unit maintenance orderly (floor, bathroom, trash, etc)
- Orderly at Federal Correctional Institution Oakdale
- Student Assistant at Tarrant County College Southeast Campus
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- None - Classical Studies, Ancient History
- Associate - Computer Science
Island City, New York (Aug.2017)
• Used multiple computer systems to locate, book and or to cancel reservations
• Comforting frustrated elderly or disabled clients
• Handled multiple incoming calls in an orderly timely fashion
- orderly at Long
- Counselor, Urban at Handy
- liaison at parents
- facilitator at thirty
1 month at this Job
- High school
- Accounts Payable; Plano, TX November 2014 - May 2016
• Performed accounts payable activities daily and matched invoices with purchase orders for builders' approval
• Sorted invoices: auto pay, speed budget and JDE PO.
• Coding and entered invoices, then reviewed and printed reports (average 500-700 invoices weekly)
• Researched and resolved any discrepancies involving invoices and enter corrected invoices in the system
• Orderly made labels and filed reports.
- Orderly at Ryland Homes
- at Cowell Corporation
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- - English as a Second Language Class
- - English Literature
- - International Trade Practice
- - Accounting/Business Management
Orderly in the or assisting nurses and transporting patients.
- Orderly at Batist health
- Inbound processor at APL Logistics
- Assembler at Ford truck plant
- Forklift Operator at Malone Solutions
3 months at this Job
Customer Success Manager/ Team Lead
• Organize, train and maintain sites for customers.
• Train managers to utilize the information to achieve their highest profitability potential.
• Responsible for developing customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty.
• Ensure customers are satisfied with the service they receive and improve upon dissatisfaction.
• Ensure that customers understand, internalize and experience the value of the product.
• Lead and organize weekly team meetings focusing on improvement strategies for CS as well as product.
• Customer Retention Rate: 85%.
• Upsell Close Rate: 80%
• In less than 6 months I was promoted to team lead and led a group of 3 CSM's on my team.
• Responsible for the accounts of 70% of the Success Stories Orderly published.
• Successfully helped lower the food cost for multiple restaurants through communication, organization, implementing best practices, consulting and my background knowledge in restaurants.
- Orderly at
- General Manager at Meehan's Public House
- Service Manager/ Bar Manager/ Assistant Manager at Meehan's Public House
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree - History
Brooklyn, NY 6/2015-2/2018 * Assisted with setting up events * Maintained kitchen work areas, equipment and utensils in clean and orderly condition * Washed dishes, glassware, flatware, pots and pans using dishwashers or by hand * Stocked supplies such as food and utensils in serving stations, cupboards, refrigerators and salad bars * Decorate and display food in an orderly fashion
- orderly fashion at Big Man's Catering
- Stock Associate/Maintenance at ABC Temp Agency
- Waiter at Glenwood Terrace
- Customer Service/ Sales Associate at Intimate Apparel
2 years, 8 months at this Job
Park City UT
September 2018 - Current
● Overlook the scheduling and cleaning of multiple properties
● Work with clients to make sure everything is done on time and in a orderly manner
- orderly manner at Mountain Maintenance Services
- Customer Service Manager at Double Loop Marketing
- Social Media Manager at Gigg Inc
- Technical Support Rep at Orbit Irrigation Products
4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - International Business
Bronx, NY - 06/1999 - Present Requires taking instruction in a fast paced environment in order to complete given tasks in an orderly fashion. Training new employees in all aspects of job, including usage of heavy machinery. (Vacuum, floor waxer, etc.) Engaging with students with respect and building relationships in order to work properly in a crowded area.
- orderly fashion at Custodial Services, Fordham University
- Medical Assistant Internship, Woodlawn Medical Associate at
- at Custodial Services, Fordham University
19 years, 7 months at this Job
- License - Nursing Assistant
September 2018 - December 2018
Job Title: Warehouse Unloading/Loading, Picking
● Receives material coming into the building by vendors, customers, or other warehouses
● To accurately place materials on shelves, in racks or other designated storage area in an orderly manner
● Assembles and fills orders to be shipped to customers.
● Safely operate all the necessary equipment in work area
● To accurately identify and count stock materials as listed on the cycle count list.
- orderly manner at Ranstand
- Warehouse Associate at EBC PROFESSIONAL SERVICES
- Cashier, Cook at Chic-fil
3 months at this Job
• Assisted pedestrians safely pass construction areas.
• Kept traffic moving in an orderly fashion.
• Loaded and unloaded trucks with materials for daily use.
• Cut wood to specific measurements to form barriers for cement lay.
• Laid down top soil when grass was disturbed due to digging.
• Cleared sites of debris at the end of each day.
- orderly fashion at Dragonetti Brothers Landscaping
- Carpenter Apprentice at Island Exterior Fabricators
- Carpenter Apprentice at New York Interior Construction
8 months at this Job
- High School Diploma