Houston, Texas 2014 - present A not-for-profit organization whose mission is to create a healthier future for children and women throughout our global community by leading in patient care, education and research. Senior Organizational Development Consultant Preparing Texas Children's Hospital for growth and change through talent planning, employee development, change management, and organizational consulting.
- Senior Organizational Development Consultant at Texas Children's Hospital
- Talent Manager at AIG
- Human Resources Senior Global Instructional Developer at Halliburton
- VP Corporate HR Learning and Development at AMEGY BANK OF TEXAS, N.A
5 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts
Contract with municipal, state and community agencies to provide organizational consultation and facilitate organizational planning and change retreats; prepare curriculum on diverse topics including issues of social justice, cultural & diversity responsiveness, organizational development, supervisory and training skills, decision-making, problem-solving, and communication skills
- Organizational Development Consultant/Trainer at Independent Consultant
- Core Trainer at The People's Institute for Survival
- Lead Organizer/Trainer at Florida New Majority
- Statewide Community Engagement Organizer at War On Poverty Florida
10 years, 2 months at this Job
- Master of Education - Interdisciplinary Studies
08/2015 - CURRENT
Multi-campus academic, research, and medical center in Cincinnati, OH with 700 registered beds,
15,500 employees, Magnet certification, and ranked #2 pediatric hospital in the nation by US News
& World Report. Organizational Development Consultant | Transformative enterprise work in the areas of leadership development, executive coaching, change management, culture transformation,
conflict management, team performance/dynamics, communication skills, and business outcomes.
• Partnered with division executive team over a year as program lead to transform division's culture primarily through high-quality communication skills and healthy conflict. Exceeded all quarterly strategic targets for program. Directed work of non-reporting staff.
• Designed and implemented work to develop vision, new service delivery model, and operating norms to support Vice President in transforming the overall performance of their business unit. Improved efficiency of operations and increased leader engagement across the business unit. Focused work on succession planning and overall talent management.
• Worked cross-functionally with Human Resources and business operations to lead multi-year work in a division that addressed conflict, communications, and more consistent delivery of business outcomes/targets.
• Developed agendas and led multiple meetings (SVP, VP, Director levels) for program and client work, assigning tasks to non-reporting individuals that had a role in executing various tasks across multiple departments/divisions.
• Managed Share Point site for enterprise level program.
• Oversaw 6-7 projects each year from concept through final delivery, tracking milestones, and ensuring project delivery met client expectations agreed upon targets.
• Directed as many as 4 simultaneous projects covering diverse business units within the organization, in lock-step partnership with HR Business Partners.
• Improved employee retention in multiple business units by at least 5%.
• Coached numerous physicians. 25% of these physicians received a promotion within 6 months of coaching relationship ending. Improvement in engagement scores and 360 feedback among all coaching clients.
• Part of self-directed team that identified strategic focus of our work to ensure alignment with HR and organizational strategy and business needs.
- Organizational Development Consultant at Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
- Organizational Development Consultant / Public Speaker at The Leadership Advisor
- Organizational Development Consultant at OneMain Financial Inc
- Self-employed at Self-employed
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - International Business / Human Resources Management
• Organizational assessment and restructuring recommendations for an FAA sub-agency
• Key Personnel Q & A presenter for FAA contract proposal
• Designed and co-facilitated 3 day visioning/planning workshop for 50 GS14/15 staff of USDA agency
- Organizational Development Consultant, Project Work at Organizational
- Organizational Development SME at Angarai International
- Organizational Development Consultant at Project Work
- Organizational Development Consultant at JigZaw Inc
10 years, 5 months at this Job
- Master's - Human Relations
- Certificate - Strategic Planning
- Bachelor's - Philosophy
- Fellow - Organizational Innovation
Global consulting engagements Projects include:
City of Pasadena, City of Hope, Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf, Goodwill Industries
● Advising clients on organizational change and business development by increasing collaborative partnerships, go to market strategies, and reducing exposure to risk
● Took a project operation from $7k monthly to $145k monthly over a 4 year period through the implementation of my recommendations.
● Analyzing data insights to increase organizational capabilities by fostering customer-focused initiatives, productive partnerships, and user friendly information systems
● Building frameworks for customer journeys that drive value and improve the multi-channel customer experience
● Spearheading growth by strategically planning the interdependent organizational ecosystem and its parts of operations, sales, client retention, acquisitions, and maintenance
● Establishing partnerships and vendor relationships with executive leadership to identify focus areas for driving change and producing positive results.
- Principle Organizational Development Consultant at Z-SOLUTIONS Consulting∙ Los Angeles
- Operations Manager/ Sales VP at Z-SOLUTIONS Consulting∙ Los Angeles
16 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Psychology - Psychology
Formed BKD Consulting, LLC to provide practical organizational development, employee training, and change consulting services to SMBs and not-for-profit organizations. Responsible for all aspects of the company including marketing, business development, intervention design and management, partnerships, financial management and annual reporting. Current Clients/Projects Include: * Champaign County Regional Planning Committee: Organizational Assessment; Strategic Planning; Leadership Development * Lake County Community Action Partnership: Performance Management System Redesign; Organizational Assessment; Strategic Planning * AIDS Resource Center of Wisconsin: Leadership Development
- Principal Organizational Development Consultant at BKD Consulting, LLC
- Dean at College of Business & Management
- Sr. Director Change Management, Business Transformation at ManpowerGroup, Inc
- Director, Executive & Board Development at National YMCA
4 years, 9 months at this Job
- Graduate Certificate - Executive Development Program
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) - Organization Development
- Master of Education - (Ed.M.), Human Resource Development Leadership
- Bachelor of Science - Workforce Education & Development
Various clients, including Rebuilding Better Communities
• Provide organizational support to help establish policies and procedures. Define the problem through consultations, meetings and case studies. Review and analyze information through different reports and researches;
• Improve performance primarily through the analysis of existing organizational problems and the development of plans for improvement. Interview or facilitate focused group discussions with management and employees to find solutions for issues found. Develop and present recommendations for the management; Develop plans and programs for change implementation in the organization.
- Organizational Development Consultant at Rebuilding Better Communities and several others
- Per-Diem CASAC trainer at Narco Freedom
- Managing Program Director at River Street, Inc
- Managing Program Director at J-CAP - Inpatient Residential Services
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science degree - Psychology
- Associate of Arts degree - Human Services Management
- Bachelor's - management
• Needs assessment of identified organizational opportunity area(s)
• Partnership with client for recommended strategy and implementation of solutions
• Inter-departmental relationship building and collaboration with all levels of leadership and frontline
• Current & Recent Clients include: − Michigan Association of Municipal Clerks - Service Excellence facilitation, Leadership Masterclass facilitation − Wallside Windows - Development and implementation of training certification program − Michigan First Credit Union - Knowledge Management implementation, Service Excellence training, Operational Excellence training and ongoing on-site coaching/consulting − Paragon Leadership International - Next-Gen Microlearning content development − City of Lansing - Service Excellence training
- Organizational Development Consultant at
- Organizational Change Management Lead (OCM Practitioner) at MUNICIPAL EMPLOYEES' RETIREMENT SYSTEM
- Service Center Director at MUNICIPAL EMPLOYEES' RETIREMENT SYSTEM
- Steering Team Member at MUNICIPAL EMPLOYEES' RETIREMENT SYSTEM
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Human Resources
Provides organizational development consulting to include training and development, corporate communication, meeting facilitation, strategic planning, and business assessments for mid-size companies interested in expansion.
- Independent Organizational Development Consultant at
- Store Director at At Home, Inc.
- Director of Organizational Development at K. Mack Brothers LLC
- Chief Executive Officer at AREA Foundation
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Certificate - Executive Management
- Bachelor of Science - Business & Communications
Provide consulting for emerging start-ups and established organizations. Design, develop and implement custom leadership strategies, analysis and intervention and training focusing on leadership/talent development, change management and reviewing current and future programs to ensure alignment with company goals. Industries include; Social Gaming, Healthcare, Vertical Agriculture, Education.
Interim Human Resources Director
• HR Support of 150 office and field staff, implementing process improvement strategies across entire HR function to enhance delivery of high-touch, timely and accurate HR services.
• Drove strategic development of programs focused on identifying opportunities to enhance employee recruitment, pre-boarding, on board and off boarding experiences, increasing employee engagement from 76% to 89% in 6 months, based on quarterly surveys. Leadership Consultant
• Provided leadership and organizational support in the areas of vison and mission building, team development and communication.
• Implemented team building skills between employees and managers to improve team dynamics and interpersonal communication; decreasing stress and increasing productivity.
• Provided organizational development and branding support through community outreach at local and state levels significantly increasing public awareness of company brand and services. Human Resources Effectiveness Assessment
• Conducted HR department assessment using observation, research and interviews to analyze the corporate and department culture and determine individual role and department functionality as related to the company’s core values.
• Identified and evaluated key transformational opportunities and outsourcing vendors to enhance level of service of the Department.
• Provided insight and recommendations on value-add programs and systems used by the Human resources department to better align the department with employee and organizational needs. Leadership Consultant
• Facilitated teacher workshops centered on collaboration, vision and mission creation and integration of new county mandates with existing program protocols resulting in a smoother transition for teachers and staff. Organizational Development Consultant
• Ongoing support focusing on organizational structure, leadership development, company branding and communication.
- Organizational Development Consultant/Chief Visionary at VisionQuest Leadership Consulting
- Resource Staffing Manager at Fresenius Medical Care
- Corporate Western Regional Recruiter at Pediatric Services of America
- Program Manager/Talent Management at Rocky Mountain Training Institute
5 years, 2 months at this Job
- M.A. - Organizational Leadership
- B.A. - History