My accomplishment as an Outreach Specialist, was giving each person that I encountered, a peace of mind in getting the job done.
- Outreach Specialist at DOE
5 years, 5 months at this Job
My role as the outreach specialist is to empower patients the ability to meet their basic needs. Assist and support patients with housing, transportation, food, clothing, education,abuse and neglect situations just to name of few of my daily tasks.
- Outreach Specialist at St. Elizabeth Physicians
- Social Services Director at Kenwood By Senior Star
- Director Of Social Services at Alois Alzheimer's Center
- Director of Sales and Marketing at Alois Alzheimer Center
5 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Social Work - Social Work
• Proficient/Compliant with HIPPA Regulations.
• Patient Support Assessment: taking vitals/medical history and administration of treatment procedures.
• One to one strong patient communication, as well as via telecommunication ensuring patients follow-up w/PCP appoints, re-sched Drs appoints, identify that patients transportation/meds/overall wellbeing is being positively met.
• Identify when Patients needs not met & trouble shoot to rectify or escalate to proper entities, such as Adult Protective Services.
• Utilization Management.
• Issuance Of Medical Authorizations: Home Health/DME/Home Infusion.
• Telecommunications w/Medical Vendors for Process of Auths.
• Train New Employees of Medical Auth Process.
• Coordinated screening for UM service requests via fax/email.
• Multitasking, phone skills, financial transactions, use of XP & Windows 7.
• Use of Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, Outlook.
• Use of programs IKA, Careweb QI, Datalink Carebook, Availity, CGX, Humana Website and RightFax.
• Knowledge of HEDIS Measures.
• Performed daily Inpatient Census Reconciliation. Participated in Market Patient Care committees.
• Prepared Daily and Monthly Communication Reports in Excel Spreadsheet Format for Medical Directors.
• Collaboration with Hospital RN & Acute Case Managers for facilitation of Member Discharge plans and post-discharge management.
• Trained and worked closely with Employees, as well as, community professional’s offices and services. Maintaining positive relationships and open lines of communication.
• Planned and arranged promotional events for marketing purposes.
- Outreach Specialist at Outreach Specialist-Humana
- Care Team Coordinator at Physician's Health Choice
- Certified Surgery Tech at Spohn Shoreline Hospital
- Administrative Assistant at Corpus Christi Housing Auth
7 years at this Job
- Certification - Surgical Technology
As the Dare2Know Youth Outreach Specialist, I amplify youth voices. Making sure that the D2K campaign (a campaign that advocates for healthy relationships) reach youth voices.
- Dare2Know Youth Outreach Specialist at End Abuse WI
5 months at this Job
- - Political Science
• Interviewed 100+ veterans and their families determining eligibility for benefits and housing assistance
• Performed case management and maintained over 250 client files; attended quarterly meetings assisting a homeless population of over 1,000 personnel
• Prepared and submitted multiple report to the Lead Outreach Specialist with zero errors
• Conducted outreach activities identifying veterans and dependents eligibility for program assistance
• Searched encampments and various locations for homeless veterans and assisted them with obtaining the necessary social services to get them situated and acclimated to a stable lifestyle
- Outreach Specialist at Endeavors
- Client Intake Specialist at Disability Service of the Southwest
- Aviation Technician at United States Navy
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor's - Psychology
As Community Outreach Specialist, I have been able to assist in acquiring an additional outreach specialist, developed new youth partners, maintained existing partners. As part of FSO team, I sit on coalition teams, meetings and educational partnership initiatives. In addition, I have played a role in developing new ways to promote cost efficient outreach, fundraising initiatives and grant research.
- Community Outreach Specialist at Family Support Organization of Hunterdon Somerset and Warren
- Job Coach at Community Options
- Behavioral Assistant at LDK Counseling
- Library Assistant at Warren County Library
8 months at this Job
- M.S. - Management and Leadership
- BS - Organizational Behavior and Applied Psychology
- Associate - Social Science
Seeking clients through door to door canvassing. As a Outreach Specialist I had an aggressive sales goals. I enrolled 30-80 customers per month. I specialized in residential energy consumption and solutions. During the initial enrollment I collect the required income documentation, install energy savings measures, and submit a full home assessment. Trained new hires during shadowing phase.During my tenure I have met or exceeded companies expectations.
- Outreach Specialist at Richard Heath & Associates, Inc
- Mobile Sales Lead at Actionlink
- Brand Ambassador (BA) at Verizon Wireless
- Educational Promoter at El Sol Neighborhood Educational Center
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- 50 Credits - Medical Science
- Certificate - Financial Banking
The Public Health Outreach Specialist provides educational information to public health participants and the Memphis community at large including seniors, health professionals, schools, daycare programs and other community stakeholders about public health programs: WIC, Tenncare, CSFP. The Outreach Specialist, in addition distributes vital information via health fairs, baby showers and health expos to WIC participants and eligible Women, Infant and children who reside within Shelby County. The Outreach Specialist develops a network of contacts with additional service providers to link WIC participants through referrals to other community services to improve health and nutrition of families served.
- Public Health Outreach Specialist at Shelby County Health Department
- Resident Service Coordinator at NHE-Inc
- Family Centered Specialist at First Home Care Inc
- Mental Health Support Counselor at Urban Learning & Leadership Family Services
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Masters Degree - Social Work
- Bachelors Degree - Psychology/Education
Community Education Outreach Specialist from October 3, 2017-November 7th, 2018 Primarily responsible for design and implement strategies to increase capacity of high quality childcare in the Union county, NJ area. Provide consumer education and referrals to families at locations throughout the Service Delivery areas. Engage in Marketing and outreach activities designed to increase the utilization of the public/private partnerships, and promote/educate the community about early child care an economic development issues. Assist in increasing availability and access to high quality and out of school time care for children and youth. Increase supply building, implement outreach and marketing activities and implement "booths" on the ground. Trainer for childcare providers, community partners, in the areas of child abuse & neglect, childcare license, nutrition, safe sleep, science, math, literature.
- Community Outreach Specialist /Trainer at Community Coordinated Child Care
- Community Education Outreach Specialist/Data Manager at The Child Care Resource Network
- at Indiana Wesleyan University
- Latino Program Director at Indiana Association for Child Care Resource & Referral, Indiana
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Political Science M.S.
Outreach specialist communicating with claimants, screening for eligibility and assists with submitting applications for Medicaid benefits. Utilizing experience, training, and analytical skills to determine eligibility for government programs. Interpreting and explaining information such as eligibility requirements and application details. Compiling, recording, and evaluating personal and financial data in order to verify completeness and accuracy.
- Health Outreach Specialist at Centauri Health Solutions
- Patient Access Representative at Piedmont Healthcare
- Patient Access Representative at Carolinas Health Care Systems
- Health Agent at Optum
1 year at this Job