food Drive for Prince Georges County.
● Winchester Medical Center
● Unum Insurance Company Orthodontist Assistant 2018-2019 Philbin and Reinheimer
● Knowledge of Instruments
● Ceph/ Pano and Intraoral photos
● Invisalign attachments/delivery
● Knowledge of Intraoral Scanning
- Orthodontist Assistant at Volunteered at an Orthodontic office
- Orthodontist Assistant at Smiles By The Bay
- Oral Surgeons Assistant at Removal of IV's and care of Patients after Biopsies
- Expaned Functions Dental Assistant/Head Assistant at Ingrao Dental
1 year at this Job
- Associates Degree
Insurance collector, familiar with eagle soft, 4+ experience in dental chair side assisting, orthodontist assistant
- Collector, DA , orthodontist Assistant at Familia Dental
- Dental Assistant at Wise Dental Associates
2 years, 1 month at this Job
Orthodontist assistant may adjust patients' braces, take X-rays, make molds of patients' teeth, and photograph the changes to patient's teeth due to their braces. You also perform administrative tasks, such as working the reception desk, making appointments, filling out billing and insurance information, organizing patient records and answering multi line phone calls.
- Orthodontist Assistant at Dr. Robert Thacker
- Administrative Assistant at Larry Russell CPA
- Marketing at Dytel inc.
- Hostess at Ross bridge Golf Resort and Spa
6 months at this Job
- High school
Put on braces, deband, Adjustment, x-rays, sterilized equipment, take impressions for hawleys, records, and more..
- Orthodontist Assistant at Alliance orthodontist
10 months at this Job
I take x- rays, initial photos, I scan patients before prepping for braces, I prep the teeth and put on the the brackets, then position each one before I cured, I take impressions, pour and trim. I also do the essix retainers, sterilization of instruments. For more information about me, my supervisor: Traci Matza , 12142745430
- Orthodontist Assistant at Orthodontist Specialist of Florida
- Dental assistant at Nova Kids Dental Clinic
at this Job
- Associates in Arts - CPR, Certified dental Assistant
Fair Oaks, VA - Skyline, VA - Burke, VA - Tyson's Corner, VA)
June 2013 - Present
General Dental Assistant / Orthodontist Assistant / Hygienist Assistant
• General Assisting: Set-up and breakdown of treatment rooms, Assist during filings, Temporary Crown and root canal procedures, Sterilization, Suctioning and Instrument knowledge.
• Orthodontist Assisting: Invisalign Scanning, take photos and take impressions for retainers.
• Periodontist Assisting: Set-up and breakdown of treatment rooms, Assist during Implants Procedures, tissue grafting, crown lengthening, extractions, bone grafting, operation of CT-Scan.
• Hygiene Assisting: Set-up and breakdown of treatment rooms, Assist Hygienist during Perio Charting and X-Rays.
- General Dental Assistant / Orthodontist Assistant / Hygienist Assistant at Dental Associates of Northern Virginia
- Sales Associate at Macy's - Springfield Mall
- Gift-shop Associate at Macy's - Springfield Mall
5 years, 9 months at this Job
- - MAPLEDALE FAMILY DENTISTRY
Assist the orthodontist with patient care including applying and removing braces, taking impressions and x-rays, lab work, and ensuring patient comfort. Also responsible for maintaining the office space and cleanliness.
- Orthodontist Assistant at Smile Ranch Orthodontics
- MASTER ESTHETICIAN at NAILED DAY SPA
- ON SITE MANAGER at Arrowpoint
- RESIDENT ARTIST at Alcatraz escape rooms
10 months at this Job
- - dental and orthodontic assisting
My job was to show up early, get the office ready for a busy day, answer phones, clean, organize, management over retainers, schedule, customer service.
- Orthodontist Assistant at Park City Orthodontist
1 year, 4 months at this Job
Building and maintaining patient/office relations. Educate patients about proper oral hygiene and plaque control procedures. Support orthodontist when placing and adjusting oral appliances and coordinating materials, including bands, brackets and other appliances such as RPE's. Takes impressions of patients' teeth to create dental appliances and braces. Adept in scanning for Invisalign using the iTero scanner. X-ray certified (both intraoral and extraoral). Lab duties such as making invisible retainers, maintaining records for all in-house and out sourced appliances.
- Orthodontist Assistant at Drs. Bookwalter
- Sales Associate at Haven
- Reading Tutor at Beyond Basics
- Hairstylist/Owner at Kim Pascua Hair Designs
5 years, 2 months at this Job
- Cosmetology certificate - Cosmetology
- Travel & Tourism Certificate - Travel And Tourism
- Associate Arts - Liberal Arts
Currently working as a orthodontic assistant job duties, check in patient seat patient untie patient prep patient for evaluations tie in patient as per doctor orders, new patient bracket placement and prep,take patient impressions for dental retainers or other appliances such as nances,RPE's, bite plates, trained and make clear retainers and appliances in the in office lab, sterilization trained, chart patient progress, check out and schedule patient next appointment, take payments as well as enter insurance EOB's and payment and Bill insurance using dental codes,as well ass any additional request by Dr. Or staff to help or train new employees.
- Orthodontist Assistant at Rowan orthodontic
- Receptionist at South valley pediatric dentistry
- Receptionist at
- Receptionist at
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Some college