• Organist and Pianist for a few dozen Sunday masses, accompanying a Lithuanian Catholic choir
• Coordinated with choir to prepare a diverse repertoire of music
• Performed as Organist for 2017 Christmas Mass
- Organist at Church of the Annunciation
1 month at this Job
- B.S. - Computer Science
Duties at Living Word Lutheran Church:
• Serving as organist for the 8:00am and 11:00am traditional Sunday services and all special services (Christmas Eve, Holy Week, etc.), with organ music chosen carefully to coincide with and enhance the themes and hymns for a given service. Preludes/postludes, when possible, were based on hymns of the day; hymn introductions, alternate harmonies and registrations were employed to make the text of the various hymn stanzas more meaningful to the congregation.
• Planning for and directing adult, youth, and two children's choirs. The children's choirs included chimes, and the youth choir included handbells.
• Choosing, rehearsing and presenting Christmas and Lent 'cantatas' with choir, soloists and orchestra; procuring and rehearsing 20-25 orchestra players, both professionals and outstanding high school students.
• Procuring professional brass players for Christmas Eve and Easter, preparing instrumental parts and rehearsing with them.
• Service planning: suggesting hymns, sung psalms, liturgy settings, etc. to enhance the themes of the various Sundays and seasons of the Church Year.
• Scheduling, planning music and rehearsing with cantors.
• Serving as keyboardist for the 9:30am and 6:00pm Sunday Contemporary services for approximately 8 years and then as needed as a sub.
• Preparing children's and youth choirs for anthems for the Houston Choristers Guild Choir Festivals and accompanying the children/youth to the Festival.
• Scheduled tuning/maintenance on the church instruments.
• Establishing and maintaining budgets for the various choirs and renumerations for the professional brass quintet members.
- Organist at Westminster UMC
- Organist at Westminster UMC
- Accompanist for various junior and senior high school bands at choirs and orchestras in Katy ISD
- Chapel Organist at University Chapel of the A. D. Bruce Religion Center
1 year, 3 months at this Job
My responsibilities may include, but are not limited to, the following tasks:
• Providing organ/piano music in a professional manner for all worship services, and all seasonal or special services.
• Facilitate the congregation to sing and worship through execution of hymns.
• Arrange for qualified substitute organist or pianist when absent from church services.
• Arrange for organ and piano maintenance with a qualified organ and piano repair person as needed.
- Organist at NYC Board Of Education
- Substitute Paraprofessional at NYC Board Of Education
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- - Liberal Arts
- Regents Diploma
I am the head organist,I travel with the church
- Musician, Organist at First Baptist Church
- House Sitter at Loving Arms
- Picker at Follet Educational Services
- Cashier, stock, and customer service at K & G Fashion Men's Superstore
3 years at this Job
- Bachelors of Science
- - Business Management
Responsibilities Responsibilities were weekly, not daily Accomplishments Brought world famous singers to participate in services and do concerts. Skills Used Skills as an organist,pianist, and voice coach
- Organist at St. John's Lutheran Church, New York City
at this Job
- BA - Piano
I am the organist for the Church. I prepare music for Sunday and special services and accompany the choir.
- Church Organist at Palmdale Presbyterian Church
- Garden Store Sales Associate at Coastal Maine Botanical Gardens
- Resource Center Director at National Center for PTSD, VA Hospital
- Librarian at Resource Center Bibliographer, National Center for PTSD, VA Hospital
3 months at this Job
- Master's - Information Science
- Master's - Music Theory
- Bachelor's - Music Education
Organist for Sunday morning services. Includes accompanying soloist.
- Organist/Pianist at 3rd Church
- Piano Teacher at self employed
- Organist at Cherokee Park United Church
3 years, 3 months at this Job
- Master's - Music
- Bachelor's - Music
organist for Saturday and Sunday formal masses, Holy week, Easter vigil, Christmas eve mass, all holy day of obligations. Also, weddings and funeral masses. Rehearse with choir and cantors.
- Pipe organist at Sacred Heart Church of Jesus Catholic Church
- Church organist, associate director, handbell choir at St. Andrews's United Methodist Church
- HUD Property Manager at Baptist Health Systems
- Revenue Auditor at Cullman County Commission
14 years, 3 months at this Job
- Masters Accounting and Information Systems - Public Accounting
- Bachelor's - Accounting
- BS - Accounting & Business Administration
- Associate degree - Business Administration
- Associate degree - Music and organ
Sunday morning substitute organist
- Substitute Service Organist at Anglican Church of St Dunstan & Plymouth Lutheran Church
- Piano Teacher at Village Music Guild & Forte Music Academy
- Part-Time Temp Security Guard at U P A Security Guard (part-time 2017 to present), Mt Carmel Camp, Guardsmark, Burns Intl, Control Data
32 years, 8 months at this Job
- Reifezeugnis - Applied Piano (Keyboard) Performance
- Bachelor's - Liberal Arts & Applied Music
- H.S. Diploma - General Curriculum
- - General
- - General
- Honorary Doctor of Sacred Theology (S.T.D.) - Biblical Theology
(812) 753-4424 www.fbfirst.org April 2006 - present POSITION HELD: Music Minister / Organist
- Music Minister / Organist at Fort Branch First United Methodist Church
- Senior Account Administrator / Sales Administrator at Koch Air LLC
- Accounting Temp at HR Solutions
- Accounts Payable Clerk at International Matex Tank Terminals
12 years, 11 months at this Job
- - Music