Worked onboard five different ships. 20 Dec 2014 - 16 March 2015 Steward Ulityman performed general cleaning of Mess Decks ,Passageways, Bathrooms. Various types of office. Ordinary Seaman 18 April 2015 18 June Temperary OS duties included. Watchstander, Rover Helmsman.
- Supply Utilityman. , Ordinary seaman at MILITARY SEALIFT. COMMAND
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Medical
471 E. C street, Norfolk, Virginia, 23511
CSU-East, 9276 3rd Avenue, Bldg LP-26, 1(757) 443-2830/2823
• Currently working as a National Maritime Center/U.S. Coast Guard certified Ordinary Seaman with basic firefighting and advanced watch standing endorsement(s). Upgraded to AB- Able Bodied Seaman Special.
• Responsible for Underway Replenishment Refueling At Sea (UNREP/RAS) operations while operating winches, capstans, and associated hauling, mooring line handling and towing equipment.
• Responsible for handling, cleaning, maintaining, replacing, and operating anchor chain during anchoring operations, including various navigation equipment.
• Extremely knowledgeable in seamanship, knot tying, splicing, rigging, 5-ton and 30-ton crane operations, nautical terminology, and hand held, pneumatic tools in a safety environment with regard to Navy Occupational Safety and Health (NAVOSH) directives.
• Conducted Shipboard maintenance and preservation chipping, painting, greased mechanical fittings and gears, cut and grinded metal, rigger qualified.
• Maritime Competent Person/Gas Free agent certified for confined spaces, tanks and voids.
• Fire watch qualified, WAF, Tag-out Lock out system knowledgeable, RAPID Gate qualified.
• Removed, fixed, and replaced various ventilation, piping/plumbing, HVAC/LP Air system components including removal and replacement of valves and propulsion systems of sea going vessels, ships, and boats.
• Replaced Non-skid deck plating material using bead blast, sand blast, and shell blast machinery.
- Ordinary Seaman at Marine Employment Division
- Outside Machinist at Fraser Boat and Boiler Services
- Tag out system Coordinator at U.S. Navy
4 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor's degree in Social - Social/Criminal Justice
I work as an ordinary seaman. Daily duties included but are not limited to: wearing proper PPE, connecting and disconnecting cargo lines to transfer petroleum cargo, maintaining proper and professional radio communication during cargo operations, dropping and heaving the anchor using a hydraulic winch, rig the gangway with safety nets when in port, knowledge of all necessary knots to dock and undock ship, chipping and painting, knowledge of mixing epoxy paints and primers, proper use of all pneumatic tools, line handling, daily maintenance and sanitary of the ship. I worked 6am-7pm while at sea. I stood watch while in port 4am-8am and 4pm-8pm. Maintained logs of everyone who boarded the ship while I was on watch.
- Ordinary seaman at OSG
- Deckhand at Robbins Maritime
- Sous Chef at FRESH Tapas and Tonics
- Cook for service at Bella monte
4 months at this Job
- Associate - Culinary Arts and Hospitality Management
- Certification - Captains license
An Ordinary Seaman works two four hour watches a day, seven days a week. His duties include:
• Upkeep – Painting, cleaning, and polishing of ship brightwork; the collection and disposal of garbage; maintenance and repair of various types of equipment.
• Cargo – Handling ropes and wires; storing and securing of items; assisting with the movement of cargo on and off the ship.
• Lookout – Standing watch both in port and at sea.
• Other Duties - Assisting with any aspect of the ship's operation and maintenance that the superior.
- Ordinary Seaman at Bernhard Schulte Shipmanagement
- Ordinary Seaman at Avior Marine Inc.
- Ordinary Seaman at EVIC Human Resource Management Inc.
7 months at this Job
- Bachelor's of Science - Merchant Marine and Transportion
• Completed over 360 days sea time underway, 80 hours classroom training to pass a written and practical exam administered by the Coast Guard, STCW 95 Basic Safety Training, CPR/First Aid Certified
• TWIC Card
• Ordinary Seaman, Wiper, Steward's Department (F.H.)
• Commercial Assistance Towing Endorsement ACTIVITIES AND VOLUNTEERING
• Varsity Men's Lacrosse
• DCF Picnic
• Team IMPACT
- 50 Gross Registered License / Ordinary Seaman at New England Maritime Inc
- Licensed Captain & Sales Associate at Outermost Harbor Marine
- Junior Supply Officer Intern at Military Sealift Command
- Dock Manager/ Licensed Captain at Freedom Boat Club
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in International Maritime Business - Business of Shipping
1 Month Onboard training Experience in TUG NANDIMITHRA - COLOMBO (Srilanka Ports
● I employed as a training ordinary seaman at MT HIGHSEA CHALLENGE - COLOMBO (Fredom Of Highseasa (PVT) Ltd. Since 3rd March 3 2016 to 3rd March 2017 (1 year experience)
- training ordinary seaman at MT HIGHSEA CHALLENGE - COLOMBO
- Computer Graphic Designer at Senarath Photo Studio
- Computer Graphic Designer at Action Station (Pvt)
- DECK OFFICER at RECORD OF PRE-SEA TRAINING / COLLEGE
1 year at this Job
- Diploma - General / Electronic
- ordinary seaman at Fresher
at this Job
- Bcom - Human resources management
• Crane Operator
• Rigging equipment for other crane operators
• Daily engine room maintenance, Equipment, machinery Inspection and maintenance
• Operate pumps for various ballast and preload operations
• Monthly Inspection Programs
• Daily safety meeting and JSEA process
• Posting lookout and standing watch at the helm during voyages
- ORDINARY SEAMAN at ALLIANCE OFFSHORE
- EQUIPMENT OPERATOR at SORKOW CONSTRUCTION
8 months at this Job
- HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA
- ORDINARY SEAMAN at NEGIN TAJ SAHEL ARVAND SHIPPING CO
1 month at this Job
- DIPLOMA - Automobile Engineering
- S.S.L.C. - Secondary Education Examination Board
Currently working on a tug as an Os
- Ordinary Seaman at NOSAT
- Assistant Engineer / Galley hand* at Un-Cruise Adventures
- Utility galley at Norwegian Cruise Line
- Deckhand at American Cruise Lines
7 months at this Job