• Proficient/Compliant with HIPPA Regulations.
• Patient Support Assessment: taking vitals/medical history and administration of treatment procedures.
• One to one strong patient communication, as well as via telecommunication ensuring patients follow-up w/PCP appoints, re-sched Drs appoints, identify that patients transportation/meds/overall wellbeing is being positively met.
• Identify when Patients needs not met & trouble shoot to rectify or escalate to proper entities, such as Adult Protective Services.
• Utilization Management.
• Issuance Of Medical Authorizations: Home Health/DME/Home Infusion.
• Telecommunications w/Medical Vendors for Process of Auths.
• Train New Employees of Medical Auth Process.
• Coordinated screening for UM service requests via fax/email.
• Multitasking, phone skills, financial transactions, use of XP & Windows 7.
• Use of Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, Outlook.
• Use of programs IKA, Careweb QI, Datalink Carebook, Availity, CGX, Humana Website and RightFax.
• Knowledge of HEDIS Measures.
• Performed daily Inpatient Census Reconciliation. Participated in Market Patient Care committees.
• Prepared Daily and Monthly Communication Reports in Excel Spreadsheet Format for Medical Directors.
• Collaboration with Hospital RN & Acute Case Managers for facilitation of Member Discharge plans and post-discharge management.
• Trained and worked closely with Employees, as well as, community professional’s offices and services. Maintaining positive relationships and open lines of communication.
• Planned and arranged promotional events for marketing purposes.
- Outreach Specialist at Outreach Specialist-Humana
- Care Team Coordinator at Physician's Health Choice
- Certified Surgery Tech at Spohn Shoreline Hospital
- Administrative Assistant at Corpus Christi Housing Auth
7 years, 2 months at this Job
- Certification - Surgical Technology
• The PopHealthCare Outreach Specialist is responsible for contacting members to explain our home chronic condition screenings, obtain consent and schedule the member for an in-home exam.
• The Outreach Specialist will also need to enroll select members into care management programs.
• The position involves a considerable amount of Outbound and Inbound telephone interactions.
- OUTREACH SPECIALIST at POPHEALTHCARE
- APPLICANT SERVICES REPRESENTATIVE, CONTRACT at VERTICAL SCREEN
- CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE at TELEREX MARKETING
- CLIENT SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE at QUEST DIAGNOSTICS
10 months at this Job
Currently volunteer with the San Diego Boys and Girls club performing duties as a Outreach specialist. Job title involves interviewing prospective volunteers, and event coordination.
• Organize and conduct community outreach programs aimed at promoting, educating and gathering volunteers for the matching of local children.
• My responsibilities also includes educating and providing guardians with information needing on prosective matching while also encouraging a healthy relationship with the voluntees assigned to their children.
- Outreach Specialist at San Diego Boys and Girls Club
- Marketing Coordinator at Harrah's Casino and Resort
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- Associate - Billing and Coding
Outreach specialist duties include assisting in the development and coordination of tele-counseling with area high schools, representing the college at feeder high schools by maintaining a presence at these locations; supervise and attend workshops, forums, conferences, and related college-sponsored events, attend appropriate conferences, workshops, and staff and committee meetings as directed. Other duties include traveling to and from locations and conducting orientation sessions.
- Outreach Specialist at Los Rios Community College District
- Internship at UC Davis Children's Hospital
- Office Technician at Sacramento Unified School District (SCUSD)
- Internship at Sacramento City Unified School District
6 months at this Job
- Master's in Social Work - Social Work
- Bachelor's in Psychology - Psychology
- Bachelor's in Chicana - o Studies
- Associate's in Psychology & Social Science - Psychology & Social Science
Seeking clients through door to door canvassing. As a Outreach Specialist I had an aggressive sales goals. I enrolled 30-80 customers per month. I specialized in residential energy consumption and solutions. During the initial enrollment I collect the required income documentation, install energy savings measures, and submit a full home assessment. Trained new hires during shadowing phase.During my tenure I have met or exceeded companies expectations.
- Outreach Specialist at Richard Heath & Associates, Inc
- Mobile Sales Lead at Actionlink
- Brand Ambassador (BA) at Verizon Wireless
- Educational Promoter at El Sol Neighborhood Educational Center
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- 50 Credits - Medical Science
- Certificate - Financial Banking
FEDCAP 80 Vandam Street, 7th Fl. New York, NY 10013
CRT Outreach Specialist
• I cover the main reception desk area in the absence of Receptionist. I covered administrative assistant’s/Receptionist during breaks
• I assist the clerical review team administer with intake, routing and assigning of cases to social workers
• I conduct Failure to Report (FTR) Outreach, Pre-called clients, and enhanced outreach for the clerical review team department. This includes calling the clients, creating and sending of outreach letters, and supporting documentation retrieval for clients who are unable to report to their appointments.
• Scanning of returned mail and collecting and stamping of outgoing mail
• Answering calls and rescheduling clients
• Assisting upper management with special projects when needed
• Submit reports for HRA as needed
• Assist in training of administrative/outreach specialist CRT Administrative Assistant
• I cover the front desk from 830a to 9am and from 1-2p for lunch.
• I pick up metro cards and distribute them to social workers.
• End of day balancing of metro cards.
• Register clients for Clinical Review Team (CRT).
• Distribute and manage cases to social workers all day as to maintain an even flow of distribution to all involved.
• Keep tally of all clients coming in and out of Clinical Review Team (CRT) throughout the day per social workers.
• Ensure social workers go to and from lunch at time allotted as to not leave clients waiting long periods of time.
• Do continuous walk through of the Clinical Review Team (CRT department to see if anyone is available to take clients.
- Outreach Specialist at Fedcap Rehabilitation Services Inc
- Manage Care Coordinator at Metropolitan Jewish Health Services
- Legal Assistant at Advocacy Center of Queens
- Compliance Assistant at Coordinating Council
6 months at this Job
- Associate Degree - Business Administration
Establish es and maintains on-going patient connections through enterprise navigation and a virtual continuum of care Utilizes a Computer Technology Integrated (CTI) telephone answering system for processing inbound and outgoing calls. Demonstrates proficiency in database applications used on a daily basis Assigns all concerns to appropriate personnel within a timely manner Schedules reminder calls and follow-up calls to obtain feedback regarding patient experience Assists clients during times of phone and power outages by maintaining a positive and professional attitude during emergency situations and utilizing the emergency phone system Make surgery reminder calls for CMC Schedules appointments for patients that are being discharged from the hospital to continue care with provider requested Update patient’s discharge paperwork with upcoming appointments Record daily metrics Access Outreach Specialist
- Outreach Specialist at Atrium Health
- Access Outreach Specialist at Care Delivery Design Team-Carolinas Healthcare System
- Operations Associate I at Care Delivery Design Team-Carolinas Healthcare System
- at Mecklenburg Medical Group
2 months at this Job
- Diploma - Medical
Success oriented with over 16 years of Customer Service experiences in high volume, fast paced work environments. Over 10 year of Health Care Skills implement solutions and operational concepts. Strong interpersonal and communication skills used in various parts of hospital admissions and medical benefits. Outreach Specialist 09/2016 to 08/2018 Atrium Health, Mint Hill Provided clerical support services in all areas of expertise and knowledge. Assisted one or more groups of physicians, advanced clinical practitioner, providers, non team members. Ensures competent and accurate appointment scheduling while maintain the efficient flow of all incoming phone calls and outbound calls. Provides appropriate screening, handling and routing of incoming phone calls and ensures patient messages are taken appropriately with pertinent information. Initiates outbound calls per established work queues, list and assignments.
- Outreach Specialist at
- Benefit Specialist at Optium
- Healthcare Intake Specialist at KCI / Randstad
- Customer Service Representative at GE Capital Retail Bank
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
As an outreach specialist I went out and canvassed for homeless individuals.
● Created a collective database with clients who were seen daily.
● Assess and advise every individual differently based on their circumstances.
● My job entailed completing and submitting data into the system.
● Collected clients important paper to be submitted for caseload.
● As an outreach specialist the most crucial part of my job was to engage clients to talk with us.
- Outreach Specialist at Breaking Ground
- Security Officer at Global Elite Group
- Residential Aide at Urban Strategies INC
- Children's Community Service, Residential Aide at
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Associates of Arts in Liberal Arts - Liberal Arts
Currently I am the Outreach Specialist for Eastern Oregon University. My main duties include relations between students, the public, and local businesses. I also manage the Eastern Oregon Career Services Facebook page.
- OUTREACH SPECIALIST at EASTERN OREGON UNIVERSITY
- SEASONAL FIREFIGHTER - HELITACK at BUREAU OF LAND MANAGEMENT
- SEASONAL FIREFIGHTER at BUREAU OF LAND MANAGEMENT
- CUSTOMER SERVICE CASHIER at D&B SUPPLY
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor's - English
- Associate - Arts