• Coach - Flint Carman Ainsworth Schools I Various Coaching the past 22 Years I Flint, Michigan o Cross Country o Wrestling o Pole Vault I Track and Field
• US Navy- Orthopedic Technician 1976-19811Hospital Corpsman HM-8404 & HM8489
- Orthopedic Technician I at I Mclaren Hospital I
- Delivery Driver at Proctor and Gamble
44 years, 2 months at this Job
- Certification - communication
Fabrication of Orthopedic devices.
- Orthopedic Technician at Becker Orthopedic
- Machine Maintenance at Unicote
- Estimator/Project Manager at Gamalski Building specialties
- Estimating/ project management at Rayhaven Grop
8 months at this Job
- N/A - General
Responsibilities Take measurments with doctors RX descriptions, and apply these measurments to manufacture a variety of orthopedic devices. Accomplishments Promoted to line supervisor Skills Used Measurments, hand skills, math skills , and industrial machine work abillities.
- Orthopedic Technician at Caguas Orthopedic Center
- Customer Service Representative at atento
10 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - ADMINISTRATION, SALES AND MARKETING
am very dive
• Diversified in the art of casting and traction, responsibilities which may include scheduling and organizing patient laboratory, pathology, orthotics etc., management proper patient flow. Having a working relationship with over 30 Orthopedic Doctors where they have trust in my skills to proforma in the clinic, cast room, diabetic wound care and total contact casting, traction, assist in the OR as needed.
• Maintain and ordering supplies in the cast room and clinic. Advisory board member for DME's.
• Coordinate and training for Ortho tech/Medical Assistants on and off-site. Organize and preparing team building events.
• Understand of HIPPA and OSHA guidelines
• Manage and train Ortho techs and Medical Asst in multiple locations with up to date products and procedures.
- Orthopedic Technician at San Antonio Orthopedic Group
- Orthopedic Technician at Chenaga Corporation
- at Altos Group
- Orthopedic Tech job history (TMH at Orthopedic Tech
4 years at this Job
•Properly fits and applies casts
• Assembles and attaches orthopedic traction equipment and devices
• Maintain office ordering budget
• Places stock orders for all offices
• Assists in minor procedures when requested
• Inspects and adjusts bandages and equipment as needed
• Accurately updates patient electronic record with required information
• Instructs patients in cast and traction care and the use of orthopedic appliances
• Maintains clean, organized and well-stocked cast and soft goods room
• Responsible for maintaining inventory and ordering all related supplies and/or equipment
• Remains current with orthopedic trends, care and supplies
• Coordinates data collection resources for the clinic manager, as requested
• DME fitting of braces
- Orthopedic Technician at Towson Orthopedic Associates
- Orthopedic Technologist at Pediatric Specialists of Virginia
- Automotive Parts Specialist at Fairfax\NAPA Auto Parts
- Orthopedic Technologist at Children's National Memorial Center
6 months at this Job
- Orthopedic Tech Certification - Orthopedic Tech
I have almost 21 years of experience as a Orthopedic Technician and Medical assistant. Tucson Orthopaedic Institute. 1.Take patients vitals and document. 2.I am able to apply any type of cast or splint for a group of surgeons that include hand, foot and ankle and pediatric doctors. 3.I am able to to remove sutures and staples and any type of wound care. 4.I am able to enter patient information and H&P into the Enterprise EHR system. 5.Answer and chart patients calls. 6.I communicate with the doctors any concerns patient may have with a cast or splint and find a solution for there concerns.
- Orthopedic Technician/ Medical assistant at Tucson Orthopaedic Institute
- Medical Assistant at Dr William Luke West Thomas Medicine
21 years, 1 month at this Job
- Associate - Medical assistant program
- High school - General
Triage patients, remove sutures and staples. Fill out FMLA paperwork, put in orders for surgery. Refill perscriptions. Input correct diagnosis codes for billing. Registered orthopedic technician. Submit diagnostic orders.
- Medical Assistant/orthopedic technician at Alamo orthopedics
- PCA/CNA at Baptist Healthcare System
- X-Ray Technician/MA/Front Desk at Arete Urgent Care
- Dr. Peter Holmes, Orthopedic Surgeon& Dr. Kathryn McCarty Podiatrist at Socks Rocks
7 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - General studies
- Associate - Human resource administration
- Diploma - CMA
- - Medical
1164 E. Oakland Park Blvd Suite 201 Oakland Park, Fl 33334
Medical Assistant/Orthopedic Technician/Eligibility
• Maintain strict confidentiality of all facets of programs and client records.
• Apply and remove a variety of splints & casts using plaster and/or fiberglass
• Put in requests for X-rays as indicated under the direction of the physician.
• Assists physician with non-invasive procedures using C-arm machine.
• Perform and assist injections, and taking vitals.
• Prepare charts, ensuring all notes and test results are available to the physician for review.
- Medical Assistant/Orthopedic Technician/Eligibility at American Pain Experts
- Monitor and coach other 3rd party verifiers at Quick Response Outsourcing
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- Associates in Science
Fort Bragg, NC
Command Administrative Assistant, Orthopedic Technician
• Managed day-to-day schedules and activities of key command personnel
• Developed and maintained all training records; monitored, scheduled, and prepared training events; typing speed: 60 WPM
• Assisted Orthopedic Surgeons and Physician Assistants with all procedures including casting placement and removal, wound care, and surgical procedures
• Provided emergency treatment to medical and trauma patients
- Command Administrative Assistant, Orthopedic Technician at United States Army, Womack Army Medical Center
- Combat Medic, Trauma Specialist, Orthopedic Technician at United States Army, 2nd INFANTRY DIVISION
3 years at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business Administration and Management
- Orthopedic Technician at SportsMed Orthopedic Clinic
- Sales Associate at Verizon
- Childcare Attendant at Joyful Noize Childcare
- Pre-School Instructor at Gulf Coast Christian Center
6 years, 10 months at this Job
- Associate of Allied Health Orthopedic Technician - Allied Health Orthopedic Technician