval notification page ◦ Extended standard AP invoice approval notification page
• Designed Technical documents to following Reports ◦ AP Trial Balance report for secondary ledger ◦ Amway Account Analysis Report ◦ Amway Credit card outstanding transaction reports
• Involved in designing and extending oracle given hooks on vendor payment method files as per user requirement and generated xml files. Style sheets (.XSL) were used in formatting generated xml files
• Developed custom OAF pages to meet business requirements ◦ Supplier Unmasked bank details search Page ◦ AP Invoice Query Workbench ◦ AR Consolidated Billing Pages
• Extended AGIS Transaction OAF page to capture POET information and few other attributes while creating an transaction
• Developed an Interface that uses SHELL SCRIPTING to identify bank and nonbank statement verification files from specified location in Unix directories received from third party system (Kyriba acts a single source of system to place bank files for all Amway's banking partners) and load the statements in oracle cash management
• Involved in creating WEBADI so users can upload AGIS transactions in bulk as all users do not direct access to the AGIS screens
• Worked on oracle regular expression concepts to read the flat files and dump the data into staging tables
• Developed inbound interface that runs on a daily basis to create PO in EBS and an extension is developed with in an interface to send out an email notification to user if a brand new Inventory item is part of PO
• Developed inbound interface for Projects and Budgets that runs daily
• Customized AGIS transaction workflows to populate POET information in AP and other custom attributes getting captured in AGIS to get populated in AR
• Developed an extension of PL SQL and workflow process combination to send out email notifications and remainder emails to requisition preparers and their up line if there are holds on AP invoice when there is a mismatch between invoice, purchase order and receipts
• Worked on UTL_PACKAGE and SQL*LOADER for the interfaces and conversions
• Developed and involved in developing/redesigning following reports using XML BI publisher and report builder ◦ Amway AP Trial Balance Report for secondary Ledger ◦ Amway Russia Book of Purchases report. ◦ Amway Payment Instruction Register report ◦ Amway Turkey e-ledger ◦ Amway WTO planning report ◦ Amway Account analysis report ◦ Amway Sales extract ◦ Amway Intercompany invoice report
- Oracle technical consultant I got an opportunity at Amway/Alticor
- Oracle EBS Developer at Omnicare Health Inc
- Oracle Technical Consultant at BMC Software Solutions
- Senior Software Engineer at Vista InfoTech
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Engineering - Engineering
• Installed and configured the Siebel Remote Client Software and other software patches for end users.
• Provided Siebel Remote Client daily Support to multiple end users, including FSE’s (Field Service Engineers) around the World in multiple languages, in resolving all issues with local database synchronization and other requests from Remedy system.
• Resolved multiple application issues by utilizing various troubleshooting skills.
• Resolved TDM and BI Report issues for end users, including reinstallation of Apache tomcat and Oracle Policy Automation.
• Created and administered mobile clients with any remote issue, including and not limited to database extract & login issues.
• Provided assistance as necessary in database related issues that affect the performance of the Siebel application.
• Monitored the Siebel Application Server and provided a complete daily environment health check.
- Siebel-Oracle Technical Consultant at Baxter
- Oracle/Siebel Administration Consultant at IBM
- Siebel Administrator Consultant at MLC
- Siebel Administrator & Database Consultant at NCS Pearson
3 years, 7 months at this Job
Project: GL Budget Interface -- Onestream
• Interface General Ledger data to OneStream software for Budgeting, Forecasting, and Management/Financial reporting
• Design tables to hold, Year to Date journal balances , period to date Profit and loss balances
• Derive sales data for Journals which are in posted status
• Derive the cost details for the sales data
• Schedule the programs to run periodically to post the data into custom tables from Oracle General ledger, Sub-ledger Accounting, Account Receivables, Order Management, Inventory Material transactions and Cost Management related tables
• Created a materialized view to summarize the transactional data
• Prepare technical design and unit testing documents
• Perform system integration testing
• Load the historic transactional data into custom tables for forecasting
• Perform Go-Live
• Provide post production support
- Oracle Technical Consultant at
- Oracle Technical Consultant at
- Oracle Data Conversion Consultant at
- Oracle Data Integrator Consultant at PDH for Sales & Marketing
2 months at this Job
- Masters in Software Engineer - Software Engineer
Oracle Apps Tech-Functional Consultant
- Oracle Apps Tech-Functional Consultant at Tieto India Pvt. Ltd
- Oracle Technical Consultant at IBM India Pvt. Ltd
- Technical Consultant at Tech-Mahindra Ltd
10 years, 5 months at this Job
- MBA - Marketing & Finance
• Created Auto lockbox interface to import historical receipt data, and apply receipt to outstanding invoices.
• Created a custom credit memo form and integrated with custom Approval workflow process and interfaced them to AR using Open Interfaces.
• Created Auto invoice interface to transfer invoices, debit memos, credit memos and on account credits form legacy SAP system.
• Worked on Advanced Pricing RICEW objects like Price List conversion program, Mass Price Update from, Custom PL/SQL procedure to return Prices for products, Custom Price Book reports based on Client Requirements in Advanced Pricing.
• Involved in setup and customization of Oracle Payables and data conversion from legacy system into Oracle Accounts Payables (AP).
• Design and Developed Accounts Payable Invoices Interface using APIs.
• Created complex stored procedures to collect, analyze, and report on data across multiple functional and line of business systems in response to customer requirements.
• Database performance by optimizing back end queries, PL/SQL tuning and implementing performance improvements by analyzing indexes, table partition, parallelism etc.
• Worked on designing, coding and maintaining database objects, tables, views, packages, functions, procedures, indexes, sequences and triggers using Oracle PL/SQL.
• Designed Distribution Labor Cost Report using XML/BI Publisher in Project Costing.
• Designed and developed PO requisition interface to load PO requisitions from the legacy systems into purchasing interface tables.
• Worked on Open Item Interface to convert Purchased Item Information from Custom Purchasing System to Oracle INV module.
• Developed Interface for the Standard Items in INVENTORY generating the SQL*Loader scripts and PL/SQL procedures for validating and loading data into oracle tables.
• Created Item modifier and Item Generator screens to create items and created a custom Item interface them to interface them to Item master.
• Creation of customized Mailing Label and the Pick Slip Report to fulfill the requirements of the client using the WSH and OM tables using Reports 10g.
• Customized of PO Requisition Charge Account Generator workflow to take a standard charge account based on the customer using Workflow Builder.
• Customized the report called Backorder Detail Report which is used to review all customer orders that have backordered using Reports 10g.
• Worked on some of the Discoverer Reports ASCP, Inventory, order management and WIP modules.
• Built custom forms using TEMPLATE.FMB to fulfill the business requirements.
• Designed Distribution Labor Cost Report using XML/BI Publisher in Project Costing.
• Customized the PO output communication report using XML Publisher. Version: - Oracle Applications R12 ApplicationModules: Oracle Apps CRM (Service Contracts, Install Base), OM, INV, AR, AP, GL, PO, PA Tools and Languages: UNIX, Toad, Developer (Forms & reports, Discoverer, XML publisher), PL/SQL, SQL
- Oracle Apps Technical Consultant at PHT Corp
- Oracle Apps Technical Consultant at Extreme Networks, NC
- Oracle Apps Technical Consultant at Southern Company, GA
- Oracle Technical Consultant at GES
1 year, 9 months at this Job
Columbus, IN Oct13 - Present
Project Name: IME Oracle R12 EBS Implementation
Sr. Lead Oracle Apps Finance Technical Consultant
• As per AIM methodology Involved in Requirement Gathering, GAP Analysis, Design, Development and Implementation of GL, AR, PO, AP, INV and AOL modules.
• Involved in Development of Interfaces, Reports and Customizations.
• Involved in Form Personalization as per Client Requirements.
• Worked with LOV's (Created/Modified several value sets).
• Developed Customized PL/SQL Packages, Procedures, Triggers to accommodate the Changes to the Existing Business Application as per client requirements.
• Worked on Application Object Library for registering the Custom Programs.
• Responsible for Mapping, Coding and Testing various data migration programs to import data such as GL (Journals, Balances, Rates), AP (Invoices, Supplier Banks), AR (Transactions and Customers), into Oracle GL, AP, and AR.
• Imported data from Legacy system to PO (Vendors, Catalogs, Purchase Orders, Uninvoiced Receipts) using SQL*Loader and validated them using PL/SQL Procedures.
• Involved in technical set up such as defining key and descriptive flex fields, defining value sets, elements, input values.
• Involved in defining Set of books, Key and Descriptive flex fields in Oracle General Ledger.
• Used XML publisher to extract some of the Oracle seeded reports to Excel format and created new reports using XML publisher.
• Created Service Requests to follow up with Oracle Technical Support team in resolving the Production issues.
• Customized CUSTOM.pll to fulfill critical business requirements avoiding form template development.
• Responsible for development and delivery of RICEFW components at offshore team
• Involved in setup and implementation of Service Contracts depending on functional setup changes /enhancements.
• Documentation of High level Technical/Functional designs i.e. MD050s and MD070s
• Managed offshore development team successfully to meet the project milestones as per project management plan including quality and schedules.
• Designed and developed logic for cross reference table that helps valid Service Contracts and Install Base data before and after conversions.
• Developed logic for Chart of Accounts mapping to translate code combinations from Oracle Apps 11i to R12
• Converted the customer information from legacy system into Oracle Applications using custom programs and APIs to affect the HZ tables in TCA.
• Customized Customer form to show old party name from legacy system using Oracle Applications Framework (OAF).
• Developed PO Receipts Interface Program by using SQL*Loader and PL/SQL Script to load data from legacy System to Oracle base tables.
• Developed SQL*Loader script & PL/SQL script to Import Items, Item Categories data into Inventory Interface tables and imported into Oracle base tables using Item Import Program.
• Developed Interface for AP Invoice in AP module to load data from legacy system to Oracle base tables using SQL*Loader and PL/SQL Script.
• Built Inbound & Outbound data interfaces to and from the existing Order and Inventory management system to Oracle AP and Oracle GL Tables of Oracle Financials System
• Customization of Aging Report based on Client Requirements.
• Developed PO Item wise report based on Client Requirements.
• Developed a Custom Trial Balance report, Packing Slip Label, Mailing Label using XML Publisher.
• Analyzed, Prepared Technical design documents and Data mapping documents for the interfaces. Environment: Oracle Applications 12.1.3 (GL, AR, PO, AP, INV and AOL), UNIX, Oracle 10g, Forms 10i, Reports 10i, XML Publisher.
- Sr. Lead Oracle Apps Finance Technical Consultant at Cummins EBU
- Sr. Lead Oracle Applications Technical Consultant at Cummins Power Generation
- Oracle Applications Technical Consultant at Cummins Turbo Technology
- Oracle Applications Technical Consultant at Global Foundaries, Woodlands, Singapore Pte. Ltd
5 years, 3 months at this Job
- B.Sc. - Computer Science
• Responsible for screening resumes through various job boards
• Drafting jobs and posting on various job boards
• Sourcing candidates through LinkedIn, Dice and other sources.
• Calling candidates and interviewing them with relevant technical questions.
• Extensively used Bullhorn to maintain candidate database, tracking status and mass mailing.
• Maintained documents, pages on SharePoint.
• Scheduled meetings and maintained calendar on Outlook
• Recruited candidates with backgrounds including; Project Management, Software Developer (C#, java, .net), Full stack Developer (java), Oracle functional Consultant (PTP/OTC/RTR), Oracle Technical Consultant, Aws DevOps, DBA, Project Coordinator, Tableau Developer, Scrum Master
- Technical Recruiter at Accelalpha
- Technical Recruiter at Patni Computer Systems
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor in Science - Computer
- Master Of Computer Application - Computer Application
* Based on new requirements, wrote Functional (MD 050) and Technical (MD 070) design documents to perform customization in areas of PA, AP, and PO. * Led a testing team for a release cycle to develop testing scenarios for testing customized enhancements for P2P processing. * Wrote and execute test script for validation, which included conference room pilot testing with the customer for new and updated RICEW objects.
- Sr. Oracle EBS Application Consultant at DEAMS, United States Air Force
- Sr. Oracle Technical Consultant at Indiana State Department of Health
- Sr. Oracle EBS Techno-Functional Consultant at Global Software, Inc
- Sr. Oracle EBS Application Consultant at DEAMS, United States Air Force
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Masters of Science in Information Technology - Information Technology