Triple S distributes janitorial and maintenance supplies to schools, municipalities, and office buildings.
● Promoted from purchasing manager role into outside sales rep responsible for 400 mile radius territory (MA, NH, RI).
● Grew my book from $230K to $568K in 2 years via account management focused on pricing and customer service.
● Doubled business with a key account 2 years in a row through upsale and introduction of new products.
- Outside Sales Rep at Triple S Holdings Central
- Vendor Purchasing and Warehouse Re-Distribution Manager at S S S
- Energy Auditor at Buffalo Energy LLC
- Manager at Dunkin Donuts, Tim Hortons, Joe's Deli
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Criminal Justice
- - Pre Law and Psychology
As and Outside Sales Rep I am have overall responsibility for the critical issues of territory operations and profitability including: sales, sales growth, budgeting, gross margins, cold calling, new account setup, product ordering, new and existing product knowledge. As the Branch Manager I am responsible for the overall health of the branch from start to finish. Accountable for $2.5 million of inventory. Managing all day to day activities of branch.
- OUTSIDE SALES REP/BRANCH MANAGER at JH LARSON COMPANY
- SALES MANAGER at GLOBAL POLYMER INDUSTRIES/SLYDOG SKIS INC
- DISTRICT SALES MANAGER ND & SD at ARCTIC CAT INC
- SCOREBOARD SALES AND SERVICE MANAGER at DAKTRONICS
11 years, 2 months at this Job
- AAS - Air Force/United
- Outside Sales Rep at Golden Organics Outside Sales
- Night Audit and Executive Housekeeping Supervisor at Residence Inn by Marriott
- Owner at Melissa's Magic Cleaning
- Stylist at Day maker's Salon
7 months at this Job
Hired for outside sales and delivery of automotive collision parts to auto dealerships, body shops, car lots, etc. Daily inspection of delivery van, properly organized paperwork and logs, and then prompt delivery to my customers. Sales call to potential customers were ongoing.
- Outside Sales Rep at Continental Auto Parts
- Outside Sales Rep at Parts Channel Incorporated
- Interim Security Officer at State of Ohio
- Parts Department Manager at Mechanical Power Inc
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- - Electrical/Electronic Systems
Think FT is a multi-line rep group in Texas and Oklahoma. The Dallas territory represents Falcon, Thonet, Appenx, EvoLine and BeCode.
• Develop and maintain sales materials and product knowledge. Participate and coordinate marketing events and trade shows.
• Proven ability in identifying and resolving client concerns. Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback through field activity to company staff.
• Manage all sales and order procedures, including: product knowledge, presentation, quoting, lunch and learns, IIDA events, order/sample processing, lead-time management, and customer service. Successfully achieve goals through effective sales generation, attending/hosting design events, and expense management.
• Lead in new marketing and sales strategies by establishing client relationships to better serve the market.
• Create account-specific programs based on territory and company needs, which has significantly increased business year over year. Have participated in the successful launch of new product lines with innovative marketing techniques and achieved high visibility for all manufacturers with A&D Firms, Dealers and end-users.
- Manufacturers Outside Sales Rep at Think FT
- Manufacturers Outside Sales Representative at Coussons Group
- Special Event and Catering Sales Manager at JG Restaurant Group
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Business Marketing
Inside /outside sales operations US, Latin America & Caribbean *Effective communication skills to give presentations before small or large groups. *Hunter sales mentality for prospecting and business development. *Represent the company in a positive and professional manner. *Follow company established marketing strategies. *Identify and establish contact with prospective customers in Latin America. *Qualify potential buyers by scheduling sales calls. *Conduct thorough site surveys to support estimate development. *Develop and maintain a proposal backlog that will insure meeting sales goals. *Maintain complete records of all activities. *Submit all required reports in a timely manner. *Maintain professional relationship with all office personnel. *Perform other duties as directed *Work closely with Distributors in Latin America.
- Inside/Outside Sales Rep at Fire Technologies
- Regional Account Manager at Bentley Systems Inc
- Territory Manager/ Customer Service at National Foam Exton
- Territory Manager at Neopost USA
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- - Commerce
• Outside Sales in the Central Ohio, and Southern Indiana areas, selling fundraising packages ranging from $1500 - $30,000 to school principals, PTO organizations, American Cancer Society, and numerous sports organizations.
• Responsible for building new business, incentive and promotions design, event management, event kick-offs, motivational speaking, as to generate successful fundraising events.
• Developed customer specific sales, and marketing strategies that drive the momentum of each event. Continued relationship building, and communication with all involved associates during these events to insure a flawless program.
- Outside Sales Rep at Outside the Box, LLC
- Outside Sales Rep at Nestle Kathryn-Beich
- District Sales Mgr at BOSCH & SKIL Corp
11 years, 2 months at this Job
- Associate - Computer science, Creative writing, Business administration
- - Time Management
Sherwin-Williams - Dickinson, Clearlake, Texas City, Seabrook, Galveston Conducted outside sales calls with current customers to maintain a positive relationship. Would seek out new business by qualifying potential leads discovered by cold calling or sent from stores. Wrote specifications and quotations for upcoming residential repaint contractors/bids Conducted product demonstrations when introducing new to customer products. Created customized sales sheets to aid in contractor to customer education/presentation. Troubleshot any mishaps or customer complaints on behalf of contractor.
- Outside Sales Rep at Sherwin-Williams
- Store Manger at Sherwin-Williams
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business Administration in Management
• Establishes a customer base by doing cold calls, walk ins and networking
• Regional trainer for all inside and outside sales reps
• Assures an accurate total of 23 measurements per person to have apparel fit to customers body type
• In charge of finding events to set up booths to promote our product
• Maintain customer base by doing follow ups and sending out hand written thank you cards
• Work closely with the owner and our factory on fabric and style trends and ways to grow the business
- Outside Sales Rep at METRIC CLOTHING COMPANY
- Store Manager at ALLEN EDMONDS
- Store Manager/Buyer/Visual Merchandise Manager at SHOE FOREST & MORE
- Product Manager/Field Marketing Sales Manager at SKECHERS USA (Corporate)
8 months at this Job
- High school
• Currently working as a sub-sales rep to the principle rep for Vissla, Amuse, Dblanc, and Sanuk (all action sports companies).
• Responsible for daily account management, order entry, and customer service for over 100+ accounts from Orange County to San Diego.
• Daily correspondences with upper management and in-house customer experience to ensure accounts receive orders on time.
• Involved in creation point of purchase displays, fixtures and other media to enhance product presentation.
• Streamline principle rep workflow through schedule management and seasonal Excel spreadsheets.
• Experience with conflict resolution between accounts and upper management.
- OUTSIDE SALES REP at STOKEHOUSE UNLIMITED / SANUK / VERTRA
- ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT at STOKEHOUSE UNLIMITED / SANUK / VERTRA
- OUTSIDE SALES REP at BILLABONG & ELEMENT
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- B.A. - Criminology
- A.A. - Fashion Design