Order processor a palleter a stand up forklift operator driver a shipping wraper orperator a picker work in package rebox computer skills
- Order processor at Federal mogul
- Machine Operator at Kobay south
- Federal mogul at
14 years, 1 month at this Job
- - Standard
- Standard - Standard
- High school or equivalent
I was an order processor, I would receive paper work that would call me for to locate product to fulfill an order that needed to be shipped
- Order Processor at First Step Staffing
- Program Director at Gimme a Brake Outreach, Inc
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Medical Assistant / Phlebotomy Program - Medical Assistant
- High school - Vocational High School Diploma
As an order processor I was responsible for fulfilling orders for bulk beer purchases. Operating an electric pallet jack, I would travel through the warehouse and assemble such order to prepare for shipment.
- Order Processor at Calumet Breweries
- Crew Member at Chipotle Mexican Grill
- Desk Receptionist at Indiana University
- Financial Advisor Intern at Cender&Company
3 months at this Job
- High school
Order processor, selector, pick and pack
- Order Processor at Hallmark
- Cashier at Price Chopper Supermarkets
- Sales at Macy's
- Server at Pizza Hut
5 months at this Job
As an Order Processor, my daily task is to quote the customer on what he/she is needing. Addition to that, I route orders and QA orders.
- Order Processor at Discount Labels
- Customer Service Associate at Stry-Lenkoff Co. & Lee Publications
- Subway Sandwich Artist at Subway
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- - Business
Picked and packed orders. Shipping department, order processor
- Order Processor at A1 whole sale
- Call Center Agent at Mainstreet services
- Electrical Apprentice at Independent Contract Work
- Packager at Rodeo Plastics
11 months at this Job
- - business
- High school or equivalent
Rocky Mountain Orthodontics Inc.
650 West Colfax Ave, Denver, CO 80204 303-592-8210
• Performs all operations necessary for preparing, brazing, and inspecting bracket/base assemblies and tubes.
• Responsible to select, count and package parts to fill orders for inventory as well as customer orders on a daily basis.
• All work is to be performed in conformance with quality specifications and scheduling requirements. American Best Value Inn & Suits 7201 East 36th Ave, Denver, CO 303-393-7666 Housekeeper
• Clean rooms, lounges, lobbies, bathrooms and hallways also vacuum, wash carpets and rugs
• Empty wastepaper baskets and ashtrays and transport trash to waste disposal equipment
• Dust and polish wooden surfaces and furniture and replace light bulbs and repair fixtures, replenish bathroom and mini bar supplies T.M.G Marketing 110 16th Street, Denver, CO 80202 720-904-7200 Customer Service/ Sales Representative
• Effectively manage large amounts of incoming calls
• Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools and meet personal/team sales targets and call handling quotas
• Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution Patton's Catering 1552 E Grand Ave, Des Moines, IA 50316 515-265-2203 Cook / Caterer
• Set up and stock stations with all necessary supplies and clean up station and take care of leftover food and stock inventory appropriately
• Ensure that food comes out simultaneously, in high quality and in a timely fashion also comply with nutrition and sanitation regulations and safety standards
• Maintain a positive and professional approach with coworkers and customers
- Order processor at Rocky Mountain Orthodontics
3 years at this Job
- - Commerce
Aurora, CO October 2016 - February 2019
ISI/ILG teams' provide exceptional service, with a commitment to teamwork, mutual respect and integrity.
ISI was acquired by ILG in 2018. Transition/Decentralization to be completed early 2019. Order Processor
Accurate and timely entry of personalized orders/customer selections into SAP order processing system. Calculated and entered initial pricing during order creation. Prioritized multiple tasks each day. Worked in conjunction with branches, retail/commercial consumers, and other internal/external customer teams to ensure orders were completed in a timely manner. Used clear, concise and professional written and oral communication. Supported Orlando, FL builders to ensure accurate order processing. Detail-oriented administrator.
• Quickly and accurately started new file in SAP system when notified of new client/customer kick-off. Completed initial kick-off of project well within 24-hour allotted timeframe setting in motion customer order process. Provided information to scheduling department for install dates.
• Pre-keyed anticipated work orders, based on expected kick-offs, typically working 30 days out.
• Accurately and efficiently pulled selection sheets and purchase orders primarily from Extranet and builder sites/ColorTrac for trade selections to predominately include window coverings, wall coverings, custom orders, floors and underlayment options.
• Gathered and translated necessary customer and internal data. Used systems to enter provided information (from customer, designer, builder) to complete work orders; to develop accurate and detailed orders that supported successful installations and ensured designers and vendors paid according to contract.
• Accurately created work orders by verifying trade specifications, quantities and pricing based on selection sheet and purchase order information from builder. Further verified work orders, floor plans, cut sheets and purchase orders were correct for customer file, installers and purchasing department. Submitted all work orders to purchasing to complete order process. Order Processor ~~~~~~~~~~)
• Investigated and resolved job cost margin discrepancies to ensure correct amount of product was ordered and installers paid according to contracted terms.
• Completed add-on of additional trades through SAP system to ensure trade selection, quantities, underlayments and additional installer services were included on new work order. Followed-up with purchasing to expedite trade selections and re-selects to installers.
• Identified inconsistencies in orders. Communicated them to team members. Referred complex, unusual problems to supervisor in timely manner, resulting in smooth resolution and communication of outcomes.
- Order Processor at Interior Logic Group
- Customer Service/Team Lead at Xerox/Aetna Pharmacy
- at Cardinal Health
- Order Picker at Corporate Express/Staples
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- Associate of Arts degree - Business Management
- High School Diploma
As an order processor I am the last person the product goes to before it is shipped off to each and every store, because of this I have to complete orders accurately and in a timely manner.
- Order Processor at Hallmark Distribution
- Shift Supervisor at CVS/Pharmacy
- Cashier at CVS/Pharmacy
- Baby Sitting at
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
As a Wholesale Order Processor, I am responsible for contacting Chef's de Cuisine and Sous Chef's of restaurant's in the San Francisco Bay area, as well as Monterey Bay area once or twice weekly to coordinate orders of high quality, sub-tropical tree fruit to either be delivered to them or picked up in person at their nearest Farmers Market. I use excel spreadsheets to track orders, and then print labels and prepare wholesale cases to be assembled by our production team. Once all orders have been placed, I use Quickbooks to create invoices. Duties also include maintaining positive relationships with all clients, troubleshooting supply and demand issues, fielding client grievances, issuing credits for incorrect orders, and communicating with production team if errors have occurred.
- Wholesale Order Processor at Wholesale Order
- Farmers Market Manager at Farmers Market
- Traveling Personal Care Attendant at Monterey County
- IHSS Care Provider/Personal Care Attendant (SF Bay Area at Monterey County
1 year, 1 month at this Job