Outreach coordinator for Chester, Lancaster, and Lebanon counties. Responsible for finding and scheduling outreach sessions. Responsible for case management.
- Outreach Coordinator at Maximus
- PA Enrollment Broker at Drexel Group Temp Agency
- Member of the Board of Directors/Education and Outreach Coordinator at Hazael Haven, Non-Profit Organization
- Appeals Management Coordinator at Drexel Group Temp Agency
at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business Marketing
- Associates - Business
- Certificate - Medical Assistant
Outreach Coordinator / Customer Service Representative
• Engaging in day-to-day management of external customer-relations.
• Anticipating and assessing customer needs, providing information or assistance, and satisfying their expectations.
• Calling 150 - 200 diabetic members to schedule them for annual eye exams
• Provides support to the Customer Service Representatives when needed
• Assist customer service with servicing 50 - 100 calls per day
• Resolving customer concerns, problems, and complaints and providing timely feedback to customers on resolution.
• Properly document all work activity to support the outcome of the file Customer Service Representative Viatele Baltimore, MD
• Assisting loan officers with refinancing veteran and non-veteran homeowners
• Maintaining professional phone conversations
• Transferring calls in a timely fashion Audit Manager, Customer Service Representative, Trugreen Lawn care Baltimore, MD
• Audit and support sales department
• Verify new accounts with dictation recorder
• Maintain professional phone conversations
• Research and resolve customer concerns in a timely fashion 2016-2018 2010-2015 2007 - 2010
- Outreach Coordinator at Superior Vision
1 year, 2 months at this Job
As an Outreach Coordinator I connect community members in the Belmont Cragin neighborhood of Chicago with mental health resources. I also work in conjunction at Steinmetz College Prep High School. Here I staff a de-escalation room and host workshops for students and parents on how to deal with childhood traumas and toxic stress.
- Outreach Coordinator at Northwest Side Housing Center
- Co-Founder at Soda Free Campus Initiative
- Research Assistant at University of Michigan Epidemiology Department
- Peer Facilitator Sociology 225 at University of Michigan Epidemiology Department
4 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Microbiology
Outreach Coordinator's primary focus is to ensure that our community of Members complete their
Preventative Care exams. Outreach handles all outbound communications to our Members via phone calls and mail correspondence including Plan updates, Quality Incentive letters, Birthday cards, etc.
• Handle incoming calls and answer questions with exceptional customer service for Members and providers while assisting in accessing all necessary covered and non-covered services in conjunction with plan of care. Proactively contact Members to inquire about completion of Preventative Care exams. Assist physicians and other health care providers with appointment scheduling.
• Coordinate and schedule pick up/drop off transportation to and from scheduled appointments with a strong attention to detail.
• Introduce new members, family member or caregivers critical plan information while acting as a conduit between Members, Subcontractors, Providers and Care Managers.
• Assist Members with accessing translation services. Communicate effectively with Members with special needs by utilizing mechanisms such as: Interpretation vendor, TTY talking adaptive equipment, etc.
- Outreach Coordinator at Village Care Max
- Personal/Executive Assistant/Bookkeeper at Florida Crystals Corporation
- Executive Assistant at Office Depot
- Executive Assistant at State of New York Mortgage Agency
3 years at this Job
The Outreach Coordinator, under the supervision of the Lead Patient Care Coordinator, collaborates with providers in the delivery of quality patient care and services by managing targeted patient populations. The Patient Care Coordinator works to enhance evidence based clinical guideline adherence and promote best practice through patient/caregiver education, initiating and adjusting therapies as directed by the provider, including follow up and monitoring as appropriate. The Patient Care Coordinator also works closely with providers, in multidisciplinary team approach, to ensure available resources are being used in a timely and cost-effective manner. Essential Duties and Responsibilities -Participates in the transition of patients from the inpatient setting to home or to a post-acute setting with a goal of reducing readmission risk and improving outcomes. -Under the supervision of the provider and in conjunction with the patient/family/caregiver and other healthcare team members, participates in the development, initiating, and monitoring of a plan of care for the patient self-management. -Utilizes and incorporates knowledge of Evidence Based Care guidelines (SoFHA Playbook) when coordinating and facilitating the plan of care. -Utilizes knowledge of motivational interviewing techniques to enhance patient outcomes. -Assesses, plans, implements, monitors, and evaluates the options and services required to meet the patient's health needs. -Utilizes approved screening tools to identify social determinates of health and using knowledge of community resources and social worker support, facilitate achievement of goals. -Documents in the medical record and CareTrac, accurately reflecting collaborative care planning, communication with providers, interventions and evaluation against defined targets and goals. -Assists with closing care gaps by communicating with providers and through patient outreach. -Identifies and refers patients to services which may benefit the patient's achievement of health goals. Other -Compiles information and prepares reports. -Maintains records. -Participates in educational activities. -Follows organizational policies and procedures, including State of Franklin Healthcare Associates Compliance Manual, Code of Ethics and Business Standards, HR Policies and Procedures Manual, Team Member Handbook, OSHA Manual and any other policies or procedures for the job function, department, location or clinic. -Performs other duties as assigned.
- Outreach Coordinator at State of Franklin Healthcare Associates
- Patient Access Representative at Franklin Woods Community Hospital
- Coffee/Candy Specialist at The Fresh Market
- Banquet Manager at The Ridges Golf and Country Club
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Psychology
• 30 years of experience as an outreach coordinator with Caney Fork Regional .
• Over a year of experience as an Office manager at Simpson Nurseries.
- Outreach coordinator at Tennessee Dept. if state
29 years, 8 months at this Job
- High school
• Outreach Coordinator, Girl Scouts of Michigan, Jackson MI
• Overnights, McDonalds, Jackson, MI
• Program/Club Assistant, Boys and Girls Club, Hudson, MI
• Behavior Technician, Centria Autism Services, Adrian, MI
• Front Desk Clerk, Ferris Racquet & Fitness Center, Big Rapids, MI
• Cashier/Customer Service, Meijer, Adrian, MI
• Mobile Sales Consultant, Russell Cellular, Adrian, MI
• Home Furnishing Consultant, Art Van, Jackson, MI Awards and Honors
• First Aid, Lifeguard, CPR, Emergency Oxygen
• Dean's List, Jackson Community College
• Art Show Finalist, Jackson Community College
• National American Miss State Finalist, Michigan Portfolio Award, Spirit of America Award
• Miss Michigan Teen USA State Finalist, Brooklyn, MI
• Prudential Spirit of Community Award, United States of America
• The President's Volunteer Service Award, United States of America Memberships/Organizations
• National Association of Social Workers, Michigan
• Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society, Jackson Community College Chapter
• Social Work Association, Ferris State University
• Real Life, Ferris State University
- Outreach Coordinator at Girl Scouts
1 month at this Job
- Bachelor in Business Administration - Business Administration
• Identified and acquired 15 new partnerships with community stakeholders such as Georgia Aquarium, Atlanta Symphony Orchestra and City of Stockbridge. These partnerships increased LAA support in and outside of Metro Atlanta, further pushing the LAA's mission to integrate the Latino community.
• Constructed and implemented 2019 Fiscal Year Outreach Coordinator Resource Development Plan for the LAA which included outreach objectives, strategies and tactics, and budget plan.
• Advanced membership growth by promoting the LAA to the 15 identified new partnerships, in addition to assisting with marketing strategies to built the organization's brand and raise awareness, visibility and profile of LAA.
• Developed outreach plan for LAA expansion to Athens and Dalton, GA by creating strategies and a budget plans for engagement.
• Promoted and supported execution of LAA cultural events, member events and other activities.
- Outreach Coordinator at AmeriCorps Vista
- Resource Development Assistant at The Latin American Association
- Office Manager/Receptionist at Madison Dental Design
- at Morris County Organization for Hispanic Affairs
11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Art in International Relations and Spanish - International Relations and Spanish
Honeywell designs and manufactures technologies to address some of the world's toughest challenges linked to global macro trends, such as energy efficiency, clean energy generation, safety and security, globalization and customer productivity. -Outreach Coordinator Successfully Implemented and Administered Residential Energy Efficiency Programs in the FirstEnergy utility territories throughout all of Pennsylvania, Maryland, Ohio and West Virginia Established a Contractor Support Network by personally Recruiting, Screening, Selecting and Monitoring all potential contractors. Developed a Standardized Tracking Tool and Tracked Program Performance data to include PUC reporting Led Scheduling Activities for the HVAC quality assurance Program Conducted Training Sessions to Educate Consumers on energy efficiency measures, methods and programs Scheduled, Organized and Created Training sessions for residential appliance program to include store staff training's to educate them on the existing programs. Frequently attend promotional and special events as Company Spokesman and Representative of Honeywell.
- Outreach Coordinator at Honeywell
- Program Manager at CLEAResult
- Senior Program Coordinator at Honeywell
- Company Spokesman and Representative at Honeywell
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- - Computer Science
- License - Education and Research Teacher
As the Outreach Coordinator, I represent Bolder Options at community events and through social media in order to recruit mentors and cultivate support for this amazing organization. I also participate in formal outreach to individuals, business, colleges, and universities, and community groups in the Twin Cities. I am also responsible for screening all incoming mentor applications and communicating Bolder's expectations with each candidate appropriately. This includes interviewing, training, orientating, and updating mentors during and after the initial on-boarding process. I schedule and facilitate mentor interviews, run mentor background and driving checks, and document and record critical information about each mentor in a timely fashion. I also update and modify mentor training materials as necessary. I maintain an ongoing mentor pipeline that keeps Bolder Options' program coordinators "in-the-know" about the status of incoming and accepted mentors. I assist in photography and lead social media posts on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc. I collaborate with the program coordinators to put together Bolder Options' 'Mentor Weekly' in which we highlight upcoming Bolder events and keep current mentors up-to-date with pertinent Bolder Options information.
- Outreach Coordinator at Bolder Options
- Guest Service Representative at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel
- Head Cashier at Menards
3 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science - Communication Studies
- Associates in Arts